What do i need for helium suffocation

what do i need for helium suffocation.

pic not related

Attached: 1552086307532.png (640x1136, 1.26M)

Helium

helium, probably

helium

helium

Deffo helium

maybe a little bit of helium

Attached: UnawareJointGiraffe-max-1mb.gif (350x200, 309K)

Since none of these other fucks has the backbone to be honest with you about it, I'll do it. You're gonna probably need a bunch of helium. That's the best way for helium suffocation.

Would you sarcastic fucks help the poor guys out, he's obviously suffering.
... Helium, man.

definitely not oxygen

I'll be honest because its the trait I value most in life, your probably going to need helium.

hydrogen

These guys are fucking morons...

what you really need is a buncha fuckin hellium.

go fuck yourselves

Attached: 1500771404355.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

buy some ballons. inflate them up. get the helium out of the balloons. enjoy the afterlife!

don't listen to this asshole this method is not painless

Bitches love girth

don't listen to this guy...
you don't need any of that.

All you need is to just go out and buy a bunch of helium. BOL

whats painful about it?

helium makes your lungs expand and explode

cant you read? It says not to over pressurize your lungs so that doesn't happen

it's impossible with helium you fucking idiot. it will always happen when trying to kill yourself with it.

you are a god damn idiot....

About 5

Attached: B3D6DC88-BE1B-4A34-883C-C9A9AAD947E5.jpg (750x574, 60K)

wow learn some chemistry you stupid idiot. helium is lighter then air. air goes in the lungs so more helium has to go in the lungs to get rid of the air, but the lungs can only take so much. helium would be to much to take for the lungs so they would expand and explode.

Just stop breathing lmao why u need hellium pussy boii

lighter than air doesn't mean it takes less space you fucking moron...do YOU know any chemistry? shut the fuck up and let the user solve his fucking problems

Desity != wheight

i got 85 in chemistry in high school you fucking idiot i think i know what
i'm saying

You'll need a lack of a will to live

Don't waste helium on your faggot ass use a rope like a regular faggot

this. helium is becoming a rare element. don't waste it on your pathetic suicidal ass.

> i think i know what i'm saying

K E K

helium is fine, but a heavier gas might be better. Argon is fairly heavy and inexpensive, plus unless you're next to the tank no one will know!

that's not an argument. i'm done with you brainlet.

Second year chem major here. You can’t cause asphyxiation with most consumer helium because they mix in oxygen so people can’t suffocate when they breath it in for shits and giggles. Sulfur hexafluoride is a better option because they don’t mix in oxygen with that

plus your voice gets super low and manly with that sulfur shit.. impress the ladies before you croak

either was yours to begin with moron...shove your 85 in your ass