Does anybody else just want to get kidnapped, and be forced to be someone's sex toy at their house...

Does anybody else just want to get kidnapped, and be forced to be someone's sex toy at their house? It really sounds like an ideal to me. I would honestly love to be a sex slave to a strong man. He would take me whenever he wanted and rape me he decides he has cum enough inside of me. If that happened, I would please him whenever he wanted, eat only when he allowed me, spoke only when spoken to, and sleep only when he does so. I would take any pills he gives me, I would love that so much

Attached: af5.png (281x400, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares faggot.

Ye id fucking kidnap you and keep you in a closet. No need for annoying relationships or talking

Is it just not easier to be a prostitute and get paid for this shit?

It's just something about being controlled and abused and having that connection that really gets me off

Guy or girl?

>Get a pimp
>problemsolved

Guy. I'm fag

You couldve literally just said "i have daddy issues" and you would probably still come to the same conclusion. You dont have to broadcast your teenage wet dreams to us. They call it blogposting for a reason and it doesnt belong here but i cant stop you nor do i care to even try. Life is pointless.
Mandatory blogpost sage. Fuck off.

Life is all about pleasure, and I'm just looking to get raped some more

I WANT THIS TOO!

Wasted trips.
Also, then go get raped. Stop talking about it.

i just want to have someone controlling my life, having responsabilities is boring
aka sex slave

I know, right? Not only would it be so sexually fulfilling, but it would just feel like a break from everything and it would be great. That feeling of being controlled and hit when you do something wrong, and getting fucked for no reason other than he wants to feel good would be the greatest

Exactly

Agreed. It's pretty much the only thing I fap to these days

Just fucking go on whatever sex site your shitty place has and post an ad w a screenshot of this thread and your number. I promise you someone will do it.

gays are not okay.

I might. I honestly don't care if I die either so it's not like I have anything to lose

This.
/thread.
Inb4 OP decides to continue fantasizing about being made into a housewife rather than taking steps to make it happen.

Go for it, champ. Never a better time than now.

Attached: 1543259752846.png (500x512, 81K)

Do it, report back to Yea Forums if you survive fag

Attached: 4974AA5E-2F7A-4AAA-ADDB-BCEE5D6084CA.jpg (798x800, 113K)

>Implying my new daddy would let me communicate with the outside world

I'm bi and recent years have made me hate faggots. I don't know what to do.

OP just kill yourself, there is no saving you.

Attached: 20190318_050143.jpg (1080x954, 162K)

No it's okay, I support Trump

is it hard for someone to casually kidnap me, force me to use hormones, fuck me balls deep while im wearing girly clothes?
is it hard for me to be used as a cum-dump sex toy with no purpose at all except of giving others pleasure?

fuck it's been 8 months without sex im losing my mind

That is exactly what I had in mind. I know a couple girls who are into this too, they really want to just be used like this.

Even worse, it is so hard for me not to hate him. Apparently now Russia is colluding with SNL even though Putin has praised Trump and CIA has found evidence that false news supporting him had originated from Russia...

discord
~>~>~6~>~>~
.gg/FEGaU7G

Invalid invite