Hello anons! Today I will be showing you a quick, cheap way to remove skin tags...

Hello anons! Today I will be showing you a quick, cheap way to remove skin tags. This one happened to be on my eyelid and was a bit more painful that other removals.

Attached: 20190319_083540.jpg (1504x1698, 950K)

bump

You will need:
-a pair of nail clippers
-decent pain tolerance

Optional:
-disinfectant
-hot water

Attached: 20190319_084216.jpg (1933x2017, 1.52M)

hoo boi this is gonna be painful

May i recommend some pain meds

Wash the nail clippers in hot water and disinfectant. Considering it is used to cut nails, decent idea to do so.

Take the nail clippers and get as close to the base as possible. Squeeze down and expect a good amount of pain. Thicker tags will hurt much more. While squeezing, pull the tweezers away and the tag will rip off.

Attached: 20190319_083558.jpg (1535x1369, 844K)

It isn't horrible. Not to say it'll take a few attempts to get used to the pain, but just grit your teeth. Kinda like the pain of getting a shot x10

Removal is a success! I actually got very close to the base so I ripped it clean off. Minor stinging will occur for a few minutes afterwards if it was small, a lot longer if it was thicker.

Attached: 20190319_083645.jpg (1625x1219, 846K)

Clearer shot showing the tag removed.

Attached: 20190319_083700.jpg (1665x1808, 1.21M)

Apply some disinfectant with a bit of toilet paper if you choose to do so but the wound should be pretty small, mainly to remove any bacteria that might have been on the nail clippers.

Attached: 20190319_083715.jpg (1680x1566, 969K)

Fuck that.....just burn them off with lighter fluid.

Operation was a success! If the tag is a lot thicker than a pair of nail clippers, I suggest to buy a removal kit. Essentially is a rubber band that causes the tag to eventually fall off over time. If it is smaller, feel free to use this method.

Skin tag removal at a doctor is not worth it. The pain isn't that bad and it takes only a few seconds with a minute of prep.

This technique was taught to me by my dad. I've done it before just felt like showing off since it was on my eyelid, bit more queezy I feel.

Attached: 20190319_083728.jpg (2003x1932, 1.4M)

Unsure how this would work, have you tried it?

nice job user...almost makes me wish I hadn't gone to the dermatologist when I had one on my face, damn thing bled so much every time I tried to mess with it though.

It heals up pretty quick with this method

That looks like a nice inexpensive way to do this type of thing. Would it make any difference if you "froze" the area with an ice cube first, lessen the pain?

I've been thinking of changing my sex from male to female. Would this be a good starting point?

Attached: surgery.jpg (1000x1000, 40K)

I've done this before with ice, it does help, but will still bleed and sting a bit afterwards.

lost

ouch

nicely done OP
might try this in the future

Lunar caustic

That's... not a good idea.

If you cut it off it'll grow back, and start growing inwards like a worm too.
It'll then tangle itself around something and make your life hell.

One chock kept cutting one off her finger until the thing wrapped around the joints and she couldn't move it.
You might get in on the muscles near the eye, and you'll get a lazy eye.

Yes for Enfield, used to be eventually, like everybody else.