Our house is on fire': Greta Thunberg, 16, urges leaders to act on climate

Our house is on fire': Greta Thunberg, 16, urges leaders to act on climate
theguardian.com/environment/2019/jan/25/our-house-is-on-fire-greta-thunberg16-urges-leaders-to-act-on-climate

Attached: 5c7bf869c16f2.jpg (700x526, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8lu9ntmPJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i urge her parents to make her stfu

damn she's ugly

gtfo faggot

looks like a potato

also
>look at mee i'm so self important that i, a 16yo grill, think i have the sacc to tell world leaders how to do their job

She throwin' down white power hand signs.

She's correct though

>16 year old autist

So basically every climate change activist

>Sweden

Disregarded immediately

she may be, she may not be; it doesn't matter. half the problem in the west is people not knowing their place. there are these assholes think that just because they have an idea that they have the right to execute it because "yes we can" and "progress is good".
that's what i take issue with.

Maybe tell china and india to stop polluting, they do like 3/4 of it. Countries that make like 0.2% of the world pollution and then beating themselves up over it with stupid regulations and taxes is the dumbest thing I can think of.

kinda cute

Attached: mujer-del-año-greta.jpg (750x1000, 178K)

Dear Greta,

You're fucked. Enjoy.

Sincerely,
The guy who buys bulk plastic straws weekly just to throw them in the ocean

Why do you take issue with it? The vast majority of governments and companies have fallen far short of what the science says is needed to prevent the worst consequences of climate change. We need people who 'don't know their place' to make a point because the people who have the power to change things are failing us.

Looks like they don't do a very good job without a 16 yo telling them what to do...

Winner.

We need to do that too, but clean energy is also cheap energy and creates jobs so why should western countries not take advantage too?

this

Attached: 1550924854_471252_1550925018_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg (1960x1202, 163K)

fuck you

Nobel Society shilling for Sweden because their women are prostitutes and their men are cucked and fags

Attached: gy.jpg (701x847, 188K)

12 years left before global catastrophe is absolute insanity. I'm not saying AGW does not exist. I am saying that it is nowhere near the threat that these totalitarian globalists are saying. Abandoning fossil fuels within 10 years is intended to control people not save the planet. The picture below is the day with the least polar ice in 2018. Nearly the entire arctic circle is covered in ice from 1-3 meters thick. Wake up people!

Attached: arcticseaice - Copy.jpg (1454x752, 217K)

Why do you guys care if they die out then
you wp fags are all about your faggot feelings

gustavus must be proud that modern generations took care of his creation so well..

Attached: cd9daf9e-da81-45e3-826f-a1141bf0354c_570[1].jpg (469x570, 146K)

Threads like these are proof of why only educated people should vote.

On behalf of Sweden I want to apologize to the world for allowing that retard to be a public figure.

Attached: 1442713667634.jpg (600x468, 37K)

Thanks Sweden, we appreciate it.
t. United States

You think india and china don't regret it? The ganges is the 6th most polluted river in the world and they spent $40million worth of rupees trying to clean a section with no results. The chinese are now putting a limit on how much you're allowed to drive every week to lower their smog, and it's working.

The swedes took a french napoleonic soldier who had a chest tattoo "death to kings" as their king. His dynasty still rules sweden.

Fuck it, let the world burn. Humans had our chance.

lmao the people in control literally think the ganges is a magic river that will clean itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=v8lu9ntmPJo

If she didnt become so fat by eating junk food all day and actually attend school, she might be able to make the world a better place.

But hey, atleast she doesnt have to sit in a boring building listening to boring teachers, amirite?

you know the user you're replying to is right, yet you whine because a kid is smarter and have more balls than you and play it off with "Fuck it, let the world burn."

go kys pls you edgelord

a 16 y.o. girl and this fat?

Attached: 1531243672835s.jpg (250x245, 7K)

ugly cunt

Thanks Sweden, we will forgive this time.

This.

I dont care about environnement. I want to see what a Nier-like world woukd look

Yeah its totally weird that the only countries this is being (((pushed))) on are white countries.