Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time
How do you react to her being a race traitor?

Attached: 8234e71eb1084ae73a26050c8e8d541a--single-dating-sites-white-women.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwVtNqYVWZs
youtube.com/watch?v=0fZCnVRWZic
youtube.com/watch?v=IzociekIWRA
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skin colour, place of birth etc are not races.

Human is a race.

Copypasta brainlet lol

This.

go to class niggers

fuck off racist

Greet him like a civil human being then beat her ass moment he leaves

samefag

Attached: 1526382018686.jpg (634x723, 82K)

Being this much in denial

send nudes to [email protected]

Attached: ymbnh.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Human is a species. Race is interchangeable with breed. Some breeds are better than others.

Go back into the shadows you pathetic reddit fuck

Attached: a8498de9584f3fda4702a4e5e2ba96e3382355fa90c1a3471f69379325e1fb66.jpg (540x720, 73K)

Attached: 1521334037671.jpg (554x554, 78K)

Yeah, because that won't make her rush into his arms for comfort. Not at all.

disown her and throw these trash out.

Nothing like the total cut off silent treatment

Put a bullet in one and pistol whip the other to death. Coin flip decides which.

BBC and inter-racial threads are always Russian shills trying to emasculate Western men and spread division between blacks and whites.

Fuck off, Putin cock sucker.

Your adhd gave enough of a fuck to rummage through your pics to find a reaction and then reply though

>can't react because no daughter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
have a son though, and when he is grown he'll be fucking your daughter OP

I would be happy for her. My hypothetical daughter's boyfriend's race wouldn't concern me in the slightest.

fuck off racist

Attached: 58F04720-15F6-4C39-84FD-D1485FE21844.png (640x1136, 181K)

Kys

Get triggered and shitpost on Yea Forums
>inb4 Op is a faggot
>inb4 sage

Seriously, I would just expose and humiliate the nog in front of my daughter by asking if the nogger has a job, what's his highest educational attainment, if he has a criminal record, what does his parents do, etc. With any luck my daughter would be convinced this nog isn't worth it. No need for violence. If the nogger acts out, well, I got my colt 45 locked and loaded

I'm already fucking his daughter lmfao.
Tightest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of dicking down

>fuck off racist
How is this the state of Yea Forums today?

Just a bunch of new fags now days :/

(((RUSSIANS)))
Whatever you say, Rabbi Bergstein

depends if he is nigger or just black (niggerness transcends race but most niggers happen to be black)

Ok cracker, what about asking him about his dick size? thats the reason your daughter would be with him anyways

>itt
>incels imagine having offspring

Attached: 1535061531163.png (650x581, 592K)

PREACH!
I also keep a shotgun, in case a nigger acts out.

Bbc is a kike meme, fuck off newfag

Attached: 1440071464040.jpg (723x741, 71K)

1. We don't have niggers here, so it would be really hard
2. She knows i fucking hate them, and she is a good girl and would not do that to her papa
3. If for some dump reason she would start dating a nigger she would never bring him to my home - she would hide with the relationship, and severe any relationship with her parents. Don't think she would do that.
4. Hypothetically if she would bring a nigger to my house, and tell me she is dating him, i would either shoot him dead on sight, or lure him over, first harm him really bad and then kill him. Depending on how pissed i would be at the moment, and what my ability to control myself would be. Local police chief is drinking buddy with my dad - so he would figure something out to make the investigation go into direction of accident with firearm or something like that. Good opinion, law abiding citizen, i help in the community - light sentence, probably not even day of prison time

Close the fucking pool.

Attached: ayXGmwb_700b.jpg (700x450, 116K)

Current year Yea Forums loving niggers? Way to fall Yea Forums way to fall.
Till the bitch gets beat up by her pet monkey then she changes her mind.
Burn the coal pay the toll.
Faggot.

Trips of truth

Attached: 1435648510497.jpg (395x450, 69K)

Forever open

>googles something that he thinks will make him look like an oldfag

top kek newfriend

Attached: bogdanoff.jpg (1140x640, 106K)

Late term abort both of them

Hey, man. I'm on your side, I just don't think it's the right way to go about it.

Attached: DSC_1132.jpg (434x825, 243K)

Well it's not like I have a surviving hard drive from back then.

Beg for him to impregnate my daughter with his superior black seed.

And what makes Black inferior?

Attached: üoo.jpg (3176x2382, 550K)

And this has now become their response, to claim that it's Jews or the user replying is a jew. Fuck off, Putinfag.

Don't let these fuckers spread this shit here.

Doesn't matter at all unless you're a closet cuck.

Attached: ychtt.gif (480x203, 1.31M)

>doubles down on his shitty oldfag larp
your new is showing

Attached: 1527952014510.jpg (600x408, 23K)

lmao shrimp dick crackers acting tough on the internet if u ever said any of this shit to my face youd get knocked the fuck out

Attached: 2ba.jpg (419x400, 29K)

Crime statistics, education statistics, history, lack of real global achievement.

>I must not feed the trolls

Sure, whatever you say Rabbi Bergstein, keep hiding, I can still see your nose.

Good thing I don't live in a shit hole so I'll probably never see you

Give an address, pussy.

Attached: 0043571283.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

THIS. FUCKING THIS!

doesnt matter. its all made up by us having BBCs

i'm white and i'm kinda of flirting with this black for the last of weeks now... never thought i would date one tbh, but she is really pretty. 8/10 at the very least (my grandma wouldn't like tho... she would say her skin color is too dark for me). What i'm saying is: the girl is pretty cute, really nice to talk to and never had i thought i would date a black girl until a couple of weeks ago.
what i'm saying is: i don't think i would like for my daughter to have a black boyfriend (nor a white as well, i'd hate 'em all)

your time is up whitey.... your pathetic race is already dying out all cause of the BBC.kek

Attached: 62B0639F-9A6A-4F69-8D0B-BA9AEB1087AF.jpg (505x506, 106K)

I've already educated my daughter not to, as my father did to my sister. If she doesn't listen I make his life hell and if he doesn't break off she's disowned. Simple.

Any proper father WOULD NOT have this issue.

If he loves her and treats her right nothing else matters.

Attached: meyTp1m.jpg (987x2027, 183K)

probably this
but also this

Traitor. Do you want your kids to look like you and your parents? Or you want a little nig baby running around?

I lurk 4chans so I'm a learned cuck, so most likely I'd want to watch her fuck her new boyfriend in front of me and take a big black cock in the ass.

I seriously don't get this logic, I'm sure your baiting, but in my state it's 81 percent white and most white guys date/marry white chicks, sure a couple black dudes will mary some white chicks as well, but that would take decades "take over". White poeple are going no where, you'll probably be dead before it moves 5 percent your way hahahahah

keep coping. aint no white bitch going to say no when they see a BBC right in front of thier face. doesnt matter how you raise them

treat him with utmost respect
when they leave, call lawyer, disown traitor daughter,
will not rear a fucking nigglet, even if it's really my grandson

>OP cares about skin color over a person's character
I don't get racists. They should spent time meeting people more. There's good and bad people on all sides of skin color. It's like humanity is forgetting our greatest thing as a species...
empathy and sympathy

Attached: Okay.png (680x875, 383K)

cope white boy. who said anything about marrying? we gonna fuck your hoes and then leave their asses. the future is black and brown and your race will be removed from history mark my words

Sounds like rape user, your kinda adding to making your people look bad

typical pigskin being a coward like always smh

Ah go with the classic, leave the kid fatherless, I like your style

cute black guy, good on her

>laugh
>ask her if the monkey is gonna pay for her college
>close the door in his face

that's my biggest concern to be honest, user. the main reason i never thought about dating any of the asian (japanese and chinese mostly) and black chicks that lives around here... and i always had a thing for asians. my grandma wouldn't like for me to date any black chicks though and say right off the bant if front of her she was too dark for me... (old people have no shame at all)

Bumb humbled

Attached: 5404831641.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

If you don't mind your grandchild looking and acting nothing like you, you are literally a limpdick loser.

Statistics say otherwise nigger. Your women are far more likely to racemix.

Cringe whiteboy larp lmao

You will die like a cowering animal when we come for you, you will die screamig and crying with intestines hanging out and blood filling your lungs. Mark my words.

Ill tell her, she becomes single mother and i aint raisin her with that child and kick her out

I go shoot up a place where black people gather because i am a very weak and cowardly individual.

Dont take jewish bait come on. Dont you see it? Its all their jewish falseflag psyop shit what directly or indirectly promotes racemixing.

Ok schlomo

salty cracker detected

Black people > white "people"

lmao , whos we cletus? keep coping while we bust nuts in all your women kek

>Your daughter
Biological, yes. Besides that I would cut all ties with her, take her out of the will, strip everything that's mine from her that I can and abandon her for life. Even if she tried to redeem herself.

Fucking race traitors, hate them with a passion. That and niggers, so the pair would make for quite the death worthy duo.

Im brown filthy nigger dont forget that nobody likes your south of the border either

yawn. more whiteboi larping. if u ever said this shit to my face you will literally get fucked up. cracker ass bitch

Be as nice as possible to him then beat my daughter and jump him when I can

lmao idc paco were gonna be busting nuts in all the latinas too. now stop larping and go make me some tacos, bitch

being this redpilled

Humans are a Species, but the races are subspecies. and all Niggers are having subspecies as well aka Sandnigger, Allah Akubarniggers etc.

Therefore we are the same Species but not the same subspeices, so we are not the same correctly. Check Skull sizes and face features.

So fuck off niggers

Im a girl from Israel and love BBC. Jewish men are so insecure its hilarious

why dont you also check dick sizes and testosterone levels while your at it, cracker? oh wait i forgot your afraid to

lose all my faith in my whore of a daughter and never respect her again.
make sure that her silblings get everything and that whore gets the bare minimum.

Niggers have "big" dicks because if they still live like people in the stone age it is needed to breed while living with lions and hyenas. dont forget they eat grass and drink water our of cow poop. High Int stats if you ask me. And your Cuckold fetish doesnt help you to win an argument. get back to your Eurasiantiger cave.

>if u ever said this shit to my face you will literally get fucked up.
Spoken like a true nigger.

Can really count the brain cells in that head of yours when you write the shit you do. If you met me and tried anything, you wouldn't get "fucked up", I would outright lynch you, like your filthy ancestors rightfully deserved.

cope whiteboi

Ravens and Crows look far more alike than black and white people, and are different species. Really makes you think

Autisim and leftist rat poop in your head Cuck.

hows that gonna happen Cletus? we are bigger stronger and better that you are. do you see any white "men" in sports.Nope its all black dominated. if you ever get a race war itll be over for you

Laugh. And I guess feel what every girl who's parents I've ever met felt when they met the spic that's fucking their blonde haired, blue eyed daughter.

Attached: 1548361076655.jpg (600x525, 42K)

shrimpdick. hurts cause its true pigskin

>murders another human being
>manipulates law enforcement
>thinks he's the good guy

these threads only cause more intermixing to happen. most girls naturally do the opposite of what straight white males and men like their dad want them to do.

Attached: gibson.jpg (500x409, 30K)

Since most whitebois are now little weak virgin faggots whose purpose in life is to cry on chansites, i congratulate her for taking the right choice.

Get yo black banana pealin hands offa her!

Attached: 7E4AF6C1-E6DE-461A-991B-45E6E49A4982.jpg (280x210, 26K)

Dont worry they will go down in history as poo wageslave brainlets who will be controlled by superior whites. Ive seen a mulatto just today at the mcdrive. Holy shit what a sorry loser he was dumb as a subsahara nigga only useful for low tier shitjobs.

Attached: 4341415295.jpg (1014x1670, 118K)

Disown her, obviously. She can ride as many black cocks as she wants in the slums.

maybe he can go work for you on your plantation pickin cotton

if you say so, just jelly that you are a shitskin?
How is it to only be seen by your teeths in the dark?
How is it to look like dog shit?
How is it that you know your family tree were slaves?
How does it feel that you were dickwashers for Pharaos?
How does it feel that your Nose acutally looks like one of a Pig?
How does it feel to have hair that looks like pubs?

This can go on and on.

You are just subhumans deal with it.

Copy pasta & bait is becoming boring. I would have happily knowingly fallen for it, but by the seems of it.. white or black, you have the IQ of a nigger to even make that fun/believable.

How does it feel to have a small little dick?
how does it feel to be weak and frail with a frame like a womens?
How does it feel that i a "subhuman" will get more white pussy than you will in your entire life?

keep coping whiteboi, you were our slaves once and we can make you our slaves once again

yep not suprising. walk away from a fight like you crackers always do. weakness is a pigskin trait

Funny how you dont get that we still abuse you, even now.
We just use you as sex toys.

ugly ass bitch & nigger

I don't.
She'll learn the hard way or end up a single mother of three kids that look nothing like her.
Sadly, fighting it will turn her into a contradictory fuck like me.

The things I care about are whether or not he's well spoken, has nuanced political views where he can see different sides of a complex issue, has or is he getting an education, and if not then what sort of life experience and talents does he have...

Pretty much this, but it's the same questions I'd ask a white guy. No daughter of mine is getting with the beach bums that live around here.

Considering my Girlfriend is mixed, wouldnt be anything new to us I guess

that is your opinion mate.

no we wouldn't darkie lmao settle down we've got Dynal Roofs and Christchurch butchers among us now.

She is just trying to test you to see how you would react. It's a provocation. Ignore it and the black BF will go away rather quickly.

Attached: 333697_523842690963160_696815491_o-300x212.jpg (300x212, 30K)

Attached: africa-11.jpg (950x264, 44K)

Attached: 1512487699539.png (500x566, 113K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Attached: tumblr_nv8ttvPQEN1u15rgfo1_640.jpg (600x547, 42K)

do you ever wonder why you useless faggots decided to take the greatest website ever made and turn it into stormfront for 13 year olds?

I'll show her my mixed babies folder and ask her if this is what she seriously wants, a baby that looks nothing like her.

Attached: 1543696228799.jpg (647x395, 63K)

That fucking dude looks like Tosin Abasi. If my daught brought Tosin home I rejoice

youtube.com/watch?v=kwVtNqYVWZs

>ITT dad's mad baby girl's pussy getting pounded
>AND NOT BY HIM

>keeps a folder of images of mixed race children
hopefully you never breed

Attached: 1528734088396.jpg (1000x666, 93K)

How could such a person breed?

this has to be a mental illness of some sort...

shotgun shot on the head to both of them

I don't have to worry about this. My Daughter is a trans weirdo and wants to become a man. I disowned her though either way. Fucking freak.

disown and breed new daughter with better knowledge

Black quarterbacks win all kinds of superbowls dont they. Oh wait, no they dont. To play quarterback you have to be smart, and we all know nogs are stupid.

Not with a black.

Attached: 1547056260651.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

I'd either shoot them or myself

Attached: Mad 2.jpg (500x738, 49K)

Attached: 1530877383488.jpg (1080x1349, 171K)

>Letting them in in the first place

Lol, typical nigger can't think past his dick

I welcome them into my home and I evaluate him based on his character, his merits, and my daughter's happiness.

And she'd probably be right on most levels

Typical niggers, can't think past their dick.

You have no brains nigger, living in poverty is nlt "better"

>How do you react to her being a race traitor?

Like any well brought up father.

Remind him (or any walking penis of any color) that is my little girl, I have connections, and friends in low places just as fucked in the head as I am.

I have met some upstanding black men, native american men, asian men, etc.... no big deal. Also, I have no children.

How does it feels to be testicles without any braincells?

How does one come to hate a group of little they don't even live around?

Soo...nice one Elon...!

Attached: 3a3k0lqegvl10ufuc228207140700.jpg (1518x1131, 135K)

How does it feels to be the biggest group of crybabies on the planet?
How does it feels that your ancestors are too dumb to stop shitting in their water supply?

I have no daughter

I honestly don’t like the thought of having a nigger or any other man fucking my daughter besides me.

First of all, race is not skin color. Many East Asians have the same skin color as Native Europeans, and are therefore "White" by your definition. You can rudimentary determine someones Race by their skull, this not not pseudoscience but factual. African and European skulls differ from each other greatly.
Human is a species, a race is a sub-species of sorts, a breed. To describe Humans as a race, is completely illogical

my dick is bigger than 99% of black dicks. I will never encounter you in real life because I don't hang out at shitholes and you could never get past the fence.

Diss own after beating her so bad then telling her, I’m just getting you ready for what he will do to you.....

I bet you think trans people aren’t mentally ill too huh? Lol

apes are physically stronger than whites, too. Serves them pretty much exactly as much as it does you

single mum in 3..2..1..

MkUltraHer.

I'd take her deep into the wilderness, make her dig her own grave, and bury her in it while she's still alive

Ask her why she’s a snicker licker

*Plays the movie "Get Out"*

She'll end up dead, so I'm feeling bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZCnVRWZic

Attached: Megan Rivera and De'Angelo Brown.jpg (634x492, 42K)

not all whites are afraid of niggers lmao. the jews just want you to see it that way so you can degenerate more and more.

Not who you’re referring to, but I don’t think trans is completely insane. Now these fuckin madlib-kin fools, that’s a different story. Once you start identifying as a fictional race or another creature, ya lose me. And I’m not going to use your preferred pronouns ya needy dog cunt

This

google strongman competition and you'll see maybe 3 or 4 niggers AT THE MOST in hundreds of pictures. Go pick some cotton kunta

there is currently a white genocide, yeah. but it has literally nothing to do with cocks. it's forced. they force wars to create refugees then flood them here, it's all a ploy to kill the responsible, strong, intelligent, leadership-capable white men so they can easily control the resulting shithole nation filled with women and retarded niggers and other browns.

look up agenda 21

I ask him politely to go to the washing room and wash his face, because we don't black face in this home.

No, but I think that traps aren't gay

She's black too. How is this a problem?

kill her. kill him. kill rest of family. burn house down. seek out his family. kill them. burn their house down.

why don't you black face? It's quality entertainment especially when someone starts singing Mammy

I believe the same! I love traps and I love that they are mentally ill too.... makes them easier target for manipulation...... hehe

Marissa is BLACKED?

WHAT A SHAME

Little black boy painted his face white. Goes to his mother:
'Look mom I'm white!'
She slaps him.
Then goes to his father:
'Look dad I'm white!'
he punches him.
Lil boy runs out of the room thinking:
'I've been white for five minutes and I already hate all niggers!'

Attached: 504836864_n.jpg (720x707, 58K)

the more racist you're around her, the more she's gonna want dat bbc

I gasped in shock at the fact that i have a daughter even after my vasectomy

She want the size buddy

Attached: 1552769643816.jpg (3000x2000, 1.17M)

>why don't you black face?
We are a non-racist home and family!
And if her bf can't accept that, then he can't be with my daughter. It is easy as that.

Attached: deal with it.png (243x300, 104K)

>implying that I'll raise my daughter into a dumb whore who fucks niggers
Is OP retarded ?

why is that even a question

white girls love black cock till death.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzociekIWRA

What daughter?

Attached: racediff1.png (962x573, 372K)

>Wu, Ding-Dong-Look-At-My-Shlong and Ya-Ping-Pong-Zhang
And now give us real proof.

Attached: Ya-Ping-Pong-Zhang.jpg (1280x853, 121K)

look at that beast. She is so low status that she probably was rejected by all white men she approached and ended up with this

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

All White people who don't believe in multiculturalism should stop working, move to California and apply for food stamps, unemployment etc. If we start acting like Niggers, we can bankrupt this country. Starting with that shithole.

what a good idea

you should write for fox news. seriously.

Thanks man, it was like an epiphany.

Id ask about his parents, his education, his job, his hobbies, his goals.

If he was raised by a single mother, he's gone.
if he has no education or ambitions, he's gone.
If he dresses like a thug or speaks "ebonics", he's gone.