Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door...

Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St Louis and New Orleans - the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE WORLD, for murders. These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

Attached: do ya feel lucky PUNK.jpg (661x496, 33K)

Yesterday I went to my closet and saw all my guns sitting there, AR-15, HK-94, Ithaca Model 37. None of them seemed to have moved in the last month or so, though the .22 Remington Targetmaster looked a bit guilty after I found the dead skunk in the back yard.

My guns behave themselves. They don't kill anyone, just like me.

copypasta faggot kindly consider killing yourself

You go?

Attached: HOW CAN SHE SLAP.jpg (426x343, 19K)

Mine was fresh tho. And true. My guns don't kill people, but stand ready to if someone is stupid enough to try to do harm to me or my family.

#MAGA motherfuckers.

Who the fuck cares dude?

I’m tired of reading this right shill propaganda. It’s like I’m on storefront, but everyone is 13

Cringe

>mfw California is considering a law to make leaving your firearms on a nightstand or in a closet illegal

Attached: 9B9E1528-6EBE-408F-ADF0-F0B7AD0C0B32.jpg (736x930, 148K)

Everyone in America owns a fucking gun, or is too much of a pussy to just go get one. You can buy a gun at Walmart these days.

I hear they're having a sale on Soy someplace. Maybe you ought to go restock.

Watch as SCOTUS reverses every fucking anti-gun law California could ever pass. It will be glorious.

>doesn’t care about echo chamber propaganda that everyone already agrees with
>is soy because of it

Op is just a shit post, but you seem to think you’ve written a deep and compelling story.

Nope. Just the truth. Little faggot anti-gunners are what bothers me. Hence, the Soy. I can't help it that your dad was such a pussy that he didn't teach you how to handle and shoot a gun, son. But you can make up for his deficits as a father by going to a range and learning yourself.

Or go drink more soy and consider your gender reassignment surgery.

Would you be concerned at all if Muhammad down the street could legally possess nuclear weapons? After all, they don't do anything by themselves.

No concern cause of he nukes anybody on my street I'd be able to nuke him and be the hero I know I am.

This is copy pasta. Fuck off.

Please take 357 and kys with it

Ok, good, at least your views are consistent.

"Copypasta Police reporting in. Sir, it seems as though you've copied something, then pasted it later - that is a clear violation of Section 504-34 subsection QR. Come with us, sir"

Run fellas! The Hall Monitor has arrived!!!

Nothing on Yea Forums is original. If you don't like it, go outside or something.

>being this gay

So gay

spoons made me fat

Attached: 1545229957138s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

God damn right

no. "gay" is the constant cock smoking you do at truck stops around the country. just because you're known as the "crisco kid" doesn't mean you have the right to be using moms computer all day long, now go out and mow the lawn jimmy, or do something productive with your life.

Classic example of strawman argumentation

Present an impossible or absolutely implausible situation and expectations as proof that your arguments are sound. AKA being completely fucking retarded.

Point out the strawman. That post argues the single statement "guns kill people" and nothing more. It does not slate intent or definition of the phrase, but takes it as a literal. The only way you could make this a strawman is to try reading a biased meaning into it.

Op made some good points (though I'd love to see citations.. it's worthless without). But dude, it was framed in a classic strawman, come on.

"I put a loaded gun on a table in my house and nothing bad happened!!!" Like anyone, pro or anti gun, would expect it would.
It's not evidence. It's snark.

>"I dont like/understand _________ so uhhhh strawman or goalposts or whatever" t. Ignoramous

He already did.
The post is fun for shits and giggles, but it doesn't bring up any relevant data on the subject or the actual issue.I
Guns kill, but realistically, only when tied to an irresponsible person.
OP's attacking the stupid slogan with an equally stupid and overly literal argument. At the end, only the internet wins.

So see, that's the issue. It's not a strawman just because it doesnt make sense for the gun to not move on it's own. Its refuting the EXACT phrase guns kill people. There is nothing to strawman unless you apply your own motive and intent to the phrase. That's why this is such delicious bait for actual gun debate.

>guns dont kill people, people kill people.
Until society understands this, aparadigm shift happens, and people actually start accepting their own actions the status quo will continue

You said it yourself, equally stupid. Theres only strawman when this conversation is applied to a larger dialogue about responsible gun ownership. By itself, the post only refutes its own singly named phrase guns kill people. There is nothing here to strawman because there is no other overarching narrative, just the single phrase and it being refuted.

Let's say this thread started with a conversation about ethical gun ownership then someone posted the OP in response to something like "well I dont think having an unlocked gun is safe." THAT is strawman.

It is a strawman because you're shifting what "guns kill people" means. No one who says "guns kill people" think guns magically kill people on their own.

That is exactly what a strawman is. To misrepresent the other sides position and then attack the misrepresentation YOU made, because now that's all you've made it about. The fact that guns don't magically kill people on their own.

Not the extreme correlation between guns, gun culture, and mass shootings and gun related death and murder.