Needs tips on fucking offing myself

Needs tips on fucking offing myself

Which ones do I take and how many should I down. I weigh 150 if it matters

Attached: 15530308281007272395983854734285.jpg (4032x1960, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

justhealthlifestyle.com/how-to-induce-vomiting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol maybe if you down all of them your liver will shut down and you’ll die slowly over many years if your mommy doesn’t help you get a transplant

Plz user? what do you know at the club and let her bring any guy she is even just a guy who likes drawing.
i hope all these toddlers i'm posting are going to your house to fucking burn.

I guess if you combine sleeping pills with antidepressants you will get what you want

You'll need something stronger than that dude. Maybe if you take the whole bottle of tylenol AND down as much liquor as you possibly can as fast as possible

If you took all of them and drank an excessive amount your liver might die a in a few days

Hope you like agonizing stomach pain.
Why don't you just smoke some weed and make a friend?

OP here

My parents have a bottle of cabernet in the fridge that's like 4 years old, it's the only alcohol I can get my hands on. and pic related is my moms pills.

What's the best way to do this?

Attached: 15530313225087576327414422563262.jpg (4032x1960, 1.75M)

if he wants to, just leave him be

How about you just tell your folks you are seriously thinking about killing yourself.

You have everything, the best way would be to mix all the pills and dilute them in the cabernet, then drink it all

It’s not gonna work man. You’re just gonna throw up, black out, and wake up in the hospital feeling more ashamed and depressed than ever. Just don’t do it OP.

Don’t do it OP

Atleast wait till your middle aged

What abouy sepukku, I think is the most honorable way

Don't do it. I've been there and am Glad now I didn't. Life gets better. Reach out for help friend.

Yes don't do it, at least not until you have thoroughly investigated which drugs to use and the amounts.

Seriously take the whole bottle of Prozac and "butt chug" the bottle of wine. That'll do it

Seriously OP, don’t do it, think of the people that will miss you

you could literally take all of both of them and not die fast enough for it not to suck balls for quite a while. or you could ruin your liver/kidneys and it suck balls for months and months.

Why take all of them when you can take just 1 Alieve

Eat the countertop instead
My dubs demand it

But is his life, other people don't understand his suffering

You will not succeed with the tools available to you. Just suffer for a few more years until you can buy a gun.

Your current attempt will not kill you but cause extreme pain

Seriously, wait till your halfway through your life and if you then made up your mind, you do you

Kek

How many Prozac tablets? Do you have an enema bag?

At least wait till 2020 OP. 2019 would be a shitty year to put on your tombstone. Plus you might have a chance of getting killed if you just stay alive and live recklessly. It's what i do. If you want to die why not fucking live without fear

Like a true hero. Die doing something fucking cool at least.

Attached: download.jpg (1616x1080, 661K)

When are you going to end it all op?..
I will probably go to my mom tomorrow and bring her gifts and chocolates and then end myself next month.

This. Sacrifice yourself for someone else. At least get a chance of going to heaven if there is one.

You can't with that
Don't be a retard

Rope is cheap and plentiful faggot.

OP B4 u off urself anything going on in ur mind?..
Confess somethin u don't have to mention names..

OP here

Didnt know how to open the bottle and it took me forever, sorry

I counted 520mg of prozac and I'm going try my hardest to down this entire bottle of wine. It taste like shit and makes my stomach hot as hell lmao my parents get home in 3 or 4 hours so hopefully I'm out by then. Wish me luck

Attached: 15530342236905324292354793426648.jpg (4032x1960, 1.75M)

Confess something dude don't leave us with nothing but wine and pills.

Attached: 1081013593.jpg (1916x1604, 212K)

Attached: 4615281919.jpg (1866x1620, 193K)

at least live stream it for us, please dont be a faggot

Attached: thicc.png (850x850, 420K)

if you think prozac, a fucking SSRI and some goddamn wine is going to kill you, you're fucked

enjoy your stomach cramps, diarrhea and becoming a vegetable

>trying to off yourself with tylenol, advil and prozac
Yet another thing that you will fail at OP. What a retard.

If you were serious about this you would listen to the others and not take the damn pills with alcohol beacuse you would black out (maybe choke on your own vomit) but most likely wake up in the hospital. If you just want to get your parent's attention maybe you should talk to them about it or get some fucking help from a psychiatrist.

Also think about how fucking miserable your parents will be for the rest of their lives with every little thing reminding them of their son's suicide.

Suicide is a selfish act. Living is hard, but manageable and sometimes rewarding. Keep living and stop being a sad beta cunt.

Story behind it?

I agree, just get a bottle of vodka and a few xans and you should be alright

Please don't do it OP.
Please, tell us what's wrong and don't take the pills.

Ok
My brother molested me repeatedly I was 2 years old. He got caught once but noone knew about it happening every night for month than a couple months

My girlfriend left me because our plans for the future didnt align and didnt allow for her to have a boyfriend. But now she's hanging out with the guy she liked before me and doesnt talk to me that often. I can talk about it forever but I have more pills to swallow xd

10 down rn

acquire fire arms

you're such a fucking faggot, you are not even trying to do it, you are just crying for attention on an image board like the sad cunt you are. no wonder your girlfriend left you you pathetic piece of trash. fuck you for wasting 5 of my minutes and i hope your brother rapes the shit out of your asshole you retarded nigger

Attached: afro.png (500x500, 181K)

I believe you guys and I'll probably just vomit my shit out but I'm halfway in right now. And if I fail I try again next year or some shit.

are you trying to gain or lose weight?

Jeez, he might actually do it now
Lel

pills is one of the most retarded ways to do it. terrible success rate. talk to your parents and go to therapy, much better than permanently fucking your liver and not dying.

Don't do it OP. OP what you do is just leave. Go somewhere other than where you are and don't go back. Whatever it is here that makes you want to do this ain't worth it. And your parents have a nice granet counter. Don't upset them like that.

Dude, fluoxitine is extremely difficult to OD on. A woman tried to take 1400 mg of the stuff and only ended up with seizures. It's not a good idea to do this. You're going to regret it for sure, because it's not going to do its job, and you're going to be suffering while you recover from it.

I take 2 of those daily for depression.
If you're only 10-15 down now, you should stop and you'll probably be okay enough to not cause the hospital shitshow that's about to happen to you and your family.

just stop crying for attention already and learn to swallow your sadness and wallow in your own self pity without hurting others. your parents don't deserve this shit

taking a bunch of pills containing diphenhydramine will only make you trip out like on datura, kek...

Why?
You'll break discs in your spine. It's not something you can just do outright on the moment.
Train your flexibility, at least, then, you wont screw your back up.
Stop popping pills. You'll fuck your kidney up!

Attached: Jesus tsundere.jpg (500x433, 33K)

“Wallow in your self pity”
Now that’s the spirit

I downed all the pills. I dont know how to proof other than pic related. I used water like a cuck. Im about to start on the alcohol. Does all wine taste like shit? Actually fucking burns

Attached: 15530357389383545256051971082492.jpg (4032x1960, 1.93M)

Is ur brother gay? I'm confused

I agree with the other anons
>you're just going to get ill and drunk
>don't suicide

How old are you user? If you’re still young don’t do it. You’ll feel dumb for even thinking about it if you wait a few years and look back on it.

All I can say is that you've made a huge mistake. Best of luck with the shitstorm that's about the overwhelm your life.

Dude I was molested when I was 2 at a foster home, and the rest of my life until I was 18 was all kinds of abuse and a major accident requiring hospitalisation and constant surgery.

I tried to kill myself a good few times, didn't work.

Today I have a wonderful partner, we rent a house together, and I actually see a future for the first time. I'm happy, I'm working through my mental health problems and the trauma I went through. I'm literally even disabled and chronically ill but life has made itself fucking worth it, I promise you that you'll get there.

Please stop now before you can't turn back. They're right, this won't kill you, but don't do any more damage than you already have. Even if you just stick with the wine, cry it out, break something, anything else.

You'll figure it out even if you have to have the strongest patience in the world. I waited 18 years, and I'd have waited more if I had to. You gotta stick with it man, it'll go your way eventually

I hope ur happy.

This is on the most low iq suicide attempts in history

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

Attached: 9920F4D2-492C-4E3A-9CA5-BEED472E0FC2.jpg (800x708, 60K)

oh wait.... You actually wanted to kill yourself?
I read it as you wanting to SUCK YOURSELF.
XD

Well, don't do it. You'll only fuck your kidneys up.
Hell, there is no painless suicide method.

And even if you were to shoot yourself in the head, in the event you don't fuck it up, you're STILL fucking it up. By destroying your brain, you're not getting those final brain moments right before death.

Yeah, your loved ones don't deserve being taken by that suicide you're trying to commit.

see you in a bit user chan

Attached: waiting.jpg (735x412, 70K)

here here

If you kill yourself, they win. Commit yourself to a job that will allow you to purchase a Gun and sufficient ammunition that you can kill upwards of 49 kebabs. You can do it champ. I believe in you.

Dude its not going to work. Induce vomiting now

you fuckinng fagget, you should have at least taken an entire mousqe with you

Attached: 1552963359163.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Also still me, literally make yourself throw up the pills and just take the wine instead. It's something bad to do to yourself that isn't going to fuck you to the point of no return. I've drank a bottle of wine before, I gagged every mouthful, it's pretty awful and if you want a horrible experience it'll certainly deliver.

I like this gif

Attached: 1544336571214.gif (418x419, 1.95M)

The worst part is, you're just going to wake up in the hospital and you're going to have permanent psychological changes from taking so many SSRIs.

checked, also agree 100%
this

Attached: kek.png (788x614, 370K)

user?
justhealthlifestyle.com/how-to-induce-vomiting/

Best bet now is to vomit
Either that or you're going to have a rough few days

Shoulda butt chugged it

OP if u vomit take a picture and share it 2 us

OP here

I've been taking sips of the alcohol for a while and it keeps making my stomach rumble. If I quit now theres no way I can slip out of my mom missing all of her pills and their wine gone. I'm sorry guys, my parents dont get home for hours and I hope that's long enough for something to happen by then.

go out and stab a muslim before its too late faggot

You're going to have a rough few hours before you inevitably wake up in the hospital

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-230542_1.jpg (1002x794, 71K)

Only thing happening is not dying. Induce vomiting before damage is done, you're not gonna die on this.

Almost 20 minutes in. You shoulda start feeling the onset

Better to be ok and in trouble than in trouble and in a hospital with liver problems

>by accident
kek

you're going to pass out most likely, your parents will come home and find you with vomit everywhere.
they'll call 911 and for the next few hours, they'll be in hysterics.
you'll wake up tomorrow afternoon in a hospital.
your life is going to suck even more for the next 2 months, especially going through all the mental health systems and whatever

The best

Disabled user here, explain to them what you've done and why. Yeah it sucks that you took important pills, but you can apologise. I'm sure she'd rather just pay for a refill than have to have a dead/severely sick son on top of that. You take her depression meds and then you give her more reason to be depressed? Please just throw it up as soon as you can. This situation is gonna end messy no matter what happens at this point but don't make it worse than it has to be

Fill the bath tub with warm water and go lay in it. If/when you pass out you'll drown

Attached: 1493824747516_1.jpg (589x550, 48K)

Time stamp faggot

Oh and also, I've taken someone to the hospital for a similar overdose. They were nowhere close to dying, they were patronised throughout, and it was horrible for me to have to had carried them through that because I was in an awful fucking state myself. Please don't do this to your parents, get drunk, speak to them honestly, but not this.

go find a ylyl board

You still with us op or have you passed out yet

Stop trying to save this retard if he’s dumb enough to ruin his life on the hopes that these pills will kill him then hes no use fucking saving

OP

I think that's it boys, we wait now. If I get cucked and wake up in the hospital then I'll post again once they get me through all the mental illness institutions and shit xd

Thanks for the people telling me not to go through:) You've been more caring than a lot of people to me right now.

And for everyone who told me to follow through that's ok because I'd say that shit too lmao. Peace out boys. Gg go next

Mental health nurse here. You ain't gonna die on Prozac and red wine. SSRIs are remarkably safe. That's part of the reason why they're px'd way more than tricyclics.

I also took an overdose of paracetamol 30 years ago. Fucking stupid. That stuff will kill you, very slowly and days after you've realised you really want to live.

Go to hospital. They probably won't induce vomiting but give you charcoal and monitor.

Life is hard. I'm on a high dose of Venlafaxine. Every day is a fight to stay positive. But every day I don't kill myself is a victory. Sucks but at least I'm alive.

Go to hospital!

Just puke it now!!!!!!!!!!!

You retard are going to survive, either way vomit now. Welcome to the crippie life I guess or drown as the tube user said.

got a car? duct tape garden hose or some kind of tube to tailpipe, and run inside car cabin through window. go for a drive while hotboxing exhaust.

OD'ing on tylenol and advil will be slow and painful, and thats even if you took enough. Your organs will shut down over the course of hours, youll feel it. Throw up now, or get your stomach pumped if the meds havent been absorbed.

It's not a question of "if you wake up in the hospital", it's when you'll wake up in the hospital feeling like shit.

You should have listened to us.

Attached: vomit goose.png (480x270, 195K)

My favourite part is that you just took Your Mothers Anti-Depressants (a thing she uses to not kill herself) to fail to kill yourself because you needed like 10 times that dose of SSRI's to kill you, But now you get to know she's Probably going to off herself too! Even if you fail!

he's not even using Tylenol and Advil, he's just using Prozac, you know that thing that's REALLY hard to kill yourself with it cos they give it to people to treat desire to kill yourself.

Here's hoping your mother, now without HER anti-depressants doesn't kill herself successfully while you fail using her anti-suicide medication to fail at suicide.

Neck yourself from a tall building or the top of a like multi story car park with a rope that stops a floor or so above the ground, just make sure the rope wont snap or can at least take enough to break your neck severely before doing it otherwise you'll have a slow and pro-longed death.