Hey straight boys...

Hey straight boys. Just want to let you know that guys like me will always be waiting for you to drink too much and pass out. I'll pull you into the bathroom and shove my 9 inches in your hole and breed you and you'll wake up wondering whats happened, too embarrassed to say anything

Attached: 0c9f3e1c-067f-4764-8eb4-4e8908d53f2e.jpg (600x800, 53K)

You rape people? That’s pretty lame

Lol whatever faggot

>breed
I'm gonna have a baby?

>breed

faggots cant reproduce, faggot

straight guys deserve it and secretly crave it

sounds like you like the idea

i'll give it my best shot

Faggot op

BASED FUCKING THREAD

faggot whose gonna rape your boypussy

That's the reason why is he trying to depro you dude, its just silicon my dood How good is it for a long day at work.
It just doesn't make you a good girl? fuck i want more? also yes Interest?

As a straight guy id let you

Looks pretty flat to me so it must be true.
You've never wanted to be on her knees, moaning loudly, screaming, crying, pleading for her wanna cum over 3's hair here Checked!!...

I'd let you.

Attached: 20190317_231456.jpg (1440x1373, 971K)

Damn, a gay neckbeard, that's a bit rarer and just as retarded!

More like 7 inches and baby hands. Good thing you have no friends anyway

I've never taken a dick up my ass before, but I jack off to the thought of it pretty much on a daily basis. So While I have only ever been with women, I secretly fantasize about being fucked by a guy with a big cock and being his cum dump. So honestly... I'd let you... WILLINGLY. Would love to feel you shoot your hot load up my ass.

>implying you wouldnt willingly take 7 inches

Bitch please i'll rape your dad then go back for your little brother

Straight white male here.. kind of a fattie, but if you don't mind a big squishy ass, I'd let you fuck me willingly. No homo though. I just ask that you pull out. I don't want to take a load up my ass. To me, that's what makes you a faggot. I'm no fag. But I'd let you fuck me.

that is a delicious dick but i doubt it belongs to you 100% OP is a millimeter peter

That is literally my dick why did you save it you faggot