How do I commit suicide?

How do I commit suicide?

Attached: F9929EFC-3FD9-4811-AFDF-FE932E23DA33.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not worth doing it bro

Shotgun to the head or you can jump off a high building. These are the two quickest options I can think of.

> imagine being to stupid to commit suicide

by killing yourself you fucking retard

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

You shoot the shit.

Attached: 1499972036675.jpg (491x368, 29K)

Get addicted to heroin then see how much worse your life can get then kill your self by overdosing. This way everyone you know won’t be sad when your dead because you were a retarded junkie.

Attached: A7B5C958-22A3-405E-A44E-C31363613DCC.png (500x500, 217K)

now you can "go"

Attached: kys.jpg (474x304, 38K)

kill yourself

Dont jump off building, you could just get paralised. Hang youself. The key is not not choke to death but snap the neck while jumping of chair or something like that. So find a tree branch or something that could hold you and google how to tie a hangman nose

I think hanging is the most manly way to go. But if you fat or dont think you could hangyourself you can tries putting a bunch of tabaco in cup of water, waiting for it to soak and then drinking that watcher without tabaco leafs. You can boil it and mix it with coffee and sugar if you dont want to take shitty tabacco water

sliting your wrists and laying in bath is also fine, just cut deep enough

Can you give me a different suicide method please?

*too

This. Try power drilling doorknob to the ceiling and hang from that.

Can you tell what exactly you want? Or dont want?

suicide bag

like to you care about pain, water, high places, or you want to do something extraordinary to leave a mark?

Nice quads!

Attached: 1457735674762.jpg (602x481, 75K)

Mother of god

ayyyy quads

I want a quick way painless way to die

you can buy nitrogen tank, breathink mask and breath it for few minutes. No pain, no feeling youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ

Gun shot

If you decide to kill yourself please post a stream somewhere. I have sick hobby for mass shootings, suicide and death and think that there arnt many good quality videos of them nowadays

this. And it feels fucking amazing

booze and down pills with ample quantity of both so it's a successful endeavor. GO