Drawthread

Drawthread

Attached: the best 1.png (900x900, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
strawpoll.me/17642546
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5nV9aKthU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I get the YV ship pics from the last thread? There was one that was absolutely adorable, haha :p
Also, anyone notice how much of in a better mood he's been lately? Glad to see it!

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.96M)

Provo rhymes with Pedo edition

clever girl.jpg

A waifu covered in freckles plz

i have the sads :(

there are salves and ointments for that

Big sad :((

Attached: 1551410490337.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

why do you have the sads?

A loli with scraggly black hair and cute glasses please!!!!

Can you draw tony the tiger hanging from the ceiling fan by his balls

Could a drawfag PLEASE make some andy sixx log themed art. Maybe him shitting down someones throat

The community would LOVE IT

Attached: 1shit.jpg (381x410, 119K)

>

Attached: rider.png (138x337, 28K)

why do you want drawings of your little sister ?

Not my sis (Don t have one) just think it'd be cute

im boutta go off on you niggas

Pls post tony tiger cock and ball torture op

a very cheeki breeki man

Attached: nublyat.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I want to super deep french kiss smug.

Attached: 1493075156596.png (700x500, 54K)

Requestin Cathyl getting fucked by a horse. Impregnation and overflowing with his cum. X-ray view showing the inside of the womb being filled would be nice. And then also have her sucking the dick of a man who is also cumming inside her mouth, cum flowing out the sides of her mouth.

Will provide more character references if needed

Attached: EMG_Cathyl_14.png (468x1376, 672K)

Requestin Lilith tied up, bent over a small coffee table, and raped by a large dog while being forced to suck the dick of a man. Have his hand pushing her head down to his dick as he cums inside her mouth, all while the dog cums inside her pussy at the same time, with a little thing to the side showing impregnation. And to give a more rapey feel, if you like, have a gun sitting next to him on the table or pointed towards her head and have her crying.

Attached: EMG_Lilith_4.jpg (2000x2640, 772K)

Requestin Mero sucking off dog and jerking a hot load of dog semen into her open mouth and on her face. Preferably some view where you can see entire face but the dog as well.

Attached: EMG_Mero_10.png (395x588, 204K)

Requestin Papi bent over a table, being fucked doggystyle by an orc while another one fucks her mouth. Then as the orc fucking her pussy cums inside her and impregnates her, then at the same time the orc fucking her mouth, pulls out, chops her head off, pulls her decapitated head towards his dick, through her mouth and out her neck hole, cumming all the while. Then after, another orc fucks her neck hole on her body and cumming inside that.

Attached: EMG_Papi_51.png (1488x2105, 1.7M)

Attached: the best 1.png (720x455, 27K)

Bad news for ya, harpies don't have pussies.

This is art

Attached: 78.jpg (555x555, 59K)

Requesting her squeezed into a 50’s-style greaser jacket and jeans, smoking a cigarette and looking rather annoyed.

Attached: Thicc Shark .jpg (1000x864, 308K)

Attached: 20190318_161213.jpg (735x1181, 201K)

send requests

Attached: ssgygysgysjijisjijijiji.png (621x416, 10K)

Seconding, this makes my peepee hard

Oh dear, its this faggot again

Draw an Airbus A380.

Requesting JC Denton nudes, no homo

Attached: Get a job.jpg (650x635, 33K)

Honestly, why doesn't some drawfriend just draw these requests of his just to rid the thread of him?
The reason: this faggot will never stop asking. Some people won't be pleased no matter what is done for them.
Some are fated to be annoying faggots for all their lives. What can you do?

taking requests

Attached: rider.png (212x345, 31K)

What did you expect? Either they’re spamming their requests out of spite. Or they’re that thick in the head. Either way, there’s nothing we can do about it other then ignore them.

I dont think I'm capable of such a convoluted request, we're just going to have to ignore him for now

Do a split.

Legends say, that people had tried, and he ended up ignoring, or bitching about quality.
I personally am still doing papi request, but I want it to be high quality (and this will take days or weeks), so he can fuck off at least with one.

For now will turn into months and years- nice to meet you though, newdrawfag

I'm sure he'll get tired of it one day, realize what he's doing with his life and move on

Attached: rider.png (250x232, 21K)

Draw chubby stronk demon girl

No, that would require it to have self-awareness...

Attached: rider.png (182x338, 21K)

what time does kahl usually come on...?

Attached: OTP.jpg (842x1082, 190K)

Thanks!!!

Can you handle an unclothed Denton?

Attached: Denton.jpg (500x500, 41K)

You're turning into that same animefag we're bitching about, user
At least give the guy a couple of days. He's too nice to say no, so I'll say it for him:
Fuck your whale and fuck Robins future fucking self- let him draw what he wants

>
glad u like it

Attached: rider.png (417x527, 58K)

Check the archives. You'll see that he has been at it for a long time now
He request just for the sake of it and ignores any kind of delivery
Its a tradition by now

he wont he will just slightly change the request and continue begging for it every thread like he always does

i doubt it would matter to that brainlet if harpies had a cheese grater between their thighs

Attached: rider.png (344x386, 40K)

i have a fun suggestion for you observe threads for about a week . you will notice that when he doesn't post these Musume bitches in threads they always get spammed. spammer leaves bam Musume shit again

Thank you very much, It looks lovely

Demon girl cosplaying as JC Denton saying "what a shame"

What stops changing pic slightly?

Holy shit, dont actually do it for him

maybe later i have to go to sleep user.
gudnight !

Attached: rider.png (192x344, 24K)

Would I do something high-quality for weird dude in the interwebs for free?
No, I'm doing this for myself.

Is cat/bunny avatar here ^.^? Wanting to smash, saw you log in- still not sure what to call you, but wanting to play!

Swede dreams rider

I respect that, good luck drawfriend

Requesting cute stuff

Still holding out for jojo popeye you majestic being

Then you'll enter an endless cycle of ""slightly changes""
Because he has no life

I'm not sure if that is the same fag shitposting....

Appears all Drawfriends are asleep, might start taking some requests tomorrow, when I'm not tired

>SHITposting

Attached: 1543452967788.jpg (645x630, 133K)

I easily get caught up in the shitposting, and I'm ready to get over my ego and act more mature.

Attached: the best 1.png (900x900, 36K)

requesting a pair of robots peeking over the treaches

Perfect. Thanks.

Attached: C731DC47-4F66-4FB0-8EFB-594F6B9108A2.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

You and a bunch of grill drawfriends hanging out in a hot tub.

Her giving a footjob please or something?

Attached: Jade_Harley.gif (151x243, 5K)

Accepting requests, tho such high quality isn't guaranteed.

Attached: Untiwtle7d.jpg (2000x1000, 127K)

ttorr go trace more loli's and pretend you're something great some more

What i posted above

Airbus A380?

If I dont fucking see tony the tiger, hanging from the ceiling fan in this thread soon I’m gonna shoot up a mosque

I am clearly ALMIGHTY.

Attached: the best 1.png (800x550, 98K)

I remember you! Is a nude JC Denton possible? I'm going to make a collage

Evil witch cat girl

post a pic of your dick with memes drawn all over it like the shooters gun

?

Indeed you are, Billy boy
Don't let that ego get to your dick, now

Attached: downloadfile.gif (540x300, 1.84M)

been drawing this gonna trace and color at some point

forgot how much fun drawing is

Attached: My babies Rough Draft.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

>JC Denton
Dis dude?
Yeah, absolutely. It has jaggy lines, just like I like.
Maybe, tho it will be traced 99,9% from different pics.

Attached: dis.png (432x454, 268K)

Attached: (7).jpg (552x626, 36K)

Hey nuclear nacho, can you do a JC Denton in his birthday suit? I'm going to stick them in a collage it doesn't have to be a masterpiece

You don't want to get fucked in the ass to death?

Attached: the best 1.png (900x900, 81K)

Hell yeah, good luck

Holy shit, you ruined this mans whole career!

nu uh too much fun

I have a painting, oilpaint.. just thought i would share this seeing these allseeing-eyes pics. Nice board ^^

Attached: 20170920_154344.jpg (720x1280, 384K)

Very nice, how long did you work on it?

Requesting an anthro curvy Pythor (so no naga esque body) presenting his cum filled ass with a joyful hiss (I can also provide more references upon further request)

Attached: Pythor Req.png (1400x1136, 1.04M)

yung venus? more like hung penis

I'm good, Bill. Maybe some other time. Though I have another request. How about you and glasses girl in a lewder "position" kek :p

Attached: 1552587073906.png (900x900, 132K)

Thanks,hmm i think close to a month or so,not continuously though. I have more paintings but this is one of the few really out of my own feelz. The rest is for an art library.

I like her design!

Attached: 25F342BD-0569-403F-99A0-93A140142279.jpg (1297x1480, 271K)

sorry I was taken by surprise, does it notify when I am Smashing? I did not know that, that is embarrassing.. you can call me whatever as long as I can figure out it is me that is being talked about it is fine, I still have no name in threads. Do you know how to make an Arena? If you do please do

Attached: 16CCB054-596E-4CE3-B565-E909E43E1446.png (598x599, 549K)

No.
Maybe you should stop causing drama about me and pretending to be me, underage faggot.
Why aren't you at school?
Stop replying to me faggot. Keep riding my coat-tails for validation and attention here like the anons.

Attached: the best 1.png (750x750, 34K)

requesting her undressing

Ah, don't worry about it :p I think you can change your privacy settings, but it honestly doesn't matter to me, haha.
I'm going to have a smoke, but give me 5 and I'll start a lobby! I heard you were good, so I'm hoping for some good competition ^.^
Also, what is your avatar? Maybe we can come up with something awesome!

wow man it was just a joke about your massive penis i wasn't trying to start shit jeez

I wasn't the big dick guy, Bill.
But I'll admit as I have a few times, I rather like your personality and art. Not some copycat fag- not even a drawfag.
Funny thing is, regardless of what you say or how you feel about me, I'll defend ya, faggot.

Attached: FirsthandLastingCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif (334x251, 563K)

It doesn't take much to get you sperging.

Attached: tled.jpg (1000x1000, 68K)

Thats okay, this is fine

Attached: sadjc.png (603x393, 131K)

Hell yeah, much appreciated

fuck.

Attached: tled.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

Better pic, I accidentally layer.

Now he looks ready for a kiss

>they actually made skittlez leave

Why the fuck are you people so awful you'd make them leave? Why can't you people start taking the problems of this toxic fucking community seriously and get over your egos you bunch of sociopaths?
What reason can you possibly give to make this place worse than it already is? To not work together as an ACTUAL COMMUNITY and HELP ONE ANOTHER?

Skittlez was fucking cool and now they're quitting drawing because YOU can't get over yourself. Dwelling in petty drama and becoming an amorphous sponge soaking up and wallowing in your own shit. It's always something, or someone else to blame. You sit there and look at at the fire burning down the foundation around you and your apathetic ass thinks "Oh well, if only there was something somebody could do."

BE that somebody. Work to make things better, not make them worse all the fucking time.

Fuck ALL of you. You know who I'm talking to. All you slimy, snake fucks, huddled in your private cliques and hugboxes. Go FUCK yourselves for making Skittlez leave. Why not spend that fucking useless energy making people who nobody likes leave? Making people who cause continuous amounts of problems leave? The creepy faggots who emotionally abuse and harass girls like you know who? The pathetic autists who constantly come into thread under user to shit and dox the drawfags they don't like? Or people who come here to argue and fill the thread with drama by engaging with shitposters? Why would you defend these people, let alone let them fucking stay? Do you not CARE?

Do you only care for YOURSELVES? Not the people who are nice, and kind, and want to make this place better, want to make people stay? How long until you start turning on eachother, you worthless parasites? One wrong move and suddenly that person you trusted has every round of ammunition they can use against you.

I hope you all burn in that fucking trashfire you stay warm around. You are all DAMNED and don't deserve redemption.

Attached: the best 1.png (900x900, 58K)

who even is skittles? i've been here a long time and never heard of them or seen their art

Hazel is this desperate for attention that all she can do is shitpost threads like an autistic loser. She saves hundreds of YVs images and things he's said to pretend to be them, brings up the Shadow dog fucking thing, impersonated Mobile before, and I bet they're even Cuckleberry Finn. (Watch them reply to this post).

Hazel is the most pathetic, cringy sperg drawthreadds have ever had. There is literally no redeeming qualities to her, her own inner circle of "friends" hate her guts and talk shit about her behind her back, nobody likes her here, and not even her own husband who she married for clout enjoys their presence. That suicide note she jokes is fake for a "writing project" is real, because she's such a detestable human being that she has so little to live for to push her to that edge, but is too egotistical to actually go through with it.

Fuck Hazel.

Attached: the best 1.png (900x900, 60K)

Newfag here, can you give me some context?

It doesn't matter what I do because you'll keep saving all my images like the obsessive down syndrome ridden child you are. You try so hard for my attention, and once I give it to you you complain.
I just don't understand your autism.
I like how you say it's not you, but everytime you're called out it stops as you frantically try to defend yourself, ("haha it wasn't me even though im responding directly to your accusations when you called me out by name") even though earlier you said you were leaving yet you're still here. You can't go one post without making a fool of yourself, what are you doing? This is your "masterplan" to get me to stop drawing YV? To stop drawing here? By being autistic and caring about my image when you don't care about my image? No wonder you don't have friends and feel the need to RP with everyone here.
Stay user and now your place, sperg.
Have fun pretending to leave again as much as you pretend to be me. It reminds you you'll never be as good as me.

Attached: the best 1.png (900x900, 62K)

You go to battle arena then create arena to make one. Make sure to set the rules and everything as well. and save it for use next time.

Which type of cargirl ya wanna?

We're not the same guy, I'm the one who wanted to see all your JC Dentons

??

Attached: worgen feets.png (1368x2000, 1.57M)

big tiddy cat girl

Attached: Cat3.png (1200x1680, 989K)

look man if your flipping your shit because i made the hung penis joke i was legit just being stupid sorry please calm down

I mean it. Actually kill yourself you kissless virgin incel. No one will ever love you because you look like the love child of a dumpster fire and the physical manifestation of autism. If that's not enough, you're an utter creep who stalks people online and have the terrible personality to match. You have zero redeeming qualities, and are a waste of life. You will never accomplish anything, you will never move out of your parent's house, and you will never carry on your lineage. You live simply to die one day alone and miserable as a future suicide, but you're so fucking dumb you probably will fail at even that.

Attached: the best 1.png (900x900, 49K)

wowee, I second this

Angry nachos, cool down

Attached: 332.jpg (2000x1000, 137K)

I third this, but only if there's a dick bulge in the skirt and longer hair.

Okay. Btw, I'd get better pic, if you provide couple more cat girls

Damage control harder.
I'm gone.

Attached: the best 1.png (900x900, 51K)

I like your personality, but I still dont know the lore, you cant just keep accusing me of being this evil incel person Eye Triangle -JC Fag

Ignore Bill, he's in one of his moods again.
Once a qt3.14 comes along he'll perk up and stick his dick in her. Just wait for it!

Heyy...he was behind of this...

Attached: 5x0qr53adx2u9ydpm227867052100.jpg (1642x1192, 130K)

Attached: 332.jpg (2000x1000, 140K)

Attached: 2211813 - Nekopara vanilla.png (691x921, 535K)

I'm not the request guy, any catgirls will suffice here

Iunno.

Attached: 12812312619badbd65f5694004837209.jpg (594x948, 200K)

JC Fag here, can somebody educate me on the lore, I was briefly here yesterday, but I'm lost.
Who is Eye Guitar Pick referring to?

I thought the impersonator was a different person? They were never referred too as Hazel, only Cuckleberry.

Even this one?
Ok, I will try.

Attached: 213.jpg (602x533, 43K)

bait?

i know of Hazel but i don't know who the hell Skittelz is

discord
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

Oh dear, no not that one lmao
Not bait, im dead serious, what the actual fuck have I gotten into here?

Bunny/catgirl :p what is your avatar? I think I'll call you Ra for now :3 let me know when you want to play, I'll open up a lobby!

>Oh dear, no not that one lmao
Then be careful with words.

I apologize, in future I will always provide a reference

That's not the real YV. It's an impersonator. He reposts YV's images and tries to start "arguements."

So, by catgirl people assume any girl with puttplug tail and ears, right?

Ignore YV/Bill. He's a big personality around here and has something of sour personality.
Personally a fan, despite that attitude of his, but you should know he'll strike whenever he feels offended- so careful around that all-seeing eye.

Alright, so this whole time, throughout the whole thread, a guy was pretending to be another drawfag, accusing people of pretending to be him

Not my request again, Its better if the eyes and tail are connected

Those texts are also reposts. They impersonator saved them from every time YV lashed out.

Nah, so like humanoid. but no human ears, no buttplug. not a furry, but human.

>, Its better if the eyes and tail are connected
?
>Not my request again
I can edit base image to get couple varieties.

I do not know what you were expecting, I am 99 percent covered in fur
I could have been better had I played with people since the launch like I did 4 but just now I am starting to play actual people now. I made them a generic furry in accordance to popopoka’s advice to be like them at the time, a furry, said it would help with social confidence but I still do not see it.
Will do.
I like it thank you much for the name, it is very similar to the one I had made for my Discord a couple days ago. I might start making it more bunny/cat in the future. At the time I started responding my battery was at the level in the pic, since then it has been charging so we can go now.

Attached: CD157FD1-82E8-4A48-ADA2-E4A83EC44069.png (598x599, 562K)

It is a bit of a mindfuck, yes.
The best (kek) way to tell who it is is by seeing what sort of stuff he's posting.
If its relevant to what's going on (requests or avatar roleplay), its him.
If its huge walls of text with simplistic images of his, its usually the copycat.
You'll know when YV comes around- he has something of a presence.

Attached: 0b3e218d1b3ce6048a2bcbc757e73d9a.gif (275x155, 1.35M)

The plot thickens, I'll lurk here consistently now and work out the rest

Ok.

Made this back in 2017

Attached: ken.png (712x960, 1.29M)

also..for some people.. it's very easy to tell since he's offline on discord.

Okay, got it, was the person that the impersonator was rambling about real?
Dont worry, as long as its generally a catgirl, im cool

A neko?

Kenny?

Yup!

YV's dramafagged before though. I wouldn't say this is the best way to figure out who is who. This'll just give YV a scapegoat to dramafag.

Thats the one!

Do what you want :p I feel like you'll be more socially open just being and doing what you think is better!
Also, I guess its more of a fox- my bad ^.^ I picked the name Ra too just because of your name and the Egyptian god, haha- sort of in tune with the Kek/meme thing.
Anyways, I'll start a lobby in a bit, long enough for you to see this hopefully!

Its pretty good, do you still draw?

Nah, that's the last drawing I've ever made, but I plan on starting again soon, made a test the other day and I drew Venom Snake (no pic) but, my point is that I didn't lost any of my skills!

Nice, /ic/ is full of useful shit if you want to get back into drawing

Thank you for the advice user.

Nice and easy request :) ghost with headphones on, and a spliff/cigarette instead of the wine glass!

Attached: wine-drinking-ghost-mother-3-prints.jpg (700x700, 27K)

Ok, I'll finish my ramen, and I'll start drawing catgirls

WHEREES THE BEEF

Attached: Untitled-1.png (400x400, 14K)

This is from Mother 3 with the castle and ghosts isnt it?

IN MY MOUTH

better start ramen it down your throat

loli god I request your bear print pantsu

Arby's. We have the meat.

LOLI GOD!! Requesting a cow loli girl wishing she was STACKED!!

Indeed it is, user :p glad someone else knows the game!

Requesting your favorite loli in a video game you played to be drawn lewdly.

BEEEEEEEEEEF

yee

oh yeaa

wat

i literally can't think of any game that has a loli in it

Attached: Untitled-1.png (400x400, 64K)

strawpoll.me/17642546

Attached: Dorito.png (600x600, 220K)

show fur butt, also, your face is bleeding

Attached: nimthedog.png (1000x1000, 359K)

Requesting Ranma dressed as the guy on the left

Attached: RH.png (1575x679, 894K)

LOLI COW BOOB ENVY

Pokémon girls like Crystal, Leaf, Yellow, Pearl, Sapphire, ect or Saria in legend of zelda

Show neck. It's hard to believe you have one.

Nim fat lol, no neck no neck

>YV's dramafagged before though
>This'll just give YV a scapegoat to dramafag
sounds like you're projecting by using him as a scapegoat to dramafag and impersonate him

its there...
no u

Attached: nimthedog.png (1000x1000, 403K)

Attached: 806350404.jpg (1100x1100, 93K)

Attached: Capturedsa.jpg (1066x686, 67K)

cant really see it
maybe pull your clothes a bit more down

Nice!

Naw, I'm the slightly biased 3rd party newfag. Impersonating people is scummy. Why chase away artists?
But really, trying to go "yeah if the guy is starting drama it DEFINITELY ISNT YV" sounds more suspicious to me. Sounds more like YV is trying to hide his own dramafagging if anything.
Like I get what the guy means. YV DOES have a specific aura to him. But you can't honestly say what he said doesn't raise any red flags.

Ok now stay just like that and invite me into your home. Don't worry, I just need to uh... Use your bathroom.

Penis

Attached: images.png (468x655, 10K)

dude lol omg same fam lmao

>deflection
>paragraph damage control
nah you're probably cuckleberry, sperg harder

I like in dragon ball when one guys like “huaaaaaaaaaghhhhh” and the other guys like “huaaaaaaaaaaargh” and that last guy is all like “haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiirgh” and the other guys like “aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhh”.

LMAO XD IM SHIDDING AND FARDDING AND PIDDING !!!!1!11!1

The irony, kek. Sometimes it does seem as though Bill is samefagging. Either to make himself seem kinder or to simply get himself a bit more recognition.
Its impossible telling who's who, but as I said, when he's here- he makes a splash.
Also, you'll be able to tell what pictures and comments are being recycled- just ignore them (whether it is him or not).

Attached: 1552689882810.png (900x900, 62K)

Found YV

>not an actual response
I CAN typically tell who's who. I've been around for a little under a year. I just wanted to point out how that one user doesn't actually give a good distinction of how to tell who is who.

Not an an argument!

i dont see how that helps..
ur nice
go ahead

Attached: nimthedog.png (1000x1000, 334K)

Attached: file.png (602x74, 7K)

>call out one post
>they sperg harder
man cuckle, you sure are predictable

taking requests

Attached: BeastmanFrog001.png (548x938, 301K)

Foolish mortal... I shall now consume your life essence!!!

Attached: sketch (18).jpg (800x600, 64K)

Still not an argument!

Attached: 752A6745-FD82-43BC-950A-B00BEA00BA03.jpg (828x335, 159K)

hand over the friend code

Attached: wasteofspace.png (557x174, 15K)

>mobile
>then desktop
hahahahahhaa

The only one who uses 'sperg harder'
in these threads is the hardest sperg himself- YV-
I've learned your tricks, Bill, you can't hide forever

Attached: file.png (796x753, 62K)

>oh no there's no way more than two people could disagree with me

Attached: 1553029692554.png (768x768, 209K)

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 27K)

It's another "Cuckleberry pretends to be YV and talks to himself" episode.

Bait

Attached: file.png (785x799, 59K)

Aw, the (somewhat) more human side of YV. That's kind of endearing, in a mosque-shooterish sort of way, kek

Attached: file.png (791x791, 51K)

look at him still going on about yv

Attached: file.png (787x794, 48K)

Attached: file.png (790x796, 48K)

>"and if you're still reading this and you honestly think im serious then you're autistic"
based

Attached: file.png (781x620, 53K)

Attached: file.png (530x406, 34K)

Based on what?

Fucc u

well youll find none in here buddy
i dont know if you expect anything from this

Attached: nimthedog.png (1000x1000, 433K)

Hahaha, this makes me love Bill even more. As I said before, he is the personification of Yea Forums.
Kinds hoping he does hop on a plane and stab a bitch, kek :p perhaps that will truly cement him into drawthread (and this site's) history

Attached: 1551332883001.png (480x320, 64K)

Attached: file.png (500x322, 20K)

Attached: B1VMTBKtipS._CLa_2140,2000_71Vmy8CIItL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.jpg (2140x2000, 208K)

Attached: file.png (690x349, 61K)

>Not telling me who is who outside of YV

Damn, man. This is reminding me of some Charles Manson/cult shit now. Not on the discord even, but I can only imagine what its like there with an even tighter-knit "family" kek

Then what ARE you made of? If not life, mortal?

Hi! Any good requests?

Attached: kh.png (1400x1200, 821K)

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate description. Who is it?

Attached: file.png (651x618, 57K)

I wanna... Hug or hold Riku's hand...

No, not really any good ones

pixels

Who are you,?

Attached: file.png (600x600, 73K)

I AM made of pixels as well.... Which means, in our universe, pixels ARE life essence...
And yet, I am immortal and you are not.
How are my pixels any different? What tells us how they are different?

I'm a vampire having an existential crisis/

if we are pixels, then we are both immortal, check mate

I might not respond for a while because my mobile device is nearing dying percent and I want to be here longer so I shall charge
I will try to do so when I find a job maybe. it is okay I still do not fully know what I am. I have been waiting for a sign to go searching for lobby if you are still here
I did say 99% fur, I do not know for what reason it was requested to show it though, scientific? My eyebrows are sewn in, I like your eyebrows
I have enough money to last this week and that is it, please just take this code.. SW- 3055-9155-1044

Attached: 33579CA3-D39A-47DF-A2BF-D02E9AAB33FE.png (598x599, 397K)

Attached: file.jpg (750x802, 62K)

Not sure if someone out for YV or the triangular man himself, but keep posting- I am thoroughly entertained :p

Attached: file.jpg (1506x391, 67K)

Gear 4 Luffy

Attached: 4266EE32-B61D-47D8-B89A-0AF3255CF68B.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

WTF is this shit?

Attached: file.png (473x630, 63K)

Attached: sketch (20).png (279x262, 12K)

>hug riku's hand
got it, boss

I go by Sterling on here!

Attached: wha.png (512x512, 59K)

Attached: file.png (604x420, 47K)

Not what I meant and you know it but fuck it I'll take it. Thanks man. Dream partly fulfilled. Someday I'll be able to hang out and hold my husbando's hand

Fun fact: you know those weird pants he wears over his pants in KH1? They're fishing boots!

Attached: file.png (576x563, 65K)

Yeah!! I knew that one! :D Well, maybe not officially. I go fishing all the time (thehobbyactuallystartedfrommyloveforKH1imsorry) and I always thought they were.

This please?

This please?

bump

this please?

added

Attached: 2f285b98e501fd78074b085353596977.png (627x470, 100K)

Who u? I love those sketches

whoa what the hec is that really you?! I missed you bud

Just playing the classics. No real reason.

Everyone here is a fucking faggot

we sure are user, you're here too so bend over :P

Fuck you I'm straight and I only like pussy

Well you're about to become a pussy begging for cock

Worked on this a little today. thoughts so far?

Attached: undynewip.jpg (2000x2000, 593K)

yuh its me i still lurk dont rlyl participate anymore tho
im hec thank u glad you liike it

Attached: be9601d9e0bb5b3179f715cd5f37feaa.png (568x441, 51K)

This please?

thanks drawfriend..am glad you liked her
looks great..the shading is on point..i wanna put my head between those thighs mang

Attached: rider.png (206x425, 36K)

You have any social medias I can follow? I really am digging your work.

Head's too big imo

Thank you! they are pretty meaty.
now that you mention it, i agree.

so happy to see you still going strong bud Im feeling more pumped and inspired now seeing your art again! Wish i hadnt deleted my tumblr before writing yours down. Earlier today there was talk about NutButt and Nameless and how you and ShitStain were big supporters

i do

game over

id jerk to it/10

ive got a twitter but i dont really post my art on there guess i could tho if your cool with other anime shit beingon your feed heres another recent thing
glad to hear there are people that would still mention me and no worries kinda deleted mine aswell lol

Attached: 212.jpg (2307x2000, 445K)

ew im still bad at coloring now that i look at that close up lol

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5nV9aKthU

>anime shit
Hit me dude that's already what my feed is. I need more of it.

@ffhec :> ill upload some of my other stuff tomorrow only got one of mine on there

ONTO THE NEXT THREAD

why

thanks, but why would you sew your eyebrows

Attached: eyebrows.gif (1000x1000, 1.5M)

>Eyebrows
>Nims are thick like Groucho Marx.
Requesting Groucho Nim smoking a cigar

Nice! That’s the goal I guess

Attached: DynamicImageHandler_fae5a8dc-6d41-4fd5-b534-616966f48580_grande.jpg (600x600, 24K)