Discuss

Discuss

Attached: B46177BD-281B-40CB-A47A-2218B633AF28.jpg (530x706, 55K)

Just be a "man" with a vagina.

ffs

that legit looks like a mad science experiment

What I don't understand is why they can't plop and organ donors dick on them instead of creating some meat tube from their skin and w/e

Damn good question

because doctors are brainlets

Any woman who sees that franken-schlong coming at her in bed is going to dry up so quickly it will be audible.

Attached: SP01.jpg (600x601, 108K)

What the fuck is that nodule right below the... whatever you call that freakish thing?

Hard reset button

who the fuck knows user

Reject,

complicated surgery, lot of nerve.. etc

>brings up nerve endings

you are aware that that freakish meat tube isnt gonna feel anything, right?

>brings up complicated surgury

and constucting a crude dick that can pee and fuck isnt complicated?
you are aware that John Bobbitt had his shit cut off for several hours and got it reattached, right? dude still fucks

>rejection

there are drugs to combat that

This

Looks akin to that shit they’d do to ww1 mutilated soldiers to keep alive with a flesh tube some skin

Indeed, ask to a doctor then

Because technology isn't there yet. good luck finding a guy willing to donate his dick to a woman. Technically women have a clitoris which is a tiny penis which didn't get testosterone/male growth hormone in the womb. If you had a dick donor (say a dead motorcyclist) the doctor would have to remove your clitoris completely and replace it with the donor's dick. Then there is still the issue with you being a woman and having ovaries in place of balls hanging in your ball sack. There is no known medical way to give you functioning/sperm producing balls or allow you to produce everything else in cum so a donor dick wouldn't really change much assuming you could get one.

Post the after healed/stitched removed pic

you dont have to attache the balls, retard

just move the ovaries down into the nutsack and voila nuts

attaching the female urethra to the male or even extending it using the same procedure as making an artificial meat tube would work with having a functional pisser, and blood vessels attaching the dick to the clits vessels should work. you do understand that clits get hard, yes? and that vaginas swell when excited? we just need some unethical doctors to do some experiments on animals/captive peoples and wed get such a jump in medical tech

Soo he...was behind that...

Attached: 3pesk5r0kgdte3tex228522297300.jpg (1516x1139, 111K)

For some reason, trannies never live long enough to take post op pics.

I wish that mine was that big when flacid. I wonder if he puts makeup on it to cover up the scar. If the makeup comes off in my asshole, will that same makeup mix with my shit while exiting?

basically I want to know what to shove up my ass so I can have rainbow poops.

skittles

so when you andy sixx someone, you can yell TASTE THE RAINBOW

>dick donor
>dead motorcyclist
Who'd want a micropenis?

Oh yeah?
Enjoy.

Attached: bits-done.jpg (436x582, 31K)

Attached: MnoRqjy.jpg (1000x750, 81K)

I think keeping the sexe you have and accept that you are special and be still able to fuck and have a decent orgasm is the only good choice here.

An insanely percentage of transgenders actually kill themselves after gender changing surgery.

You have other possibilities. As a transgender woman you can get fucked in the ass and train your anal orgasm. You can also enjoy getting blowjobs. As a transgender man you can have a strapon dildo with a stimulator entering your vagina, giving you stimulation with every thrust you do, but if you feel like it you can still get your pussy fucked.

yum

Attached: Mtf-062014.png (588x635, 863K)

uuuuugh

you can still see the line from the testicles on its gooch

Attached: ALT-phalloplasty.jpg (568x275, 79K)

Attached: male-to-female-surgery-vaginoplasty-after-lg.jpg (800x600, 93K)

You're incorrect.

MATERIAL AND METHODS:
A long-term sensitivity evaluation (performed by the Semmes-Weinstein monofilament and the Vibration tests) of 27 reconstructed phalli and 30 clitorises has been performed.

RESULTS:
The average pressure and vibratory thresholds values for the phallus tip were, respectively, 11.1 g/mm and 3 microm. These values have been compared with the ones of the forearm (donor site). The average pressure and vibratory thresholds values for the clitoris were, respectively, 11.1 g/mm and 0.5 microm. These values have been compared with the ones of the normal male glans, taken from the literature. We also asked the examined patients if they experienced orgasm after surgery, during any sexual practice (ie, we considered only patients who attempted to have orgasm): all female-to-male and 85% of the male-to-female patients reported orgasm.

CONCLUSION:
With our techniques, the reconstructed genitalia obtain tactile and erogenous sensitivity. To obtain a good tactile sensitivity in the reconstructed phallus, we believe that the coaptation of the cutaneous nerves of the flap with the ilioinguinalis nerve and with one of the 2 nerves of the clitoris is essential in obtaining this result. To obtain orgasm after phalloplasty, we believe that preservation of the clitoris beneath the reconstructed phallus and some preservation of the clitoris hood are essential. To obtain orgasm after a vaginoplasty, the reconstruction of the clitoris from the neurovascular pedicled glans flap is essential.

Mental illness. Needs to be eradicated.

This is considered a near optimal result.

Attached: qXB1CXT.jpg (3008x2000, 679K)

Tbh I'd date a transgender guy with a pussy but not with this.

Is there a picture collection or why do such pic exist and can be obtained?

bullshit and biased as fuck, ive read those reports, and the bullshit these mental cases spout

This really looks convincing

Attached: dakota-postop-03.jpg (854x1280, 202K)

I've seen worse butterpussies tbh

What's this thing in her right ball?
Overall a quite neat job, seen worse.

if it weren't for so much trans hate they'd probably never get the surgeries.
Everyone went "lmaooo 'feminine penis'? that'd fucking gay!" and now every transgender person wants to cut their peen off. If you'd just left well enough alone you could have avoided having to additionally make fun of post-op tg as well

No no no you silly goy. Don't you understand that the only way to improve society is to mutilate and make a joke out of your peoples reproduction system?
Please stop being a bigot and go extinct ok??

why do you care so much about what other people do arent you supposed to be about individual liberties lmao

I'm okay with my feminine penis, though.
Even after butchering your biological genitalia your sex is not gonna change.
Wanting to have SRS is the result of mental illness like body dysmorphic disorder.

I feel (and I don't want to speak for trans people) that as society becomes less and less gendered, gender dysphoria will become less and less pronounced. We feel dysmorphic not because our genitals are wrong but because our genitals are bound to a particular social role (and your genitals are bound to my mum's lips har har) and we don't feel we fit into that social role. As the roles cease to exist, so will the dysphoria

I love transsexual girls with a penis. They are amazing.

>SRS
>sex reduction surgery

thanks for the advice hot nips

Pro tip: if somebody offers you highly technical stuff from a journal and all you can say is "bullshit", you're only proving that you either can't or won't understand the evidence.

Pro tip: anyone who uses the term "pro tip" is a fucking loser or being condescending... or both

Impressive

You called it. I was indeed being condescending, because you're a fucking idiot.

That seems about right. I don't feel bound by binary genders, which might be why I have no interest in such a dangerous procedure.
If people think they need a fake vagina to assume a female gender role that might well be part of the problem.

reassignment

Not that simple. Compatibility issues.

Attached: new giner.webm (304x540, 1.99M)

I'm FTM trans, but there's NO fucking way I'd ever go for this. Not even if I was guaranteed zero complications and "the"y offered to pay me to get it done. It's just not even remotely dick-like imo, and I may be mentally ill (as I'm sure some of you would agree), but I'm not ill enough to convince myself that's a dick.

Or the one explaining, cant explain things.
Or is wrong.

Attached: Science is sometimes wrong.png (736x490, 514K)

why ?

Attached: 636041114850099085-1172354590_ipxNrN.gif (320x180, 1.02M)

Attached: 176551931.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

yeah im the idiot for thinking a fucking forearm has enough nerve endings to produce an orgasm on par with an actual dick or clit

neck yourself, fucking retard

Discusstang.

M2F or F2M, people should stick with the genitalia they have. I'm sure that shit will provide consistent pleasure no matter what. It's all about how you carry yourself as whatever you identify as being tbh.

that """"dick"""" seems to be above average of the normal penis size

>even transgender people have bigger dicks than you guys

boner button?

Kinda cute.
Probably not trans however, just a girl with hormone issues.

Attached: buck-angel-naked-2.png (500x750, 595K)

Perfectly mentally-healthy and natural.

People are born this way directly from the womb.

that's a sausage tied on a noose to a sewn up vagina. it doesn't count

Disgusting mutant freak shit. She got jewed. Hard.

Attached: 1550780147909.jpg (640x502, 64K)

Looks legit

the next stop after a girl with an unnaturally large clit is a guy with an undersized dick.

Fucking this

No, because doctors are Jews and will do anything if you pay them enough.

Attached: 1550801671725s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

Based and doctorpilled.
Medfags are the real fucking winners.
Picrelated is medfag.

Attached: THE CHAD.jpg (1080x1331, 246K)

Oh my

Attached: F4D5E0AA-D2B4-46D4-ACE2-7B1ED4B9194D.jpg (220x182, 11K)

>He

not a mental illness

Attached: aleks.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

trannyfag here, ftm, don't understand why people go for bottom surgery. just get a strap on with a selection of attachments and then instead of having a frankenpenis you can let your lady pick whatever size she wants. still tough finding girls when you eventually gotta drop the 'oh yeah and I have a vagina' bomb but I've done alright getting pussy in the last few years, you just gotta work a bit harder and take a few more losses. shit sucks, get over it, getting a mangled almostdick probably won't help. my advice to other trannies is just gotta aim for them bisexual chicks who don't care what ya throw at them, though even they might get turned away by a stitched together dick you gotta goddamn inflate. nasty shit

The only thing to discuss is how this is even legal.

>all this surgery just to pretend you're a woman or a man
What could possibly go wrong, right?

I don't even know what to say to non-education of this caliber

doctors with money bribe politicians

I think i'm gonna throw up......

This is so fucked up. If I had the choice of this and a fully functioning pussy I’d take the pussy every time.

fucking bavarian sausage, lmao

>the frankendick is compromised
>begins to leak tubed meat during intercourse

I don't get it, do they intend to live under a knife to satisfy the belief that they're the opposite gender?
It's not even as if they(you) believe it; they're still 'transgender,' they're still 'ftm/mtf', they're still not a woman or a man but a fucking elaborate, expensive cosplay, like the guy who scars himself up to satisfy some anime weeb shit. You now have a knife-scar across your face that you drew yourself in order to be something you weren't and would never be.
It's the same here. No amount of surgery is going to change the simple fact-- it'll still be 'a convincing ftm/mtf' or 'a very hard-to-spot tranny,' but you'll never not be a transsexual or a transitioned case or anything. You'll never be 'a man' or 'a woman' but, as acceptance lurches on like some fucked up putty monster at your unfailing insistence, people will more and more ask the question: "d'ya think that one's a tranny?" "d'ya figure that one has a dick or a pussy?" "what do you think, ignoring the gender: would you smash? what parts would it need? would it need to be into anal?"

We're just going to move the level of acceptance from 'in your head' to 'hushed whispers. And in the meantime, you guys-- trannies-- are just on your fucken knees praying to whatever deities still take you in grace that this isn't total guinea pig science and that you're not just going to arrive at the end for the science to say, "well, yeah. it's not really possible but we didn't know that for sure so we did a bunch of live tests. sue us" and then someone will and they'll be fine and the law will amend itself to prevent that particular situation from arising twice and with the lightning struck, you guys are gonna be on your own to figure this out

I, as a non-tranny, suggest to you guys that you find solutions that do not require such drastic measures

imagine youre a chick and you meet this dude and take him back to your house, pull down his pants and see this shit. what would you do

not bad tbh. better than most trashcan swill fakepussies

>suggest to you guys that you find solutions that do not require such drastic measures
I agree, you should try to kill yourself at least once before making an operation.

>spends money on fake penis
>literally smaller average log
>money well spent

The ones who do this to themselves likely would never get into that situation anyways. If it did happen then I guess just freak out and leave?

Attached: hitit2wce9s.jpg (500x520, 39K)

sudo apt-get upgrade && apt-get update

>Discuss

Attached: never do that.png (1804x1648, 1.49M)

Why the fuck

Just get a short haircut and put on a flannel jeez