Trump will still be your president in 2020

Trump will still be your president in 2020.
Prove me wrong. If you don't, I win.

Attached: 1550874564487.jpg (600x778, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QgpEyTTOQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=VS0zxG8L9J4
vox.com/2019/3/10/18258792/trump-border-wall-budget-request-2020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_the_United_States
fhwa.dot.gov/interstate/faq.cfm#question5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

considering hw started in january of 2017, and the term is 4 years:
2017+4=2021
he will be in office for all of 2020, that is correct

yea but some liberals like to say hes going to be impeached.

>If you don't, I win.
but america loses, bet you don't care about that though.

lol stay mad then cuck

>if you don’t I win

This logic is flawless

I can't say he won't be, but it's more likely he's prosecuted after leaving office

Trump supporter logic in a nutshell

What a good laugh that would be

Whatever happens in 2020 the normal people will lose.

>Trump wins
>the other side amps up their propaganda and hate

>Trump loses
>they become smug and think he lost because of their propaganda and they save it for future use

>hands over the presidency
>gets handcuffed
now that would be hilarious to watch

Hope they let Hillary be the one to cuff him

how so? Economy is doing great, Israel is 50/50 (anyone else, and they'd still have their 38 billion and syria would become an israeli parking lot on American blood), there's real potential for peace in Korea, some wall funding is secured with more coming

nice quads
I don't like hillary either, but I would love to see mueller himself cuff him (though it'd just be a random DCPD officer)

He barely won last time, he will not get the independent votes again. Nobody wants to see another 4 years of a fake president.

DCPD does not enforce laws on politicians because nothing comes of it. Most of them who drive themselves anywhere would have a DUI while in office.

unlikely. Independents see he hasn't destroyed America as promised while the other party is amidst a deep schism.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QgpEyTTOQ&feature=youtu.be

there will be no second term. Go talk to people instead of staying safe on your vaccuum packed webhole echo chamber. The majority dislike Trump and won't vote for him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-111231_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 288K)

>economy is doing great
say that to 40-50 million americans
>israel
trump is an israeli cuck
>peace in korea
i'll believe it when i see it.
>more wall funding is coming
cope

Dont forget cutting Medicare funding after swearing he wouldn't and fully giving up on Mexico paying for the wall

no one really cares, the sooner he's dead/gone the better

True we might just get lucky and he'll croak...he is old and fat

Checked out all of the new candidates. They're all pure shit.

We already lost.

>say that to 40-50 million americans
They were bums before, they're bums now, and they'll be bums after. 50 million is a minority of people in America. Get back to me when 150 million have grievance.
>trump is an israeli cuck
Who isn't an israeli cuck or at least a jewish cuck in general? I say 50/50 courtesy of all the people we've pulled out of the middle east.
>i'll believe it when I see it
More progress than any president in history. You have reason to watch.
>cope
not really
>cutting medicare funding
Needed to be cut
>giving up on Mexico paying
>implying that was the core selling point
What is opportunity cost?

Who touched you, Jeremy?

Yeah super good call to cut Medicare and raise the deficit so he could give tax breaks to the already super rich...I know I feel better about the record amount of stock buybacks

anywhere from 75 to 90% of our medicare is used by 'people' without a social security number

Or poor drug addled lazy drunkards.

I was unaware that Trump was the House of Representatives and thus rightfully should be blamed for their actions.

Rich people benefiting is not the mark of a bad policy unless you're an asshurt poorfag.

You could have just said boomers. Still, fuck em.

Lemme guess your source for that number is your ass

Attached: cs6651431.jpg (1080x1643, 216K)

go some sauce for that?
>inb4 infowars

50 million americans is nearly 1/6th the population, retard. That is a very huge problem. That isn't just bums- that's entire families. That's an entire state's population, and not a small state either.
>accepting israel cucking you
sounds about right for a magatard.
>more progress than any president in history
Yet they believe NK is sti going back on its word and still preparing to conduct more tests. I. Will. Believe. It. When. I. See. It. NK has lied to every president before, I doubt he'll stop now because he shook a hand.
>not really
YES really. Mega coping right there.
>medicare funding needed to be cut
Yeah so more Americans can go without healthcare, increasing homelessness to even more than 50m. Sounds like the economy is doing great bud.
>Mexico will pay for the wall - Donald Trump 2016

We've been over this, the left can't meme for shit.

Attached: 1551747935852.png (644x508, 461K)

Got a source for that?

youtube.com/watch?v=VS0zxG8L9J4
Start here.

source?

Yeah my friends

Requesting sauce on dis number

Lololololololol

Absolutely untrue.

Dont worry guys he has a YouTube link and everyone he knows swears it's like totally legit

>my source is Stefan Molyneux, Host of Freedomain Radio
He's fucking Canadian bro hahahahahaha oh no no no no hahahahaha what a fucking source hahshshah i cant fucking believe you tried to use this as your source hahahahahaha literally the funniest pathetic shit ive seen here in weeks hahahshsha holy fuuuuck ahhahaha

Attached: 1552774965596.jpg (200x219, 12K)

That wasn't me who stated that. I was just saying my poor lazy drug addled friends that I personally know are on medicade.

LOLOLOLOL

Attached: 1552955273238.png (640x496, 688K)

Just a heads up when anyone asks you for a source on a wild claim and you provide a YouTube link you're tossing yourself in the same boat as flat earthers and anti vaxxers

Attached: slcm.jpg (589x939, 118K)

he didn't write that, retard.

lolololol nigga that isnt a source lololololol you are entirely debased hahahahahahaa fucking stefan molyneux i cant even comprehend how fucking funny that is hahahahaha

>being friends with poor lazy drug addled people
are you sure you're not just a poor lazy drug addled person yourself?? massive keks

>1/6 the population
so if 1 in 6 (all losers) have a problem, when 5 in 6 don't, we have a problem?
>israel cucking
How am I accepting that? I mean, I accept that there's a degree of reality to it, but I asked if you had a better solution (based on reality) and you don't. Go write in Patrick Little if you have a problem and tell me how far you get.
>NK has lied to every president before
And every president before has lied to NK, but let's ignore what's never been done before so we can shit talk Trump. sounds about right for a libtard.
>muh cope
Here, I'll use a lefty source this time, even with the lefty spin
vox.com/2019/3/10/18258792/trump-border-wall-budget-request-2020
>Muh people without healthcare!
Healthcare is not a human right, you don't even have an entitlement to live. If you want medical care to be cheaper, stop the government from subsidizing it, enabling them to demand a blank check. See colleges for an example.
>Muh homelessness
0.17% of the population is homeless
>mexico will pay for the wall
Do you know how much money illegal immigrants send back?

Attached: 1551735903883.png (898x682, 1.06M)

You got me. A medicare investigator on a call-in show is fake news, Washington Post is a higher authority on the issue apparently.

lol stay mad cuck

Attached: 20100818_crybaby_190x190.jpg (190x190, 9K)

>not understand that 1/6th of your country's population being dirt poor makes your country a shithole
>still making excuses for getting cucked by israel
>defending north korea and insulting the presidency
kek
>wall REQUEST that wont be approved
coping level 100
>healthcare is not a human right
yet we all have the right to life? one does not go without the other faggot retard.
>0.17%
source that cuz 1/6th is absolutely impoverished.
>Completely random dumbass statement about muh illegalz invasions reeee
just admit you're a complete retard. It's all there in plain site.

Jesus I hope you're joking...calling Molyneux a Medicare investigator is like walking up to a crime scene dressed like Sherlock Holmes and calling yourself a detective

>A medicare investigator on a call-in show is fake news
some guy claimed he was god on cspan, should i take his word for it?

Only if he has some YouTube videos he made himself to back it up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS GUY THINKS IM ACTUALLY MAD AT HIM HAHAHAHAHA HE ACTUALLY REPLIED TO ME LOLOLOLOLOL I CANT BELIEVE HOW ABSOLUTELY DUMB THIS BITCH IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHA
>stay mad cuck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCK IT'S SO FUCKING HILARIOUS HAHAHHA HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552339932360.png (535x462, 359K)

sure kid

but i thought youtube was literally the devil, because it be silencing muh freeze speach.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING YOUTUBE FAKE NEWS SOURCE LOLOLOL im fucking crying right now there are tears of laughter in my eyes

Attached: 1543912650199.jpg (413x395, 9K)

I think its important in politics to reach across the aisle when possible and unite on an issue and I think the left and right can agree here that this guy is fucking annoying

>sure kid
HAHAHSHSHAH IM FUCKING HOLDING MH SKFES DFJDKFN

>samefagging

weak and predictable

>still samefagging

>I think the left and right can agree here that this guy is fucking annoying
i'd say it's almost on par with the person that goes around to every trump thread saying "weak and predicable" and "* kid"

>i posted a dumb source
>i lost an argument unequivocably
>now im just hurling insults an an autistic kid
You have to admit, you ARE making yourself look retarded

You are using that word but I dont think you know what it means

thanks

Lol whatever kid

Attached: 4577F9D8-51CE-4E0A-AFC7-A1ABC9ACA3F1.jpg (400x400, 92K)

Where did the guy who said molyneux was a Medicare investigator go? He's the fun kind of stupid I enjoy

ITT: OP embarrasses the fuck out of himself and gets mad when people laugh at him

move on everybody, show's over. leave OP to his echo chamber board, /pol/

he's absolutely S E E T H I N G, as he would put it.

Sure kid

Attached: A36C1D7A-3F81-4730-B495-47B119265D28.png (640x624, 362K)

>liberal wants to end this thread
no.

>no reply
rekt

by what metric do you assert 1/6th of a country being 'poor by developed world standards' as being a shithole?

it's not an excuse, it's a reality, and you're a no-solution faggot

>wall won't be approved
Hope you like shutdowns, 'cause there's more where that last one came from, and everyone knows Pelosi & Friends favor mexicans over americans
A right to life is not an obligation or an entitlement to life, certainly not to be floated by others. You also don't have a right to welfare or free food. Life =/= Healthcare.
>source on homelessness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_the_United_States
"impoverished" =/= homeless

your wizardry won't work here.

a medicare investigator called in to him you magnificent retard

And CNN claims to report news. You're free to be skeptical, but if you go sign up for medicare, you'll likely find you don't need a SSN. Riddle me as to who might make use of that intended feature. Though I'm still getting anecdotal, every medical worker in a hospital setting I know will report the same, anywhere from 3 in 4 to 9 in 10 depending on who you ask. Maybe I should start asking in North Dakota where there are no mexicans for a more favorable response to a left wing worldview

funny how OP got disproved in like 10 seconds and never responded.

lol how do I upvote

By going to reddit

They are replying to weak, childlike arguments. What do you expect? It’s not the Left’s fault that Trumpanzees lack rhetorical skills. Come up with better arguments.

Attached: B03A7F5B-0DD4-4D63-9AEA-1D159DBCBA8B.jpg (779x1024, 83K)

Cannot prove the future.

He could die of a stroke or heart attack.

I bet that's how that smug bitch wants this to end deep down like in that image

I think is still here

>And CNN claims to report news. You're free to be skeptical, but if you go sign up for medicare, you'll likely find you don't need a SSN. Riddle me as to who might make use of that intended feature. Though I'm still getting anecdotal, every medical worker in a hospital setting I know will report the same, anywhere from 3 in 4 to 9 in 10 depending on who you ask. Maybe I should start asking in North Dakota where there are no mexicans for a more favorable response to a left wing worldview
ok user, for medicare, you do need a SSN. your youtube video is about medicaid. and a STATE investigator of medicaid fraud wouldn't know what the rates were for the whole US. your sources are shit, and your facts are worse.

Not a liberal, a sane person.

There are a few in this thread who clearly wouldn't mind gagging on some fat old man dick

You're wasting your time responding with logic and facts...he is just gonna find a YouTube video that parrots his beliefs about anything

Trump shutting the government back down is exactly what I would love to see. The country already got panicky when he did it the first time. This time they know to strike. It's going to make Trump look absolutely HORRIBLE.

Attached: 6440763666.jpg (934x1360, 77K)

let me clarify something too, by facts i mean "facts"

Okay, both programs need to lose funding. I mix the two sometimes, so let me fine tune what I mean:
You don't need a SSN for medicaid (I misspoke) and medicaid is the one that is primarily abused and where I pull my 75-90 figure from. A state investigator in tandem with personal interviews from medical workers in other states is what shapes my perspective. If fucky shit that close to federal is going on in one state, it's probably going on in others.

Boomers are the primary beneficiary of medicare, but they bleed us dry through every other domestic walk of life, and need to fucking stop.

Seriously? Are you a foreigner? Nobody but a few lefty gov't workers even gave a fuck, and those who weren't retarded made a good bit of money in the process. Pelosi explicitly denied a bill that did nothing but paid the coast guard during that time. If you think she gives a hurried fuck for gov't workers outside of their utility as political pawns, you might be retarded.

>coping this hard
everyone was pissed

>medicaid is the one that is primarily abused and where I pull my 75-90 figure from.
but that figure is still bullshit user, no matter which program you're talking about.
>. A state investigator in tandem with personal interviews from medical workers in other states is what shapes my perspective. If fucky shit that close to federal is going on in one state, it's probably going on in others.
that's an assumption, not a fact.
>Boomers are the primary beneficiary of medicare, but they bleed us dry through every other domestic walk of life, and need to fucking stop.
you mean how they paid into it, like every person who works(and pays taxes on said work)?

>>/bant/7698780
Not my president.

That's not how bait threads work. Usually op abandons after he makes it.

>accuses me of coping
>has to use all-encompassing terms he can't prove like "everyone"
How to spot a bull shitter

>the other side amps up their propaganda and hate
Which side are you whining about because there is plenty of hate on both sides. They just had to pass a law because a democrat Palestinian in the House cant stop bitching about jews so the left isnt any better.

>that figure is still bullshit
Now I know since you like to harp on sources, I'm certain yours is better. Lets see it.
>that's an assumption, not a fact
So was the paperwork filled out a lie, or is everybody I asked lying to me, and can you prove that?
>how they paid into it
When you pay $400 a year for a $40,000 a year service and feel entitled to it, and it's floated by a younger generation (each of whom is born $40,000 into debt) who likely won't see the benefits of it unless the can is kicked down the road and we borrow forever, it's not earned, it's a ponzi scheme that you can't even opt out of.

fuck

>Now I know since you like to harp on sources, I'm certain yours is better. Lets see it.
well it's difficult to give you a number because the fraud is lumped together generally.

though i would agree it being similar to a ponzi scheme, but that also describes social security.

Attached: medicaid fraud.png (645x553, 33K)

Is your president. kys.

Well my sources, 75-90 isn't exact, just a ballpark. could be 60-70% overall, my sources tend to be on the border and in coastal states.

Agreed on social security. People need to handle their own retirement.

>People need to handle their own retirement.
but they won't. so either you keep the system, or you get even more homeless.

Let them be homeless then. Boomers aren't entitled to comfortable twilight years

quit being a faggot, we are still going to take care of our elders.

*your
not "our", dumbass.

"our" as in "our american elders", that doesn't necessarily mean you faggot.

Oh this mafucka just sprouted outta the earth and ain't got no grandparents

>image being this retarded

I meant the leftists. They always put propaganda in their films but Trump fucked them up mentally and they lost all the subtlety.

Keep crying Republican, you'll know when your time is up.

Not we, you. You take care of your elders. I take care of my elders. I should not be forced to take care of your elders, and collateral should not be forced on my children to take care of your elders, and don't feed me this 'we are all responsible' mentality by calling them 'our american elders', that's the kind of shit bums and criminals use to hide and abstain from taking responsibility for their own lives and actions.

Imagine being so mad about a so called "bad leftwing meme" you have to meme post to refute it.

It did it's job you cuck.

It is called a meme, dumbass.

you're going to continue to take care of our elders, if you continue working in the united states.

M8 this is the civilised world if you want some every man for himself shit just take it on down to any impoverished country of your choosing

I can work predominantly for cash to avoid paying taxes for the most part, and what's left I can write off through appropriate charity. The 'societal contract' your sort like to bring up isn't based in reality.

So?

So you get mad at people for committing fraud while you yourself commit fraud?

Did you...did you even read what I wrote?

>I can work predominantly for cash to avoid paying taxes for the most part
well then, you won't be working for too long nor supporting your elders, tax fraud is some serious shit.

I've employed my perspective in America for a long time. I'm not leaving because bums feel entitled to 30% of my labor. I don't care how many suits they have to threaten me with 'justified' theft and violence.

Oh, wrong thread, sorry.

Working for money isn't fraud. The feds aren't entitled to 30% of my labor. Furthermore, it's really not worth their time to try to collect. Worst case scenario, at least two people die including myself.

Next time you tell me its 25 for a blowjob I'm only gonna pay you 20 and give the other 5 to the IRS just to spite you

>Working for money isn't fraud.
but failing to cite it on your taxes is.

Lol he only gets mad at other people's fraud...his doesn't count because he never travels on a public road or goes to any public places

honestly i don't think he's even american. just a shit-stirrer

Pretty much, that explains where the tax money is going.

>president of Earth

good luck proving it faggot, I'll tell them my undisclosed amount money that they can't prove (but probably over a trillion dollars, I promise) is buried in the field and see how much of it they're willing to till for me.

You still have to pay some state and county taxes though for some core aspects of life and general useful things like roads and emergency services. Feds don't cover that. You can bypass it almost entirely if you don't officially own property. That said, if you keep your taxes low enough, they tend not to bother themselves to ask questions as to how you got it. You generally don't need to declare gains under $500 at a time.

>You still have to pay some state and county taxes though for some core aspects of life and general useful things like roads and emergency services. Feds don't cover that.
you do know, you are absolutely retarded, right?

He in fact does not know he's gone full retard

I have a question...what is it you're doing to gain this income?

I get mad at theft, no matter how 'legitimate' you say you are. Again, the feds are entitled to nothing, I've stolen nothing from them, I've frauded them out of nothing. They are not any poorer for dealing or not dealing with me.

Why?

I can tell you've never paid taxes if you think federal taxes go to the roads and emergency services.

He'll be a catcher being sodomized in jail by then.

Attached: trump putin.jpg (720x720, 75K)

My trips don't lie

i can tell you never took civics.
>Highway Trust Fund
>fema

For what crime?

>highway trust fund
fhwa.dot.gov/interstate/faq.cfm#question5
>fema
They don't come around here and I don't want their help if they change their mind.

>state owns it
>feds pay 90% (Question 7)
Feds BTFO

>The States own and operate the Interstate highways.
doesn't say the only get funding from state levels.
>They don't come around here and I don't want their help if they change their mind.
too bad they give grants on local and state levels for preparedness. I would also throw in DHS does the same.

>The Highway Trust Fund is a major source of funding for our public roads, highways, bridges, tunnels and public transit. It is levied mostly through the federal gas tax. At 18.4 cents a gallon of gasoline and 24.4 cents a gallon of diesel, the gas tax brings approximately $34 billion into the fund annually. But that’s not enough to meet the country’s overwhelming infrastructure demands.

States with less oversight, more right wing gov'ts have better roads.
I don't care if they give grants, I don't benefit from them, nor do I want to.

I guess for those who still pay federal taxes, you can take pride in the fact that your money goes to the important things, like, studying the mating habits of quail on cocaine.

And I can't get away from the gas tax, but I don't need a credit card to pay it either.

>States with less oversight, more right wing gov'ts have better roads.
lol, no. anyways you're either a troll, or a complete retard that knows nothing(and is unwilling to admit he is wrong) on how the federal government flows monies into state and local government. either way im done.

You should try driving across the country some time to see how wrong you are.

Do it quickly though, because the US is going to break up in the next 20 years.

You been driving across country? Sure as shit hope it wasnt to go to any national parks the big bag federal government created

>If you don't, I win
Classic.

Attached: 1552361175316.jpg (645x671, 76K)

Eh, 50 million Americans and probably 30 million are blacks and 5 million Hispanics/Native Americans. Who cares?

You didn't argue. OP wins.

>created
they didn't create shit, they just drew some lines and said 'don't live here', then got BTFO by Bundy because they wanted to sell some of 'their' land to China to put in a solar power plant under the pretense that grazing was endangering some faggot turtle.

Lol you would be a bundy fan but I agree they let him run around for too long they should've just shot them all and been done with it

kk

They would have gotten their shit kicked in by the militias and the extra militias and support systems that would have kicked in should they actually employ such an overbearing approach, and they knew it so they tapped out.

Delusional to the max

are you actually saying a bunch of old fat rednecks would be able to take down the US military? LOL

time will prove you wrong.
you lose

Attached: 1551571601091.jpg (600x778, 118K)

wrong

Attached: 1551555121653.jpg (1080x1643, 216K)

Oh hey Jeremy! You're online today I see. Are you still in line to suck Trump's cock?

You must have trained for over 500 hours on call of duty to be so ready for war you badass

nope

Attached: stay_mad1550284520024.jpg (789x460, 53K)

nice!

I mean, the US military can't even defend their own border or suppress afghanistan any more than life does already. In fact, Bundy ranch was easily 5,000 miles away from Israel. You're also entertaining the idea that the military will unconditionally gun down americans of similar political alignment, which is doubtful. A lot of militias have ex military within their ranks, and miltary heavy concept of fraternity oftentimes borders on the retarded. Pic semi related

Attached: Japanese Gun Redpill.png (872x886, 220K)

AOC has cute pink balls

call of duty is for fags. Battlefield Bad Company 2 is for champions

Mark my words, he's got the next election bagged. He will win, without a doubt, 2020 belongs to Trump. It's already done. In fact, it's the Democrats that will make sure of it. They're already taking impeachment off the table, next they will make sure to run the worst possible candidate against him and hand the election, on purpose, to Trump.

Is so fucking obvious what they're doing. Follow money people, follow the money. Without Trump in office an empire of cash currently for the making, will go up in flames. Its really that simple. Open your eyes.

Take a motherfucking screenshot.

Attached: AR15s for Kids.jpg (350x500, 40K)

Man ignored this thread about 4 hours ago when I first saw it and it’s still here 4 hours later. I remember when Yea Forums was so active threads wouldn’t last more than 30 mins. The decline of Yea Forums started happening as soon as all these right wing trump tards took over and now every thing is either a trump or AOC thread (but not tits). Just like everything that Trump touches dies, so too shall Yea Forums die.

Can you explain?

Quit crying and get out, cancer.

Like the cancer that killed your momma but she was too poor to afford health insurance womp womp womp

Like the cancer that killed your momma but she was too poor to afford health insurance womp womp womp

Yea Forums was never good, and Yea Forums was never explicitly left wing. Yea Forums is probably more left wing than it's been in years, thus explaining the endless trap, facebook and discord threads, in tandem with the fact Yea Forums hasn't made a good meme in a few years. You can tell who's new and who isn't by their response to logposting

Also the fact that one pro-trump thread can keep you successfully trolled for 4 hours

you really think if shit got real the US govt/military would still play by the laws and rules? lol youre delusional kid. if they ever had a real threat theyd round us up like cattle and shoot us dead.

You really think if shit got real the US people would still play by the laws and rules? Geneva Convention doesn't apply to me.

>so mature