Do any user knows where I can find his manifesto?

Do any user knows where I can find his manifesto?

Attached: christchurch shooter.jpg (750x747, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1552726374208.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

Also anyone have the link to video? Been off for a couple of days.

The fact that you cant find it shows that you should not read it

You are a terrorist promoting your terrorist video and you need to get the fuck off this website. You are bringing every law enforcement agency here. It's not worth having you here. Fuck off.

That format sucks tho any link for a PDF?

Lol stay mad

Yes I'm mad that you are bringing law enforcement and media attention to the website I've been on for years in order to foment an insurgency. It's sedition. Taking shit like this seriously is the antithesis of Yea Forums and you people don't belong here.

You are a nigger

Hey everyone! just stopping by so you can check out my giant white dick!!!

:-)

in't it a beauty!!!!

Attached: 119_1000.jpg (1000x1185, 205K)

wow you sound like a huge cuck. definite virgin.

Are you fucking retarded? Yea Forums has been many controversial issues in the past and it didn’t even get shut down for a day like the fappening and nothing

>antithesis of Yea Forums
You're new around here, aren't you?

OP here

You're stupid if you think I like his ideas. It's just that a eggface was arguing on facebook about his manifesto.

Surely you must see that this kind of thread coming up at regular and predictable intervals all day every day was and to a lesser extent still is either a psyop or the lasting effects of a psyop. Yea Forums never took things seriously until you faggots got here for the election. And you didn't stay on your containment board so now Yea Forums has to worry about insurgents. You are the insurgents, you're the ones spreading the ISIS propaganda. We don't want you here.

b8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Surely you must see that this kind of thread coming up at regular and predictable intervals all day every day was and to a lesser extent still is either a psyop or the lasting effects of a psyop. Yea Forums never took things seriously until you faggots got here for the election. And you didn't stay on your containment board so now Yea Forums has to worry about insurgents. You are the insurgents, you're the ones spreading the ISIS propaganda. We don't want you here.

Someone post the video

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

Attached: help_me.png (1306x747, 786K)

#!ssQE0QbJ!JGDGxY8FOOmJZ9WW93yd9xbOPBDDN3UO4_Nnn0Z4dRI

mega link

Attached: Ohgodohgod_a6e042_5425960.png (359x480, 279K)

Does anyone know if they cought him bc he needs the guantanamo bay treatment. Even better disappear for someone that treats one Individual to a slow passing. bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

it's in a shack in the woods. oh, that was the unibomber

On my laptop, but OP... this shit is wack and the guy is nuts.

>They're paid to be here. Thread types:
>1. Anyone have the video?
>2. Anyone have the manifesto?
>3. I haven't been here for a few days, what happened?
>4. What did it say on his gun
>5. HELP ME HELP ME
>and one I haven't seen today yet
>6. What song was playing?
>If you look at repetitive messaging / marketing strategies, you see some curiously strong similarities. It's all ads. This is paid content.
From another thread...