I WAS INVESTIGATED TODAY BY THE RCMP FOR POSTING THE NEW ZEALAND VIDEOS. AMA

I WAS INVESTIGATED TODAY BY THE RCMP FOR POSTING THE NEW ZEALAND VIDEOS. AMA.

Attached: 5f8fee34a5f57746ed611db9d94a6bfa.jpg (500x718, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oI21dL0qGrI
bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2007/10/29/daily8.html
twitter.com/EVYSTADIUM?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does your beer taste like shit?

You ever get high and jack off?
Why did you disseminate terrorist propaganda? Are you a terrorist? Do you have contact with terrorists?

Molson is brewed by Budweiser. Why does YOUR beer taste like shit, hoser?

Attached: 9ed1ad5bc27aaf1b8aafc437f1653bdc.jpg (596x680, 85K)

Attached: 15109629_1723145141272244_1880598826346027445_n.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Attached: 17155241_1059860347451894_2415646410528736210_n.jpg (480x480, 58K)

How were you investigated? They came to your house? What crime were they investigating?

Labatt isn't. And I drink Sam Adams.

Where did you up the video to? Did they seize your computers?

Attached: 9280870985.jpg (1612x1270, 154K)

YEP. TWO OFFICERS (MASSIVE, 6'4" AND 6'6") CAME TO MY HOUSE. THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO COME IN AND "CHAT". I SAID NO. I TOLD THEM I WANT TO TALK TO MY LAWYER WHICH PISSED THEM OFF. THEY ASKED A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS POSTING THE VIDEO AT THE HOUSE (MULTIPLE RENTAL UNITS HERE). I TOLD THEM GET A WARRANT AND THEY LEFT BUT MY LAWYER SAID THEY WILL BE BACK WITH SEARCH WARRANTS. LAWYER SAID DON'T TALK TO THEM PERIOD ANYMORE.

HERE AND REDDIT. THEY SEIZED NOTHING. THEY HAD NO SEARCH WARRANTS BUT MY LAWYER SAID DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY GET THEM. WHATEVER. DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

WHERE DID YOU POST IT?!

ON HERE AND REDDIT. I WAS BANNED ON REDDIT WITHIN MINUTES OF POSTING IT SO MY GUESS IS THEY REPORTED IT.

MIND YOU NO COMMENTS WERE MADE. I JUST LITERALLY POSTED THE VID.

oh hell no, can u only get fucked for uploading it or downloading it too? I safed one of the new zealand thing. am i in trouble now

MY LAWYER SAID NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. IF THEY DO ANYTHING IT WILL BE FOR SHOW ONLY BUT STILL. WHAT A FUCKED UP WORLD WE LIVE IN. I LITERALLY JUST POSTED THE VIDS. NO COMMENTS, NOTHING. JUST A LINK TO THE VIDS. MY LAWYER SAID WE ARE ENTERING 1984 TERRITORY HERE.

Distribution of the video only

Attached: 1551056833224.jpg (674x1024, 72K)

Depends. What's your name and date of birth?

These stories are beginning to sound like social engineering scare tactics by Muslim or Muslim sympathy, to get the videos of what happened to stop being spread. I don't condone what happened nor do I condone this underhanded tactic

Probably from Reddit then. Comments don't matter if it's posted in a "hate" sub. The "feel" of the sub provides enough context. Clean house and start wiping Yea Forumsro.

i downloaded it and made an mlg/meme version of it which i shared to a bunch of people, am i in trouble?

I think you're on to something, user

anyone got the link to the video? ill post it on my youtube channel if you can provide it

Good. Die in prison Nazi shit.

I WISH MORON. THE STAR REPORTED ON MY STORY AND I WAS CONTACTED ON FACEBOOK ( I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY NAME) BY SOME CHINK REPORTED WHO WANTED TO "TALK". IT'S FUCKED UP.

My name is Fuck you retard and was born in Jeez Im not dumb

>t. mudslime

Still. Samefag. Shilling.

Fuckin get a real job you pathetic faggot lol

NO. IT WAS POSTED TO NEWS SUBREDDITS. NO HATE GROUPS ON REDDIT ANYMORE.

THEN POST THE VID ON REDDIT. I DARE YOU.

Fake as fuck.

If you have anything questionable on your laptop, just hide it somewhere outside of your residence for a while. They can't search what isn't there.

what is t? is that reddit fag shit?

Not quite, faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190319.png (480x800, 73K)

Once again this is either fake or these LEOs aren't following any procedure I've ever seen.

quite your whining, bitch

WHATEVER FAT FUCK. IF I AM LYING POST A LINK HERE. COME ON TUFF GUY FAT FUCK.

Well it doesn't SEEM like you've done anything wrong, Mr. Fuck. But just to make sure, I'm going to need the last four digits of your social security number and your mother's maiden name.

I'm not going to help you disseminate terrorist propaganda, user. It gets innocent people killed.

WHAT "LEO" HAVE YOU SEEN FAT FUCK? FROM MUMMY'S BASEMENT ON TV?

THEY ALWAYS TRY TO COME FOR A "CHAT" IN CASE YOU BLAB AWAY AND USE THAT FOR A SEARCH WARRANT YOU DUMB FUCK.

Post screenshot of message

It's the thick white-powered shawarma I stuffed in your mother's pussy

Attached: Al-Chihuahua.jpg (634x879, 119K)

WHAT A DUMB FUCK YOU ARE PUSSY BOY.

I believe user. I believe.

Attached: 169941-You-Are-Strong-Enough-To-Make-It-Through-I-Believe-In-You.jpg (500x333, 22K)

>TV
Cute.
Established procedure for years, federal, state, and local, as long as I've been on this planet, if they knock on your door and ask for a conversation, they either already have the evidence they need to bury you or they don't need it, or it isn't in your home.

In what way?

ISIS does the exact same thing you're doing, user. It's a psyop trying to radicalize people. You're a filthy terrorist, get off my board.

>CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
stop it

I've watched every episode of Law & Order AND Law & Order: SVU

Bitch.

HERE IT IS, AND YES I REALIZE SHE CAN'T SPELL FOR SHIT.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-19_12-14-39.jpg (282x246, 21K)

I AM IN CANADA YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

A reporter wants to follow up with you about a claim you made. What kind of imbecile would take this as evidence that your claim is valid?

This is global, guy. Every country that follows modern LE procedures works this way.

Whos she and can you post more?

>State
This is in Canada faggot. Fuck off eh.

Attached: a15ebddc42d5335799851f3262aa5bfc--trailer-park-boys-a-tree.jpg (236x236, 13K)

SIT ON YOUR FAT ASS AND CONTINUE TO WATCH TV WITH MUMMY SAGE.

Sam Adam's is brewed by Miller, samefag American piss

are you the guy in Hamilton that was investigated for it? It was on the news but aren't you a hardcore white supremacist?

AhhhhhhahahHa bullshit

AND WHAT STATE DO WE HAVE IN CANADA YOU FAT USELESS KISSLESS VIRGIN?

But that's not true. Police go to people's residences all the time to try to get them to have interviews. It happened to me.
It happened to this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=oI21dL0qGrI
Cop coming to his house starts at about 1:15.

Because you’re used to 3% pisswater

CAN YOU NOT TYPE IN CAPS ALL THE TIME YOU FUCKING SPERG

SORT OF. IN CANADA IF YOU DON'T SUCK SAND NIGGER COCK YOU ARE CONSIDERED A "WHITE SUPREMACIST".

No it fucking isn't. It's an independent brewery.

>3

YOU ARE ARGUING WITH A DUDE WHO HASN'T BEEN ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE IN YEARS. HIS MUMMY HOLD HIS HAND TO BRING HIM TO THE DOCTOR. AND HE'S PROBABLY A EURO MULSIM.

You are sort of the guy in Hamilton? Are you or are you not?

NO I CAN'T YOU LONELY FAT FUCK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE THE FUCKING THREAD BITCH.

>being this edgy
definitely gay

>SAGE
Did you sage your own thread?

When did suppressing news about terrorism become the "in" way to virtue signal?

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, don't try to hide how horrible the things this bozo did really were.

So much samefagging and shilling Jesus Christ don't fall for this you idiots.

So triggered capslocking at yourself. Wew. Go to bed.

well if you are that guy then of course they came for a talk. you are a violent nazi fuck.

I'm bi and you know this for a fact, jesus christ superstar homo royal pain phambo lainey freudling

Attached: Bilardi (left Australia to join ISIS).jpg (634x845, 95K)

bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2007/10/29/daily8.html

Not for this reason, my guy. If Opie did what he claims they investigated him for to the point where the RCMP visited his house, he's lying about something. He's lying about what he did, he's lying about why they were there, he's lying about what they told him, but none of what the OP says makes any sense.

cringe. can't wait for you eurofags to go to sleep/

I WAS IN HAMILTON (TOURING COMPANY) ASK ME ANYTHING.

Attached: image.jpg (1500x844, 1.07M)

Yeah, fake as fuck buddy

What do words mean.

you are a fucking idiot. here in bc some areas only have the rcmp and you better believe it they show up for a talk anytime they want you dumb fuck.

If you put "s" in front of word it becomes sword

Attached: jihadist dwarf.jpg (634x845, 91K)

Yeah, a Chinese reporter with shit English is working for a Toronto news paper. Bullshit baitfag

full meh energy. back2reddit with your weird twitch lol

Nah it's real. He's a white supremacists from Hamilton. There's media stories about it. They are treating it as a possible hate crime. He's a POS that deserves to fucking rot.

OH FUCK OK I ADMIT IT I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU GUYS. I'M NOT EVEN CANADIAN.

Nah man. Not like this and not for this reason, this post is total nonsense.

You replied to me didn't you mean to reply to yourself in all caps again samefag?

Yeah it's definitely real. Look how gay you are!

THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO DEBATE YOU ON CANADA'S SENSIBLE GUN CONTROL LAWS UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE.

IT IS ONLY GAY IF BALLS ARE TOUCHING YOU SPERG.

welcome to canada idiot

twitter.com/EVYSTADIUM?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

You rightists just can't get enough of yer false correlations, can you?

Almost like you're thick as pig shit or something..

I guess the people in power think that if the video isn’t killed then there will be more copy cats looking to beat the high score and live streaming the whole thing. Even with all the efforts you can find it if you look. Seems like they are really trying to take the fame away from the shooter.

Won’t work, not surprised if we have a few more of these this year.

Calm down Paul. We're monitoring this thread.

This thread shameful af and you should all feel bad

you are trying too hard fag

Is your shift key broken?

you are still trying to hard eurofag. time for sleep lonely fag,

I like that they've gotten the o the point where all they have is pointless retardation

How do you feel about the fact that the NZ government considers you to be a criminal as bad, if not worse, than Brenton Tarrant?

THE REASON I HATE NIGS IS BECAUSE I LOVE THEIR BIG COCKS AND THE WAY THEY SHINE WHEN MY SALIVA IS COATING THEM AND IT SCARES ME.

Smaefag missing like crazy lol. You are a pathetic echo. Your troll game is weak and boring. Bye.

That article is from 12 years ago. They don't even brew in NC anymore.

Oh no a different country has laws that don't affect me. Yikes.

Halfman! Halfman!

I know, faggot. I called you out. Kys.

time for sleep eurofag. you shit skin English is getting bad.

you thought you would come here and be the hero huh lonely fat fuck? only to fail again.....like you miserable failure of a life. lol

Get your lawyer to draft a law suit against the governemt, I think your cucked country calls it the Office of Censor or something, make it a lucrative suit saying they violated your rights in the Bill of Rights you have. Doesn't matter if you win or not, the fact is that you make a stand. Even the UN condems your country and Cuckstralia for their draconian totalitarian internet laws. It's like living in fucking China.

Can you get sick from drinking your own piss?

Horrific. Language is dying.

wtf are you talking about?

he's a hard core nazi who is violent and pos. we don't have a "bill of rights". this is canada you dumb fuck.

just like your life. dying but no balls to end it.

Kek, he's right. In canada the kingdom of cuckoldry you don't have to speak english to have a high-paying job. Even if it is for an english speaking newspaper. Especially if you are Non-White and Female. They can just hire a platoon of minimum waged white males to proof-read, spell-check, and re-write the article for her, then put her name on the article, and parade the chink around to show how fucking progressive they are and how good their quota levels are.

OFFICERS STARTED USING VOICES FROM PROHIBITION ERSLA, DEMANDED "WHERES THE VIDEO, SEEEE....TELL US OR VUGSG GETS THE CHAIR...SEEEEE."

1st Degree Edgelording

KEK, canada has a bill of rights too, it's in legislation, you fucking autistic imbecile

High paying? LOL. That star pays like shit.

Loud noises! Words!

we have a charter of rights you fucking imbecile and it was designed for scum bad illegals.

Technically, you do, it's just not as important to your governmental process as ours is because provincial law takes precedent.

This is the most autistic thread din the history of Yea Forums and it's not even funny

Have you seen our Prime Minister? This is who Canadians wanted in lol. No judge is going to award you anything. Not today in Canada.

Attached: justin-trudeau-india-922823.jpg (590x350, 54K)

slow down the reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Look up Canadian Chart of Rights
>First line of Wiki
"The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (French: La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés), in Canada often simply the Charter, is a bill of rights entrenched in the Constitution of Canada. "

How much lube did they use to insert their mudslime anal tools for the cavity search

Attached: IMG_20190308_171527.jpg (844x487, 54K)

What is mudslime?

Go back to imagining fucking some other faggots pretend girlfriend in the other threads then. Enjoy your quality content faggot.

It's another term for a newfag.

Well good. Glad they got it off. That shit shouldn't be circulating. Job well done.

Well then don't be reposting stupid shit. Half the problem is shit like this being glorified.

You're a fucking tool.

hey guys what's goin on in th-

oh

oh no

please return you don't know Yea Forums

What is newfag? Is that something 2016s say?

It's not fucked up IMO. They didn't do anything to you. Just took down a shitty post.

Shouldn't you be in school?

We don't have freedom of speech in Canada, all we have is a protection of religion which is essentially freedom of thought.

TRIGGERED YELLING

lol fuckwad. How stupid are you? Do you read your own responses?

Seriously. Fucking tool this guy is.

This meme perfectly describes this thread

Attached: IMG_20190131_152416.jpg (640x592, 85K)

Is it still okay to post pic related

Attached: remember.jpg (1024x1021, 398K)

Attached: My-brother-stephen-is-retarded-1.jpg (600x698, 129K)

Cool post samefag! Pathetic af.

You have freedom of expression in section 2 of the Charter and freedom of speech in the bill of rights. Fuck off.

Hurr Durr I'm gay and can troll anyone see look at me aren't u mad? Why aren't you replying to meeeeeeeee baaaaaw

Stop, you're hurting my feelings. I value your opinion.

oh ur gay ok ;)

mike drop

Idiots actually believe this

Not when it comes to hate speech. Look it up dummy.

lol at the one guy struggling to keep his gay thread alive

No you

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS THAT'S WHY I CONSTANTLY SEEK YOUR VALIDATION BY BEGGING FOR YOU TO LAUGH AT ME

you're gay

double mic drop

*idiots don't want to believe this

Attached: juden.jpg (636x1024, 148K)

No you

Yeah, but you can touch the dancers at your titty bars, so... swings and roundabouts.

Attached: 1525566042401.png (1373x833, 59K)

Attached: 4266943640.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

you're gay
and you mean no u newgay

That faggot is KEK'd and REKT

kek

Know ewe

No. You.

Where can I find that and his manifesto? Pretty sure the coverage is biased and want to get the whole picture.

shoo shoo shill

are you canadian?

fuck off ivan

Use a stick i wanted to snap an uppity white bitches neck before?