What is the point of smoking cigars?

what is the point of smoking cigars?

to look good? do they even taste good?

Attached: 1435238543-schwarzenegger-cigar.jpg (980x490, 55K)

Bad cigars taste like shit - good cigars can be an extremely pleasurable smoke

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

op would rather smoke cock

Attached: smoking-a-fag.jpg (460x562, 37K)

Whoo think was him...!?!

Attached: 503w35n0ycp5r8l07228240053300.jpg (1528x1149, 215K)

Fuck that reminds me I left my smoking jacket at the cleaners thanks m8.

yep

>what is the point of smoking cigars?
To fit in with the other doucebags.

You can put real money into them

Get a good taste and aroma, and get a mega buzz (at least the first couple times.) Pairs great with a whisky.

I love the smell of a good cigar

What do all you cigar smoking anons smoke?

I like Cohiba Red Dots, when I can swing them but otherwise stick with Fuentes

so fucking good with some nice liquor
I'm not very into cigars but my favorites I remember were gurkha, nub, rocky Patel, and (spare me please) cohiba. basic shit but very enjoyable for me

they have more tobacco than cigarettes, as the names imply. cigars are tightly packed, sometimes by hand which is why "cubans" are so expensive.

Smoke a good one, they're very enjoyable.

If it is your first just take care - dont inhale deep into your lungs, pull some smoke into your mouth, let it roll around on your tongue, enjoy and savor it - dont smoke it too quickly

imagine getting cancer from smoking some trashy cigarettes for pissants, instead of a yummy cigar.

smoking it slowly is key. smoke it too fast and it burns too hot making it harsh and shitty. a cigar can serve a purpose and for me the purpose is pure leisure, something to enjoy when I have no obligation for an indefinite amount of time

Holding smoke in your mouth is how you get mouth cancer you tard. Don't take this idiots advice OP.

They're alright. I brought some back from cuba last time i was there. Im not huge into cigars, theyre good for fishing. Keeps the flys away

Right yeah I will just hold the smoke in my lungs - thanks user

they're for taste, whereas cigarettes are just about the quick buzz but taste like shit.
kind of like the equivalent of drinking fine 18 year old scotch vs just knocking back a couple of cans of cheap beer.
both have their place but sometimes you just want to kick back and enjoy the taste and have a think.

Not a smoker i see,, stay in church!!

I'd inhale cigars. i liked how bad my breath smelled and that it'd keep most people away from me.

But it was an expensive habit. And it is not that hard at all to tell a good cigar from a bad one. Good ones will taste nicer, like caramel or chocolate even. Cheap cigars are made from cut tobacco pressed together, like a thick cigarette with tobacco leaf around it. That will burn too fast and taste different.

I suppose there are other things, like never letting them dry completely (then it tastes like burning paper), or the quality of the leaves themselves, that probably set apart affordable from expensive brands, but I didn't get around to that level. Had a cuban cigar once. It was nice.

They do but I never had the patience to smoke them. Takes forever.

i'd also say that they smoke quite differently from a cigarette, like, you can puff them for a bit, put them away.
A cigarette is a commitment, you start and finish it, there is no stopping.
A cigar is an affair. Smoke a bit, set it aside, forget it for day, smoke a bit more...

idk, it get's different

like vaping is different. or snuff (just realized the only think i never did was chewing tobacco)

Pedron 40th anniversary (~$40ea)

No chemicals, it's just the leaf of a plant and not addictive (for me anyways).