I'm trying to give myself a prostate orgasm. I have this dildo and a plug. Any tips?

I'm trying to give myself a prostate orgasm. I have this dildo and a plug. Any tips?

Attached: IMG_3559.jpg (1001x667, 67K)

Yeah. Use them.

That dildo is amazing. Had a medium a few years back.

Stop being a faggot, that’s my tip.

Clean them first. Use the hottest chilli sauce you can find. It kills the germs most effectively. Then a ultra quick rinse, 2 seconds max. Too long and the germs can repopulate. Then you're ready to pop it up your arse. Enjoy!

Also helps if you use no lube as it could cause an adverse allergic reaction... just jam that sucker in after the ultra quick rinse, if you meet any resistance just use more force

You do realise I'm not retarded, right?

Add more chilli sauce as lube!

If O/P then you must be retarded to not take good advice. Might sound strange but cola makes a good toilet cleaner, vinegar is great for making glass shiny and beer is fantastic for hair.

Generally people who shit post are retarded themselves and project that retardation into their perception of everyone else. In other words, he thinks you're retard enough to buy his shit post because he's assuming your as retarded as he is.

>don't touch your dick
>stop jerking off
>don't touch your dick
>get a cage for it so you can't feel anything
>don't touch your dick

Generally people who start posts with generally, fuck monkeys twice a day, generally.

kill your self.

Cope.

Attached: 7879764010.jpg (1016x1476, 83K)

Prostate orgasms are a myth.
Dont get me wrong, it feels good but you wont cum from prostate stimuli alone unless really horny

Attached: 674009e6c60b5698b14fa4124ae4346a.jpg (850x603, 159K)

Or you add chilli.

Shan't.

I think a mix of lemon and alcohol work better.

Kinky.

So which is it? Are prostate orgasms a myth or do they work if you're really horny?

i only need a one inch knife

Add chilli FFS. They're real but you got to prepare and take a leap of faith. Just like if you drink a litre of Drambuie and then climb to the top of a tall building and jump off the Drambuie makes you glide gracefully to the ground. Gotta be a full litre and best to neck it in one.

Yeah this poster is fucking retarded. That being said I have had a prostate orgasm once, been chasing the dragon ever since

I'm happy for you dog fucking fagot

They're real, just having something in your ass when you blow a load alone increases the pleasure.

ok this is what u wanna do
masturbate like normal while using the toy and when you get close you should stop touching yourself but only use the toy and then it'll feel like you're still jerking off and you'll cum and you'll feel like you can keep going and you should until you get tired owo
You should keep doing each time like that and you'll get more used to not using your hand, dont cum with your hand anymore
Also helps if you're a couple days without cumming

Attached: 1552504715622m.jpg (597x1024, 48K)

Does weed help or hurt?

uhh, it depends on the person
you could try it and see how it works
effects range from negative effects to no effect to improving effect :3

Attached: 1528360454203.png (1054x1026, 283K)

You're supposed to try to relax yourself as much as possible, so if weed makes you relaxed it could probably help

Weed helps, big time