Family men and married anons!

Family men and married anons!

Should I start a family? I'm 35 and my views have totally changed in the last year. I want to but I'm scared as shit.

Attached: 16427285_10154202656595143_3487420658216452644_n.jpg (958x958, 109K)

Good times user. Go for it.

Are you white? If so fucking do it man, your part of the problem right now.

If you're a darkie and/kike, then you're doing great though the world would be better off if you killed yourself.

Attached: 1529254077634.png (574x676, 1M)

Attached: 4210869115.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

>Should I start a family?
If you have to ask, the answer is no.
If you really wanted a family, you wouldn't have to question it, you'd just do it.

its been nice knowing you, one small step for Yea Forums, one giant leap for user

Well, now that you've heard from the butthurt stormfront guy, that should help you make a decision.

Don't get married to get the family. I'd say do it only if you find yourself a ride-or-die tier partner, cuz that is a one way trip. Once you start a family you're part of it until you or them dies, even if you separate you'll still be part of a separated family. Not being discouraging, just make sure you're down to clown for real

I don't see why anyone would want a family.

I try to rationalize it, but it just seems like a big pain in the ass for the next 20 years of my life. The part of my life where I'm actually in good health and have income.

My wife also doesn't seem super interested in kids, so maybe we just won't have them. More money/time for ourselves. Just feel alienated when everyone I know is having kids, and every time you see them it's always about the kids. I imagine the same thing would happen if we had a kid.

For the last 5 years we've been using the pullout method, I figure our luck is going to run out... I should schedule a vasectomy.

If you don't have kids your later years will be hallow and meaningless. Time to grow up and stop living for yourself.

Once you see that little you walking around it changes everything (for the better). You will be a different person. You now have someone that relies on you for everything. It's a great feeling user. Being scared is only temporary.

Have kids so the later years of your life have meaning
Not having kids means you are living for yourself
???????????

Of course he's white. Only a white man would worry about the responsibility of having a child. A nigger wouldn't think so far ahead and wouldn't make it to 35 without gathering a couple bastards already.

By having kids you are improving your life.

Huge doubt bud

They're expensive. But I did it. All is good. Now have 3 grandkids. I wouldn't have it any other way. Go for it dood. Good times!

Yes

Yes! I'm 33 and I'm having my third. Best thing ever.

If you're white yes. Marry a white woman and have many children.

If you're brown. Kill yourself. Better yet, kill a bunch of other browns and then kill yourself.

>If you have to ask, the answer is no.
/thread

You know all the emo faggots who post depressing threads about how nothing matters and their life sucks? They don’t have kids. Greatest joy of my life.

Better to have never been born. To live is to suffer - always battling something. Most would-be parents never seem to consider this.

I recently had a child. I regret it massively. Think about it very carefully, play out various scenarios regarding your social life, finances etc just don't rush into something

I agree user. who the fuck wants to transfer suffering for another 70+ years. there was this asian guy that tried to sue his parents for creating him

This is what people say who are scared of derivating from social norms. You're repeating what has been told to you by others. You cannot know this as you are not old age.

Are you white

Have 3 kids at least, we must increase birth rates

that's mean

I am in the same situation op. I will be 28 this august. My significant other of six years doesn't care to have kids, but we both want one in the future. She'll be 25 this may and is of Evens heritage aka siberia. I am 60.2% scotland irish/ 14.6% german/ 4.6% scandinavian.

She was born in russia, lived in an orphange in magadan til 10 and her parents adopted her.

I could only imagine what our offsprings appearance would be.

Could owning a child be more demanding than maintaining an Rx8?