Can someone explain to me why there is barely any information on Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza?

can someone explain to me why there is barely any information on Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza?

Attached: ap_adam_lanza_ll_121217_wg.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres a whole wikipedia of it

cuz it was staged by the left. the "shooter" is now in a witness protection program, got $10 million, and is partying on a yacht with bernie sanders

I know. I meant why isn't there any video footage, photos, etc

>theres a whole wikipedia of it
whew, autistic kid guns down elementary school children and the website that lets anyone add content is the best source.

Attached: 1419198786959.jpg (409x393, 19K)

A face not even a mother could love.

Because he didn't live stream it, faggot

It just doesn't make me diamonds where else can i be more like u It's just kind of italian jew name?

A kissless virgin wite boi went nuts and shot up a place. This time he had a bowl haircut and looked like Gilligan's Island. What else do you need to know?

Attached: 4q83byijx6x11.jpg (640x640, 81K)

I'd like to see some photos of his corpse, the blood in the school, and security tapes showing the massacre happening.

From what I've heard, the photos of Adam Lanza are completely photoshopped. Don't know if this is true tho

None of that exists. No videos, dash cams, security cams, photos, nothing. All we have is some brief overheard video from a news helicopter from an hour after the shooting and the words of reporters.

>Trump

LMFAO.

Yep, they photoshopped then showed them to no one but experts know they are photoshopped because they've never seen them.

LOL I was just looking up stuff about this the other day.

Can't find anything now that says he DIDN'T use an AR15 (since no kid was riddled with .223)

GG youtube/google

that's sketchy. didnt the government not release any documents on the shooting until 2018, then they censored/removed information?

Because it was a hoax. A really bad hoax that was nearly exposed, so they are trying to memory hole it.

why did you post a pic of David hogg

>Asmongold

Does someone who looks like that really need any further information as to their failed mental developement

If you don't mind, could to elaborate on that? I want to sink in all the facts

I remember when this happened. Me and my wife had just moved in our home and had no cable, so we were stuck watching. Key words and sentences that i can put together

Snipers on roof
Guy was in woods apparently and had ran
They had found someone and had in question
Multiple shots from helicopter to vehicle with trunk open and weapons out
Bodies were unmoved for over 8hours

Watch this and decide for yourself, it has it all:
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality

Don't forget the purple van. That was apparently found a couple blocks from my college that I just came home from that morning. Pretty eerie to think about