The US will have a civil war in 5 years

The US will have a civil war in 5 years.

Attached: black and white US american flag.jpg (559x1060, 71K)

Lets hope so!

I hope it reduces their population,the world is better off without those guys

this

Nope. The war will be next year. It will last mere days and it’s form will shock the world.

Not sure how the left will fight... seeing how they are so against guns and are great at doing what they’re told.

What good is a civil war going to do?

it will be fought with memes and pepes in the street

Using the guns every redneck loves so much. Then the Army finishes of the right wing amerimutts and the US will beat peace. At least inside of the US border.

Over what channel to watch.

Face it, a nation of fat lazy fucks will go to war over the last donut. Not politics or race.

Shut the fuck up.

Allright, thats your statement. Now sell it to me, who against whom and where are the fronts, and what are the stakes. What'll kick it off?

you know you got a good president when he leads your country into civil war!

maga!

Good

Attached: shootback1.jpg (1920x978, 302K)

People are too busy playing on their phones and getting their feelings hurt over everything to do anything.

Let's make a Screenshot so I can share it in 5 years

>be libertarian
>gun owner
>gay
>good physical health
>live in ultra conservative red state
> over 25% of everyone in my state is over weight
>been critical of the two party system since 2006

I'm gonna be dragged out of my house by fat asses on hover rounds and burned to death for my deviancy.

natural selection

only the most fit animals survive

nope, not even close. this is a Russian device to cause dissension in the US. not falling for that shit again Boris.

You will beat off to a dude with fake tits within 5 hours.

What will be the breaking point? What will cause people to leave abandon their comfort for uncertainty?

I can only hope and prey.

The left aren’t against guns they are against people owning guns without background checks.

Basically lol Texas Libertarian here that owns guns. All the trump tards I know can barely run a lap. I can only imagine how shitty their aim will be when that Adrenalin kicks in from me shooting back.

The only nation that could defeat us is us, you bunch of fucking pussies.
Go ahead and hope we have a civil war-it's your only hope.

Attached: know yrplace.jpg (404x374, 108K)

You'll be the first to die, cuck. Liberals are going to shit their panties when the war starts.

Focus on lowering that cholesterol first tubby

Probably an overly optimistic timeframe. More like two. That notwithstanding; alt-left or alt-right; liberal or conservative; commie or nationalist; if either of you extremist retards come within 800 yards of my family during that time, you'll be getting a new 7.62mm facial piercing.

Same. This is why it won’t happen. Most people have no inclination for this only the fringe groups do. There’s going to be violence and killings but nothing on a massive scale. Hopefully next administration sends FBI after these fringe groups of faggots. They can fight each other in prison.

Most Americans can’t even be bothered to vote and yet they will fight a war? Dream on

There will likely be no civil war because institutional power lies entirely with one side, that side knows it holds all the power, and knows that unless it fucks up it'll be able to slowly liquidate the other.

A fuckup is absolutely possible, and I can think of a number of them off the top of my head, but unless one of them takes place you're looking at a slow-fuck and civilizational decline under their stewardship rather than collapse.

Attached: 1550755906555.gif (100x100, 23K)

The government, left or right, is about control. You think they will allow a war to breakout? The army will crush any rebellion.

I know
>but the army and the cops are conservative

Yea but they also follow orders and the orders will be stop the rebellion no matter who’s rebelling.

You believe there are two opposing sides in power. There is one side and they are all about control. I have said it before but I will say it again:

Those in power are playing chess. The citizens can’t even play checkers because they keep trying to eat the game pieces

Also this. A proper civil war begins as a coup, essentially, and the US military is set up to avoid the appearance of charismatic generals.

Yes. The generals are part of the ruling class. They have the power. Why would they disrupt that?

I hope so! Then we can rid the country of the MAGA hat scum that’s ruining the world.

Pretty much this. The only scenario of civil war is with a total destruction of the chain of command Jericho style.
>nuts

A bunch of fragile people whining does not a civil war make

how old are you?

Well, yes, but that's not really my point. A general that gets his pet issue sidelined, or that has an awakening, as Patton did, is a coup risk. But he can't execute it if he has no charisma to inspire people to follow him. Therefore, no charismatic generals.

A coup by the lower ranks of the officer class or by a paramilitary force is also possible, but it's less so. You need serious instability (Hitler) or foreign backing (Carnation Revolution)

Attached: 1551256590931.jpg (960x960, 95K)

As long as the generals are happy, the corporations are making money, and the populace is fed not there won’t.

I hope it's with BBC niggers.

Then why do they want to ban ARs?

You're being dishonest

God bless a milk cow you fucking foreigners have no idea of what the USA is like. None of what you said would ever work in the US of A. Military in the USA would never behave in such a manner ever.

>implying previous presidents added zero fuel to that fire

AR-15s are A gun. Not ALL guns are AR-15s. Banning one gun isn’t bannin all guns and they were banned before and it expired. They didn’t come and take all the guns in 1994 and they wouldn’t if they were banned again.

Not saying I am for banning them but thems the facts.

Between who? What will be the divide? Will it just be the political right vs the political left? Because one of those 2 groups pretty much owns all of the guns. That'd be a very short and disappiinting civil war.

How so?

Only 41% of republicans own a gun
16% of democrats do

And what about the independents? 36% own a gun and there is nothing to say they would join the right as a block

I'm American, and I'm aware, more's the pity. I'm talking about the mechanism of a coup d'etat and why it's unlikely in the modern US.

The mechanism has been referenced already, the only way would it would work would be in fighting for chain of command.

people who buy guns legally do go through background checks you fucking tard. clearly you've never purchased a gun.

And thank god it is. Coups have never improved a situation

And for that you’d have to destroy the country significantly

Lol no, most gun owning people I know didn’t buy their guns at a store

I have and there is a difference between running a quick FBI check and a full background check. I run background checks for employment as part of my job. They take days, weeks or months to come back. I bought my 9mm in less than 5 mins

There's already a war of ideas. Civil conflict isn't out of the question, but all out war is unlikely

I'm saying that the gun control debate from the left is miles longer than background checks. I was commenting that it's dishonest to broadly paint their entire position in such a way. Shit oregon is staring at a 501B bill aiming to eliminate like 90% of the firearms in the state.

Civil unrest is already happening. It’s small scar and unlikely to grow

Civil war ain’t gonna happen jack

Cool story bro

Don't use a Mika gif in a thread like this

I mean I can't necessarily disagree.

>civil unrest
You have no fucking idea what civil unrest looks like, you don’t have it, this is one of the more peaceful times ever in the country

stop fighting eachother and come help fight the real enemy!! the giga sandnigga is back!

It’s also dishonest to paint the entire side as anti gun when they aren’t. They are for more restrictions sure. You can be against that. But to say the entire left is anti-gun is dishonest. Some people are some aren’t. 1 in 5 people on the left either own a gun or live in a household with one. Sure it’s less than the 1 in 2 on the right but it’s not insignificant

It’s true. Why does it take longer to run a background check for a job than for a gun?

Well if it's Dems vs republicucks I'm probably fucked since I live in nm

If they keep pushing to eliminate the electoral college I could see a very venezualan-esque problem on our hands

>Assuming that all cops and soldiers are unbiased robots that just follow orders.
Most of the military and police is made up of fucking 19-25 year olds with hero complexes and delusions of grandeur. You think they're going to turn their weapons on their friends and neighbors in the states? Some of them will. Some of them won't. Many would abandon their positions and go awol. Probably join/create/train militias.

We have found common ground

The country isn’t decided by state but by area. In the reddest of red states their are blue cities and in the bluest of blue states their are red areas in the suburbs and more rural areas

They’d follow orders to the bitter end just like the Germans did

Sure Armies always disobey their leaders. Militaries never commit atrocities because they were ordered to.

>checks national obesity rate
>32%

Fat chance

>implying this isn’t some shitty attempt from another country to start the civil war

Attached: 05CEDD83-DBAC-43CA-B320-1EFA4F0C5174.png (116x60, 3K)

Missouri has more gun freedom than Texas, a republican sen wants everyone to buy a ar15 for tax cuts.... I wander if they know something we don't....

The suburbs are becoming bluer as the young liberals start families and buy houses out side of the city

I doubt you have access to NCIC resources. That makes a big difference.

Texas isn’t that gun friendly anymore. It’s one of the big fights as more liberals move here

Attached: 9383075365.jpg (1916x1604, 212K)

Are you comparing the FBI NICS office scanning a government database of police records to something like a fucking Wal-Mart HR rep checking your credit, addresses, references, and employment history for a job? Apples to oranges my friend.

I agree, also culturally people are more spread out than they were in Lincoln's time. I cant think of a friend or colleague that only has family in one state. Less likely to kill each other when someone you love lives in a "rival" state

See

>lost to farmers
>lost to arabs

Attached: mutt (4).jpg (399x370, 33K)

Because people were buying guns and committing suicide right after, no one is against a delay to have a weapon.

Sure but FBI checks for guns aren’t the same as a full background check. I run FBI fingerprint checks since I employ people to work with a high risk population. They don’t come back in 5 mins. The FBI check only checks you against a list. Then it drops the record of the check being run because people are against a database of gun owners. A full FBI background check checks against all criminal history and still takes at least 24 hours if the record is clean. If something is on it it can take 72 hours to verify and get more info. You can be a criminal and buy a gun. The FBI doesn’t care. Only states do

No I am comparing the FBI computer running a quick check against a list to a thorough fingerprint and background check also run by the FBI that my (non Walmart) employees must go through.

Ever try and get cleared as a government contractor? Do that and see how long your FBI check takes to come back. Mine was 2 weeks

Son an ex con isn’t s criminal, an ex con is a rehabilitated free citizen

...because the federal bureau of INVESTIGATION probably has more money and resources than a McDonald's assistant general manager? They didn't name the FBI that name because they thought it sounded cute. It's literally what they do.

Sure and let a reformed child rapist babysit your daughter

I will say it again FBI fingerprinting for a job takes longer than a cursory FBI hun check. I don’t work for McDonalds. My employees get fingerprinted by the FBI and FCSRs run. This takes a lot longer than 5 mins to come back

dude are you fucking serious?

no one was talking about a civil war even 5 years ago

yeah, and y2k will be the end of the internet as we know it. Fuck off.

Probably takes more time cause it's less of a priority and there's less pressure if they fuck up

I'm a libertarian. I'll join only if it's the government we're fighting. If it's between two parties then I'm going to sell firearms and ammunition to both sides for a profit while I laugh and watch yourselves burn.

There isn’t a religion in the world that doesn’t people you can redeem people, specially the Christian religion. Are you some kind of sand nigger?

Then you must be sheltered.

Off by one rip

I've always been more a fan of a good plague. Reduce the overall population of the globe and start over.

Oh so they chose to have people investigate a background for work clearance because it’s low priority but have a computer check a list for guns because they are high priority?

Thanks niggers

I’m all for redemption. Let’s let all the people out of jail go on welfare and own guns and move into school zones. That seems to work.

A war will hurt the economy so I am against it

Probably true, however it wont be. A fight between the people and the military, it will be a fight between the people and those the media control. I'm ready and willing to fight.

Yeah I don't want a war either. Seems senseless. I was just saying if there was.

So the military will stand on the side?

Mmk

Oh yea. Make the best of a shitty situation. I am with you.

Probably be split

What?

The military will be split between the people and those controlled by the media, I probably should have made that a tad clearer, my bad.

All White people who don't believe in multiculturalism should stop working, move to California and apply for food stamps, unemployment etc. If we start acting like Niggers, we can bankrupt this country.

So part of the military will defy orders and fight the other side. And one of these sides will try to stifle a free press?

You know the majority of California (geographically not population wise) is conservative right?

Janeane Garrafilo handjobbed me at a fast food restaurant?
If not, then that’s cool yessir u gon have to pass on this one, sorry.

Same is true for the entire country. Conservatives have more land because liberals cluster in cities. It’s true in every state

I'm just conceding

Faggot say what?

I'm from California, this needs to happen.

I'm ready

Attached: M4gery.jpg (2080x1560, 1.7M)

>farmers
Vietnam was a military engagement in which we pulled out of. If you're pinned against your shower being butt fucked by your wife's government issued refugee boyfriend and he decides he doesn't need to nut and pulls out. Did you win?
>Arabs
In what capacity have we ever lost to Arabs? In desert storm we fucked them so hard it shook Russia's economy.

What are you talking about? Conservatards have been threatening civil war since the moment Obama declared his presidency.

Well, kinda, countrys been a boiling pot since people were upset with our involvement in Vietnam, then it worsened more after 9/11 and our proceeding wars in the Middle East. Then once Obama was elected the first time it started to begin to look serious.

Already had it. Your side lost big time. Get over it.

>actually believing a civil war works this way
>80% military and law enforcement right of center
>us military will continue to run like a Swiss watch when 60% desert and take tanks with them
>military bombs its own oil refineries, infrastructure and tax base
Kek. What a dumbass.

nice

Implying most people who are willing to die for this flag and country are left?

/thread

We aren’t even close

#Prepared Lets get this shit moving already. Aint getting any younger lads.

Attached: IMAG0111.jpg (1520x2688, 1.1M)

Well they already do those so you can shut the fuck up now.

Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence fuckwit.

What?

Who will be fighting who? What are the sides? how will the states be split? how will canada and mexico react? what will happen to the cartels and the caravan of imigrants? what about all the minor ethnic groups in america? will they be asked to partake? where will i get a gun in the city?

if you cant answer a single one of these questions kindly fuck off

>hurr durr small dick
Thought I would save the leftist chucks the above reply cuz you know it’s coming. What are the trophies for?

COME GET FUCKING REKT PUSSY ASS LIBERAL CUCK FAIRIES. YOU FUCKING BETA MALES AND LGBTQ FAGGOTS CAN EAT MY HOT BRASS.

Don’t tell obvious lies in a thread full of gun owners faggot.

>fuck off if you dont know the future
OK?

thats literally what was implied yes

Im from Appalachia dude, very few people buy guns at stores. Fuck off

> don’t buy flood insurance if you don’t know the 10 year forecast
Good luck with all that

Then where do the used ones all come from if nobody buys them new dipshit.

Never happen. Government propaganda works too well in America. People will continue to be distracted and those who aren’t brainwashed realize it’s better to let sleeping dogs lie. People prefer to be dumb than aware, so be it.

what are you implying now faggot the whole point is that it's uncertain, stop agreeing with me or get out

Attached: homerfacepalm.jpg (455x312, 113K)

there already a war going on....its WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND. INFOWARS DOT COM TODAY!!!!

Fucking kekd

Everything is uncertain. It doesn’t mean you never plan as best you can. Your first post implies you should never do anything about the future if you don’t know the outcome of every single scenario you listed. That’s stupid as fuck.

Just like you.

We really should nuke some nigger neighborhoods before the white race goes extinct.

Are you retarded nigger how am i supposed to plan for something im uncertain about. havent you ever seen that one southpark episode about uncertainty? you must be the retarded one here if you didn't because i asked legit questions how am i supposed to get a qun in a city or even deal with mexicunts i was being legitimate while you're focusing on just one thing you're garbage and on the low life spectrum of human debris with your simple name calling.

Here. This is your last one.

(You)

yeah fuck off fam.

Attached: FT4UsboUQh5Bl85t7zCsml7J948o2tEeyBCJyLZinKs.jpg (960x912, 203K)

If you actually believe this you are delusional. No le rebolution :DDD is going to happen. We are only going to stagnate and degrade. There may be shifts, but 2024 won’t be much of a special year aside from being 5 years ahead of today.