We're at 20 million. Keep Donating. Make America white forever

We're at 20 million. Keep Donating. Make America white forever.

#MAGA

#TRUMP2020

Attached: WHITES ONLY.jpg (1920x928, 545K)

I'd donate to causes if the feds didn't steal money from my paychecks.

Google the link if you second guess brother.

Keep america white forever!

This the same wall he said Mexico would pay for?

>Make America white forever.
Aren't niggers a bigger problem than beaners?

yes keep donating for the vet to take the money and run, like he has before

Let me see if I follow.
Trump said avoiding taxes makes him a winner.
Mexico wouldn't pay for the wall, so Orange Man decided to use tax dollars. He's not paying taxes, so we get to pay the bill.
That's not insulting enough, so some folks decide to to do a GoFundMe and voluntarily pay some more there to build a wall, which he spent a year promising Mexico would pay for.

By Trump's own definition, wouldn't that make everyone donating their own money a huge loser?

Attached: 1550879974487.jpg (600x778, 78K)

No, niggers dont over populate like fucking rats. Majority of the taco americans came to this country in 1965 after operation wetback and are already on set to double the population of nogs.

We'll deal with nogs later they've always been in check any fucking way.

Attached: SPIC NIGS LYNCHED.png (1200x760, 756K)

it doesn't matter. trumps followers are nihilists. they believe in nothing except chaos and stirring shit up. truth, meaning, facts, logic, morality... all irrelevant to them. right wing politics is a death cult.

if the great replacement were real, it would be a good thing if it meant less pond scum like you in the gene pool.

I'd rather have sniper towers and instant death to illegal immigrants who don't properly come here than some wall. You want to become a citizen great. Do it legally.

Same thing as left wing. Both are shit.

No we dont need anymore fucking foreigners we have enough already. Do you not fucking see we have a candidate with the last name Yang running for president??? America must decrease the shitskin population as a whole and focus on USSSSSS

Attached: 1446924832417.jpg (200x210, 4K)

America's wall = israel's wall kewish coincodence?

Your whole country is made of immigrants you idiot.

Pretty sure you can get arrested for this

He's got a point bro. Plus I like burritos, and thick juicy Latinas

Samefag

Hurr durr ur an immigrant too hurr durr so fucking what nigger we took this land and murdered millions to prove it. If you like shitskins move to fucking mexico with them then and if you like burritos we own taco bell.

Spics are the fucking problem they reproduce like cattle and the jews keep sneaking them in we must defend our WHITE land

Attached: linchamiento-de-mexicanos-en-estados-unidos-pulgas-high.jpg (497x352, 37K)

Lol. Keep funding a scam faggots.

imagine actually donating to that

Make americans pay 20 million to actually improve something in their country and they'll reee harder than you can Imagine.

But 20 million for a useless wall? No problem.

The easier solution is to make them pay taxes, then you’ll see how fast they go back.

Pajeet will have a fancy street

Imagine having no idea how large of a number 1 billion is kek

Attached: 150628100138-donald-trump-mexico-immigration-wall-intv-tapper-sotu-00013814-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

Maybe he's keeping his promise and that's all Mexicans paying for it.

Stop samefagging, fucking shitstain

Attached: 1525194804706.jpg (339x341, 18K)

imagine thinking trump isn't a puppet for the rothchilds

I've donated over 1500 since this first started. Hopefully more whites will get in on this now that chad kebab remover brenton has opened eyes.

Attached: 1437954945965.jpg (1200x1149, 539K)

You're not getting a wall. We are going to rub your noses in it forever.

Different gag here. But really. I haven't been following this too closely but it looks like it's bringing in about $20 a minute. It will take 96 years to make 1 bil at that rate lmao

Attached: 20190319_134244.png (1080x586, 180K)

20 million ... that is fucking 2% of the goal
When the goal is reached a new WW will have started if the funds keep coming in this quick

Who cares we'll get more people in on it now that eyes are open and any money can help or else someone will end up pulling a brenton to prove a point

Fuck off. MAGA

Attached: 1552946607920.gif (1440x900, 727K)

Lol alright go back to school son. Maybe mexico will help.

This guy is gonna run with all the money once he hits his target :)

Attached: 1552522852447.jpg (190x239, 7K)

>who cares

I mean it seems like you do?

>Make America white forever.
is that the lingo for nuclear winter now?

I already donated with my $3000 of taxes today

Fuck off beaner

Attached: 1525464734240.jpg (265x200, 8K)

the most pathetic thing I've seen all day
go back to /r9k/

how's that fertility rate going, whiteboi? still low as fuck?

20mill isn’t really that much. The lowball government estimate, which are always stupidly low, was 5 billion. Actual cost would likely be closer to 10-15 billion.

So you guys are nowhere close. But sure, keep giving that scam artist money.

> using math
> with trumptards
Now you are just being rude.

In 93 days uve gained 20.6 million bucks
That r roughly 221k a day
That means if u will earn 221k every day u still need about 12 years to get to the goal....
And the ratio the money is coming in heavily decreased after the first wak (16 mil where collected in the first weak)
So in roughly 86 days u guys just made 4.7 million thwt means about 50k a day or 20 million a year which means u degenerades need fucking 50 years to fill that goal... stupid apes

20 mill away from magatards though. That is 20 mil. less invested in guns and ammo, when trump eventually goes to prison and his brainwashed followers start killing americans.

His followers are already killing Americans.

TRUMP2020

KEEP THE WEST WHITE

OR ELSE

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (450x397, 27K)

Kek, get rekt idiots

Attached: B017D24A-7700-4037-8E06-3D338AFC8BE4.jpg (736x1306, 219K)

Lol k. Was just trying to help you with some math. Fuck sometimes I forget this site is literally 12 year olds.

I feel kinda dumb now cause i calculated all that fucking shit for nothing ... but lets see how they keep wasting money for 50 years+

Fuck off chink, you're not american.

Attached: 1541480329876.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>country founded by imperialists that committed genocide on the natives
>build nation as literally just EU rejects
>become a hub of refugees and immigrants
>historically open and welcoming of people of any color moving in
>import black people from africa against their will
>somehow convince themselves it's a white ethnostate and always has been
>somehow get the idea that the minorities are the problem
>literally no logic behind their god complex
>total corporate and state power bootlickers
american exceptionalism is just

Attached: A1OG4MJ.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Why are u americans so stupid. Building a wall is too expensive and will take a fuck ton of years to build, instead build a tall fence like we have in Ceuta and Melilla.

>Trump said avoiding taxes makes him a winner.
Avoiding taxes is smart, evading taxes is illegal. You flunk out of business skool.

Stay in your third world shithole the spanish are literally the niggers of europe.

So fucking what we did what we did this is OUR country, you dont have a say so beaner FUCK the natives and FUCK OFF. America was never historically open and welcoming people of any color the niggers and jews started that in 1965 with their civil rights immigration act. That's when all the shitskins started flooding the fuck in #MAGA2020

Attached: WE DID IT ONCE NIGGER.png (952x914, 1.94M)

>white forever.

Attached: 1462130157517.jpg (560x461, 72K)

illegal immigrants do pay taxes

Atleast my country isnt full of real niggers.

You're literally the descendants of niggers everyone including you know of spains REAL history and how the iberian peninsula had the most niggers there and im not talking about the moors who are also niggers too. Fuck off with your tainted blood. You came here and couldn't keep your dick in your pants and reproduced all these niggers that we have to deal with instead of murdering them the fuck off because your blood is tainted and you're inevitably a dumbass.

Imagine being this guy. Actually spending time to hate other people.

>You're literally the descendants of niggers

Don't feel ban Spain-user.
Until 2016, Trumptards didn't count eastern Euro's as white either.

>Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
this was 144 years ago

look we all get what you're doing. you're bitter and angry at the system, and rightfully so, but blaming it on race just shows you really don't understand your own history.
whether you genuinely believe this or you're just shitposting to own the libs, you're not doing anything. you don't accomplish anything by going online and calling someone a nigger. you'll never be anything more than an insecure, ignorant loser if you live like this

>keep donating

another example of how fucking liberal trump supporters are,nobody wants to pay for something your dipshit president already promised that mexico was gonna pay for.either way,your gonna get cucked by the house when it comes time to build it anyway

nigger
nigger
nigger

you're kinda just proving my point but yeah cool
you too bud

Libtard found. Not sorry that pos hillary lost. im sure the clinton pay for play foundation would be 1 billion if she was elected.

>>Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
We were talking about white europeans, not nigger descendants.

Just donated. Likewise user.