I heard about the new zealand shooter and I couldn't find the video. Where the fuck is the video?

I heard about the new zealand shooter and I couldn't find the video. Where the fuck is the video?

Attached: oh-boy-here-i-go-killing-again-memegenerator-net-23402777.png (500x459, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage
streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
archive.is/H5Rm2
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908
archive.is/1Ant4
abc.net.au/news/2014-04-16/two-australians-killed-in-yemen-counterterrorism-operation/5393554
archive.is/M1wpw
web.archive.org/web/20190316080317/http://ser.ious.business/hgc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Riiight... This is totally organic, not bots.

Good attempt at obscurity, department of homeland security

I genuinely just want to watch the video of the dude shooting up the place. And the name of the dude. No one is saying it, from what I gathered it's because people don't want to give him the publicity. I still wanna know what I can about this event that's happening in the real world.

What are they gonna do, shut down my internet? I'm so scared. Fuck that. I wanna know what's happening in the world

muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage

FBI shills, relax. It's educational to show us the dangers of guns

What's the dudes name?

i have seen the vid, its not special. The horrible part are the people in the commends praising the human garbage. i don't recommend watching it, not fun

This.
You'll only like it if your a 13yo edgelord who hasn't jacked off in a few hours.

What is the point of these threads? To catch people in NZ or other cuck countries where they don't have freedom? Homeland security can monitor me all they want, I don't even speed when I drive lol.

Brenton Tarrant. Thats the name of the hero.

it just felt wrong. normally i dont care about gore but let me quote some comments

"Fake as fuck. Another staged event.
Too bad it’s not real, I wouldn’t give a fuck about dead invader muslim radicalized goat fucking cocksuckers from Hell."

"49 less Muslims in Australasia – I’m one happy Aussie………"

'Dead semites are good semites, stfu nigger!'

'can’t wait the see the copycat shooters videos '

'Fuck off you fucking camel-dick-slurping Mohafaggot! You filthy simians murder & insurmountably oppress EACH OTHER EVERY single fucking day, & have been doing so for eons. Your violence for the most petty horseshit is a billion times over what these cunts got in an overdue REVENGE. Brenton is a hero & you can fuck off to beat all your wives for existing! Fuck you! Fuck Shitpisslam & every fucking subhuman vermin that condones or enables it!'

you do not want to become like these people dude. they are lost

It was meh. I thought it was most fucked up at the end when he said he could have done better. Though it was hard to hear him.

He’s my Tyler Durden

Oy Vey!
You are using too much of your brain! That's a punishable offence.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

HA, LOL

795386607 GOT DELETED !!!

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (325x243, 26K)

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#
A video no one should hide but everyone is a bitch and a hoe and a nigger

The only reason I care about this shooting is because someone is trying hard to make sure no one sees it. I believe thi is wrong and it makes me want to see it so I am informed on what's going on in the world.

Why the fuck are they trying to hind it? It feels like it's the news trying to control what they want us to know

What happens after the video ends? Does he kill anyone else? Do the cops get him in a shoot out or something?

i didnt like the part where he shot a random woman, she was screaming for help, calmly walks up to her, and he just shoots her in the back of the head

Best gore hosts it, type in vest gore live stream new zealand

Everything about it is horrible but the one I'll remember will be her. She was outside and HD no idea so many people had just died minutes ago. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time like so many others. It stuck with me more because he then runs her over.

New zealnd prime minister has worked with fb qto remove all copies of the video. Hence its difficulty to find

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

glad there are people who also think its horrible, unlike this absolute cunt

She was Muslim. He was shooting Muslims. Same with the dude he shutgunned from the window. Didn't shoot the locals, even waited for some to cross the street.

Honestly, this was a pretty bad ass shooting. Fuck Muslims. He wrote all over his gear, went with a full kit, Acog, Eotechs, helmet cam, live streamed it so the gov wouldn't seize it, and absolutely wrecked that gathering like shooting fish in a barrel. He didn't stop with one or two shots either, he made sure they where done. The way he aimed and shouldered his rifles and carried his kit, wouldn't surprise me if he served in the military.

His failures seem to be, he didn't use the gas he brought despite his choice of songs.

Too many rifles, shotgun, AR and a sidearm are plenty.

Shooting from his vehicle was stupid. He had such a clean getaway he should have googled the next mosque and kept going till the police did him in.

Video cuts out before we see a resolution or end.

Mock me all you wish, but of all the shooting footage I've seen, if you're gunna throw your life away for a cause, even if its not one I would agree with, this dude did it best.

>Fuck Muslims.
You are a horrible person, wishing death upon a group of people you probably have never met in person

Let's kill all dogs too because some bite! Kill all white man because they clearly are all Nazi shooters

What happens after the video ends?

I've never met a Muslim? I sure got shot by a lot of them in Afghanistan. They have been wishing death and genocide on us for decades. Sure, I'll be a horrible person. No fucks given here. Muslims are ruining Europe, I'm not the type to just put my head in the sand and let anyone fuck my ass the walks by.

Attached: uBP8Jmi.jpg (720x627, 51K)

Attached: Lxig8wJ.jpg (761x889, 123K)

Attached: eV9XSDb.jpg (1080x618, 87K)

Let's say we killed EVERYONE that is not white, then what? World peace? Of course not. We disagree about religion, hair color, gender, politics, sexuality, disability, and my fucking neighbor that lets his dog shit in my yard. But I don't get a shotgun and pop one in his head! You really think killing everyone is the best solution here? We would have 2 people left on earth and they would still fight each other. There are bad people and good people in every different group of people. Lets judge people individually, shall we? that guy who shot you was a bad human, yes. did you shoot back? woudnt make you any better. you guys are basicly in the same situation there.

i would call this a good person.

is he also ruining Europe? this one person?

Lol moron. Where did I say we should kill everyone? Where did I say anything about skin color or whites?

I love how you imply that any solider or office who gets shot at is a bad person if they shoot back to save their lives or the lives of their team or civilians. Some fucked morality.

I think you missed what I did actually say though. "If you're gunna throw your life away for a cause, EVEN IF ITS NOT ONE I WOULD AGREE WITH".

fucking idiot projecting your own issues.

I have a personal theory that if and when the world is finally united as one we will make alien contact. In all alien movies I never see them devided like our world is

>They have been wishing death and genocide on us for decades
who are They? All muslims?

>shot by a lot of them in Afghanistan
Well you were in their country.... My guess is if some muslims suddenly invaded america and stood in your backyard threatening your family, you'd shoot at them too with maybe not the best wishes in mind.

I think he means Yea Forums

for centuries really. Look up the death toll of Islam, especially on the invasion of India.

Attached: aBlvkdd.jpg (1129x600, 62K)

>I love how you imply that any solider or office who gets shot at is a bad person if they shoot back to save their lives or the lives of their team or civilians

Wasn't he does the same, of was he just running in and killing everyone in his sight? I wasnt there, and i dont know how horrible it must be. might as will be a horrible person that shot you! you could be a hero for all i know. But you are hating on people that are unrelated to that event.

>Where did I say anything about skin color or whites?
I used it as an example that there will be hate to certain groups no matter what

>I think you missed what I did actually say though. "If you're gunna throw your life away for a cause, EVEN IF ITS NOT ONE I WOULD AGREE WITH".
And yet, you said Fuck Muslims. If that was the only thing you said, ''I think you missed what I did actually say though. "If you're gunna throw your life away for a cause, EVEN IF ITS NOT ONE I WOULD AGREE WITH". " I would kinda agree with you. But you didn't.

Look, I get that you dislike a certain group of people if you had a bad experience with them. I can fully understand that. I would too. We are all flawed humans shaped bu experiences. But you cannot judge a giant group of people because of couple bad once you have met. Hating people you don't know doesn't solve anything.

Not the praying people this dude shot. Not the lady on the streets that was screaming for help.
Unnecessary killing will only make us hate each other more

Does anyone know what happens after the video ends? I read somewhere that he attacked another mosque. Did he make it to a second one before something happened? Still don't know what happened to him

>Unnecessary killing will only make us hate each other more
Anime has thought me this

The praying people support the same code of beliefs and law that has murdered and enslaved hundreds of millions of people throughout history and to this day.

Islam is a death cult. Their holy texts call for the murder of polytheists and people who convert away from it. It also calls for the enslavement of Jews and Christians and any non polytheists who refuse to convert to Islam. It encourages believers to refuse to communicate with their own families if they aren't Muslim and it for the rape of captive women.

So fuck Islam and all of the believers of it.

Yea idk man, I think I can hate whoever I want and that doesn't mean anything past what it means, I don't like x group because of x reasons. You wanna project and think that must mean this or that or whatever, that's all you and your high horse trying to feel good inside. I personally couldn't give less of a fuck. You honestly have no idea what all culminates to me personally hating Muslims, or anyone for that fact.

"Fuck Muslims" =/= "kill everyone" or whatever else you wanna add in.

I personally hate them for the takeover of Europe, for forcing their religious laws on us and our system, for trying to enforce religious law on the street, for having a culture of rape, a culture of slave trade, forced marriage, extreme hate or oppression towards women, segregation of sexes, fucking animals in groups, stoning, beheading, cutting off limbs for thefts of food, on and on and on. Plenty of reasons to hate Muslims. Doesn't mean I wanna kill em all though.

And the gal he shot in the street, was also Muslim, same with the dude he shotgunned from the window.

I'm going to guess you're just around 14-17 years old and just don't understand the complexity of the world or peoples ability to hold thoughts that can't be easily pinned to one thing or your own projections that you put on them.

Attached: oSZm34A.jpg (750x744, 70K)

This dude gets it. Its the religious and social doctrine they practice that perpetuates a class of subhuman. Its oppressive, it lashes out at anyone who isn't part of their group, and it encourages actions that are very, very, very against modern rule of law or societal norms. Its why I can feel a large amount of anger when I'm accosted on the street for having a beard when I'm not Muslim, or when women get yelled at for showing their face in the UK, or mass gang Muslim rapings that happen...

Christians have held diverse views towards violence and non-violence through time.

Christianity supports killing gays, killing non virgin wives, Support of slavery, and A strain of hostility among Christians towards Judaism and the Jewish people developed from the early years of Christianity.

Every old religion is bad when they are extremists. They are all outdated beliefs. But people chance, and so do their point of view when it comes to their beliefs. Not all Christians would kill a gay person, and neither would a random Muslim.

There are extremist in every religion that are horrible. Not all Christians are bad people, not all Jews are bad people, not all Muslims are bad people.

You can believe whatever you want, i ain't taking that away from you. i'm just saying you are generalizing hate on a group of people you could have never all met. You can hate a religion, because of what it stands for. But I can however point out that hating a group of people because of things they personally not all do/did is ignorant. I dont understand why you have to bring a personal insult into this?

not every muslim fucks animals, not every muslim stones people, behead people, ect ect.

I can understand disliking a religion for what it stands for, and disliking those who follow it. but like I said, not all Christians hate non-virgin wives eve tho its in the bible. Same with Muslims

Thinking there are ANY Christians who follow the old testament to a T anymore. Even westboro doesn't kill gays. Really bad example.

Christianity is a far cry from what it once was. Islam is pretty much exactly the same today.

No country operates under Christian religious law.

Many countries operate under Sharia Law.

Find a better comparison man or just wait till your older and understand more.

Saudi Arabia is ranked 3rd from the lowest nation for women's rights because of the strict implementation of Sharia law. Women couldn't even vote until like 3 years ago and even still its super restricted. Dress code, what they can buy, bank accounts, drivers licenses, they have no rights. No other legal system imposes such harsh draconian religious laws other than Islamic nations.

Nations that follow Sharia law, use capital punishment based on their religious doctrine, no other nation does that. Beheading, being drawn and quartered, mass executions, even crucifixion is still used, often crucifying the beheaded body.

Crimes that can result in your death under their laws include Adultery, sorcery or witchcraft, and "waging war on god". And yes, these are still highly practiced and done today. Infact, capital executions based on Sharia law increased 70% last year in Saudi Arabia.

Really, bad comparison man

You are right! they DO have a horrible religon and bad culture!

still not ALL muslims tho

Two Men Killed In 2013 Drone Strike Were “Radicalized” At Christchurch Mosque Where shooting took place
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
OR archive.is/H5Rm2

Australian killed in Yemen: family demands answers on Islamic convert Chris Havard's death in US drone strike
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908
OR archive.is/1Ant4

Australians killed in Yemen: DFAT says two men killed during counter-terrorism operation
abc.net.au/news/2014-04-16/two-australians-killed-in-yemen-counterterrorism-operation/5393554
OR archive.is/M1wpw

they are horribly behind in time.. give them a 100 years to sort their shit out

Fuck it's posted like every 10 minutes. I know it's a meme but seriously lurk more newfag.

You're failing to realize that Christians, or other religious groups, aren't held to a strong religious legal doctrine that's heavily perpetuated through their culture, family, and national laws. Religious law is still practiced heavily and everywhere they go, they try to force everyone around them to follow their religious laws. I wasn't joking when I said a group of Muslims accosted me for having a beard. They followed me for around 2 blocks screaming about Islam. Never had any other religious group in all my travels do that.

I hope this is satire. xD they practice religious law that hasn't changed in thousands of years.

i agree with the dislike on th ebelieve, i disagree with the generalisated dislike on a group of people

NZ shooter vid
web.archive.org/web/20190316080317/http://ser.ious.business/hgc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4

I would like to point out that the guy who did this was a leftist and environmentalist.

For anyone who doesnt actually want to watch it, or is on the fence, Ill summarize the video.
It starts out with him in his car, listening to some weird music, with far too many firearms.
For a man who is planning on killing a bunch of people, he drives pretty well, calmly, and nicely. His audio chops out for a bit, not sure why.

A few minutes in, he parks in an alleyway nearby the site of the shooting, waves a pedestrian to pass infront of him, gets out of his vehicle with one long rifle (appears to be chambered in .223, Im not certain) he goes to his hatchback and grabs magazines. (also visible are full 5 gallon gas tanks, with something ductaped on.
Hes using what appear to be 30 round magazines with nig rigged mag pulls, some of which are ductaped together so he can swap them quickly.

His guns have all sorts of weird shit written on them, I assume its anti-jew, anti-muslim stuff, as there is a swastica on one of his firearms.

After his basic prep, he decides on taking in a shotgun and the afformention long rifle. Leaving ~4 guns in the vehicle. (I always think this bit about shooters is weird, as if they think more guns will help them more than more ammo)

He proceeds into the building, ignoring the pedestrian he previously waved off and just starts shooting dropping bodies. Its not particularly gorey, but very shocking, and not for the faint of heart.

Highlights are
>Dumbass didnt wear eye protection and later shoots out his windshield and well as his passenger side window
>He nearly gets tackled, shoots the hero and stumbles a bit, dropping a magazine
>he reenters later on, which is a good thing to think about if youre ever in this situation. (being shot at)
>his music is fucking weird, kind of angsty teenager meets movie/ video game soundtrack
>he likely could have gotten away, as the whole shooting was done in a few minutes, with no law enforcement following him until he was hauling ass down the road with his windshield busted out.

On a side not (comment too long) Im curious if any of you could read some of what was written on his guns.

>he likely could have gotten away, as the whole shooting was done in a few minutes, with no law enforcement following him until he was hauling ass down the road with his windshield busted out.
HE LIVESTREAMED IT

Im not meaning got away with the act, Im meaning he could have gone to another site all together.

That is really stupid.
Western civilization was built upon the morals of Christianity, everything you enjoy and believe in you owe to Christianity.
The Bible does not support any of the stupid things you said, your read one verse and took it at contextualless facevalue. You haven't got a clue what the Bible really says. I tell you this and you won't care you won't change your mind and you won't research the facts you'll carry on making false statements your whole life. Hell, I could explain it all for you which I was prepared to do but that wouldn't matter to you either as your predictable in your ways.

For anyone else interested, when the Bible discusses Killin gays, killing adulterers and killing sons who hate their parents it was for a specific time in history when God was making a covenant with the Jews so they could hopefully meet his standard. Back then there was only law and sin breaking those laws, there was no new testament. The new testament completely changes the game, for example James says it's good religion to take care of (be charitable) to widows. So that's a great example of how this poster was wrong again. The slavery thing anybody that took the time to read about would realise it merely alluded to the fact someone had slaves it doesn't say anything about running out and getting slaves. Also saying the Bible encouraged violence against Jews is just flat out stupid when Jesus took his death completely willingly and peaceful. Some of the apostles were scared and wanted to fight but that's literally on them

Tl;dr
>Im offended because I'm not white. Due to this fact, I am going to terrify you!