I’m currently trying decide if it would be a good choice to save my virginity for my husband...

I’m currently trying decide if it would be a good choice to save my virginity for my husband. I guess it’s fear of being hurt know I have my virginity to someone and it doesn’t work out also I feel like it would be a good gift for him knowing that I was saving I think is very special for him.

Thoughts?

Attached: 74CE55EC-C8C7-4C19-B165-7BE39FAD2A67.jpg (564x423, 28K)

Show tits

I’m currently trying to decide whether it would be a good choice to save my virginity for my husband. I guess it’s a fear of being hurt knowing that I gave someone something I think is sacred or important (to me) and it doesn’t work out. Also I feel like it’d be a good gift for my future husband, knowing that I saved something special just for him.

Thoughts?
(OP edited)

Nah

save it. hes worth it and sex is overated
its usually just a pleasure thing and can leave you empty. fight on for the guy that can wait.

Noted thank you for the advice

TiTS or GTFO

Tits and timestamp
Learn the rules ho

I think you'd feel better about yourself knowing you saved yourself for the right person, rather than wasting it on someone that doesn't matter. I think it's admirable that you even care, most women these days just throw themselves at guys, not thinking that there's more to sex than physical pleasure.

I believe sex I sacred and it should be an act of love. I’m not religious or anything like that but I think it’s important to hold yourself at a high value.

Thank you for the advice.

Dick pics or gtfo my thread

Dick pic, time stamp, address, work contact email and mother’s maiden name

Learn the rules faggot

if thats what you wanna do, go for it
it'll probably hard to find a guy that's ready to wait for marriage though, physical intimacy is usually expected past a certain point of emotional intimacy.
make sure you're upfront about this from the beginning of the relationship

buy a dildo & lube, take your virginity yourself, learn to masturbate, basically find out what pleases yourself

Sex is honestly just sex and only matters if you make it matter. I dont understand why you would want to save it till marriage cause what if your partner absolutely sucks in bed? Sure you love them still but then you'll be stuck with a bad sex/sex-less marriage.

I’d be open to do other things with him but I understand men have a lot of libido so I wouldn’t want to disappoint someone I love but I also wouldn’t want to ruin a life long plan for temporary love.

Thank you for your advice.

I don’t think I’d be able to handle a bad sex life for the rest of my life.

Thank you for your advice.

Why would I do that? I can just find out what pleases me with other boyfriends without penetration.

I'd save it... I made the mistake and am now miserable.

sex may be sacred but marriage is purely a construct. I don't have sex with anyone I don't love but I also believe marriage means nothing

OP here. If your wife saved her virginity just for you would it please you and if so to what extent?

Don’t you think marriage shows a life long commitment?

OP is a guy.
go out and get fucked by whoever you like... how old r u 16?

fuck no, it shows ownership and nothing else. jesus christ, you sound like you need to get laid. ASAP

not in most cases. to me a commitment without marriage means much more. much like an atheist with morals, a relationship without marriage has no obligation to succeed other than the good will of the people involved

Not really. It would just mean she would be less experienced and you would have to take it slow at first. I personally don't like having sex with virgins because of the inexperience but its up to you. I would imagine it not being so bad if you were both inexperienced.

Marriage doesn't mean anything anymore. Being married for 2 years or more is a celebratory feat in itself now

I’m not a guy I’m 19

If you are serious about pair bonding then yea, wait until you have found a decent partner before you get intimate. Lots of guys are players, just telling you what you want to hear until you fuck then they will be gone. Find someone genuine to build a relationship, then if you want to get intimate before marriage then go for it.

This is the worst thread of the day
Fuck this dopey bitch,

Slow down there tiger... you feel better about yourself.. that’s some straight up bitch talk.. your father is ashamed

Hmm ownership doesn’t sound bad I’d want to own the person I love on a way where I am the only romantic relationship in his life. Also, if i “own” him I am responsible for him and I want to take care of the person I love and feel comfortable knowing he will take care of me.

That’s true thank you for the knowledge

if youre on Yea Forums chances are you lost your virginity to your dad and youre taking dog dick daily so who the fuck are you kidding

:( that’s sad

You sound like you need to be bent over a dumpster and fucked with a dead cat in your rancid gash

Thank you for the advice I’ll take note of that.

if you need marriage to justify commitment are you truly committed?

What makes me dopey?

Kek at least I defied the odds

Shit bait

Cold: the air and water flowing

Attached: 1551986566338s.jpg (125x94, 2K)

You and the likes of you are the death of Yea Forums fuck off. You are a female nothing more then a fuck hole ....

You’re right that wouldn’t make sense. I guess it shows life long commitment.

K

Attached: postits2.jpg (540x648, 87K)

Hard: the land we call our home

Attached: 1551986046543.gif (384x384, 1.92M)

husband??/
you probably a male
(´・ω・`) faggot

how many marriages end in divorce? in the end it means nothing even to the people who believe it is a sacred bond. it's meaningless and I'd even argue that monogamy itself is outdated

Push to keep the dark from coming

Attached: 1551985931869.gif (260x204, 1.76M)

Request denied :)

I’m a woman sorry to burst you fag thirst bubblr

Oh yeah inexperience and incompetence make a great gift, I want somebody bad at sex you idiot

Feel the weight of what we owe

Attached: 1551985693601.gif (348x265, 1.99M)

That’s sad to hear. So what’s your advice? Scrap the idea of what I find sacred and just whore out?

There's no longer a society expectation for you to maintain your virginity until your married, but your sexual worth decreases drastically with each partner.

You'll certainly get a higher quality man by saving yourself if you need a material justification for your decision

yes, you should only have sex with someone you are committed to and trust. saving your virginity for your future husband will literally make you like 5x as desirable to any decent man

What obligation does love hold to the paper and ink of a contract?

Yep, be the whore you are. Your pussy is not special, bitch.

This: the song of sons and daughters
Hide the heart of who we are
Making peace to build our future j
Strong, united, working 'till we fall

Attached: 1551983947682m.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

You’re not getting the point if the gift horny twat. It’s supposed to show something deeper and the amount of love I have reserved for one person alone. Get your head out of your arse.

No, cause you have to train her now to do everything. Fuck that, I'd rather experience.

Christians can't comprehend morality you dumb chump
Is it more moral to murder and eat 17 people than it is to save 17 people from burning homes?

There's a direct relationship between the number of sexual partners each person in a marriage has had, and the divorce rate.

Presently the divorce rate is at around 60%, but the divorce rate for those that save themselves for their marriage is less than 10%, so I wouldn't worry

no just stop attaching meaning to ceremony and tradition. nothing wrong with monogamy, nothing wrong with abstaining, but saving yourself for marriage is misguided. do it for you, not for your hypothetical future husband who will undoubtedly have fucked many women
it doesn't. if love and sex are sacred they go much deeper than a contractual obligation. the beauty of love is that you have no obligation yet you still continue

Well you sure aren't providing sexual fulfillment so you must be providing something

How is incompetence any form of love?

morality is a construct but I have no fear of retribution for my actions, I act on the idea of "do unto others..."

I don’t need marital justification for my decision per say it just feels like an amazing display of commitment and love. However, for example if I had a long term boyfriend who knew about my commitment and actually told me genuinely what he thought about it (whether supportive or not) and stuck around for a significant amount of time with 100% loyalty and I could see myself having a future with him permanently I would definitely give it to him. Even If it doesn’t work out I don’t think I’d regret that.

Bs, even if it was it's because the virgins don't now what bad sex is. Women like that think it's normal for her not to cum during sex. They accept it, as where a woman with a bit of experience knows you have a small dick or don't care about pleasing her and she knows someone else will. Apple to oranges in comparison. Fuck off with that shit.

Why else would you bind yourself to someone for life if not for love? I know there’s divorces and everything but that’s a huge commitment.

"Tits or GTFO"

Attached: Alexandra.jpg (750x375, 34K)

Thank you for you opinion user. Noted.

Love contracts are a barbaric practice left by a savage society.
Signing an agreement to love someone for ever or be sued is worse than prostitution

I’m not religious what so ever though

Have you got sources for those stats user?

If a fireman saves 17 people before dying as an atheist saving #18 does he get rewarded with eternal riches or punished with eternal torture?

>t. People who have never been married and don’t understand that commitment with civil penalties prevents people from cheating

Why not get married if you’re committed? You have nothing to lose if you make your marriage work and if the person you’re committed to truly loves you. Marriage is the keystone to a good civilization.

I can’t wait for all of you, man or woman, to hit the wall and still be playing fuck-games woth people you barely know. Oh, and I’ve seen the whole “‘commitment’ without marriage” thing pan out; turns out it was temporary and not real commitment after all.

Attached: 030E22B8-3307-44F1-B301-06C409F3624D.jpg (1200x740, 72K)

Thank you for you advice and opinion user. Noted.

Love and head

Jeffery Dhamer murdered and ate 17 boys before getting baptized in prison by Father Ratcliffe and then getting shanked to death as a Christian.
Does he get rewarded with eternal riches or punished with eternal torture?

Dick pic or gtfo

>t. people who don’t ask for tits or gtfo

I can’t disagree with it when it’s put in that way. But don’t you think it shows that you’re willing to commit to one another in a special way forever?

This

So would you suggest I save it?

Why would I sign a contract to feel a certain way for the rest of my life?
Good question.

Commit what to each other exactly?
You forgot the noun

I don't need a fucking contract to ensure my own commitment. it's an outdated tradition and arbitrary in my eyes. if you need fear of retribution to be faithful then you're a piece of shit
who knows, does anyone even experience an afterlife?

trolling is a art...

Sex is only special for the first few months. After that it's just using each other to cum just like any other casual sex

I think you’re really focused on the contract part. It’s more (to me) about the display of love and wanting that person you love to know you are the only person for them and they are the only one for you forever. Me personally I would agree to sign a prenatal and unless it was needed I would not take a single penny of his money if we were ever to divorce. It’s just not right to do that maliciously to someone you loved just because it didn’t work out. But that’s just me.

Commitment to one another and to build a life together that you can both be proud of with unconditional support.

Prenuptial?

Is it more moral to murder and eat 17 people than it is to save 17 from burning to death?

I have some physical sources in some of my old textbooks somewhere. I'm not going to completely stand by them, but the trend was clear

I like the thought of getting used sexually though. Thank you for the knowledge :)

Yuh huh

The guy is a mongoloid, don't listen to him.

Yourrl oaths before God are what declares you married, and binds you together in the eyes of the almighty. The contract is simply a statement before the government entitling you to various benefits.

Oh, its just a legal contract to feel love for you or you will sue me as a token, its not like there will be a huge white ceremony around signing it or anything

Checked. And yeah, all girls like that feeling sometimes

Interesting thank you for the knowledge. I’d like a picture of the page if you have it. If not just the name of the textbook.

Which god?

I’m not religious don’t try to convert me please. Thanks for your opinion tho.

fucking virgins sucks. when i lost my virginity we both sucked at sex. Just ask yourself what kind of person you want, someone who would get hung up on that kinda bs or someone who you want to have fun with.

I wouldn’t sue. In fact I couldn’t. That’s an awful thing to do if it’s nit needed.

No, otherwise you’ll be shit a sex.

ok idk what the fuck to make of this situation and im just too upset to think about it.

me and my best friend, im male and shes ofc a female. We are both in highschool and we are like not dating cause she's not "ready" or whatever but fuck it that's irrelevant. We do this shit where we video call and masturbate on camera for each other. except one thing right? she doesn't want to show me anything except her umderwear. No tit. No vag. yet i have my dick out the whole time. and i have asked her, why? and she just says, "I'm scared and uncomfortable." She says shes scared that ill think less of her or something. and i don't know why shes uncomfortable. i dont know what the fuck to do. she is just so annoying with that shit sometimes and all i want is to see some shit like wtf. she expects me to show her my dick yet she refuses to even let me see her tits. like wtf. im really getitng done with her bullshit. on one hand i want to continue being her friend and wait until she is ready to do that but on the other im fucking done with her shit. i know she cares about me a lot and i care a lot about her too but iv'e had enough of her shit.

what should i do?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (348x340, 200K)

I say wait, but always be aware that relationships end so don't completely romanticize giving your virginity to a guy and living happy ever after. I mean, do, but just stay realistic if you know what I mean. Plus you don't want herpes

I wouldn’t want someone to push it upon me and I guess if I fucked a few men before our relationship and he thought of me as a disgusting whore because of it I wouldn’t stay with someone like that. I thought it would be a good display of love and also mean I won’t be taken advantage of.

Get off of Yea Forums. You're not supposed to be here anyway

Ofc thank you for the genuine advice I’ll keep it in mind :)

just be patient and she will eventually trust you, don't rush it user

>Marriage is not needed
I agree

Word

How do you know if he can satisfy you?
How do you know he's not a closet homosexual unsatisfied by females?

Dubs don't lie

Smh. It’s your opinion, I understand and respect it especially as a male I know you’d have a lot to lose from it.

I love sucking dick I’m a whore for it. I’d be able to tell if it’s fag cock.

She is selfish.
She will never share herself ditch her

No she’s uncomfortable don’t give him false advice

You are the one who said the whole "love me or ill sue you" is not needed, and that's called marriage.
It's your opinion, not mine.

>how do you know if he can satisfy you?
Practice and communication virgin.
>how do you know if he's a closet homosexual...
How does anybody know anything about anyone? Also, virgin

They clearly have unequal libidos.

Get the thought of a contact out of your head. A decent wife would not do that because of relationship complications. What are you scared if? Gonna cheat? Scared you’re going to pick the wrong woman?

Agree

Dude, if you don't get off of Yea Forums while you're still young you're going to end up like the neckbeard incels that hang out here. Don't come back till your mid 20s when you know something. Trust me

How does anyone find out if someone is a homosexual?
They have sex with them are you special or something?

No. Just never fucked a homosexual. Why? Is that how you figure it out?

Marriage is a love contract.
No contract, no marriage.
I should get marriage out of my head when talking about marriage?

I've had sex with a lesbian yeah

OP here.

So far I still view sex as sacred and should only let someone I love deeply and can see a future with inside me. What I also got was not to hold marriage at such a high standard and most of you would only be annoyed if I tried to save myself for just you because you want that sweet sweet instant sex goddess without having to take time to teach her and you want to try before you buy? Thank you for all your time user is there anymore knowledge you wish to add?

Okay okay we’ll agree to disagree on that then

Save it for a well rounded, well adjusted, hard working man.

That I also love and is loved back by him. Got it.

No you didn't. Because I've fucked a few "lesbians"
I'm a straight dude and I don't care how drunk I am, you're not gonna convince me to fuck a dude because I'm straight. You're not gonna get my cousin drunk enough to fuck a girl because he's gay

Stay true to you and half the dudes on here are virgins trying to explain sex.

Thank you user :)

Any time

OP here. Just going to leave my kik for any future advice (yes it’s misspelt it’s purposeful)

Attached: E1905405-CEB1-4FBF-968D-3E3EEC4F9C2D.jpg (1242x499, 171K)

Get ready for dick pics and incel berating

I welcome it send your cocks boys ;)