At airport

>at airport
>military get to board early
>"thank you for your service"
>pilot thanks military on plane for thier service
>everybody claps

Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much? There's nothing glorious about violence.

Attached: EB0C0EAB-2F9D-4CB1-BD78-5600F52C442A.jpg (750x411, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Europe
nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html
cnbc.com/2017/08/18/trumps-afghanistan-strategy-may-unlock-3-trillion-in-natural-resources.html
venturebeat.com/2014/03/20/lithium-afghanistan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Afghanistan#History
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=LPquarz16wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. leftist rat

Because freedom isn’t free you communist piece of shit.

Sometimes that's all a military cook needs to keep him going in life, a little gratitude and encouragement.

Attached: 1535003955628.gif (500x525, 1.97M)

They do a tough job and defend freedom, cut them a break.
When your job takes you away from your family for 9 months to some shit desert you will get thanked to

What's so glorious about vaporizing random dirt farmers in Afghanistan? Can you explain to me exactly how they're threatening America when they're thousands of miles away and just want NATO out of their country?

>Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much?
Because otherwise the military couldn't get away with invading one shithole after another. It's propaganda and its finest.

>there is nothing glorious about violence

What the fuck are you doing here then?

I don’t know or care. All I know is I get discounts, social perks, and get worshipped as a bronze idol by every red voting state.

They brown and got oil. I got it in my head a while I go I’m not fighting for freedom. I’m fighting for $1.50 gas. Still worth wasting towel heads for

It's just NPCs worshipping authority because Fox told them too.
Violence is inherent though, preexisting condition of humanity. Feel free to become an hero if you don't like that.

Americans.
Always thanking. Always clapping.
I hate being told "thank you for your service" or given a milkshakes, like bitch sit down, I dont do shit

>There's nothing glorious about violence.
In a vacuum, it's an art. And beautiful if done correctly.
You've got peasant lineage, of course you don't understand.

The US abandoned the draft decades ago, so the average person has no personal connection to the military and thinks FPS games and/or over-the-top Hollywood films are an accurate depiction of what goes on there.
In small-ass countries where all men are required to serve, the military is less alienated from the rest of the population so there's no weird mystification or hero worship.

t. ex-conscript

being in the military is a job like any other. I dont pay the fucking janitor respect. They get paid for taking their risks so Im not gonna lick their boots. Cleaning up shitstains and shitskins, same thing to me

>"It isn't about who's going to LET me, it's who is going to STOP me."
In the case of the US; nobody on Earth.

Sure, but that's not why the public is supposed to respect the military and thank them for their cervix.

You alright user?

Why the fuck were my Salisbury steaks always frozen on the inside then?

Neocon propaganda, bankrolled by various interest groups (including Israeli right), really did a number on American population since early 80's.

Respecting soldiers and military is one thing, and everyone sane would do that. But this blind, fanatic support for some institutions is literally un-American.

For fucks sake before WW2 we had like 5 active divisions. Huge standing army might've been a necessity at some points, but huge standing army is also un-American as fuck.

This

>No reason to be thankful my military is one of a small few organized forces targeting and killing Muslim extremists?
That was a good idea before 9/11 and a good one now.

>Before WW2

Yeah exactly, if Europe didn't decide to attempt to annihilate each other twice it might have been feasible for the US to remain isolationist, but given the pace of technological advancement and threat from the soviets what scenario do you envision where it would be better if the Americans weren't a global hegemon?

>hates being given milkshakes
Are you a fag?

>Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much?
Sounds to me like you're an anti-Semite!

That's what I meant by ''necessity at some points''.
Powerful military is still necessary, and I'm thinking China here.
But Russia for example could easily be contained by Europeans themselves. Our involvement in the Middle East has been shady, to put it like that, and even if you support our involvement, tactically we committed so many fucking mistakes.

What we need is a thorough reevaluation of our global commitments and new direction for our nation. Doubling-down on ridiculous neocon tropes will only make things worse.

America is literally the most leftist country in the world you massive cretin.

>be admin pog
>just do paperwork and handle pay all day
>receive accolades and awards for "combat" despite never leaving FOB
>had a civilian shake my hand and tell me how proud he was of me on a plane

It's really fucking awkward honestly. The guys that actually shoot shit generally hate their lives and aren't super proud of that aspect of their job.

The army used to be for defending the country against foreign powers, which is noble and deserves respect.
It isn't exactly used the same way today, but people still treat it the same as they did when that was its only purpose.

>da joos!

t. Projecting europoor.

The US is currently trying to act as a "World Police" I think. That should stop: billions of dollars and thousands of lives are spent fighting wars no one at home cares about, for shady goals.

We don't need their oil you dumbass. Do you have any idea how much we have in shale? A fuckton. Its pointless to stay in that sandbox and its pointless to jerk off over some faggot that fell for the bullshit a recruiter told them.

''Da Joos'' is exaggeration but you literally have to be a blind idiot to not be worried about incredible influence that a foreign power exerts on our internal and external policy.
Criticizing that influence doesn't make you an anti-Semite or un-American. When the fuck did not supporting a foreign power become ''un-American''?
Usefulness of Israel as an ally aside, this is some weird shit.

>nothing glorious about violence.
Are you feeling okay?

I agreed with this most of my life. But I'm increasingly convinced alot of cultures out there are just intellectual excuses to behave like fucking children and they have no other external checks.

>sit in first class/business class
>flight stewardess sees a soldier/muhreen
>asks a random person in that class if they're willing to switch seats with the soldier/muhreen, in exchange for a few free upgrades in future flights

>for shady goals
Literally drugs and oil.

Exxonmobil and the like want oil contracts too make money and cock block others like the Chinese. And drugs to flood other countries with them to corrupt and ruin them (ironically what China is doing to the US). Essentially a reboot of the opium wars concept.

Attached: Afghan_opium_survey-01.jpg (1000x588, 101K)

>t. truthful Eurorich
Fixed.

Attached: feminist soldiers.jpg (600x400, 92K)

World police and greed can both exist together. In fact a complex set of motivations is usually always the answer.

>There's nothing glorious about violence.
I thought you will be talking about useless wars, stupid debt, people dying over shithole countries, fighting for Israel... I don't know, something actually worth of criticism.

ITT: COMMIE TRASH

Attached: 1552357045994.png (720x960, 458K)

This. Milkshake haters get the rope before the jews and fags

Logistics win wars, user. Never be ashamed of what you did, unless you try to claim you were something else

This is true and there actually is a very strong religious or quasi religious component to the World Police thing.

>Scofield "Bible" false "Christianity"
>muh beacon of hope
>muh city on a hill
and plenty more bullshit of that sort.

>threat from the soviets
Colonies in Africa, Asia and half of Europe were gifted to the soviets. All because hitler wanted Danzig?

Fucking this man, useful idiots are so tiresome

t. useful idiot

All of our alliances in the Middle East, other than Israel, are built upon the fact that our allies have to sell their oil with the dollar. Since Europe can’t always reliably go to Russia, they buy from the Muslim allies and this creates demand for the dollar. It’s the reason why the dollar is the global reserve currency and why it has value despite not being backed by anything. We don’t need their oil, but we need the dollar to keep its value

Let's just let them do it. Their countries will keep sucking and won't be an issue.
Worse thing that can happen is they somehow become powerful and attack us. In that case, that's almost a good thing, because it forces the US out of its decadence.

I just board with them. Im a civilian contractor and have a cac card, and Im always on flights back and forth from Afghanistan, so I just hop in the front and the airline people dont say anything. It makes the active duty nerds mad jelly too, because I get the same social credit they do, but I have a beard and wear jeans and flipflops while theyre stuck in their gayass monkey suit.

That’s such a dumb and simplistic view of American foreign policy that you might as well say you’re retarded. Every luxury us Americans have relies on the world staying as it is, it’s a very fine balance

The moral fiber of the average American has been weakened by decades of luxury and safety.

>implying the average American ever had a moral fiber

And how is shitposting on Yea Forums going to change all this?
>muh fags
Funny because europoors legalized gay marriage before we did
>Eurorich
Lmao. My state has a higher GDP than most of Europe
>no u!
Pathetic

Yes, but who’s gonna say no to that life? What animal in the world would rather have a shitty existence that they have to fight for, over a cushy one? It’s only natural that everyone wants those luxuries, and so everything is so bloated and awful to just try and keep up with demand

That's a corporate mechanism to keep you pacified and filling their pockets. Leaves you with no real character because character and self efficacy come from challenge. It needs to stop but stop by forced hardship is the worst fucking answer.

violence is extremely glorious

This is the most accurate and concise breakdown

t. Ex-volunteer

Thank you, while hardship does build character, but forced hardship is one of the most stupid ideas around. At that point it’s just larping if it’s just you, and if you get in a position of power to enforce such forced hardship, than you’re just torturing your people for no reason other than some vague idea of degeneracy

Yes. It leads to the same cycles of poverty, rebellion, and corruption that underly the darkest chapters in human history. As humans we CAN be better.

>Funny because europoors legalized gay marriage before we did
Holy cow, you're retarded. Then again, you're American.

America - gay marriage legal in all 50 states since 2015

Europe - gay marriage legal in only about one third of European countries in 2019

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Europe

>My state has a higher GDP than most of Europe
And my country has a higher GDP per capita than every single American state.

Thank you for wasting towel heads on our behalf user

if they only knew who gave the real orders.

Attached: kissinger_military_quote.jpg (610x408, 48K)

>Lmao. My state has a higher GDP than most of Europe
Why do Americans always say this like it means something?

I mean, large provinces in China have GDP's bigger than many European countries as well, but then the quality of life isn't stellar.

>I dont pay the fucking janitor respect.
I do.

please don't give into the petro dollar myth it isn't 2005 anymore

This. You're a real bad person if you don't and the best men to ever exist all had a universal modicum of respect for people.

It’s not a myth retard, what else other than consumer confidence gives the dollar value?

That’s only in the post communist shitholes. Western euros are queer and here.
Seething. You’re both seething.

Attached: B150C30A-5131-4B16-AC15-B17022A9C492.jpg (750x902, 407K)

indoctrination 24/7

Attached: 1524557754066.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

Don’t cut yourself on that edge kid.

my dude the dollar is the reserve currency of choice because it is the most stable and the US has the largest economy

>Don’t cut yourself on that edge kid.
You have to go back

Attached: alltheotherkids.jpg (646x408, 42K)

China has the second largest and their currency isn’t worth shit. But you must admit that the fact that oil can only be bought with the dollar (outside of Russia) is a pretty good reason to want the dollar

Because if they weren't troops, then I would have to be troops. And I really don't want to be troops.

>and just want NATO out of their country?
Ding ding! And how do you think that they will try to make NATO leave?

Because it's a shitty job for young people that involves risking your mind and body, even during peace time.

We're the same way with first responders, believe it or not. Especially Firemen.

>you have to go back

Yeah. Off you go back to /pol/ or cripple Chan sperg.

>China has the second largest and their currency isn’t worth shit.
that's what they get for using shady banking schemes. same reason they have the largest stockpile of dollars just in case.

It’s not about freedom, it’s about providing America with decent gasoline prices.

I appreciate the military but I don't feel obliged to kiss every service member's ass. And don't tell me they are protecting "muh freedoms", because my own fucking government is the biggest threat to that. The government sends the military to kill muslims and then invite muslim "refugees" into the US.

Attached: 15464416027100s.jpg (200x190, 3K)

Kek good joke. Call me when you glass Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc and not "decent muslims" in Syria.

>oil can only be bought with the dollar
Isn't this due to Bretton Woods?

We will when they run out of oil dipshit.

Any amount of extremist muslim casualties is better than none.

Don't confuse money with freedom.
Don't confuse LAW with tyranny.

Our military hasn't fought for freedom in over 50 years

You won't as America won't exist by then.

It never did.

Attached: US-war-graph-military-pentagon.jpg (426x386, 28K)

Hey bro just because youre an obese pussy doesnt mean everyone else is.
Some of us have enemies to fight/bitches to fuck.
And Im just gonna come right out and say it: we are just plain better than you.

Attached: 1543177063668.jpg (615x736, 321K)

God I love China
Exactly that

Greed is theft and policing is tyranny.
Their is a reason why they always lead to a fight.

All these seething euros.

We treat firemen, police, emts, soliders with respect. Respect for them and their job. You would not get it because your cops are cucked, your military is cucked, im sure your emt and fire is somehow cucked too.

You're literally retarded but it doesn't surprise me. It will never happen since they are allies of Israel.

Growth is the ideology of cancer

>muh cawps
Fuck off bootlicking pussy.
Fireman and EMTs are the only respectable first responders, plus they arent brainwashed to hate/kill all fellow non-members of their gang.

Stagnation is the ideology of failure.

>UR A BOOTLICKER BECAUSE THEY STOLE MUH WEED
Ok dudebro, one day you will leave highschool.

Still doesn't get around the fact that NATO's the invader kek

>unsustainable growth

Yes it will shithead. Trust the plan

>Trust the plan
LOL, Qlarpers are here.

>I dont pay the janitor any respect

Pretty rude. Guy has a shitty job and makes buildings less disgusting for the rest of us. Be nicer to him.

Same with the military. Its a miserable life most of the time and they get sent to go kill and die. They fight for our country's interests abroad. There is honor in that, just as there is honor in making war and fighting with your fellow troops. Our soldiers and Marines are not paragons and are usually anywhere from 'good dude' to 'retarded slime' as singular humans. But they gain honor as men in battle and serving something bigger than yourself has some nobility and humility to it. Being a nerd who uses the "muh bootlicker" phrase is the ultimate cope. Go gain some honor fagboy.

Attached: B3F5BCFE-53B3-466F-9B67-956C082FF598.jpg (2048x1386, 246K)

Invasion implies that we don't own the world.

It's repossession.

>brainwashed to hate/kill everyone who doesnt have a star and blue pants
>DOODZ MER WAYD
Prime example of low-IQ deflection.
I accept your concession.

Attached: 1538767829250.jpg (924x1018, 203K)

The plan to grow even more obese, retarded and be 12% white at the end of the century? Great plan retard.

>Implying I’m a Q tard

Kys bad optic sperg.

>THEY ARE ALL TERMINATORS TRAIN TO EXTINGUISH ALL LIFE
>ur just low IQ u don't understand

Again. Maybe the school cop will give your skateboard back if your a gud boi.

And by then Europe will fall to Islam lmao.

Geez dude, sounds like you were bullied in school and project all those years of abuse onto authority figures. I'm sorry. Get your tags fixed and that ticket should be dropped by your DA's office.

ah yes zogbots

>ZOGBOT
>DIE FOR LE JOOS
>MUH ISRAEL

Attached: B840F179-755B-4C84-A90D-B4395525DBE1.jpg (750x932, 853K)

>Europe will be worse than us so it's all good! USA USA USA!

Attached: 1531218135596.jpg (500x619, 69K)

>t.pic related

Attached: 1528465612821.jpg (400x352, 15K)

You have hate speech laws lmao suck my dick europoor.

I run a sub 7 minute mile (and improving!) so yeah, that doesn't look like me
America is Israel's dog, you don't have to blame juice for everything to see that sorry

Brainwashed to hate/kill everyone? Damn, you really need to get off the internet for a few weeks. Detox. Most police really don't give a shit as long as you dont make them do paperwork. That said, even other cops hate State Troopers because of their gayness about minor traffic infractions.

Wow man you got me. I’m a Jew for not being an autistic neet in basement with merchant memes and talking shit about people with lives. I’m totally done for.

Attached: 28BE1921-9CC0-4FF0-B784-C14D0CAFCE7B.jpg (484x493, 200K)

>being so obsessed of a country the size of New Jersey
Lol

Don't you want to be cheered and thanked for your acts of extreme violence including killing and mauling innocents civilians? Join the Army then. Empire needs you.

The UK is the size of Idaho yet used to control 75% of the world, what's your point?

>nothing glorious about violence

Attached: Luv+u+bb+_a286376f9a0972bf56bc1aceb54fe209.jpg (900x652, 143K)

>brown mudshits
>innocent civilians

Lmao

Attached: go_away.gif (283x153, 1.12M)

You couldn't even find your dick behind all the lard if you tried in any case. Keep being retarded americunt.

Sorry but I'm afraid there's no way you can get back your foreskin.

Attached: 1531140368037.jpg (653x1024, 158K)

>europoor obsessing over American dicks

Checks out

Nah, mudslimes will be deported as soon as soon as american-liberal influence will become weak enough. In other words in the coming 10-15 years.

BTW next year your new census will be published. What will it be?

Attached: what will it be.png (2284x1156, 209K)

Ok.

Attached: 1533376698610.png (898x904, 971K)

>American liberal influence

Learn to accept responsibility for your own problems.

Attached: D5B03E4C-C5D0-4950-B3B8-F17F69FED4EB-7361-0000075E28F89598.jpg (497x732, 174K)

You mean a job that they volunteered for for personal gains?

Sacrificing their lives to suit cooperate and geopolitical interests that in the end have little personal effect on each of their lives otherwise. or to invade / bomb countries that never attacked us for other political grand chess board bullshit.

that Job?

Attached: 1519023517227.jpg (720x720, 68K)

It's true though. Just like the Soviet Union was behind communism worldwide, America is behind liberalism worldwide and you even use the exact same methods as the Soviets did back in the day. Read a book nigger.

And answer my question. How white will America be revealed to be in next years census? Pic related is my guess.

Attached: 49.jpg (720x558, 42K)

Because someday they might be called to serve in a war that isn’t about saving sand people from themselves.

I’m ok thanking a vet, even the most useless pog because someday his ass might be getting blown to hell so you can whine about what they do.

Im just seeing a bunch of limp dick faggots who where/are too scared to do something that scares you and are upset others get praise that you wish anyone would give you one time in your life. You just fall back to “ bootlickers, die for Israel, blah blah”. It’s just a way of making yourself feel less like the faggot you know you are and will always be. Most real troops don’t care about that shit, they just want to fuck shit up somewhere else. Not always the noblest of reasons but whatever. Most of you will never do anything noteworthy. Woman in uniform is a mistake. Only good for cum dumpster and still fuck that up.
Proceed to reeee euro and commie dick handlers.

Europe was ruling the world and fought everywhere you possibly can and even at the height of their power there wasn't stupid shit like that.

>most real troops
Stopped reading there.
"Most real troops" despise police of any form or fashion and view them as foreign policy enforcers, because thats really all they are.
I strongly believe all police forces should be dismantled and US military performs their duties.
Would see a massive drop in innocent shootings/retarded horseshit and a massive increase in arrests.
Crime would be absolutely finished within 1 week because pissed off lance coolie doesnt give a flying fuck about what druglord greased his lieutenants hand and just wants to fuck shit up.
And no, in the Marines we dont hyphenate lieutenant down to "ayo LT" like you pussy faggot army/air force fags.

>this post obviously comes from a nation who had knights/patriots/heralds/etc equiv soldier in the past
modern knights, and yes some bad ones get to enlist... usually those are "KIA, accidental causes"
>google fragging in vietnam

enjoy your stay in /k/

t. Never deployed Boot

Not him but HAHA!
Projecting much fattie?
Even if he is just a boot, that is still more than youll ever amount to lol.

Lol you utter and pathetic faggot. Seethe more pussy. Go hatejerk ur lil weenie in the restroom to your cartoons.

Based schizo poster

1.) Republican boomers who think we’re superheroes who love freedumbs

2.) Democrats embarrassed about their Vietnam hippies and think we should run around getting involved in every humanitarian clusterfuck around the world

>Why the fuck do burgers glorify their military so damn much? There's nothing glorious about violence.

What is glory to you then, I'm curious.

This

>durr Afghanistan oil
You are retarded, please off yourself

kill yourself retard

Attached: goback.jpg (1024x723, 83K)

This. There isnt even any economic benefit to fighting in Afghanistan.

Because I made a terrible mistake and I don’t wanna eat my gun yet

My old staff sergeant loved saying “Thank you for your taxes” when he got TYFYS

Keep cryin bitch

this mostly

Fucking idiots.

nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html

cnbc.com/2017/08/18/trumps-afghanistan-strategy-may-unlock-3-trillion-in-natural-resources.html

I seriously doubth that will make up for the trillions that has been spent fighting for almost 20 years in that shithole.

>thinking the interests of the taxpayers who financed these wars were taken into account when these wars were started
Not how it works I'm afraid.

Let's see whose interests are being represented instead: venturebeat.com/2014/03/20/lithium-afghanistan/

Attached: 1535396280385.png (600x706, 473K)

>all of these worthless maggots shitting on the military

/k/ is a pro military board.

Lithium was far less important 20 years ago when the war started and was only discovered there a few years ago. So I dont buy it

>/k/ is a bunch of bootlickers
Ye na mate

Kill yourself worthless leftist piece of shit.

Are you from a country that we saved your ass, kick your ass or both?

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purposes of a master, such war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice, — is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever-renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing, when need is, to do battle for the one against the other."
John Stuart Mills

Since when are individualists lefties and and statists rightwing?

In my country , 70 % of the people hate you being a grunt the middle of the desert

Hate you for*
sorry for phone posting

Attached: 1547265437152.jpg (595x643, 35K)

>Lithium was far less important 20 years ago when the war started
How old are you? Were you even alive 20 years ago? Because that's completely wrong.

The war started in late 2001. The early 2000s were more or less the beginning of the whole internet/personal computing/mobile phone boom. When the war started, lithium was already very important and everyone with a half a brain knew it would get far more important in years and decades to come.

>was only discovered there a few years ago
LOL what? That Afghanistan is extremely rich in minerals has been known for over 2000 years!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Afghanistan#History

This
Fuckin milk drinking bootlicks in my country will suck their cocks just for mopping floors in a uniform
Disgustingly weak mentality of cucks if you ask me

Attached: IMG_0702.jpg (492x492, 82K)

you're actually fucking retarded

>/k/ is a pro military board.

Yea /k/ is a just military board, so the last honorable war we respect the servicemen of is the war of 1812, everyone else can kys and rot.

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

He's fairly correct actually. Cops aren't there to help you, they're there to arrest you, to fulfill their arbitrary quotas. They're sociopathic bullies basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Exactly.

This post doesn't even make any sense.

>not him

Lol, sure youre not. Ive been out for years. Stay mad, boot

oh look this thread agian , can people stop fucking replying to this ? sage

It's a cultural thing. Personally, I don't thank anyone for their service unless I know they were deployed in a combat zone where their life was actually at risk. Otherwise, you're just doing a job like everyone else in the country, and many civilian jobs are statistically more dangerous. As far as national security is concerned, you'd probably be more justified to thank engineers for their service since they design all the weapons we use, and that is what gives us our supremacy.

Fun side note, clapping is a common practice for a successful landing in many European countries. Ironically, Americans don't clap upon landing, unless it felt harrowing.

First of all:
Americans haven't fought for anything other than governmental gain since the revolution. The myth that the U.S. armed forces fight for the freedom and securit of america is just that, a myth.

Second of all:
They willingly give up their families

Shut the fuck up tool

t. Butthurt redditard

Because americucks here love sucking Israel dick and licking boot. Its why they glorify israels soldiers so much.

I fucking hate this place. the same people will pretend to be for liberty while sucking cop and military dick

>semantics
Sometimes I don't know who I should be hating more, the swine that order for invasions or the idiots that suffer the rest of their broken lives after surviving the war.
If I see a homeless vet, I must remind myself why he doesn't deserve my sympathy. He's no victim, but a broken puppet willingly used in the most despicable way.

Attached: rtbte356h5.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Cry moar

The strong do what they please

The weak endure what they must

Kill yourself you retarded mongoloid. Youre literally proud of being a little servile jew sucker.

Look down at your cut jew dick. Thats the result of this filth. Fuck every god damn jew and jew lover.

>The weak endure what they must
Endure your soon to be 3rd non white shithole then.

Attached: the-diversity-explosion-1-638.jpg (638x359, 78K)

Its not glory. Its a job that the government wants done and if there wasnt volunteers then theyd start drafting people. So if anything theyre thankong them for staving off the draft.

Are you a hippie or just a cunt?

>The weak endure what they must
Hence why the israeli cock hasnt left your mouth for 40 years.

The hebrew lives rent free in this one.

>be literal chairforce
>do a deskjob
>shitpost at work like right now
>still get to board before you or your screaming kid
>eat tendies courtesy of the american taxpayer

Attached: 1545959431747_1.png (640x516, 794K)

A draft would be pretty easy to avoid, especially in an already politically-fucked environment like the USA

>jews mutilated you and ruin your country and the world lol rent free

Deluded fucktard.

You know who doesnt thank its troops, and is on Vietnam era tier levels of troop disrespect? Germany. Do you want to be a modern german? Didnt think so

When you're at the top, you make a lot of enemies. We gotta keep you fucks in check so that we can remain at the top with all our freedom.

Attached: 1504616484836.png (640x478, 431K)

Sure it is. You shelter assholes that fly airliners into our buildings? We will pay you a visit.

literally been doing this for days now that we have little to to at work

t. Also chairforce

>hurr dey fight for urrr freeedumbs

They dont fight for shit besides Israel . kill yourself retard. I mean it.

>You shelter assholes that fly airliners into our buildings? We will pay you a visit.
When did you attack SA? Pakistan? Qatar? Must have missed that.

Why are you such a faggot?

CIVVIES IFFY UH

FREEBIES CUZ I’M WEABIE UH

GOOOOOOOOOOOVVVV GAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGG

>Random Muslim group #2431 is a threat to every Americans freedom

I’m not white, retard

Islam is a threat to the entire world.

Attached: 11F427ED-10BC-496D-90ED-4896CAECFFF1.jpg (660x658, 308K)

Doesn't matter. Once America will be a non white 3rd world shithole, it will suck for everyone including non whites like you.

Retard.

Hmmm, how about no?

I’m sure they’re really dangerous living in the rot cave, thousands of miles away from anything of importance

fuck islam

Attached: pure cope.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

Who’s coping more? The guy living a comfy life? Or the incel butthurt his demographic is shrinking?

Because the price of a nation is paid with blood and metal.

"We're off to defend Israel and Saudi Arabia while our ow country is being invaded! Aren't we amazing?!"

Fuck every and each one of these welfare queens.

>nothing glorious about violence

Pussy.

Attached: pacifist coward trudeau, marxist logic.jpg (780x439, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LPquarz16wQ

fuck islam

They just confirmed that Donald Trump owns a purple heart medal from his late grandfather who fought in WWII

In America
>Be me
>Make picket sign that says Niggers are destroying muh 'merica
>Shout outside for hours
>Not arrested bc Free Speech

Anywhere else
>Say something sketchy about anyone who isn't white and straight
>Sharia police bust down my door, send my daughter to grooming camp, put me in prison
>Shanked and raped by inmates

America is pretty leftist, I'd say.

Lol all these obese pussies hide their fear of death/maiming and having badass adventures with such utter shit tier ad hominem.
Just admit it, youre a FAT. FUCKIN. POOSAY.

Attached: 1541563540681.gif (200x170, 34K)

>lol u won't sign away your life to fight for the state and kike interests ! PUSSY

Take your newfag meme and shove it up your ass before blowing your brains out scumfuck

False dichotomy.

>A draft would be pretty easy to avoid
Most can't even go of their own volition.
>too fat
>too stupid
>too criminal
>too drugged up
Bonus points if they're ONLY one of these. It's usually two or more. Fat/Stupid and Stupid/Criminal/Drugged.

The military is also losing soldiers faster than they can get new ones in and trained up. They also don't want the (extremely expensive) headache of rehabilitating said recruits. Turns out a diet of sodas and chips doesn't do any favors for their bones while they break their hips or back during regular PT. Costs about $100,000 per private to fix that. Untermensch isn't a meme these days.

jesus fuck someone risks his life for you and you stab them in their back. what fucking jewish demon do we have here. I hope those terorist win and show no utter mecry to what disgusting remains there still are of your community.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN STILL HAVE A COUNTRY???????

Non sequitor

>someone risks his life for you
It's not 1941 anymore grandpa, now the military just fights for Israel.

>risks his life for you and you
But they didn't. How does that even work? Saddam wasn't poking at USA, Gaddafi was mostly a cool guy, and Assad? That poor guy is loved in his country by Muslims and Christians. Literally, the people that "fought for me" only made things worst.

its time to castrate yourself boy, as you dont serve any purpose in your community. how can someone depend on a person like you for safety, they cant. you cant promise anyone anything.

begone, boomers

the subject is millitary, you cant have a country without a minimal form of millitary recources that allow you to remain there. wether they are being abused by some cockroaches is another subject.

> Israel

Go bitch and whine to the politicians.

>welfare queens

Michael Moore? Is that you? Welfare queens go on welfare, you retard. The last thing they do is join the military. Enlisted work hard and get paid less than minimum wage.

Upvoted

Still don't know how they fought for me.

Lending support to kids who were fooled by lush-living politicians into killing people for no good reason.

because you dont belong in a community

or the millitary doesnt belong to your community, can also be a option

entire us millitary is less then 1 % of population

>risks his life for you

Dumb fucking boomer retard

Idk, America has'nt fought a war worth fighting since the Korean war, my brother just joined the navy for free gibs and a security clearance tho.

Psst hey Timmy,
hey
hey kid, look...
.... there's a pretty easy solution to this, you've probably already guessed it before.
Some good synchronization.
I'm sure the talking heads will be able to deal with the controversy that comes after.
That's right, Timmy.
Cold, brutal annihilation.

Attached: rth46yh5tht.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

1. We needed to make someone pay for 9/11, or we would look like bitches.
2. Oil, money, empire. Why did Rome invade Gaul? Soft, bleeding hearts like you will ruin an empire.

There should be nothing as fascinating as watching the red white and blue become completely red

Attached: 1536867850603.png (549x830, 1.06M)

>Soft, bleeding hearts like you will ruin an empire.

let me guess, you saved and post that 'hard times create strong men' meme often.

>die for assad kuffar!!!
fuck off ahmed

have sex

you seem retarded

the virgin civilians vs the CHAD WELFARE CASTE

circumcision was introduced in the US by John Harvey Kellogg who was a puritanical Christian

There is no correlation between Jews and circumcision prevalence in a country. South Korea has virtually no Jews and one of the highest levels in the world. France has virtually none and the 3rd highest Jewish population in the world.

you seem very retarded

It's funny because you incels are 100% dependent on the state and/or your mother

I did the same. Dabbing on these civvies like the IRS.

>Why did Rome invade Gaul?

Because Caesar knew Senate was growing tired of his shit so he initiated a popular war to save his internal organs a bit longer?

cuz they are slaves

*religion

>religion
Good luck removing that facet from humans' hardwiring

It's true that there's a military-civilian disconnect, but it's also a cultural thing. Because Americans are taught every war we fought was necessary and justified, it makes us respect the older veterans. When recent wars (which we are alive to experience and judge for ourselves) become controversial then some start to look less favorably on veterans but many are still thankful they went because otherwise it would have meant a draft. Wars will still happen and men will still be sent to fight them and die in them.
Then I think some older people remember Vietnam and how they/their parents were treated when they came back and they do not want anyone else to suffer that, but then they take it too far in the other direction like shaking their hands out of nowhere, applauding them, offering to pay for their meals, stuff like that. That just starts being really creepy.

>t. filthy civilian

da fuck

BECAUSE FREEDOM

Because they need to condition the children of today to want that position in the future. Since free thinkers are on hard to find. Also, it is a shitty job where they really do not pay well.

Sean Connery?

I'm not American, and I don't condone much of their foreign policy in the last fifty years, but, do you mean to tell me that people willing to risk their lives to serve their country deserve no respect?

>burgers glorify their military so damn much

yeah,they love the military so much they elected a draft dodger as commander in chief of it(sarcasm).how about you worry about your own country retard

Because americans think they are not a good citizen if they don't. People in the USA do more stuff while they don't now what it stands for DUMB FUCKS

if serving your country means using voilance
for politician interest of wich the regular citizen dont now nothing about then no. patriotic american fools

Dirt farmer = guy sitting on my oil
my oil = how I get from here to there
how I get from here to there = how I feed my family
how I feed my family = killing dirt farmers in Afghanistan

The violence is the thing I miss the most about it.

What a coincidence, I'm leaving for chicago for rtc tomorrow.
OP you best clap for me you communist faggot

Attached: 2016-07-03 23.51.46.jpg (500x375, 182K)

Freedom isn’t free! Freedom isn’t free!
You gotta pay a price…You’ve gotta sacrifice,
For your liberty.

Freedom is a word often heard today,
But if you wanna keep it there’s a price to pay.
Each generation’s gotta win it anew,
‘Cause it’s not something handed down to you.

For your liberty.

There was a gen’ral by the name of George,
With a small band of men at Valley Forge,
Left the comfort of home for the cold and ice,
They won Independence ‘cause they paid the price.

For your liberty.

To some people freedom is a waving flag,
To do your own thing is another man’s bag.
For ev’ry man freedom’s the eternal quest.
Free to give humanity your very best.

For your liberty.

Attached: graphwrite-1.png (600x463, 19K)

Say thank you bitch. Their service is the reason your whiny entitled pussy ass gets to cry like a little bitch about the respect they get.

Jealousy is ugly. Want the respect they get? Earn it, but no, you'd rather whine about it on the intertubes like a little cuck.

Attached: 2016-07-03 22.55.22.png (456x354, 294K)

No one glorifies violence here, we just laugh at it

cause when some foreign country decides to take over your state, they are the ones who stop that

Soldiers are certainly not special ppl or god knows what. Clapping for them? I see no reason..
But violence exists in the world.
They bring violence to somewhere, so that somewhere dont bring the violence to you, maybe.

My solution would be a total holocaust to all kinds of religions..no excepions.
That alone would already save us from some bullshit.

But maybe that opinion comes from my arian german genes..what do i know..

Attached: FB_IMG_1469106512734.jpg (1082x720, 111K)

>burgers

Attached: FB_IMG_1458671635289.jpg (180x195, 7K)

Attached: cutforthetroops.jpg (500x353, 62K)

No idea, thanking someone for their service with no knowledge of the role they played just seems wrong. Why am I thanking someone who sat at a desk for two years in the states for their service? Heroism sped across so many people who haven't earned it just cheats genuine hero's.

You didn't thank the cook often enough. It is like bowing in Japan. You have to swear fealty to the cook for reconstituted eggs the good way

Sounds like you've never dropped 120HE on some hajis and gone to poke through the people-confetti afterwards. Pretty fucking glorious, bro.

Naw man, I shoot people and thats the coolest fucking thing we ever get to do. Getting shot back at is less cool.

Anybody who thinks our military cooperates with Israel is a fucking imbecile. They're not even FVEY.

>burgers glorify their military so damn much

they board first because they are all retards going to war. you die first... no you... no you, i insist.