Greentext story:

Greentext story:
>Me and Fiancé are out for dinner
>Everhthing is going so well. I can honestly say we were having an amazing day today.
>She waits until our drinks are served and calmly says “on December 25th, at 7:05pm you added a new name to your list. Why?”
>I INSTANTLY feel all of my organs sink to my feet. She doesn’t need to give more detail. I already knew what she was talking about.
>Because of my autism, I keep a list of all the girls I have fucked throughout my life in the notes of my iPhone. She is #19
>I cheated on her with an old fling from high school that I never got to fuck after we had a fight on Christmas Eve and didn’t speak for 3 days. At the time, what was a moment of thinking “Fuck it. She’ll never find out. I’ll just add this chicks name to the list as well” is now the single dumbest decision of my life (I had actually forgotten that I did this, I’m almost certain I also thought “I’ll delete it later just to be 100% safe” but must have forgotten as time went on)
>I consider myself a stoic-man. This means when faced with hardship and emotion, I choose to go the “firm & calm” route.
>I can’t help but feel my face make a look of distraught
>I hate in the moment how human I am.
>How I can hide my true feelings by keeping a calm tone of voice. How I can quickly think up intelligent explanations and reason way out of anything. How good of a liar I can be.
>But in that moment, I could not control the subconscious look of vulnerability on my face.
>thousands of thoughts flew through my mind. I curse myself for ever adding the name. I regret the action of cheating. I hate most of all how silent and shocked I am at this moment.
>she sits there. Observant. Drinking. She never averts her eyes, and makes a gesture with her eyebrows that says “Well?”
>I realize I’ve been silent for over 15 seconds.
Continued...

Attached: B3B38EFF-C0E5-4DB3-9DC6-23DC75F91547.png (1334x750, 1014K)

Forgive me, friends. Didn’t realize there is no longer a “field” option when making a new thread. It was supposed to read “just had what I can only describe as ‘the most awkward’ experience of my life”

I wrote it in the “options” field like an idiot

Bumping out of interest, keep going OP.

Attached: a1d31729b978e1964069a47843dbef98354d35f2.jpg (625x936, 109K)

>I blurt out the only thing I can think of. “I don’t know. What name? What are you even talking about?” I nervously smile.
>”How typical... of course. Play the role of the stupid man. Because that’s all you are. No matter how great you perceive yourself to be. How much better than the laymen you always told yourself you were. How stoic and in control you like to carry yourself through life. All you are is a stupid man” is what I think.
> my thoughts quickly begin a new set of tone. I focus on her. How observant she is. How... aware.
>I’ve heard the phrase “Women are master manipulators. Women are emotional creatures. Women are succubi; Demons that prey upon and feed on the emotions of men.” And I’ve always known this to be true to a degree.
>This one moment makes those phrases ever more real. I am lost inside the blacks of her eyes as I think “It was not coincidental. It was not something she just randomly thought to ask, because she had forgotten to ask before. She waited for this moment. She calculated, she planned. She knew that this exact moment would have had the most effect on me. I am mess. I am subconsciously oozing all the thoughts flowing through my head. And consciously (on the outside) playing the role of the stereotypical stupid man. She. Has. Won.”
>I look down at her hand, stroking her belly.
>”another calculated move”

She’s due in July. I was going to propose to her on the 31st. Already bought the ring. I’ve decided to postpone it now.

what am I in for, Yea Forumsros? Have you ever had a moment like this? A moment of knowing defeat like I just did. The rest of the dinner was silent. and awkward. I was starving when we got to the restaurant. I lost all appetite, took less than 3 bites. Had my entire plate packed to go. I now understand the book and see the movie “Gone Girl” in an entirely different light

I’m now sitting at home. On the toilet, shitting out a huge shit that is stuck as I type this out... feel free to comment. Or call me a faggot, or a shill. It doesn’t matter anymore...

I forget to mention I never admitted to it. But I don’t have to.

I’m a meticulous man. She knows why I added that name. I don’t need to tell her for her to know. She just wanted to make me feel the way I did.

I never denied it either, during dinner. She shrugged and said “it’s fine. It was a couple of months ago anyway”

I know it’s not fine. We didn’t speak the entire drive back home.

Have fun raising another man's child

nah, you're fucked mate.

Attached: 1459891269516.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Now she has control of you. Congratulations on you. You should give a fuck to her and move on the subject.

Post pics of #19.

You are a piece of shit, you deserve to be her bitch. Take out life insurance and drive into a semi, only way to be redeemed.

I left home. Told her I’m going to a friend’s

In reality, I feel... uncomfortable. I haven’t apologized, I don’t feel the need to. But I feel like I don’t deserve her right now.

U dont, kill urself

>keeping a list of the women you've fucked
>letting your current woman know about it
>updating it while dating her
>letting her see it after updating it

Pick one OP. If you're gonna cheat be smart at least. Honestly I'd just break up with her. Deny parental rights when the kid is born.

Start a new life somewhere else. Dont cheat this time.

>Post pics of #19.
this

you keep a text file of the girls you have fucked and its not encrypted or password protected or SOMETHING?

you are a fucking spastic.

I’m hitting up some chick I’ve always wanted to fuck. Might as well get some joy since I’m outside.

Checked.

Men are opportunistic cheaters. We may love our SOs, fiances, spouses and still cheat. We cheat because it becomes available and we like the chase, not because we don't love our women.

However, you created a big fucking shitstorm that is going to take serious work and dedication to get out of.

Are you really able to stop cheating for her? If not, don't get married and accept who you are and that you got caught.

Think really carefully.

If you want to keep her look up Jack Ito's website and read it.

This too, if you want to stay with her she owns you now.

Obviously you fucked up, but I totally get why you would let her have access to that info.

I started dating my fiancé 6 months ago, and she is the first girl I have been 100% honest with about my sex/dating life prior to meeting her. The number is pretty high and the majority of women I am really good friends with, are also past sexual partners/girlfriends. This obviously wasn’t exactly easy for her to wrap her head around, but it has built trust between us significantly faster than any other relationship I’ve ever been in. All I’m saying is that, from a girls perspective, if a guy is willing to be honest from the get go, about all the shit he could easily not say anything about, she isn’t going to second guess what you say in the future.

Now, where you really fucked up is that you didn’t just tell her it happened, when it happened. If you had a trusting relationship, she wouldnt have liked hearing it, but she would be more likely to believe that it meant nothing and that you were sincerely sorry that it happened.

Now she can never trust you completely and will second guess everything. Break it off with a good ole’ “it’s not you, it’s me” and let her move on to someone else.

>Me and Fiancé
>I was going to propose to her on the 31st.

Pretty believable up until that point. Try again next time OP.

Yeah, good job. Except I call her my fiancé because I consider her my fiancé.

I am going to propose to her. Before you call me a retard for calling her “fiancé” before we are even engaged, we refer to each other this way.

Ignore these faggots saying she owns you. If you think you’ve got the balls for it, tell her. Make sure you choose your words wisely though. Don’t beg for forgiveness, don’t cry, don’t wallow, but just be a man about it. Also understand that she may or may not choose to get “revenge” on you. Don’t buy her gifts, don’t praise her. Convey to her that you are for her, but not like a bitch. If you are really such a stoic man who’s in control of himself then you be a man and are back the power.

I don’t feel the need to tell her. She already knows. She knows I would never have added the name to the list if I didn’t cheat on her.

I’m not going to apologize either. So don’t worry about me sobbing or anything. I just don’t know what to do...

She says she loves me, and that we can look past this. In reality, it’s me who’s been bummed out. I haven’t eaten. I didn’t speak a work. I just feel like something “more” should happen after her discovering this

If she knows and you don’t have the guts to say it outright it won’t go away. And she will tear into you little by little subconsciously. Her trust in you will always be wavering. You do what you want. And I can certainly appreciate the sentiment of avoiding the miscomfort. This isn’t me trying to tell you to be a good man. I don’t care if you fucked some other broad, just make sure to be more careful and calculated next time. But for this instance, if your story is true, then you need to man up.

This is a completely natural reaction.

You truly care about her and your relationship but also go for easy scores when they appear, when you do that you threaten your own happiness.

Think of how much better a position you would be in if you said no or had firm boundaries for yourself.

You really need to get relationship counseling or pre-marriage counseling with her and work through this shit.

It is going to haunt you both if you don't. I'm not exactly in your situation but I wish every day that I had gone with my wife to counseling when she suggested it three years ago.

98% sure none of that happened.

If true, the kicker is she'll never truly be your fiancé. That trust will never fully be recovered and it will tear you apart, whether it be now or later.

Hard as it may be for someone like you...try controlling yourself next time.

This is why they have to go to counseling. She will probably still go through with everything only to really fucking hate him a few years down the line and start cheating in preparation to leave the relationship. Women cheat when they are unhappy and done with their man.

Dude just put a shotgun blast through the foundation of his entire relationship and possibly his life to score some strange, and didn't even realize it at the time.