Brenton Harrison Tarrant

Brenton Harrison Tarrant

>A 28-year-old man — an Australian citizen — has been charged with one count of murder. Other charges will follow.
>He will face the full force of the law in New Zealand. The families of the fallen will have justice.
>He sought many things from his act of terror, but one was notoriety.
>And that is why you will never hear me mention his name.
>He is a terrorist. He is a criminal. He is an extremist.
>But he will, when I speak, be nameless.
>And to others, I implore you: speak the names of those who were lost, rather than the name of the man who took them.

Well, stupid kiwi kunt. We shall never forget what one man is capable of. Don't let his name die.

Brenton Harrison Tarrant

#F!z3xnnKCQ!vJT5JBbII83Oc1C4IK44yA

Attached: bt.png (161x179, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
archive.is/H5Rm2
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908
archive.is/1Ant4
abc.net.au/news/2014-04-16/two-australians-killed-in-yemen-counterterrorism-operation/5393554
archive.is/M1wpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why you gatta be using his fake alias? his real name manlet mcshitposter

kroiky, dem moslim hords be inadin moi land, i aint gona stan fo dis lads, i ain gona tak dis no mo, cheers lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1552963359163.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Top kek

Your kek level is over 9000

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

>A guy can shoot up two mosques within five minutes' drive of each other in a place called ChristChurch
>MFW people think muslims aren't invading

Attached: un-Australian.png (500x360, 263K)

he said in the manifesto that he doesn't care about notoriety. He didn't do it to be famous. Read the manifesto nerd, not liberal news.

>one count of murder

And you aussies say the american justice system is corrupt and unfair

OP was quoting NZ's PM.

Attached: 5ba03adf-448b-44e9-b996-6591380f4d81_tablet.jpg (415x338, 92K)

He's gonna be mandatory perma-neet unless they restore the death penalty for him.

my point is that it doesn't matter if we forget his name or not, he knew that it wasn't important, the deed was.

Attached: 15180840158.jpg (469x332, 35K)

ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS ITS THE JEWS

Attached: 1410234123647.jpg (647x861, 277K)

>some kid writing 74 pages of manifesto
lol gtfoh

Attached: movies jews queer.jpg (275x300, 74K)

Who they fuck are you talking to?
Are you saying NZ is the same as Australia?
You just prove how uneducated you are.

BTW one charge of murder is a measure to hold him in custody without being forced to release him.
When the identification process has been completed (and that takes time) then he will be charged with each and every murder.

So your argument fails from total ignorance.

Jewish false flag confirmed

Attached: 1528396292651.jpg (590x525, 49K)

I just figured most of you shitposters are aussies. I mean NZ is just as backwards. Pardon my ignorance. If he doesn't get a death penalty then he is getting off easy.

Do any of you have the link for the original video.. Cant seem to find it anywhere

it's pretty stupid but I skipped the unimportant parts, took about 20 minutes of my day. It's 74 pages but most of it is spacing between the two sentence paragraphs. If you really wanna shitpost about this then you should at least read it. I'm not even sure what I'm doing on Yea Forums anyways, back to Yea Forums for me

>I mean NZ is just as backwards
>backward
hahahahahah
You just made your display of ignorance worse.
Does your mother know you're failing in school and you're posting shit on the internet?
(I know better than to ask if your father knows. Do you even remember what he looks like?)

Hes a kike

WHY IS THIS RETARDED "DISCUSSION" ON Yea Forums ?

MODS, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND CONTAIN /POL/TARDS ON /POL/, DAMMIT!!!

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING RIGHT & LEFT SHIT, YOU MONGRELS!!!

GO AND BE IDIOTS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

>then you should at least read it
exposing oneself to propaganda literature
>back to Yea Forums for me
alright, back to /sci/ for me then

Attached: 1503721657973.png (720x1010, 523K)

Attached: shutit1.png (500x348, 172K)

propaganda-memes are none of your concern, obv.

at least act consistant

>you will never mention him
>you already did on the first line
faggot

Two Men Killed In 2013 Drone Strike Were “Radicalized” At Christchurch Mosque Where shooting took place
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
OR archive.is/H5Rm2

Australian killed in Yemen: family demands answers on Islamic convert Chris Havard's death in US drone strike
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908
OR archive.is/1Ant4

Australians killed in Yemen: DFAT says two men killed during counter-terrorism operation
abc.net.au/news/2014-04-16/two-australians-killed-in-yemen-counterterrorism-operation/5393554
OR archive.is/M1wpw

Attached: breifist.gif (320x192, 1.95M)

FUCK OFF, /POL/ !

tell me the full name of 3 victims

quoting NZ PM not his own words. f a g g o t

>Brenton Harrison Tarrant
>But he will, when I speak, be nameless.

You already failed, user. Reevaluate life choices

Attached: goyim-know.png (440x522, 103K)