How does the average Yea Forums user see the average /pol/ user? Do you guys like each other, or what?

How does the average Yea Forums user see the average /pol/ user? Do you guys like each other, or what?

Attached: joe-rogan-experience-podcast.jpg (789x460, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gRfd0
c-span.org/video/?c4503843/rabbi-rachmiel-liberman-congregation-lubavitch-synagogue-quincy-ma
congregationlubavitch.org/page.asp?pageID=121CFA25-D46E-450D-A928-415A180C19BC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, they're a bunch of faggots acting as ethno-nationalists, we are just autists acting as degenerates.

I’m a libertarian/conservative and I think they tend to be too authoritarian for my liking.

Attached: 6627E8CF-672E-47BC-A78D-8E2009CD8F44.jpg (479x403, 28K)

/pol/ is a bunch of meme-spouting redditors who need to neck themselves.

their a special type of user lots of the older b/tards put their autisim to use on /pol/ but just like all of Yea Forums the cancer is strong in /pol/

The average Yea Forums user isn't a fascist, so... I guess how the average normal person sees a fascist?

The 2 boards are interchangeable. Theres lots of Yea Forumstards on /pol/ and lots of /pol/ on Yea Forums.

>The average Yea Forums user isn't a fascist
newfag?

Love you

What if I use both?

Fuck /pol. They took shit to far, even for /b. We do fucked up shit that causes annoyances. They murder people en mass.

>We
Fuck off tranny

youre a bunch of self centred ego maniacs with nothing to contribute to society, you only think youre special but really youre a very minute fraction of what the internet represents, it's litterally a circle jerk of 8 guys pretending to be other people

>the boards are interchangeable
thats it. that was the last straw. im off to atechan

I'm not a fan of the change I have seen over the years, once just about everyone here was all for liberty and freedom but nu/pol/ is all about authoritarian rule.
They don't seem to understand that whatever powers the government has it will still have when the other side takes power.

>/pol
>/b

There's no "we" here, outlander.

>/pol/ is fascist?
/pol/ is 90% edgy larpers like me. Nothing fascist about that.
I'm usually on Yea Forums but anytime I get into discussions I get told to get back to /pol/ so now I'm hee as well.
Seen trannies shilling on Yea Forums threads like the "trans rights" and trap threads 24/7 lately.
They're usually extremely triggered, have short answers, communist views and post the same shit multiple days in a row. language patterns are also somewhat similar

Attached: 1552857664281.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Lol, you mad you lost the culture war? Go back to pol faggot

This.

This

This

Were frendemies.
Our relation is simular to Reddit and Yea Forums.
We don't agree on everything, but if /pol/ and Yea Forums combine their forces to get shit done, we can do everything

They're the same people and don't try too hard to differentiate between themselves

This

I don't have a problem with them. I wish they would keep their shit on /pol/ though. Some of us browse Yea Forums to get a break from politics.

they use the same drug. just differ on what to cut it with.

This

This This This This
Fucking stop

This

A lot of stupid niggers here don't realize /pol/ is a very diverse board, ya'll see maybe one pro nazi thread for every 20 or beyond. There's a fuck ton of communist faggots and libcucks for you snowflake fucks. We include everybody. Fucktards, go bathe with toasters

Attached: 1471905058621.jpg (870x1305, 443K)

A place where whites talk about the decline of whites and how being white means something. I think most /pol/ users are just pretending to be white or wish they were white though.

When we join forces it’s a sight to see

They were right and it's the jews.

They hate niggers so they're probably good but im really not into politics so dont care that much about their board.

Attached: but-i-dont-really-care-about-politics.png (343x400, 71K)

From pol and no. Most of you are fat fucks who are pesos and degenerates excited by feminised boys. Fucking horny stupid faggots.

Pedos or pesos?

Pesos, dumbass

1: it wasn't /pol/
2: Yea Forums has produced murders and convinced plenty of people to live stream their suicide or self harm in the past stop being a little bitch

nice projection there

Attached: pol.jpg (1374x1031, 534K)

i see everyone who uses Yea Forums as the same degree of pathetic faggot

Literally mentally ill. 25% of the posts are people accusing each other of being "shills" "disinformants" etc. I dont give a shit about antijudaism, xenophibia or anything, but if you aren't even able to realize people might disagree WITHIN YOUR OWN GROUP- in other words what common sense teaches you in every aspect of life - with you without being paid by some nefarious power, then sorry. This is schizophrenia in its purest form.

Based

Even you disagree with /pol/ Pretty much every post in /pol/ is worth reading.
But there has never been more degenerates in one place than Yea Forums (fetishes, degeneracy, shitposting, you have it all)

Attached: filter b.jpg (282x108, 7K)

>Browse /pol/
>come across infographic
>The very first posts are obviously faked
>No "/pol/ user can provide any source for their quotes
>they still believe it religiously, not even thinking about checking sources

Its almost as if they don't care about reality and see whatever they want based on their feelings.

Attached: PolIntellectuals.png (920x388, 384K)

>But there has never been more degenerates in one place than Yea Forums (fetishes, degeneracy, shitposting, you have it all)
>every second post on /pol/ about "Blacked", they share pictures about it

>Fuck /pol. They took shit to far,

Attached: 1439876898564.jpg (500x585, 92K)

Fuck no /pol/ is full of a bunch of little bitches

hmm nice pic. besides having you try to decide for us what's real or not, it does give me somthing to think about

DA JOOOOOS! MOMMMY, THEY HAVE HIRED PEOPLE TO DISAGREE WITH ME ONLINE

how the average retarded degenerate nazi sees the other kind of retarded degenerate nazis

/pol/tard

the average Yea Forums users IS the average /pol/ user, stupid

mate, I checked for those sources. Nothing found online. Now it could well be that these quotes exist in printed form, but nobody on /pol/ has ever given a source which book or speech this is supposed to be included in. I'll be happy to admit my mistake when they offer any quotation. These guys are willing to believe everything that fits their views, while at the same time dismissing everything they don't like as disinformation. Everyone who has ever worked scientifically must turn in their graves seeing this.

same 4 dudes anyway

>Pretty much every post in /pol/ is worth reading.
found the absolute most pathetic faggot in the entire thread

>Is on Yea Forums
>Offended by happy merchant meme

Attached: 1678578423754.jpg (918x1148, 165K)

I dont support /pol/ because they suport Benton Tranton Harriet

I started off on Yea Forums in 2007, the lulz were great but, you know, you can only take so much trap threads. I think what truly red pilled me and made /pol/ my go to board was the fact that guys on those threads really thought they weren’t faggots. But whatever.

Attached: 1553015287877s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

no. only detected

Same thing happened to pol that happened to b. People pretended to be retarded for fun, then people joined in that weren't pretending.

the exact same reason i cant wander around /pol/ for too long. when you let too many manlets into one thread it gets old really fast. i'd take the retarded faggots here any day

I dont give a shit about le happy merchant reddit meme. I DO give a shit when somebody invents quotes by famous people and then tries to base a conspiracy theory on their own inventions, despite them easily being disproved.

Which is why I’m here right now lol

they dont though. Half of the board believes he is a Mossad planted agent.

This

>le happy merchant reddit meme
>Leddit using dangerous memes
What ever you say JDIF nigger you glow.

Attached: 1785467478248.png (1115x971, 1.04M)

Attached: 1551217013520.png (601x508, 127K)

It's actually reasonable.
I thought of the idea aswell. Would be a great opportunity for isis to strike back against this evil.
Also it divides the people. And people who are divided are easier to control.

Ok Muhammad

Attached: 1552763440223.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

What if i told you that you can use both

Attached: what if i told you.jpg (582x435, 32K)

This

Attached: 0jNy11w.png (1080x1442, 687K)

lmao. "Herschel Lieberman" doesn't exist.

>How does the average Yea Forums user see the average /pol/ user?

Some sad creatures like this that always had trouble fitting in and are trying to deal with their frustration at life by blaming scapegoats.

Attached: 1534924524805.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

Yea Forums = retard acting like retard
/pol/ = retard acting like politician
I like Yea Forums more.

Proving the point, aren't you /pol/? Have you tried looking up the twitter that screenshot is from?

I mean /pol/ is full idiots

>Y-you're leddit
>N-no you're a shitskin
Sensitive kike hurt his people are made fun of in internet maymays
He did exist
archive.is/gRfd0

Attached: 1506141787986.gif (300x186, 446K)

/pol/ has some literally sexual obsession with
"the ews". The point isn't simply scapegoats, it's satisfaction on a physical level.

Neck yourself soylent.
Nobody will miss you.

where's the one where he joined in 2015?

ylyl is the worst sort of thread on Yea Forums

filled with unfunny jokes. its just so bad. i feel like dumbass pewdiepie fans invaded Yea Forums and ruined it (even more than it already is)

pic related, fuck him.

Attached: .jpg (288x288, 14K)

>I can post my fantasy!
post any proof of your fake account apart from "open borders" and the like. Post any Information about "Herschel Lieberman" apart political information, i.e. some israeli synagogue anouncement or anything. ANYTHING outside your fake twitter account. I'll be amazed.

Hey buddy, just because there was another account too, doesn't make it real. It's a troll account and I hope for your sake you're not so deep down the rabbi hole that you can't see that.

fpbp

Shoad
The absolute state of dishonest faggots
>Post meme
>They get ass cancer
>Demand proof he existed
>Provide it
>Demand more proof for things i never claimed
Took me two seconds even the retarded autistic you're could of done it
c-span.org/video/?c4503843/rabbi-rachmiel-liberman-congregation-lubavitch-synagogue-quincy-ma
congregationlubavitch.org/page.asp?pageID=121CFA25-D46E-450D-A928-415A180C19BC
Hey buddy, I'm not even /pol/ or believe in the jewish conspiracy just like the jokes and the hurt fee fees it brings people above. But considering you're making the claim it's a fake account you got proof of that.

Ask for a herschel, get a rachmiel. Did you just try to jew us with that source, /pol/?

/pol/ is a bunch of directionless autistic edgelords whose shit was deemed to cringey and for even fucking Yea Forums, so they got their own containment board where they can REEEEEE about brown people without bothering others but it had the unintended side-effect of acting as an echo-chamber which they somehow got it in their speshul little minds that they're the "true face of Yea Forums" or some other self-aggrandizing wannabe-profound shit they ripped off from The Joker so now they preiodically come to Yea Forums and post their attempts at humor which seem to center around picking the most predictable, lowest hanging fruits possible and REEEEE in victory as they think they're "triggering the libs" or something when really they look more like a retarded ugly kid acting proud because they just shit themselves.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 5.35.18 PM.png (488x574, 444K)

>Ask for Lieberman get Lieberman

tey're the same person anyways..? oO

>Seen trannies shilling on Yea Forums threads like the "trans rights" and trap threads 24/7 lately.
Oh yeah? Shilling how, like asking you to sodomize them?

as if Yea Forums still gets shit done, Yea Forums fell off, the sooner you accept it, the better

>Imagine being so hungry for a (you) that you want someone to point out you linked Liberman instead as well
sage

>B-but /pol/ it's just an edgy LARP, guize!

Then either you need help keeping it in your pants, or you're closet fash.

Attached: :pol:tarded.png (487x412, 219K)

>Imagine being so hungry to be right on fucking Yea Forums in a bait thread you start arguing with someone about things they never claimed move the goalpost, demanding proof
>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/
that link is broken. might wanne edit your post