How to make a successful white supremacist, anti Muslim hate group /b?

How to make a successful white supremacist, anti Muslim hate group /b?

Attached: hate-group.jpg (800x600, 271K)

FAMA, Fuck All Muslims Associated

Thinking I probably some kind of "manifesto" , where to start?

Hand out flyers and shit to the right people it is not difficult

How old were you when you realized you were an inbred child?

How do I find the right people in big numbers though?

Just feel inferior, slowly watch your “race die”. Ignore scientific facts such as black people and white people can share the same blood type, can transfer the same organs(albeit they are a match), die and rot in hell not for hating but because brain dead supremisit have an iq far below mentally retarded

Bout 13

Stop being a huge cuck and waving two flags of soy boy losers who cant even win a war.

Brenton was quite clever though

Be ugly, subhuman and out of shape unlike liberals who are actually producing good looking white children.

But the guys in the pic are hot

How was that clever? Taking human lives and throwing the rest of your life away? As far as I’m concerned you need to follow suits or just commit suicide, only an idiot would think throwing a bucket of water on a forest fire would work. And then you call it clever? This is what I’m talking about below mentally retarded

They look like fat man children, I mean I think white people get too much shit today for stuff they don’t do, but don’t sit there and lie saying they are hot

Yeah and white liberals have a higher average IQ.

So 30 minutes ago

browse facecuck and msg people there, when your IQ is too low to comprehend /pol/ there's a huge chance they wanna join your tea party

Pretend to be Jewish. If anyone tries to call you out, accuse them off anti-Semitism.

Become a complete lonely faggot and start posting on Yea Forums. Don't forget to bring your dragon dildo collection.

>successful
>white supremacist

pick one

>completely ignoring everything Europe has brought the world for the last 300 yrs.

well we certainly didn't assimilate into the local cultures user...

Attached: 1528762173700.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

>Find a group of people equally retarded as you
>profit

Travel to the alternate reality where the nazis won WWII.

Cry more Schlomo

Attached: 1552867234458.jpg (728x546, 204K)

Have tea and biscuits

You won't make a successfull group. Just like how black gangs always attract the most monkey like niggers around, white gangs (including supremacists) always wind up attracting trailer trash methed out retards.
TLDR - All gangs are populated by the lowest forms of human.

Light yourself on fire and film it. Do a flip, you tryhard larping faggot.

muslims are not your enemy white man.

the jews want us to fight each other instead of our real common enemy.

don't fall for their tricks, leave christianity, become pagan, don't hate muslims, they are just the pawns.
The Jews want to empty the middle east of muslims so they can take it for themselves while ruining the west by sending them all to europe and america.

you've been tricked by the jew into hating muslims. they wouldn't even be a problem if jews didn't send them here/let them in.

Ask your father.

stop taking folks with just one chromosome. Op's pic related

You got fucked by the Mongols in WWII

You start by killing yourself

the same way you get Mexico to pay for the wall:
>fantasize like a motherfucker
>explain it all away once things turn out very differently
cool thing is, your followers won't care

It's easy you white faggot.

1. Stay obese. Muslims hate fat pigs.
2. Keep wasting your money on guns and ammo so that you can't afford basic necessities when no civil war ever breaks out. This way, the rest of the country can progress, and hopefully you die of cancer and can't afford treatment.
3. Shave your head. Fellow nazis will respect you, and all of the ugly hog women will flock to you, leaving the rest of us alone.