"Next week is going to be more violent. we will go to contact with yellow vest this time"

>"Next week is going to be more violent. we will go to contact with yellow vest this time"

To all eurofags. If you want things move com on get your ass in Paris and fight this gay gouvernement. Don't lie you agonize every month to buy pasta faggots. Hooligans are welcome.. gayfag... bobo... grandpa.... dad.... avocats.... pilotes ...... venez

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-135958_Facebook.jpg (1440x2960, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mai_68
planetoscope.com/comptes-publics/1804-salaire-moyen-en-france.html
jobseurope.net/what-are-the-average-salaries-in-france/
rtl.fr/actu/conso/le-salaire-median-en-france-est-de-1-710-euros-net-par-mois-7794751410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hooligans are welcome
that is how this shit is going to be taken even less serious.

>peacefull mouvement
>gouvernment : ahahaha good guys

>violent mouvement
>gouvernment : ok guys lets start negociations

Check mai 68 bro
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mai_68

>legislating by protest
you do understand why that is a double-edge sword right?

The only thing i understand :

>be 26
>normal job
>can't even buy food
>pay taxes
>can't even pay gasoline
>can't
>can't
>can't

So fuck off government is full of fat bitch and we gonna catch em all like fucking pokemon

i'm simply trying to warn you, that you should think about the negative repercussions of those actions user.

>fight this gay gouvernement.
13 year old confirmed. Learn how to write, then come back. And dear god please grow up

I can't see what can be worse than agonizing ? Be killed by cops ?

next time people get manipulated into wanting anything, protest. could be for or against positions you have at the time.

Where you from ? Just asking don't feel nervous

Attached: Quit_asking_why.jpg (1705x2555, 1.45M)

Lol. Learn french petite fille

Everyone here is for yellow vest it's a massiv and popular movement.

i don't think you understand the point, let me say it differently, if you start setting the precedent of burning a city to get your way, you will have soon have no places left.

LOL BANNING GUNS WILL FIX EVERYTHING

Attached: 201903113729.gif (320x159, 1.93M)

Ahaha you think it's gonna end like fallout 4 ? We just recall government that they fuck too much with us and profit ??? We love our city and countrie

no you fucking retard, best of luck with your soon-to-be shithole.

Com on you cock sucker check my quads and go die

Attached: man-in-small-car.jpg (600x387, 29K)

>go die
lol i'm not the one trying to advocate for burning down a city to get my way. also you got no quads faggot.

Nice fucking trips you fag.. where you from

Attached: BANq.gif (342x422, 1.92M)

You're under the assumption this is a mob that seeks to do nothing but seek and destroy. These are pissed off people and France is no stranger to revolt among the masses when felt like they're being bent over too repeatedly. Is he the retard, or are you the one that can only think inside the box?

etats-unis, main en lecol jetudie le francais un per.

>You're under the assumption this is a mob that seeks to do nothing but seek and destroy.
>Hooligans are welcome
hmmm. also that wasn't my point, my point was that if you continue to goto violent protests to try to force the government to cave, it can be used against you to enable shit you don't want. think about how sheep are the most useful of idiots, and will willfully fight against their own interests.

Would like to travel to USA but no cash lol. Grand canyon looks like amazing

he speak for me

Attached: 17a65572-1738-4ba5-9b4f-dc8fe5e876da.jpg (570x1000, 90K)

as well as how many cities will get rekt, due to the fact people want so many different things.

Or just talk full english sentences, retard.

Your french is shit lmao. Go back to school.

So what is your alternative solution to solve problem ?

>autocorrect

Either you're not talking about France or you misunderstand what a "normal job" is.

not involving the hooligans, as those damages will cost the citizens more than what they're trying to achieve. give me a couple minutes and ill get back to you

fuck up enough shit and you'll get knee jerk laws enacted that let the gubberments suck away more of your liberties.protest, but play nice

>I want to change the government
Yeah sure, of course you are not just one of those idiotic faggots who feel strong in a crowd and love to demonstrate their lack of intelligence by destroying property normal people had to work their ass off for.

>not changing to another dictionary when talking in a different language
>not using accents when needed

You're talking bullshit and you know it.

>been 13 years since class
yeah i mean i don't know the unicode symbols either, and am way too lazy to use google translate.

but also, it was enough for the frenchman to understand, so fuck off.

>Normal job paid 1200€ (max) called SMIC
>700€ habitation
>200€ food
>200€ gasoline

Com on do the calcul

You didnt count alcohol

>If you want things move com on get your ass in Paris and fight this gay gouvernement. Don't lie you agonize every month to buy pasta faggots.
How about a fucking coherent sentence next time, you literal fucking retard.

is there payroll taxes?

>been 13 years since class
If you're American that doesn't anything at all. I would be surprised if you actually learnt it the proper way.

Who tf says he's French, he sounds like a shit schooled ameritard to me.

continue peacefully protesting, help your fellow countrymen out as much you can, dont re-elect macron when the time comes?

>If you're American that doesn't anything at all.
for all that talk of learning another language...
>Who tf says he's French
because he could figure out what google wouldn't translate for him?

Minimum wage isn't "normal", it's minimum. It's in the name.
The average salary is around 2250€ after taxes.

And 700€ a month gets you a fucking castle. You're either
- living with other people (and they earn their own money)
- trying to support a family with that kind of salary (which is your fault and should be illegal)

Richfag.. 2250 average ? Com on top kek here

I could do too and I'm not French.

>for all that talk of learning another language...
I forgot "mean". Couldn't figure out what I was trying, faggot?

>Couldn't figure out what I was trying, faggot?
because you accidentally a whole word.

Average =/= median. Median represents the middle class a bit better.

I am 24 and I make 2k after taxes by working on high voltage electricity: day & night shifts. Easy money tbh.

Yes, those are the official statistics. You can find them here in french and english :

planetoscope.com/comptes-publics/1804-salaire-moyen-en-france.html

jobseurope.net/what-are-the-average-salaries-in-france/

You should try to assess your reality before doing anything stupid like rioting...

Il te reste 2000 donc tu es payé combien brut ? Ca ne tiens pas la route..

En tout cas tu ne representes absolument pas la moyenne mec tout le monde n a pas ton job

What is the median salary in France?
1,712 euros / month or 20,544 euros / year

C'etait il y a 6 ans mec ?

Soo...nice one Elon...!

Attached: 39k2sel7llk398vmk227990719500.jpg (1714x1151, 140K)

Much more realistic

So he killed innocents.
Instead of the killers of the girl.
Or literally doing anything else that would matter and not kill innocent lives much like the guys who killed that girl
10/10 pol is the best.

I work for the government, I work in one of the lowest brackets actually. I get a 2700 before taxes but taxes only apply to my wage, they don't apply to my bonusses. I'll have a 1500 after taxes and 500-700 bonus because of my shift work and dangerous work.

If that 1712 euro is net then it's pretty close I think?

He wrote in French you retarded nigger. How are you going to assume he's 13 for being bilingual?

Et tu fais quoi de dangereux ?

Attached: france.png (754x478, 33K)

Let's go with the median one if you want. It's still far above 1200€ and doesn't explain how that guy manages to spend that much.

Attached: france2.png (561x786, 63K)

High voltage stuff. I do electric work on trains.

Numbers are already net, not gross :

rtl.fr/actu/conso/le-salaire-median-en-france-est-de-1-710-euros-net-par-mois-7794751410

oh snap