Is willfully becoming a cuckold an evolutionary trait that prevents weak men from passing on their genetics...

Is willfully becoming a cuckold an evolutionary trait that prevents weak men from passing on their genetics, therefore allowing a more dominant male with desired genes more able to pass on his DNA?

Attached: 0A2917F9-D0E0-49C1-AC79-4551CC7B2352.jpg (1080x1614, 221K)

if you think all cucks are weak men and all weak men are cucks, then sure

he doesn't have to think all weak men are cucks.

if being a cuckold is the trait of a weak man, then yes he does

he never said all weak men are cuckhold, just as not every evolutionary trait is present in all versions of a given species

This, it's more of a fetish from desensitization. Look at shadman and see that his audience has gone even further down the degenerate hole. There's a fetish voting poll for their favourite cartoons and bbc is at the bottom behind beastiality, trap, incest etc.

Evolution works to favour the individual, not the species as you sujest.

Cucks are explained as a tactic to avoid or get the uper hand in sperm competition. There are papers about this, you can look for "human sperm competion cuckoldry" or somthing like that on scholar.

Basically you get turned on by seeing other men fuck your baby maker because you need to go fuck her right afterwords, removing the rivals sperm with your duck and shoting your own load in.

but isn't being a cuck an evolutionary trait?

all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares

or a easier way to underrstand :

not all drug dealers are puerto rican but all puerto ricans are drug dealers

Attached: 1552051014736.png (500x372, 126K)

but if being a cuck is an evolutionary trait and evolutionary traits are not present in all of a given species, then we have no right to say that all cucks are weak men

and if being weak man is an evolutionary trait and evolutionary traits are not present in all of a given species, then we have no right to say that all weak men are cucks

I like your info and the fact that it’s not just retarded screeching

Google "sperm competition" and STFU about cucks already.
There's nothing more pathetic than btards spamming Yea Forums with posts about shit they dont like.
Get a life already.

yeah i really don't get why anyone cares. no sexual preference should be stigmatized IMO, especially if it doesn't affect you at all

>Is willfully becoming a cuckold an evolutionary trait that prevents weak men from passing on their genetics, therefore allowing a more dominant male with desired genes more able to pass on his DNA?
Maybe this is why conservatives are dying out and the world is getting more liberal.

weak and predictable

>u
I see your problem

All those losers bitching about cucks / traps / furries / whatev are just too cowardly to admit they are actually interested.
There is plenty shit I dont like or care about, so I just dont click on it.

weak and predictable

get your chastity cage, and serve a female and her lover so they can focus on breeding while you provide for them. she'll tease your chastity which will keep you wanting more and being a good hard working behaving cuck.

Attached: w9pamgm8s2n21.jpg (1536x2048, 284K)

I also think there is a sense of jealousy there, I would imagine a fair amount of cuck haters are incels as well. Perhaps the fact that they can't land a woman makes them pissed off when someone not only has a desirable woman, but they also have the balls to share their woman. I've shared my girl before and honestly it takes a lot of confidence and I knew how madly in love with me she was so I had no concerns. She married me a few years later

Attached: 1435157289960.jpg (500x670, 74K)

cucks should be shot. also it seems they only date whores.

spoken like a true incel LOL. good luck with all of that!

Same here.
Done lots of crazy kinky shit in my life, and any of it took more balls than just pretending to be "an alpha" on some anonymous imageboard.