When did user join Yea Forums? Me myself joined 2010 ever since then this website has gone to shit

When did user join Yea Forums? Me myself joined 2010 ever since then this website has gone to shit.

Attached: JPEG_20190221_065123.jpg (1020x727, 73K)

>Me myself joined 2010 ever since then this website has gone to shit.
coincidence? I think not

I asked a question and you still manage to fuckup

>I asked a question and you still manage to fuckup
stop eating cum op

2006, left in 2014 for another IB, came back this month to see 4chans take on the NZ thing.

I do, fucked her a while Samantha 38g.
Lelu Love Any busty black only thing thats fucked well these days is her Late for a second and he has not molested kids user..

I've been in this shithole since 04

Yea Forums never changes

Attached: IMG_6313.png (1136x640, 479K)

>been here since CP threads were common
>Yea Forums never changes
For some reason I don't believe you.

got here 2017

you didn't join new friend
nobody joins the sea of piss
you jump in and then you stink until you shower
that's it

Attached: kSlWAwK.jpg (1080x2220, 403K)

>newfag

Attached: IMG_6333.jpg (500x777, 68K)

2006 or so. This board (although never good) has become so shit. /Fit/ and /biz/ are the only decent boards left on here.

Can't remember how long it's been but word filters were still a thing when I started

is pretty good. Sometimes there are funny hambeast stories on .

around 2008. this board is irredeemable trash

The closest mention or reference I have to Yea Forums is a picture I uploaded to eBaumsWorld in 2006. I'm sure it was before then, but I can't backtrace any further references.

I believe my first visit was 2006. Yes, I am become oldfag.

Friend who played MMORPGs introduced my to it sometime between 04 and 06.

You shouldn't. In the beginning, Yea Forums laughed at trannies because they were gross. Now it worships them.

Sure the hot button topics switch up a bit sometimes there's a fresh coat of paint here for you but it all blends together into one pile of drivel when you're here long enough.

2013 and I wish I could tri force

I have never attempted to triforce in 13-14 years.

I'm so I would say that's long enough and instead of seeing as all the same I see it as 4 or 5 distinct phases as it slowly transitioned from IRC + images into reddit - names.

When I was alone.