How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do i find the right lawyer that will get my shit changed to unsupervised? I’m getting my shit reduced soon down to a misdemeanor or transfer my shit to a big city in the state?

Attached: 7E543A59-8DD0-4C10-926A-32CB07E03B0A.jpg (456x679, 19K)

stop being black

what did you actually do

Dui but it was an accident

Step 1: stop being Black
Step 2: stop being poor
Step 3: profit

Ask on reddit,
There's a board for that.

why would you want to leave town? how long does the probation last for?

How do you accidentally DUI?

Also, how did you get an accidental FELONY DUI?

Don’t be black, das about it.

I ordered Xanax off the derk web because i have unbearable anxiety and use it to talk to people. Got a shitty press that was mislabeled accidentally overdosed woke up completely fucked

I dont take Xanax to get fucked up i just wanted a small buzz off it to cure my anxiety. I do get fucked up off Xanax rarely but it was only if i was locked away with a few friends or something for the night and dont have to drive or anything

I dont even drive after having a few beers

>For being black
>Felony DUI
This is why niggers are the lowest tier in the world.

niggas gonna nig

Ordering controlled substances and using them is illegal, you broke the law and got caught. Deal with it, next time dont assume youre invulnerable just because you can pull the race card, obviously the police dont care.

Did you wake up in the car with the police talking to you?
Irregardlessly, this has nothing to do with being black. You could have seriously hurt someone. Next time just go to a fucking doctor.

You want to be white is pretty much what youre saying.
Ok
>Serve your time, get out early for good behavior.
>Get a job, stop using "anxiety" as an excuse, dont use drugs
>Save money
>Move
Welcome to being a productive member of society, if this is difficult for you then its pretty obvious you arent serious enough to clean your life up so keep on niggin

>irregardlessly
Omfg its regardless! Irregardless would mean with regards to.

How do I transfer it stop telling me not to break laws boring nerd crackers

She’s hot but needs to stay out.
I jack off in traffic doesn't make me hard as fuck.

I think you'll find I used the correct term.

What?

Sounds like you should be transferred to the stripey hole.

>illegally order and take a controlled substance
>drive high
>get caught and charged with DUI

I DINDU NUFFIN

Okay even if i did fuck up its a long ass fucking charge that no one else would get

And Im just asking how to transfer it or how to get it moved to unsupervised when i get my shit reduced not just saying i wanna get out of it

Fixed

Attached: Untitled-1.png (167x250, 17K)

Ask them. Ask what they are willing to do, and what you can do to show them you are ready to make that step. Then do it, Dindu.

I have to wait until my shit is reduced to try and I dunno if a job is required there to do that it’s hard enough just finding an apartment and shit there willing to wait

Other people have told me it’s hard other people have said it’s easy

>irregaedless
Are you really doin’ this?

Well you won't fucking know unless you ask. Since you're a pill popper it is definitely not going to be easy, though.

Irregardless isn't a word. It can only be used as an adverb. I was correct in my usage of irregardlessly.

I like how your legal situation never seems to change despite posting the same thread for months.

>irregardless isn’t a word its an adverb
(You)

My shit state has the longest punishments in the world. Anyone else and it’s like ok do this stupid program for 3 months and well take it off your record. Not my shit state. You get punished to the fullest extent of the law for doing anything no matter how you’ve done your entire life and then the punishment is stretched out 500x longer than any other state or country

I already did and i can already tell its going to be impossible with my shit curse. God is out to get me and trap me here and nothing but bad shit happens to me