If a felon can't own a gun when he is released from prison then that means gun ownership is a privilege and not a right...

If a felon can't own a gun when he is released from prison then that means gun ownership is a privilege and not a right. Believing you have a right to something and not someone else is Tyrannic.

Attached: 1548335892165.gif (425x237, 477K)

>Tyrannic
Pack it up everyone, OP's retarded.

It’s a right until you become a felon, then that right is revoked, as you have done something so heinous, you lost your right. Gun can be used for safety, which is what we prefer, but if someone has violated public safety and became a felon, they can no longer be trusted with a gun, and lose the right to bear arms.
TL;DR violate NAP you lose your right to guns because you’re a dick

weak and predictable

>>rights can be forfeited
>>not understanding this

This comment describes not only itself but the faggot who posted it

>do something illegal
>get punishment
>OP doesnt get this

OP are you a nigger?

sick burn dood

OP is retarded
move along

He’s still has free speech which is much more dangerous.

Voting is a right that convicted felons also lose. It's almost like actions have consequences.

revoked = Not a right.
Who gives a man a right?
Only the giver of the right can take it away.

This is the same as suicide

>using death tools for safety
>believing safety is a thing

This comment is a pseudointellectual way of saying 'no u'

False. Natural rights are rights that people in a free society naturally have. Having your rights stripped is a punishment for a crime. When you've commuted a felony you've declared that you no longer wish to live in a free society.

>believing safety is a thing

>Lets just say things dont exist because it convenient

>It's almost like actions have consequences.

OP is a nigger he doesnt understand this

Ah, a subscriber to social contract theory. All further comments by this poster shall be disregarded.

>When you've commuted a felony you've declared that you no longer wish to live in a free society.
>crimes happen just for the lulz
>free society

Ah a condescending moron. All further comments by this poster shall be disregarded

>Voting is a right that convicted felons also lose.
In some states they got it back, I want to say most states do it but I'm not really sure.

>crimes happen just for the lulz

Attached: encino-man-1992.jpg (400x239, 25K)

Refute the idea of natural rights then.

Refute the idea that America is a free society. Crime is commited because an individual makes a choice. Very rarely is a person forced into felony.

One of these comments disparages their opponent on the basis of their expressed belief, the other is an ad hominem fallacy.

>gun ownership is a privilege and not a right

you gave up the right when you committed a crime moron.

Not even him, but "disparaging an opponent for their expressed belief" with nothing refuting it and without an argument is also ad hominem friendo

No. Both were ad hominems. Good examples. The first one is an ad hominem because it attacks the poster without refuting anything in the post. It wouldn't have been an ad hom if it had bothered to actually provide a useful counterpoint.

ITT a bunch of new college students taking philosophy and American government.

Never forget the national tragedies of mass speeches

Death tools, that kill dangerous things. Difficult concept to grasp, that people can serve and protect?

The government gave him his rights, notice how every govt sees it differently and issues different rights. Military ensures those rights. It’s a right granted by law, and revoked by law. If you violate someone else’s right to pursuit of happiness, you forfeit your own rights. Again, you hurt someone, you get tied down, and lose your right to bear arms. It’s a right because normal people have it, but felons, or baddies, are restricted.

In this same logic a man should be shot dead for committing a crime I think not people are put into prisons and forced to do time that is all no one can lose their rights they can only be withheld for a time.

Right, once he commits a felony, he should be able to purchase a rifle after serving a few years in prison. Perfectly safe, no wait, it’s fair.

God is who gave a man life and God is who our rights are modeled after all Law is based off Gods law. And what God gives no man can take away.

Attached: retard-alert-gif-5.gif (480x270, 1.29M)

>the govt gave him his rights
There is some very specific language in the founding documents of this nation that would seem to disagree with you. It's almost as if the authors of those documents just finished a war with a nation that believed it endowed its citizens with rights and could revoke them at will, and wanted to avoid such tyranny in the future.

>shall not be infringed

How about I had enough of your shit and make you shut the fuck up with my fist in your mouth?

>free

You cannot call yourself the freedom guy if pussy shit like a small crime takes your constitutional rights.

Retardation towards a constitution is the only thing that makes gringo government work

But every crime is now a felony . And the laws are so expansive that we all break them unwittingly. If you print a fake insurance card for your vehicle that’s a felony , dui , urinating in public , and repeat misdemeanor offenses can tally up to a felony . So you could literally loose your rights for being a repeat jaywalking offender . But what do I know baaaaaa baaaa baaaaa

Tommy Chong was forced into felony . His company refused to ship to pa because it was illegal so the dea sent in an undercover agent who when hired sent the illegal shipment ...... but they are only here to help

Listen up fags. We either live in a free society or we dont. If you get punished and told you're not allowed to do things because you did something else you weren't allowed to do, that's not freedom. Plain and simple.

Rights can be restricted or withdrawn after due process of law. The question is should their be a process to reinstate rights to some felons. I think so.

don't overthink things
some things are simple
such as, OP is a tard

Attached: batts.jpg (650x694, 38K)

I almost believed you..

>Believing you have a right to something and not someone else is Tyrannic.

I believe I have a right to access the money in my bank account, but you do not. I guess I'm a Tyrannicsaurus Rex.

plus police are literally out there violating peoples rights every day
people are being suppressed every day in America

I got my share of it before you did.

Attached: 1548964467491.gif (480x200, 728K)

Persons are being controlled. A Person, which every human being legally is through implied consent, is defined as a nonhuman corporate entity. They dont own human beings, and can never control one. But a Person? A Person can absolutely be legally controlled so long as they continue to consent.