Michael Jackson is innocent. Outrage culture has gone too far

Michael Jackson is innocent. Outrage culture has gone too far.

Attached: Michael_Jackson.jpg (805x980, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meaww.com/macaulay-culkin-confirms-michael-jackson-had-master-bedroom-rigged-with-a-creepy-alarm
youtube.com/watch?v=e62M-5-7ajY
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a pedophile and you're a faggot.

HEE HEE

You're falling for a media narrative. Congratulations.

this is the perfect tell of a deranged old person, they grew up with his music and can't accept he did terrible things

He never got charged with anything.

Guilty, without a doubt.

Attached: 1539657102668.gif (500x370, 1.97M)

Theres narrative and then theres a mountain of evidence...

>VASELINE EVERYWHERE!!!

Maybe they just don't give a fuck

Yes he was you idiot, what you mean to say is that he was never "convicted" of anything. Not guilty does not mean innocent.

Money thats all its about, even if he was a pedo, the kids parents pimped them out

How does it affect his professional career?
Why would you stop listening yo his music just because he hee hee some kids, even pulling out his Simpsons episode is nonsense

does it matter? should art be quantified as good or bad because of the artists actions, michaelangelo and da vinci were both faggots so if you hate faggots there art is no good?

who gives a fuck then man is dead and has been for so long now let it fucking be you losers

>Bdsm magazines
>Hallway alarms
>Jesus juice
>Accuser who, even though is attacked for being in it for the money, burned millions of dollars in memorabilia
>only boy who actually still claims he was innocent is that creep psycho Culkin

Posting in king of pop thread.

forever airplay!

Attached: 19739481.jpg (948x473, 65K)

Attached: hee.jpg (720x677, 66K)

You're willfully ignorant if you cant see that, it's so obvious.You even show us a nice old photo of him to inspire nostalgia so people think of the good old times. He was just a pop star anyway, who gives a fuck about him anymore.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty

WHO CARES ABOU E UCKIN KID ROM EEUU ANIWAI AHAHA UCK GRINGOS

It's not outrage culture, it's hating on fucking pedophiles you fucking retard. How about you learn the fucking difference.

he was the king of pop

Doesn't mean he wasn't, whatever happened to using empirical evidence and putting two and two together, twat.

>Michael Jackson is innocent. Outrage culture has gone too far.
>Michael Jackson is innocent.
>Michael Jackson is
>is

I can confirm that is 100% unequivocally not factually correct.

Attached: Cereal Guy in HD.png (900x900, 98K)

They never proved he was a pedophile.

....That was apparently not good enough to convict him in a trial.

he was a fucking weirdo but i don't think he literally fucked kids

i never liked his music anyway so i don't care

Attached: 1552972262336.jpg (620x465, 36K)

2 and 2 together gives 22

It's fine to not like him music, but people shouldn't slander him. It's the principle that matters.

I never said that, I don't think its connected at all, but I believe thats why these people refuse to believe it

SHAMONA

YOU ARE A NEO MARXIST JEWISH SUPREMACIST BLUE PILLED SJW SOY CUCK KILL YOURSELF REPORTED FOR BEING RETARDED AND UNDERAGE

good god white knights never let principles interfere with outrage, same with facts, evidence, etc its all about their public outrage

>mountain of evidence.
Lying in court and telling the truth on HBO a documentary that paid you to lie

LOST

Except I didn't like him or his music.

and lets not forget the pending money grubbing attempt replay thats coming up

Criminals have won in court before, especially when they have money

fell for the bait

Who cares? He's dead.

Billy Jean was not his lover.

More of a Nickelback fan huh?

this

he probably wasn't but you're right, he's dead and go after a dead man who can't defend himself, is lame. besides this bloke who accuses of him is more than shady

She's just a girl saying he is the one.

thats what he mean you idiot and yeah, innocent until proven guilty still stands

>Multiple entry ways to a bedroom where he slept with young boys in the same bed
>No boys and girls, just little boys
>No fat boys
>No ugly boys
>Model, handsome young boys
>Cameras and bells at every entrance to said bedroom
>Pays parents fuck tons of cash and pampers them too

Outrage culture has gone so far that they even use their brains, fucktard,

you're a pedophile, it's so obvious, I don't have proof but my word should be sufficient

see

It's easy for a criminal to win in court if the criminal is not guilty of the specific crime that he is being tried for.

Ask yourself why Jackson agreed to let a notorious investigative journalist film him holding hands with a boy from a family of known gold-diggers.

I don't know whether he is innocent or not but I do know that the documentary should not be taken as fact. All parties involved with the documentary stand to gain profit and risk no consequences from half truths or lies as the dead are not protected by law from slander. In the eyes of the law, Michael is innocent and until it can be proven he will remain innocent. If the documentary offered any actual evidence of a crime, I'd have a different opinion. It was made so people can get money. That's all there is to it.

Doesn't the boy in that very video say Michael's verbatim words "if you love me you'd sleep with me" yeah he does

that why the parents killed themselves

>Citation needed
With the revelations over the past couple years I would say the only celebrities who weren’t fucking kids were the ones who were being sued for fucking kids.

MICHEAL JACKSON DIN DU NUFFINS OK END OF FUCKING STORY FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU AND GO TO BED

QUIT LETTING JEWS ROT YOU'RE BRAIN FOR SHEKELS

>mountain of evidence
>no convictions
Pick one.

Yet here you are bumping the thread

>millionaire paid off by people who let their kids stay with Michael Jackson
>guys obviously a pedophile so let’s let Lil bobby with his smooth boy ass stay over
>evidence
It’s obvious it was a setup for payday.

Listen powder puffs, he said in an interview that he “slept” with other people’s kids all the time. It is fucking weird. He is a grown ass man. Every famous kid he came in contact with is extremely fucked up or dead. Short of a video of him jerking off in front of little kids, what are you looking for. Just because you can’t convict him, doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.

A defense lawyer is only as good as the validity of the evidence against their client and the prosecution/court handling of the case. Look at OJ. You honestly Jonny Cochran could have got him off if the cops and prosecutors had done better?

yes, yes it does actually

Citation needed on all this shit

I hear he was an advisor to the Catholic Church.

That's what i was thinking

meaww.com/macaulay-culkin-confirms-michael-jackson-had-master-bedroom-rigged-with-a-creepy-alarm

“Jerry Sandusky would never fuck kids. He isn’t weird like Michael Jackson” Is your last name Paterno? I thought you died?

The issue I have with the documentary has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence. If a guilty man who is innocent in the eyes of the law can be used for profit, then an innocent man can be used just as easily.

This is what you claimed
Multiple entry ways to a bedroom where he slept with young boys in the same bed
>No boys and girls, just little boys
>No fat boys
>No ugly boys
>Model, handsome young boys
>Cameras and bells at every entrance to said bedroom
>Pays parents fuck tons of cash and pampers them too

This is what your citation claims
>there was a soft but just audible “ding dong” when someone approached the bedroom

Nice try with all your other made up shit. And by the way the source for that is Mckaly Caulking who says Jackson never touched him.

youtube.com/watch?v=e62M-5-7ajY

holy shit lost

Gavin Arvizo was groomed to say exactly what MJ wanted him to say, to spin the narrative that MJ was a child trapped in a man's body who liked innocent sleepovers.

The whole situation was engineered by Jackson to look dodgy enough to attract a false accusation. All he had to do is not fuck the boy, then prove he didn't fuck the boy in court, and his image would be rehabilitated.

“Another useful ploy is the false accusation. First, create a situation where you are wrongly accused. Then, at a convenient moment, arrange for the false accusation to be shown to be false beyond all doubt. Those who have made accusations against both the company and its management become discredited. Further accusations will then be treated with great suspicion. Always remember that people’s memories are very frail, remembering only both the high spots and the lows of a person’s career, and then seldom remembering accurately. People believe in the facts that it suits them to believe”.

- excerpt from The New Machiavelli: The Art of Politics in Business by Alistair McAlpine

Attached: am.jpg (1200x1600, 330K)

getting three different sized fuck holes for children on the back of your head
mexico is fucking hell
all hope abandoned

obv pedo is obv

So he didn't rape the kids you say, just abuse them for his own gain. How great?

Even if he was guilty, what the fuck are you going to do to him now?

Bedroom was rigged with alarms and he bought the parents tons of shit, and yes slept with just boys. How fucking naive are you dude, this was already established since early 2000's

Abused as kid detected

Oh, he raped kids alright, in the 80s and 90s. He just didn't rape Gavin Arvizo, in order to spin the story of the innocent sleepover.

And everyone - Martin Bashir, the Arvizo family, the judicial system, the general public - played right into his hands.

There is tons more shit that was claimed in the post I responded to that has yet to have a citation posted you retarded dumbshit.

>sleep with just boys
Never said he didn’t dumbfuck. Show me the post where I said that dipshit.

He literally slept with children.

Literally the only thing backed up in the citation is this
>"There was like a walkway kind of thing, where if somebody was approaching the door, it would kind of like ‘ding-dong, ding-dong. When anyone would approach the room, yeah, you’d hear this kind of—soft kind of alarm, like ‘ding-dong’ kind of thing."

So other than a door chime nothing else has been backed up.

My mom did too. I even touched her vagina once. Had my whole body rammed into it.

Fair point.

Genuine abuse survivors like money too.

Michael Jackson was an alpha male for molesting those kids, fuck off beta boys

Yea Forums: the post

discord
=~=~=~=~=~=
.gg/X4Mqn65

discord
=~=~l~=~=~=
.gg/X4Mqn65

SJWs are only right about one things: They hate pedophiles the most.

Heyy...he was behind of this...

Attached: 5x8voabbu9w8kelv5227912927400.jpg (1652x1158, 106K)

He touched children and had a drug addiction. Nothing new from hollywood. Stop defending your worthless jew slaves and get over it.

Outrage culture has gone too far, but in this case... yeah he molested those kids.

Mmm I'm skeptical he did it

>be me michael jackson
>castrated at a young age
>never even went to school
>love the company of boys because they're the only real people who truly might love me for me and not my money
>sleep with them
>the parents tell the boys to say i diddled them
>have to fake my death
Saludos from Colombia my friends

>he hee