How are you preparing for the escalating climate crisis?

How are you preparing for the escalating climate crisis?

Attached: main_600.jpg (600x433, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbgcyW-MqtY
greenpeace.org/usa/news/greenpeace-statement-on-patric/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24878646/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by living 1500 feet above sea level.

Relative position to sea level won't matter much when production and infrastructure starts to fail but it's a good start

>implying i give a fuck about either of those
boy, i can easily flip a switch live off the grid and i already provide my own sustenance.

I eat more meat and drive in my car to everything

By not living in a hot swamp.

I am saving ice in a big ass freezer so when global warming comes I have frozen drinks.

You'll be the first target.

go ahead, ill be waiting

Getting my lead shoes ready for the coming flood, so I can finally be done with this worthless, human-infested planet.

I eat lots of cows, only mount fartcans on vehicles for day of emissions testing & watch sports that literally move an entire town on Jet-aircraft each week

Attached: Lewis Hamilton.jpg (900x600, 101K)

Duck hunting

Preparing

fake news

i dont really care,im not some faggot liberal who cares to much about the enviroment.go hug some more tree's hippy

By watching for end of the world predictions from climate scientists, then advocating the Rapture will happen on the same day. If the world ends on one of those days, the religious will have a better batting average than the scientific.

I'll be watching from the arc I built, but there won't be 2 of every animal.

How can people sit around denying climate change still? Not even the oil companies deny it. Read BP's shareholder report; they're planning for 3-5 degrees of warming by 2050. You'd have to be a real headass to think it's not real

What climate crisis?

Old fag here. 30 years ago we were warned that in 30 years (now) the earth would have become so hot that people would die and we'll feel the end of the world.

We're 30 years later now and nothing has changed. Literally, nothing has change where I am in Canada.

Wrong predictions.

But, it is happening? The middle east has experienced record temperatures of 160+ degrees? Wildfires are more widespread than ever. Ocean acidification is killing ocean life at levels unprecedented since the Permian extinction. Record numbers of people in Central America are experiencing liver failure because it's just too hot to be outside. In 2017, 1/3rd of all deaths in northern China were linked to smog/pollution in the air at record levels, that literally disrupted the weather patterns of the region. A cyclone in Mozambique destroyed a city of 500,000 just the other day. 17 of the 18 hottest years since we began measuring that statistic in 1850 have occurred in the past 18 years. How much will you need?

Perhaps if 100% of scientists agreed instead of only 99.7%

> But, it is happening?

I've yet to see the proof.

> The middle east has experienced record temperatures of 160+ degrees?

Fake news. I'm from the middle east and call bullshit.

> Wildfires are more widespread than ever. Ocean acidification is killing ocean life at levels unprecedented since the Permian extinction.

Fake news. There isn't enough CO2 in the air to acidify oceans to the level they claim. It was invented to keep the crisis atmosphere going while climate change paused inexplicably for 18 years.

> Record numbers of people in Central America are experiencing liver failure because it's just too hot to be outside.

Really?

> In 2017, 1/3rd of all deaths in northern China were linked to smog/pollution in the air at record levels, that literally disrupted the weather patterns of the region.

China is fixing its pollution problem. Not an issue any more.

> A cyclone in Mozambique destroyed a city of 500,000 just the other day.

Fake news.

> 17 of the 18 hottest years since we began measuring that statistic in 1850 have occurred in the past 18 years. How much will you need?

Again, my previous home in the middle east is still exactly the same weather pattern for the last 30 years and my new home in Canada is still the exactly same weather pattern for the last 30 years.

Until I can see something with my own eyes, I call bullshit.

By the way, few months ago, there was a site with a heat map on it showing how hot the world had become. When I accessed it, the whole world was hot except for eastern canada, it showed that as cooler than usual.

Using a VPN, I popped up in Eastern Europe and accessed the same map and now the map showed that Canada was hot and Eastern Europe was cooler than usual.

Why would anybody design such a site? It's supposed to show that just because YOU couldn't see global warming, it doesn't mean that the whole world is the same. If global warming was true there would be no need for such trickery.

>99.7%
Stop spreading that meme faggot. Have you actually dug into how they came up with that figure?

I love how they have all this irrefutable data but that figure they got from a questionnaire they went through the mail.

Would you believe one of the founders of Greenpeace?

youtube.com/watch?v=pbgcyW-MqtY

Oh look, a professional contrarian. You must feel really special knowing all the worlds secrets, especially when all the worlds scientists and governments have gotten together to lie about the state of things, and fabricate all the records. How do I get as woke as you?

Fucking idjits. I'll move out of the basement and into my backyard treehouse.

Attached: 1416508816342.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>Not living in the south, Tornado Alley, not living near any earthquake - ridden bullshit states.
You?

Cheater

Lol this nigga be dyin

New sunnies, lounger and sun cream, looking forward to getting the barbie out more often

Attached: BBQRibs36-thumb-596x350-331940.jpg (596x350, 98K)

>when all the worlds scientists and governments have gotten together to lie
Oh so now it’s not 99.7% of scientists as determined by a voluntary survey. Now you’ve spoken to all of them individually.

Ok faggot. I certainly believe everything Fox News and CNN tells me and so should you.

Are you trying to communicate an idea?

greenpeace.org/usa/news/greenpeace-statement-on-patric/

5 seconds of Google to show you're gullible

moved to arizona, plan on having beach front property when california sinks

Arizona Bay here we come!!!

OK every single thing you've said is wrong but I need a second to get back to my computer so in the mean time here's the study that first illustrated the record levels of agricultural workers (24%) in El Salvador suffering from heat/humidity induced kidney failure.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24878646/

It's more persuasive than your "lol no"

My lifespan is insignificant in the large picture of a planet's altering climate, but that doesn't mean that I'm incapable of taking part of a unifying project to help sustain this planet. Unfortunately, the rest of humanity has to have the same mindset, and your average human is more concerned with an artificial currency rather than helping to secure a healthy planet that will shelter this species until space tech becomes viable enough to safely colonise frontiers beyond earth. I'd like to believe that this is our start, our launch pad into the unknown, but humans are greedy, selfish and barbaric. That will be our undoing.

>Taking any part in the media war
I see, so what you do is look for any source that confirms your bias against CNN and Fox, and then automatically accept anything they tell you? Very wise. No doubt you deny climate change because Nasa is government funded and the Earth is really flat. Or is it just the one website that you can't link and could easily have been made by your kinds to use as evidence for your conspiracy. What tests have you actually done to be able to say the mainline narrative is wrong but you're right? What reason do you actually have to think the whole world has gotten together to make up this thing called global warming, and why are "99.7%" of scientists willing to abandon everything a scientist believes in, just to "voluntarily" support a global conspiracy?

>How are you preparing for the escalating climate crisis?

The climate changes so slowly that no one will notice it in a lifetime, so there's nothing to prepare for. This crisis talk is just dem fearmongering.

Will need a large gun to prevent the hordes of dumbfounded dipshits flowing into and over your property

Attached: file.png (1800x1150, 1.24M)

farm workers
el salvador
nah lost our attention, if you mention lolis that would be different

Nothing in that article about heat at all or global warming.

You're fake news.

5 seconds of google says you're an idiot. Of course Greenpeace would speak against him.

The modern Greenpeace has almost nothing to do with environment and more to do with political activism than anything else these days.

Attached: lifesaver.jpg (500x500, 76K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24878646/
What the fuck are you posting. thats got fuck all about climate in it, may as well post a link to the sports page

I read it too, it states a new form of kidney DISEASE, peronally, I'd be checking all the pesticides they spray around, El Salvador, hmmm. not famous for health and safety i suspect

If you read the report it points out that the reason for this kidney failure is because of the heat/humidity to which the workers are exposed but I get that complicated things are beyond your understanding (which is why you don't understand climate science)

NO IT DOES NOT YOU LYING SHILL

Mostly just jerking off.

No it doesn't.

>not having 200,000 land mines in your yard

See, right here, we have the proof that nobody can prove that climate change is happening.

Assholes post bogus info and back it up with links that shows nothing of the sort and they rely on people not following those links and take them at their word.

Just like that bogus website that shows the whole world is warm except where the visitor happens to be. Fucking scammers.

And the 99.7% of scientists? That's bogus too. They define 'Scientist' as somebody who agrees with climate change narrative. Anybody opposing they don't classify them as scientists, they call them 'climate change deniers'.

Fucking bullshit.

100% of priests believe in God. Therefore if you don't believe in God, you should be thrown in jail
>Bill Nye the Pious Guy

Only a stupid pice of horse shit would think climate chane isnt real we in 2019 or 1930!!!

You sure about that 100%, maybe some are just idle bastards who wont get a proper job or want access to alter boys

I’m 2k above sea level I’m Hawai’i
I’m looking forwards to free beach front property

Honestly, I don't know who has more pedophiles per capita between Catholic Priests and NASA employees.

pretty sure ?b? wins

Stop being gay.
I’m not your anin, but maybe the world needs it to be warmer to evolve the human species.
You don’t know shit

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

can't argue with that logic

weak and predictable

>few hundred years
not sure i care about something that wont happen in my lifetime

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Co-founder of Greenpeace says it's a bullshit scam. I agree with his analysis.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

You are a fucking moron kid

How u do dis, tell us about your setup

its not a hoax but the magnitude of it is

I disagree with your analysis.

global warming is bullshit but overpopulation is what will cause trouble

Can you stop spamming this shit pls thanks

40,000 rds of .308. It becomes currency in SHTF situations.

I also know how to make ethanol fuel and I know how to find and purify water. My altitude is 968' above MSL. I can also hunt.

Whoo think was him...!?!

Attached: 57i9dygylzqivxeun227764326400.jpg (1670x1169, 134K)

Yeah, well the feminists took care of that problem.

30 years from now, world population will start shrinking. Not a worry anymore. Not that it ever was.

I live 500 meters above sea level beside a mountain i think i will be fine

I live 600ft above sea level in a prime agriculture and industrial area.

Just because a bunch of fuckwads in NYC get flooded ain't going to stop the economy.

Im want to see coral

nah, its gonna be the growing numbers of comfortable liberals that under estimate importance of nationalism. they will try to integrate their own slave into their society... its gonna be fucking priceless when shit goes down.

You know port cities are kind of extremely important to international trade, yeah? If port cities sink, everyone's in trouble.

not as long as boats float

Attached: 1548090479544.jpg (540x488, 65K)

By taking advantage of my deep sea lair and shit posting to a none existing image board because non sea lair owing faggots are wiped out.
I'll spend my last days high as fuck while jacking it to passing jellyfish though my fapp portal.
Stay mad faggot

I don't have any actual facts in front of me citing what you were saying...but I would get rid of the cyclone one if you are trying to prove a point. Cyclones and Hurricanes and nothing new and as the population and amount of coastal cities increase then a few are bound to get rektd.