My girlfriend that I really only use for fucking now because she is batshot crazy exhibits the following symptoms...

My girlfriend that I really only use for fucking now because she is batshot crazy exhibits the following symptoms. She is normal in person, sweet, funny and loving, good sex too. But when she leaves she is nuts, calls me 10 times in a row, sends emails about how we are done and she cant handle our relationship, she blocks me on social media then a day later when I dont respond she begs to be added back. Of course I do, just to fuck her and repeat the cycle because i honestly dont give a shit about her but like her pussy and ass. What does it sound like she has? Btw her dad walked out on her when she was 7. Pic related

Attached: Butt.jpg (840x1062, 68K)

More pics or u got kik

She's fucked in the head. Don't breed with her. Just practice the art of it.

Her kik

people are fucking crazy wow OP you should write a paper about this amazing revelation

Whats her first name bro? I had an ex just like this

Sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder. Especially the relationship push and pull.

Sounds like your average female to me, my dude.

Kik me man make4387

Is batshot like birdshot?
But spreads ebola?

Pic related is all she exists in my life for.

Attached: Drenched.jpg (1536x2048, 259K)

It's something like histrionic behavioral disorder. If she's flipping beetween hate and love and kind of a nympho it's probably because she got molested by somebody (even if she doesnt remember it) it's common in females.

What's her kik

Jesus put a fucking sock in it

>be me
>breaks/lunch time at work
>chill in my car listen to news
>see cute girl at adjacent business
>she walks out to dump trash same time i break/lunch
>maybe a 7.2/10
>petite/redhead/cute little tits
>acts nerdy, dances to her music with headphones on as she walks
>saw her jumping in a puddle one rainy day
>think maybe she can be my nerdy sex slave if I spit the right game
>see how just now on my lunch
>shes poking the bushes looking for something
>just notice her
>it happens
>she picks her nose
>meh.jpg
>it gets worse
>finger goes from nose right to her mouth
>she fucking ate it
>mfw

Attached: 1540351723613.gif (300x224, 1.31M)

Definitely borderline, the way she's acting, and making impulsive choices, switching from personalities

Agreed. Probably some bipolar mixed in there too.

Crazy pussy is the best pussy, but it's not for the faint of heart. Shit can get dangerous quickly

It couldn't possibly be one of the billions others on earth right? The chances of this poster being near you to bang the same skank are so astronomically low

And what's your side of the story? Perfection?

oh obviously the user is a literal 20/10 ultrachad
duh

Shes probably the craziest person I've ever met. Knew this within the first 3 months. Sometimes I consider giving it up and cutting ties but idk the pussy is steady

Attached: Daniela.jpg (960x1280, 127K)

She expresses weird symptoms
Could be that she has Bipolar or Borderline personality disorder.
Talk to her seeing psychiatrist. Don't cut relationship if you like this girl.

WHERE ARE THEY??

More

tits or gtfo

op is clearly larping and you faggots are all taking the bait

I honestly dont like her, she caused me so much stress and anxiety before I realized it wasnt me it was just this bitch is crazy.

im not

Think that maybe the way you treat her might be causing some of her very erratic behavior? I mean, she probably knows that you only value one thing about her, so when youre not with her shes likely scared that youll be done with her if you find another slut.

This

Op you are a douche bag. Straight up.

I get that you srent familiar with the story, but if you knew that story youd no I treated the woman like a woman would want. Bought her stuff, took her on nice vacations she could never afford, straightened her life out where it was chaos. Even found her a therapist, she has done over a year of therapy and has not changed at all. She just talks to her therapist about dumb shit like dreams, typical bitch.

K

Narcissism

Have an ex that was similar but instead of her dad leaving, her sister commited suicide when she was 11

I am a narcissist like 90 percent of all attractive people who have options in life. Humility is useless in a vain world that values conceit and self adoration. I bet if you're a bitch I'd fuck you within 2 weeks of talking to you

Explains enough, you sound like a piece of shit and nah I'm a dude.

I am empathetic to her situation to a degree, but other than her dad walking out she had a kickass life. Her family back where she is from spoiled the shit out of her

I bet you're the kind of guy waiting on your Yang bucks.

Honestly I don't even know what that means??

Oh yeah, nah you should be. I will never understand what its like to lose a sibling or a dad early in life. You have to be empathetic but you cant excuse someone treating you like shit.

Well she did treat me like garbage, which is why shes just my pussy now and nothing more. I've met her dad, even told him he fucked his daughter up, his response was "I have been told these things by many people" his English isnt great

Pretty sure it's not the reason she treats him like "shit" .

Here, go jack off to the pussy I'm getting faggot

Attached: Attachmen.jpg (960x1280, 141K)

Look at all this reddit tier faggotry this is a board for men who dont moral fag please go back to plebbit

Lol ass too small imo. I prefer a bit thicker sorry dude.
Lol right

I wanna see tiddy
Tiddy now

Oh that was such a good response, post your bitch then. Guarantee you dont have a bitch to post that isn't from a "pics you shouldn't share" thread. Fucking faggot ass Yea Forums user trying to talk to me about how I'm a shitty person, yeah I already know that, that's why I'm on this board. You on the other hand think you're moral and uptight apparently despite daily browsing a board where people post theirs girls nudes and ever worse shit, fuck off

Sooo...he was behind all that...

Attached: 4hlkmfrjvdfcxeio2228384665900.jpg (1696x1118, 108K)

not that guy but I'd love to jack off to the pussy you're getting. more?

Dude, if you're a shitty person and you're on this board why the fuck is the focus on your gf then?
Also, I'm married 14 years, and my wifes ass if posted all over /b.

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-090640_Gallery.jpg (1075x805, 586K)

I used to have a girl like this
I’d love to cum on her... Mostly her face, but often her (tiny) tits
She’d get insecure when we weren’t together but learned she could ‘tempt’ me into seeing her by talking about how she wanted me to cum on her

A fair point to raise, I'm more referencing my apathy towards the content of this board. That is what constitutes my being a shitty person. Good moral people dont browse Yea Forums period. In terms of real life, I make my mistakes like everyone else, but there are mistakes that are human and then there is innate insanity like this chick has, two different things entirely.

That might be cute if she was like that with me. Shes more like "are you still talking to your exs?""why are you ignoring me, who are you talking to?""am I not good enough for you?"

Well that's definitely not going to get you anywhere. If you really do believe you're a shitty person then look for help. Don't feed it. Cause she probably does have issues but they can probably arise from you as well. Yes ur right good moral people don't browse these threads, that's accurate, I usually browse them for ass and my wife enjoys the comments when I share her pics. I'm immoral myself but I made some changes and found out I was reason for lots of things. All I'm saying is don't just blame her dude. Ask her what you do that makes her feel this way and listen to her. Even if u feel she's wrong, it's her feelings and she is right to feel that way. I've been there trust me I know how it is when u hate the finger being pointed at u.

I've dealt with similar stuff. Honestly dude you're better off without her. She is hot by the looks of it but you have to deal with too much stress.

I really dont need your advice, I know a psycho bitch when I see one. I cant change someone with a mental disorder, all I can do is either leave and lose the good pussy, or stay and keep the good pussy, guess which one I'm going to choose?

moar nudes pls

Definitely is stressful as fuck because to get her to come fuck I have to address the crazy shit she is saying first, that's the only annoying part.

I mean to each their own man, I don't control u lol.
But narcissism is a mental disorder as well.

borderline personality disorder, dad walking out fits the bill

op is pathetic. loose the bitch and get someone better

Narcissism is a trait until you exhibit I think it is 7 characteristics associated with narcissistic personality disorder. Go post more pics of your wife's acne scarred ass, disgusting.

Attached: 1552875118572.png (525x777, 485K)

>loose
no, tighten the bitch

your girlfriend sounds like me. honestly tell her to calm the fuck down. you'll be doing her a favor.
t. some guy who is batshit crazy

Who cares about that does calling bother you just have fun with it unstable girls have bomb pussy

Truth bruh truth

Lol I tell her that all the time, her response ranges from "I'm calm, why are you being mean to me?" to "I cant handle this anymore" as she deletes her social media only to add me a day later and beg for dick. But do elaborate, do you just always feel like you're being abandoned or what? I'm listening user

Attached: 1552769440575.jpg (741x1024, 54K)

you’re the defensive shit head who can’t own up to anything, you’re probably at least some of the reason she treats you the way that she does. if you didn’t want feedback, why did you make the thread?

but also i wan see wife’s ass

Yeh narcissism is in the DnSM of mental disorders lol....

>i bought her this
>i therapisted that
>why wont she do what i want
After reading this you seem like kind of a simpleton though

lets see those small tits

To equivocate common narcissism with narcissistic personality disorder is profoundly retarded.

Attached: 1552874290994.jpg (500x667, 94K)

Elaborate

Attached: 1552838085485.jpg (692x1024, 65K)

Sounds like my current girl. She drives me nuts!

I agree with that.
We don't know the full story, the fact that he doesnt say anything negative that he does kind of pulls him towards NPD. He's completely oblivious to any wrong he does, or just doesnt want to face it.

yeah its abandonment issues. my parents split when I was 8 and my mom took me. didn't see my dad very much and i watched him put a gun to her head at like 2 AM once. their fights fucked me up in the head. have a very hard time talking to girls. she sounds worse than me though cause I don't do this all the time. I just bottle up all my emotions and then when it gets too much, the levee breaks and I let it all out, usually on whatever girl I'm into/dating. Does she apologize for this? cause I always do, I know that they've done nothing wrong but in the moment I always fucking lose it

>he mad so he attac

Attached: 1552625988999.png (720x544, 512K)

OP isn't doing anything wrong. trust me I'm just as crazy as his girlfriend.

Post her nudes or she doesnt exist

Attached: 1552429400231m.jpg (769x1024, 98K)

I agree, she exhibits some of the symptoms of the typical BPD case

Lol what a fucking faggot

Attached: 1552195129478.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

maybe if you’d treat her like you cared she wouldn’t say those things, if she doesn’t have a reason she wouldn’t say it.

She never apologizes, she always tries to change the subject to a time even months ago when I did something wrong as a means of justifying her behavior

Attached: 1550388016441.webm (352x640, 1.65M)

where da tits at

eh two nut cases together is better for keeping the normies sane

what kind of a fag needs apologies and shit? just enjoy the pussy bruh and have fun with the crazy side

i mean i’m “crazy” too according to my bf (for all i know OP is my bf) but he’s acting like he has no influence on her mood/actions/whatever when he definitely does.

if that’s attac you’re a pussy i was just letting him know the truth

Then she lacks self awareness. Now she sounds exactly like my sister. She cant admit that she does anything wrong. I used to be like that too; I ruined a relationship I had with a girl cause of my own stupidity, we were really close and I fell in love with her, but she didn't really feel the same way and she started to ignore me cause I was pushy about it, then I blamed it all on her and she cut me off. cant say I blame her for that, but she did forgive me in the end at least.

Scroll up, have a pic of when I blew a fucking game winning load on her tits

Attached: 1550546421645m.jpg (1024x721, 49K)

you chose him

He might, we don't know the full story, but at face value this looks like its her fault

yeah wtf OP is fag, this man here is correctamundo

>for all I know op is my boyfriend
>thread is full of pics of my girlfriends ass and tits
Yeah I think youd know sweetheart

Attached: 1552873496664m.jpg (1024x765, 106K)

i’m about to unchose him

Welcome to married life.

99% of all women are like that.

Are you trying to be sarcaticly humoures?
I just couldn't help replying to your comment are you 12 or something?
I'm not OP just another user but your comment is one of the most pathetic efforts I've read in 8 years of coming on Yea Forums. Why don't you just kys as it seems your a sad pathetic excuse of an user. Yes I know you're a virgin I can smell it on you.

I never said I need apologies, you havent read this thread have you? I stated she does not apologize that's a fact, not an admission of being desirous of an apology. Fuck you guys can be stupid

Attached: 1552874402351.jpg (480x360, 13K)

sorry i wasn’t just scrolling for tiddies

more of this girl?

As if you’re not a weirdo when no one is watching.

Oh I'm sure he will be crushed, losing an admitted psychotic cunt like you

Attached: 1552298060144.png (295x481, 95K)

why did you include that as a fact against her when it doesn’t even matter to you then?
break up with her and send her my way

honestly im on your side, your gf sounds too much like me to defend

he cried the last 3 times i tried to break up w him but ok

you men really aren’t as tough as you think

Damn you really are a piece of shit aren’t you? Either stop fucking with her and leave her or actually ask about why she’s having those outbursts there’s clearly a problem.

Well while you're here let's get a look at yours with a time stamp

Attached: 1552578601274s.jpg (125x79, 2K)

women say so much shit they dont mean I sincerely doubt you will

Because I was specifically asked if she apologizes you stupid fuck

Attached: 1552531581293m.jpg (703x1024, 69K)

because I asked him you autist

Agreed

I'm real interested in hearing more about this. You got kik or something?

Bipolar is 2 separate personalities user. I'm bipolar, I was diagnosed as a 13 Yr old. Basically I can go months being hyperactive loving life and everything in the world. Then boom let's say for 3 or 4 weeks I'm a bad tempered bastard who will fight anyone at the drop of a hat. Being a miserable faced cunt for that period. Then boom I'm euphoricly happy and calm for 3 or 4 months again. That is an explanation of my personal bipolar. If there are any psychiatric medical workers or students in this thread. They will confirm what I've just told you is a classical case of bipolar.

She has Borderline, no doubt. My ex had the same

That's not really her, she is always happy go lucky until a single thing does not go exactly as she wants it. Then it's the end of the world.

nah srry
coming up, can’t find writing utensil

Like I said earlier, based on my own experience she's probably deeply affected by whatever happened to her as a kid and bottles it all up, then fucking loses it. abandonment issues.

Did she get diagnosed with it? She sees a therapist and I ask her if he has ever said anything about being a borderline personality and she always says no he never says that. So either A. she is lying and not wanting me to be able to know she is legitimately fucking insane or B. she never tells her therapist the truth. Because there is no way, if this bitch was honest that she wouldn't be diagnosed as borderline, she checks off every fucking box.

Deliver and you'll be alright in my book femanon

>you men
shut the fuck up. no one is fucking tough, we all just act like it. women do it too.

Had an ex like that there just overly attached and don’t have a good since of trust. You leaving is like her dad girls always love there dads first and since he left she’s getting flashes of you being like her dad.

You can always tell a scorned woman poster because they always lash out with an insult either at the group they disagree with or the person who has upset them that goes for the self esteem or ego, pathetic really.

Yeah, bitch is just broken honestly. Would be sad if she hadn't put me through so much stress and anxiety.

Does that help me somehow?

Attached: 214754263.jpg (1024x1516, 1.61M)

Well said user, I'm cut from the same cloth as you. I know 2 girls who are lesbian. They don't know each other 1 of them is 39 the other is 20. I bet my mates I could fuck one of them within 2 weeks and the other within 4 weeks. That was 3 weeks ago. I fucked the 39 Yr old after 2 days and I've fucked her 4 times since. I fucked the 20 Yr old and was the first cock she'd had up her after 1 week. I've fucked her early every day since. I fucked her 3 holes repeatedly. I know I'm a complete prick but I've got a gift with my small talk and half decent looks. Im 43 Yr old that looks 33. Did I mention im married with kids. I work with the 20 ye old that's how I get to fuck her nearly every day. She reckons she's bi now. Im working on it before anyone asks.

same thing incels do. thats why the internet is shit, it lets people who are angry about the same thing get together and just stoke the fire.

Oh stfu don’t patronise the men like that that’s why men don’t cry in front of us because it’s bitches like you that take it for weakness.

It sounds like she has a shitty boyfriend

Hmm, i'm seeing some love handle there user, I think she might need to get the boot. The only reason to tolerate a crazy bitch is if they are at least a 7.5/10

No it sounds like she's fucking crazy.

He did say her dad abandoned her at seven, maybe she has a subconscious mental correlation with being happy and being 7, therefore her actions and views mocking a 7 year olds. I mean is she happy when she’s with Op?

ok girl like chill i’m sure they’ll be alright

tits finally, still couldn’t find pen or marker or anything tho
ok

Attached: 1DA1AEFF-FF43-4ACF-8498-79D5479DC5E4.jpg (640x1136, 82K)

Yeah, shes about to come over now, I will actually post a cumshot if the thread is still alive when I come back.

No you’re both wrong it sounds like a lack of communication and to fat fuck off egos with one dickhead who lacks some self fucking reflection because I’m sure OP is no angel

Seems like it. I never lose it in person like that, same as OP's gf. only over text or on the phone. I don't think its mimicking her behavior as a child its more like paranoia. bitches who like to ask you where you are all the time are paranoid you're cheating on them, because they don't trust anyone. I'm still that way I just try to ignore those thoughts, because paranoia doesn't get you anywhere, it just leads you to the wrong conclusions.

7.2 out of 10? Lol fag

Slut pussy and crazy pussy are the best pussy

This post screams of bitterness about your own past. Pretty sure that was just a stream of your own consciousness projecting onto my situation lol.

You’re a small part of a big problem. The last guy that punched his wife in the eye probably said she’d be alright too.

Paranoia about being cheated on gets you cheated on because it leads the accused to think "well she already thinks im doing it, might as well do it."

but is he tho?

I wasn't describing bipolar to you OP I was describing it to the anons who were calling her it

Ah my bad.

saying people cry =/= punching someone in the face

Anyone who calls someone a douchebag like this, is either a scorned bitter bitch of a woman, or a beta fag.

No problem user. I'm with you 100%.im also the dyke fucker

You're pretty proud of that aint ya lad?

Patronizing us?? Everyone cries we’re not offended by it

Ofc it is most advice comes with experience and I know when you don’t communicate or blame the other person constantly it all goes down the shitter. Let a good person run away because I could not get out of that “she’s just a crazy bitch” mindset

Lol PLENTY of women patronize men for showing emotion. I have fucked 2 women who came to me for the sole reason that they had boyfriends they viewed as weak for crying. One of them nearly killed himself.

Obviously not retard it’s a comparison to a small action being part of a bigger problem

Crazy

Agreed. We don't know the full story and at face value his girlfriend is crazy. The people calling him a douchebag are making assumptions, and assumptions tend to lead to the wrong conclusion.

Oh yes, you English same as me user?

No I just like saying lad.

Exactly what I mean such unempathetic behaviour from the more empathetic sex

You're weak if you think crying is a weakness

So you are then. Also up north like me user

i just don’t see the correlation i apologize

Well I would think of it as how you can get a dependence on weed even though it’s not physically addictive, because the metal correlation with negative thoughts, ie if you smoke when your depressed, like that if she has daddy issues, her dad walked out on her at 7, she may only subconsciously correlate being happy with when she was 7, when her dad was there, or at least the latest point. When given presence of a masculine figure she can subconsciously correlate it with her dad, I bet she calls him daddy, and loves him when he’s around, and hate him when he’s gone. Subconscious positive and negative emotion correlation to things, like how money as an object means nothing, it only has value because we can trade it for goods and services. Or how in a college they did tests on a monkey, where the monkey would press a button and get juice. The monitored it’s dopamine levels in two scenarios. One was the first when it pressed the button, the light went off, and then it was handed juice. The monkeys dopamine levels rises when it was five the juice. The next time it did this procedure it’s dopamine levels rises when it pressed the button, because it made a subconscious connection between the button and juice, he presses the button, he gets juice. Could be something like that.

Attached: D1D88BA6-6ECC-4AD7-B906-9169058F19C1.jpg (569x428, 25K)

BPD bitches are a rollercoaster. If you're emotionally weak they will destroy your life. Smoking hot bitch and Best sex I've ever had. Still keep in contact for bootycalls.

(You) are alright.

OP, the first thing I thought of was codependency, based on my personal experiences and some fun time in therapy. I imagine she doesn’t have any hobbies, friends outside of you, or any disposable income (or if she does, she’s committed it to one thing or another). She needs better therapy/counseling if she and her therapist are comfortable wasting her time, and you probably need to be involved in the therapy as well. You can usually get them by calling it “couple’s counseling”, and well, it is, and it’s literally good for everyone, so don’t let her think of it as a sign that things are going badly.

Finally, you’ve got to stop fucking her if you don’t love her. It’s bad for both of you.

I think its all about addiction. You can get addicted to people, and abandonment issues make you more susceptible to addiction. My grandfather was an alcoholic; that affected my dad, and though he told my mother he didn't want to be like his dad, he ironically became an alcoholic anyway.

Yes

>BPD
Bilateral pleural disease?

tl,dr

borderline personality disorder, probably

Sex pics/webm?

>"go jack off to the pussy I'm getting"
>posts ass in thong

op gonna cum on the cross like that bro

The fact of the matter is, user. Are you okay with having a child with this woman, and being attached to her the rest of your lift? because that should be the first question you ask yourself, every time you have sex with someone. That's a life pro tip form this father/user

She's bipolar.

She needs medication and sterilisation.

Lazy faggot.

lots of posts, I read to the end and then no more! I think it is just a "control thing"

What has become of b... man gets quads and nobody cares :((((((