FUUCK! Yea Forums I fucked up!

FUUCK! Yea Forums I fucked up!
my edgy AF, depressed GF is trying to make me cut every contact with other wamen. WHAT DO ? don't wanna leave her cause she'll kill herself

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

behavenet.com/diagnostic-criteria-30183-borderline-personality-disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bait or you're underage

fuck off. if you actually do have a girlfriend shes fat or ugly or both so why even bother with her

just off both of yourselves

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Does she have a reason to not trust you?

not really she makes shit up. But never did any of it

Like what has she accused you of, boombadoop?

ye with multiple people

Fuck her, leave her. She’s probably bluffing abouting Killing Herself.

Give an example.

She lies. Just leave her

nope sadly not. she didn't say it yet but I know if I'll leave her shell cut herself too deep or jump off a bridge

I'm in a sports club, there are females. she accused me of fucking with 2 of them

Be a man and tell her no. If she still refuses then she either doesn’t need you or is clinically retarded

I currently am doing so. she now rants about me funding her boring

Under what circumstances? Like what's her evidence? What I'm trying to ascertain is whether maybe she has a reason to think you're running around.

>Edgy
>Depressed
>Wants you to cut off all your female friends
>Will kill herself if you leave her

I've dates this type and I've met this type a thousand times. She won't kill herself. She will however rule your life. Leave.

Call an ambulance and tell them

2nd this
Cut that R word out

b8 and gay

I go there and I talk with them. I already went there before we were dating and in the first months I had so little time I couldn't go there anymore then I picked it up again and this made her suspicious

So break up with her. Trust me, she’ll survive by whoring herself out to clueless retards like you.

she wont kill herself you weak retard thats a control tactic to make you stay with her its all an act fucking faggot. dont be a soyboy.

Grow a pair, OP.

If you're that worried about her committing suicide, you call the professionals. You don't cave into her abusive ultimatums.

Impregnate her, first. Wait for the baby to come out. Then let her kill herself.

like this will help her. she'll get forced into rehab and sit there enduring it and then go back to her old cutting herself and stuff bc she won't open up for rehab

>thousand times
we are talking about real people here not your wiafu body pillow

And she needs to live, whyyyyyyy?

Attached: B98C9980-8F54-4E24-9C48-1EE4467765AA.jpg (209x250, 6K)

yeah but it gives you enough time to throw all her shit into the street and post on facebook to cover your ass

OP confirmed retarded

shit y'all are probably right I'll get i touch with some professionals next time something like this happens

can't do it. My facebook acc. got hacked sad

>Next Time

well it's her choice even if thats the most stupid choice she'll make. It's not about her it's about yourself

Time to get a new one. Thats a big red flag for controlling, low self esteem, and abusiveness.

Get out fast before she cuts your dick off in your sleep.

Look up Borderline Personality Disorder diagnostic criteria.

If she meets the criteria, RUN, do not walk, away from this relationship. It will get worse every month and she will almost certainly cheat if she hasn’t already (despite seeming very clingy, which means nothing).

Actually, I’d run away anyway.

leave a present on the counter with a note that says "thank for all you've done" next to it. when she opens the box she will find only a single razor blade.

Oh.. I guess i imagined my ex who ravaged my life for 5 years because I lived in fear of being responsible for her death, and the diagnostic criteria for borderline personality disorder...

Ah well, easier to call her a waifu body pillow thab accept people have been through what you have, and are urging you to leave!!!

Even if she does kill hersself that is not your responsibility, and frankly, it's her or you man. Because she's ruining your life

Sounds quite innocent, user.

oh shit, will do ! gotta run fast !

news article of your death or gtfo

thanks, already started to think that I'm the problem

how is that a "thousand times" an hero yourself you candy ass

Tell her that death is a fredom she craves andd kill her yourself bitch

You might be, but it doesn't seem so. It's not like "she found a used condom and I was having a posh wank" type shit. It really soulds like she might have a problem. Maybe sit her down and find out why she has no trust in relationships.

Read my original post..
"I have dated this type, AND MET this type a thousand times".
I had one girlfriend like this one time for 5 years. I have watched others date this type of girl, I been friends with this type of girl, I have worked with this type of girl, this type of girl is listed in the goddamn dsm V. Heck not even just girls, one if my highschool buds is a dude with this disorder.

For clarification, 1000 is a hyperbole, meaning inexagerated for conversational effect, and my point was "she is a type. There are many like her. They are predictable. She will not kill herself if you leave, it's a manipulation. But you do have to leave".

Understood?

tried to, multiple times, she starts to cry and closes herself up

Share "her" tits with us or gtfo, you already had your share of validation.

Borderline Personality Diagnostic Criteria are here:

behavenet.com/diagnostic-criteria-30183-borderline-personality-disorder

1) frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
2) she looks at people in black-or-white: they’re either all good or all bad. She either hates you or she loves you.
3) she has very little personality of her own, few real hobbies, and steals yours
4) extremely impulsive - does drugs on a whim/whenever offered, fucks without a condom on the first date, out of nowhere will start driving like a maniac...
5) constantly talks about killing herself, or has attempted suicide before, usually in a cry-for-help way that she knew wouldn’t really kill her
6) extremely unstable mood. Out of nowhere, due to the slightest thing you say, or the slightest inconvenience, she immediately becomes furious, terrified, or so miserable she starts crying. This happens even though she “loves you.”
7) she always feels empty inside
8) gets angry very easily, gets into fights with you, her family, and/or strangers often
9) may get extremely paranoid (often about cheating).

In my experience, they also:
1) have a history of trauma, abuse, etc in early childhood
2) have a terrible relationship with their family
3) have a history of many short relationships
4) compulsively cheat on you, even though they seem like they desperately love you/cling to you. This is because of #5
5) desperately need to be approved of and liked by new people (so they can’t say no to the guy she meets at work who asks for a blowjob, or he might not like her!)
6) scared of new social situations

Get the fuck out user
>Be me
>With same type of woman for 12 years
I doesn't end with female friends. You have a friend who goes to the bars too much? bye. A friend who just jokes about going to the strip club? See ya. And then in the end she'll leave you anyway because you looked at a woman the wrong way. Fuck that shit user if she wants to kill herself offer her a gun and get out.

leave her and tell her to take video

you are just her boyfriend let other people handle her that know how to treat sick people. its for the best of you both.
but she must be convinced herself else leave her

all im hearing is blah blah please someone notice my highschool level education and give me praise lol i get pucy

He’s telling truth though.

Listen to the borderline guy

Ask her how the fuck she expects you to get some decent side action if you cut out contact with other women.

Don't let her manipulate you on cutting your ties with everyone.

Fuck her cunt but don't off your social life

You have given me leukemia. Thank you.