Reminder to liberals and subhuman Eurotrash: The AR in AR-15 doesn't stand for assault rifle

Reminder to liberals and subhuman Eurotrash: The AR in AR-15 doesn't stand for assault rifle.
The AR-15 is not a military rifle.
Unless converted for full auto, the AR-15 is not an assault rifle.

Attached: 7-g55ae160_1.jpg (550x550, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Eugene_Stoner
nhentai.net/g/211759/
exhentai.org/g/1130397/09251532b9/
nhentai.net/g/212643/
exhentai.org/g/1134360/5fda898428/
nhentai.net/g/229540/
exhentai.org/g/1208022/da3b2ca655/
nhentai.net/g/250029/
exhentai.org/g/1301372/69ed1cd560/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put a bump stock on it and gg

ITT - men under 6'

You will never get it through their heads, OP. They're braindead retards that believe everything they see/hear on TV and social media

over time humans only lose rights, not gain

ok nice to know
thx user

Bro, they’re PROGRAMMED NPC’s

Ironic.

Hurr durr durr guns = smoll dick right guys

A.R.
A - Assault
R - Rifle
you dumb fuck, I bet you vote for trump too
too bad you don't have the proper equipment and you have to compensate for the lack of something, real man don't need gun
guns are for manlets and dicklets who dream about killing another human being

Attached: 1496006140083.jpg (480x717, 41K)

My post (which had no mention of cock) made you think about your small cock?

That's when you know you got issues

Attached: 1540682699340.jpg (576x768, 99K)

Pretty sure you can still assault people with a semiautomatic rifle. But let's be clear, it's degenerate people, not their guns, that do the killing.

answer the question shill. or are you too scared?

What the log did you just logging say about me, you creamy shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in slidding, and I’ve been logged in numerous secret raids on your throat, and I have logged over 300 confirmed slids. I am trained in gorillog warfare and I’m the top slidder in the entire LOG creamed forces. You are nothing to me but just another throat. I will shit my steamy log with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, log my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of slidders across the LOG and your throat is being traced right now so you better prepare for the steam, maggot. The creamy dream that slides down the pathetic little thing you call your throat. You’re logging clogged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can clog you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare ass. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed slidding, but I have access to the entire arse of the Logged Shits Cream Craps and I will use it to its full extent to clog your miserable throat off the face of the continent, you little logsucker. If only you could have known what steamy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have clogged your logging throat. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all down your throat and you will drown in it. You’re logging clogged, kiddo.

A.R.
A - Armalite
R - Rifle

>Hunting
>Target shooting
>Recreational shooting
>Competitive shooting

>A.R.
>A - Allahuakbar
>R - Rifle

You can bump-fire any semj auto. Bump stocks are toys, the moon shoes of the gun world.

Oh are the Nazis arguing about what words they like and don't like again? The ar 15 is an assault rifle you dumb faggots. Learn about guns.

>killing
>practice to kill better
>competition who could kill best

This actually isn't correct, but the A and the R are for ARmalite.

ammurekaaaah!!! wwwweeeeeewww!!!

thing is nazis are dumb and don't like to learn or read - they will simply do what white supremacists tell them to do.
It's so much easier when someone else do the thinking for them

Have you read stoner's bio? The A.R.M.A. in armalite stands for Assault Rifle Machine Arms. Jesus Christ go to the source not Wikipedia you retarded chuds.

eaguuuul!
freeeeeedom!
burrrgurrrr!
coooorn!

Attached: 1513813989805.png (1052x1137, 287K)

"Assault weapon" is a made-up term by politicians. Assault rifle was a propaganda term made by the Nazi Party for their MP44 (Sturmgewehr) or literally Storm Rifle to make it more intimidating. US politicians adopted the term in the 80s to scare civilians away from the people's rifle, the AR-15.

An assault rifle has to have more than one mode of fire. AR-15s are semi-automatic. Not assault rifles. Sorry bud, but you're wrong.

Who cares if it's full auto? The military doesn't usually use full auto because it just wastes bullets. You'd probably kill less people if you could empty a mag in 2 seconds.

The military uses full auto for the one function of full auto: Cover fire

I wish full auto bans didn't exist :/

Attached: xcuggw4d03h21.png (1019x918, 1.11M)

The Great Equalizer

The ar has two fire modes.

What's your source? I think you're full of shit

A nuclear bomb is not an assault rifle and should therefore be legal to own just like an ar15

Safe is not a fire mode

Shame these liberals can't help but flat out ignore facts and replace them with bullshit they read on social media

The safety isn't a fire mode

Attached: 4178022877.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Careful not to light a match near that strawman

It's in Ezell's book but whatever I don't really care if you don't believe me.

AR-15, which became the M-16 upon US military adoption, developed from the AR-10, as part of a government contractor's bid for outfitting the US military, and I'm pretty sure OP is well aware of this. Armalite was primarily a military armament company until it was closed in the 80s. Today's brand holder is some schmuck holding corp with concealed ownership and a monopolistic agenda.
It is a device meant for the reduction of living humans to waste product and potentially viable replacement parts, quickly and efficiently, while looking as menacing as possible.
Anyone pretending otherwise is fooling themselves at most.

>They're braindead retards that believe everything they see/hear on TV and social media

Magatards?

Should things other than assault rifles be illegal?

>Flat out states that the AR-15 wasn't actually used by the military, but a modified version was.
>Pretends like that it counters the main point.
>Liberal anti-2nd amendment rhetoric confirmed.

>A.R.
>A - Assault
>R - Rifle

Attached: 1522181753490.jpg (600x663, 62K)

But it doesn't start that in the dictionary so how can it possibly be true. I love the dictionary. It says gay means happy. It could never mean anything else.

Which one of his books?

Flat out states that stoner himself didn't intend the rifle for civilian use but lol whatever story you tell yourself to fall asleep at night is more important I guess.

No guns telling us all about guns. Oh please continue

The one about the Stoner probably Brian genius.

there are only 2 kind of people left on this planet

>nazis
>fags

id rather be a nazi then. you fucking faggots. kek

Which rifle?

Yeah, murder should be illegal. Beastiality should be illegal. Fucking kids should be illegal.

Oh you meant weapons. Nobody (including governments) should have nuclear weapons. They're just a sword hanging over our heads.

You don't care about that though. You just want another opening for a strawman argument, equating ICBMs to a semi-auto rifle.

I think maybe people of your IQ having an internet connection should probably be illegal.

Attached: 600px-EOEM_05.jpg (600x338, 82K)

Please go back to shilling in your nigger thread. Nobody needs your samefaggotry here, shill.

I realise that you're a troll, especially from your post, but for the sake of accuracy AR-15 comes from the original manufacturer's designation, as it was the ArmaLite Rifle model 15; hence AR-15. The rights to the design and the AR-15 designation were acquired by Colt, who makes the only genuine AR-15, all the others are "AR-15 style" rifles

You already fucked your point up. Your time is up.

The one we're talking about? The AR15? Do you have a learning disability for real?

it stands for assault rifle idiot.

>BUT user ITS SEMIAUTOMATIC AND BLACK SO ITS SCARY!

lol stay mad little dicked ugly incel lol.

Ok how about hand grenades? Should they be illegal? Or should only things you consider to be 'assault rifles' be illegal?

It stands for Armalite Rifle. Sorry.

maybe probably huh you sound pretty sure shill

Attached: 6011463589.jpg (2308x1616, 154K)

That was my first response. Sorry your same fagging didnt work for you. And shilling? Wtf did I say that was shilling for anything. Dont use words you dont understand

His dead beat relatives said so?

You think there's only one user here because you are samefagging so hard lol

A.R.
America's
Rifle

Hand grenades aren't illegal. You only need a permit to own them. Wanna try one more time with your strawman arguments, or was that your trump card?

Attached: 1549441837756.gif (625x626, 529K)

>Stating facts=shill
>Liberal logic

And the AR in armalite stands for dundundun assault rifle. Wow great point. Read the fuckin book. Stop sucking Nazi dick.

and?

News reports were pretty clear that multiple Assault Rifles were used in the NZ massacre.

I said I'd post some mom/son and that's what I'm gonna do!

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x853, 122K)

>Oh shit, I'm out of arguments!
>Better accuse them of samefagging

Attached: 02.jpg (1200x1800, 800K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1200x1800, 935K)

A.malite R.ifle.

Pleb

>waiting

Attached: 04.jpg (1200x1800, 769K)

Clearly you haven't served...only thing you served is licking guys ass holes.

Attached: 05 edit.jpg (1200x1800, 336K)

Hmmmm...who think...was him...?

Attached: 29f0giraq0hgw3e8p227778291600.jpg (1560x1199, 126K)

a lot of people fell for the bait gj user there still gullible

Attached: 06.jpg (1200x1800, 583K)

Lol you are actually claiming that's your first response in this thread? Fuck all the way off shill faggot. You're shilling to foment people's opinions about guns. This is Yea Forums. Nobody cares about guns. We care about cp and anime lol. Why would you start a thread about guns here I stead of /k/? Oh right. To SHILL. Nigger.

There is no such thing as an "assault rifle". Assault is a verb and not a classification of a firearm/s

Attached: 07.jpg (1200x1800, 878K)

No, the AR in Armalite stands for dundundun the letters A and R, so the word Armalite can be spelled. Provide a different way Armalite can be spelled without the letters A and R, and maybe you'll have an argument there.

You're the second person to say that with literally nothing to back your claim up with.

I bet you're a bit AOC fan

Random, but keep dumping

Sorry for the delay, there were problems on my end

Attached: 08.jpg (1200x1800, 727K)

>News reports

Yeah just stop there. You're not smart.

Hand grenades are as illegal as assault rifles right? The AR is an assault rifle by your own admission. Durr

Attached: 09.jpg (1200x1800, 767K)

but the AR is an abbreviation for Armalite, the company that made it, you retard.
and guns are for people who don't wanna die.

Blaming liberals. Blaming ideology. Not blaming the person. Sounds like shilling!

Attached: 10.jpg (1200x1800, 740K)

Clearly you haven't either if you think the military hands you an AR-15 for combat. The standard rifle is the M-4.

lmao shut the fuck up dumb nigger mutt
you're pathetic x

I didnt start this thread. Stawp implying user, it make you look fat

Also /k/ Is just tacticool larping, its cancer

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x1800, 782K)

There is a small error in the logic there considering that black dudes love shooting anyone they can.

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x1800, 767K)

>Assault is a verb
orly? I have news for you - pic relevant

Attached: Capture.jpg (664x493, 37K)

Have you considered not samefagging? It's really obvious. Why would a person argue in good faith with an obvious shill?

Or to piss of pedophiles like you

Attached: 13.jpg (1200x1800, 964K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1200x1800, 850K)

it is you dumb faggot
AR stands for - Assault Rifle
15 stands for 15 bullets per second, obviously not single fire

Attached: 15.jpg (1200x1800, 883K)

>No, the AR in Armalite stands for dundundun the letters A and R, so the word Armalite can be spelled
Nope. ArmaLite Rifle. See my earlier post
with added trips and dubs

Attached: 16.jpg (1200x1800, 861K)

Attached: 17.jpg (1200x1800, 856K)

Except I've stated several times that the AR-15 is not an assault rifle, and just said a moment ago that hand grenades only require a permit, thus not illegal. I guess you only know a few words, or just eliminate words in a statement for it to say what you want it to say. Much like most liberals do.

Attached: 18.jpg (1200x1800, 832K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1200x1800, 800K)

>No evidence
>The Black Rifle

Uh ok? Maybe read the book if you know so much about guns? I'm so sick of you faggots that I actually agree with being autistic about this bullshit and making all of us look retarded.

Liberals all operate on the same logic and don't think for themselves. There's no shilling going on. Just basic facts being stated.

Attached: 20.jpg (1200x1800, 923K)

>ut the AR is an abbreviation for Armalite
No

the AR in armalite is for assault rifle you mong

Attached: 21.jpg (1200x1800, 882K)

Attached: 22.jpg (1200x1800, 272K)

>lat out states that stoner himself didn't intend the rifle for civilian use
"Did Eugene Stoner intend for civilians to have his AR-15 design?"

Answer: Who. Cares. It makes no difference what any designer intended their product for.

"Literally" never said either, so it "Literally" doesn't counter anything. You're using magical thinking to change words I "Literally" never said to mean other words I also never said.
>liberal
Inb4... I don't want to take your guns, by the way. Just own up to the fact that it's a fucking military gun already, and get over yourself. I understand the 'civillian' version is neutered a bit, which makes the Vehement Yokel Defense of it even stranger, frankly.

Which is why you belong there. Post like a Yea Forums poster or fuck all the way off samefag shill.

Attached: 23.jpg (1200x1800, 271K)

You dont care because you are wrong.

>Oh shit, he called me out for resorting to baseless accusations!
>Better make the same baseless accusations!

Attached: 24.jpg (1200x1800, 273K)

Attached: 25.jpg (1200x1800, 712K)

Lol everyone in this thread can see you're shilling. Nice ad hominem. What happened to reasonable arguments faggot

Attached: 26.jpg (1200x1800, 268K)

Actually AR stands for Armalite Rifle. You'd know this if you had opinions and thoughts that weren't selected for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon

you got a page dedicated to explain literally everyone else your autistic naming convention for certain kind of firearms, go figure

Attached: 27.jpg (1200x1800, 817K)

Stoner designed the AR-10 for a patent factory (not a firearms manufacturer) that intended to license it to other companies to manufacture. The notion that he would not have been aware that it would be sold to civilians is absurd. It wasn't designed to be sold or licensed to the government.

Attached: 28.jpg (1200x1800, 856K)

Attached: 4689719983.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

Blaming "Liberals" for your retardation
Is shilling
HTH

Attached: 29.jpg (1200x1800, 264K)

Muh liebruls

Attached: 30.jpg (1200x1800, 255K)

sources or you're a faggot

Damn you really must be an AOC fan.

Attached: 31.jpg (1200x1800, 282K)

Attached: 32.jpg (1200x1800, 984K)

Oh shit he admitted to baseless accusations. Lol at him because he's still pretending.

Attached: 33.jpg (1200x1800, 270K)

Attached: 34.jpg (1200x1800, 746K)

The ar10? Lol what?

Please. We're discussing the ar15. Stoner intended it for military use and specifically not civilian use. The end. Read the book.

>Denies their own words.
>Still thinks AR-15 is a military rifle when they stated above very clearly that it isn't
>Thinks they've somehow proven a point by shifting around their words.
>Doesn't understand that they LITERALLY did that.
>Liberal confirmed for sure.

>It makes no difference what any designer intended their product for.

Well... I am pretty sure Clément Ader intended aircraft carriers to be adorable boudoir toys, but who am I to judge?

Attached: pol_REE.jpg (750x985, 259K)

moar

>Stoner intended it for military use and specifically not civilian use.
I love how you keep stating that.
Tell me user, why should anyone give a fuck what relatives of Stoner SAID he wanted?

>A - Assault
>R - Rifle
>M - Mal (Latin for evil)
>Lite - Bad guy from Death Note

Attached: 35.jpg (1200x1800, 645K)

Attached: 36.jpg (1200x1800, 926K)

>"Ad hominem" when said above they want CP
>Still accusing someone of being a shill instead of them just stating facts.
>Reasonable arguments with liberals are impossible because they don't have reason or logic.

Samefag

Attached: 37.jpg (1200x1800, 937K)

Kindly quote me where I actually used the words "Not a military rifle," if you please, because I am suddenly, apparently, unable to read.

Why do you keep saying that. He says it himself in the memoir. XD

Attached: 38.jpg (1200x1800, 621K)

Keep out of the politics and post incest

>sucking Nazi dick

You've revealed yourself, pig. I know what you are. Tell me, is it worth the money? Domesticating humans is quite a mentally damaging profession; turning those just like you into cattle while your boss tries to convince you you're better than the cattle. Are you not the Nazi here, playing games with superiority.

The domestic domesticating the domestic is a recipe for disaster. There are still those left who hunger for your soft undeveloped flesh. You haven't domesticated me, and I like the smell of your meat.

Attached: 40.jpg (1200x1800, 301K)

Why don't you reply to his post?

Forgot page

Attached: 39.jpg (1200x1800, 866K)

>Says a weapon with select fire capabilities.
>AR-15 doesn't have select fire capabilities without modifications.

It's extra funny when someone provides something that refutes their own argument

That's great, post it if you like.
Why should anyone care what his intentions were?

The end...

Attached: 41.jpg (1200x1800, 266K)

uhhhhhhh

>States more facts
>NUH UH! YOU'RE A RETARD!

thanks m8

enough politics you actual faggots nobody cares go to work at your shit job like the rest of us

>The end...
Best thing ITT

lol why should anyone care what yours are shill

if you can only understand that much, why bother

>Oh shit! I'm still making baseless accusations and he's just calling me out more!

>Better pretend that it's HIM making baseless accusations.

The AR 15 has two fire modes. It is select fire. Namely SAFE and FIRE.

I lied. There's three more chapters

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x960, 165K)

Bump stocks are a gimmick nothing more

Attached: 02.jpg (1200x1680, 810K)

>repeats himself
>thinks that's what more means
>continues samefaggotry

Attached: 03.jpg (1200x1680, 529K)

source please

Attached: 04.jpg (1200x1680, 823K)

I own 4 guns and I'm 6'5" come at me faggot.

I'm not seeing any information about Eugene saying that personally, only his family.
But in case he did, why should anyone care what his intentions were?

Attached: 05.jpg (1200x1680, 293K)

they are shooting themselves
if 2 equal BBC meet things can't be handled with the dick alone...

Attached: 1526497539102.jpg (450x518, 142K)

Darn you're right. I should ignore the first requirement of being an assault rifle and just make shit up like liberal anti-gun people do.

In a bit

Attached: 06.jpg (1200x1680, 699K)

That's a lot of posts for a samefag!

Attached: 07.jpg (1200x1680, 841K)

have you considered saying the same thing over and over until you yourself believe it

3 of those are me.

Attached: 1517652485250.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Safe is not a mode of fire. That's why it's called SAFE...because the gun can't fire. Are you legitimately retarded?

Report this faggot for using an avatar

In a bit

Attached: 08.jpg (1200x1680, 860K)

Attached: 09.jpg (1200x1680, 753K)

LOL OK FAM

Attached: 10.jpg (1200x1680, 819K)

He's a retard with no argument. Just ignore him.

I'm not seeing any information about Eugene saying that personally, only his family.
Would you care to provide a source for me?
>Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Eugene_Stoner

But in case he did, why should anyone care what his intentions were?

Safe is a fire mode wherein a weapon cannot fire. The fire selector selects between fire modes.

Just hentai, friend

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x1680, 849K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x1680, 824K)

Attached: 13.jpg (1200x1680, 285K)

Answer his question though instead of deflecting

So...yeah you're legitimately retarded

Attached: 14.jpg (1200x1680, 348K)

Attached: 15.jpg (1200x1680, 680K)

Ironic and retarded.

Attached: 16.jpg (1200x1680, 801K)

Attached: IMG_20190319_080026_176.jpg (562x840, 92K)

Attached: 17.jpg (1200x1680, 338K)

Uhhhhh actually he's posting image content on an anime image board which is what he should be doing.

You on the other hand are crying about words on the internet lol.

Attached: foshi.gif (600x600, 829K)

Attached: 18.jpg (1200x1680, 628K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1200x1680, 667K)

Attached: 20.jpg (1200x1680, 281K)

What do the fire mode selector do? Does your light switch only have one position, on? Or is it a selection between on and off?

Attached: 21.jpg (1200x1680, 807K)

Attached: 22.jpg (1200x1680, 311K)

Attached: 23.jpg (1200x1680, 273K)

Yeah sorry I wasn't sure about that one actually XD

Attached: 24.jpg (1200x1680, 285K)

Attached: 25.jpg (1200x1680, 271K)

Attached: 26.jpg (1200x1680, 886K)

Welcome to Yea Forums

Just here to make you mad and waste your time

Glad you are finally learning what trolling is though

It's been like an hour lol

Attached: 27.jpg (1200x1680, 910K)

>sad can I have money to cuck you thanks

Attached: 28.jpg (1200x1680, 847K)

Attached: 29.jpg (1200x1680, 829K)

A troll never admits he's trolling. You're just a retard

Attached: 30.jpg (1200x1680, 662K)

I'll still vote to ban it. It's way too strong for civilians to have. Civilians should have shitty little handguns that don't pack much of a punch at all. The only valid use for a gun is deterring home invaders. Fuck bitch-ass hunters.

Attached: 31.jpg (1200x1680, 320K)

Great talk, reddit.

Attached: 32.jpg (1200x1680, 305K)

Attached: 33.jpg (1200x1680, 251K)

No I'm definitely trolling you lol

I can keep going if you beg for more by claiming you aren't mad and you knew it all along

Attached: 34.jpg (1200x1680, 322K)

Attached: 35.jpg (1200x1680, 822K)

Keep biting that easy easy bait, seriousposter

You're talking to multiple people, reddit.

Attached: 36.jpg (1200x1680, 252K)

Attached: 37.jpg (1200x1680, 278K)

You think I actually believe that SAFE/FIRE is two fire modes? Hella dumber than I thought XD

Attached: 38.jpg (1200x1680, 853K)

Attached: 39.jpg (1200x1680, 882K)

Attached: 1477270068274.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Attached: 40.jpg (1200x1680, 317K)

Attached: 41.jpg (1200x1680, 881K)

Attached: 42.jpg (1200x1680, 282K)

good chance its an actualy russian / chinese shill

They are paid to act like retarded members of both sides of the spectrum

>No I'm definitely trolling you lol
Really? Strange as after I defined what AR really means I've just been looking at the comics until I saw your post about trolling go by. So I took time out to tell you you're a retard, but you carry on believing what a master troll you are as I'm back with the manga

Personal/ home defense and Hunting are strawmen.

At least in the US, gun ownership is a to deter the government from overreaching. If they were to (for example) start putting people in jail for saying bad words even though the first amendment protects it, we would just kill them for overstepping. In the UK you just have to put up with getting fucked in the ass

Attached: 43.jpg (1200x1680, 288K)

Attached: 44.jpg (1200x1680, 294K)

So Reddit

So new

Have an anguished Jew

................................................_,,,,-------,,,__
........................................,,;:#ggg@@g;,..........‘`=-,
..................................,,;$#^`````*#@@@g;,.............’=-,
...............................,/$`................``#@@@#g,...............‘\,
........................._,;f`.......................,$@@@@#g,..............“\,
....................,/*&gp..+,_..................%*#@@@@g;,............’\,
................,./_`”>’.....`#$$#x;,............,%@@@@@#g;,..........`\
..............,/ (.............`\....`\”*=,``\.......*&*%@@@@@g;,..........\
...........,/...,^=*#q,_,/`\.......`~..`-.......g$@@@@@@@#g,........|
........../,;p8jq;,_..........;.........................`%@@@@@@@#g;....|
........,/.f,,,,_..`*8r-,.....;......................,&@@@@@@@@@#./
......./.,$ `\,...`.-...&..../........................`%@@@@@@@@$#/
.....,/,$--__........`\..../............................#$@@@##@@@@/
...,/\...`’t-,__,;>`..../.........................................;`=””=.`;@#*
.,/....`”~--~`’’....-`...................................,--”,~#-,.._*”`
(..........................................................,....`””......,;`
.`\,_.....................................................&`*-,,_-”`
.......`-,_................................................./
.............\..................................................|.

Attached: 45.jpg (1200x1680, 833K)

Attached: 46.jpg (1200x1680, 835K)

Attached: 47.jpg (1200x1680, 827K)

Attached: 48.jpg (1200x1680, 655K)

Oh yeah. It's the same guy every day. I use bathtub time to occupy their time though because I like being in the bathtub. :)

That nose isn't big enough.

Attached: 49.jpg (1200x1680, 824K)

Attached: 50.jpg (1200x1680, 750K)

Attached: 51.jpg (1200x1680, 246K)

Haha ok

I think you got dunked on preeeeetty hard and now you're backpedaling but you're probably right. All the samefagging and shilling was just somebody else being buttmad ;)

Chapter 3 - Beach Tournament Arc

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x960, 187K)

Bye cancer

Attached: 02.jpg (1280x1792, 272K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1280x1792, 312K)

I'll catch you later, reddit.

Attached: 04.jpg (1280x1792, 328K)

>Shall not be infringed

Attached: 05.jpg (1280x1792, 294K)

Attached: 6253049762.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

Attached: 06.jpg (1280x1792, 372K)

Attached: 08.jpg (1280x1792, 374K)

Samefag doesn't get it yet lol

and yet it still gets used for mass murder...

Forgot page

Attached: 07.jpg (1280x1792, 420K)

Attached: 09.jpg (1280x1792, 394K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x1792, 314K)

Maybe do a quick Google for grieving Jew ascii if you feel like it and then tell me how Reddit I am ;)

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x1792, 291K)

Notice the difference between those two posts, user?

Attached: 4356886754768456856.jpg (190x175, 8K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x1792, 306K)

what kind of fag posts like this fucklmfao

Since they also consider the AK-47 an assault rifle, what does the AK stand for?
Pro tip: Arm Kaliashnakov. The letters always stand for the maker.

Attached: 13.jpg (1280x1792, 287K)

>Shall not be infringed

Attached: 6567277273.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

The nose isn't big enough.
Fix it, retard.

Attached: 14.jpg (1280x1792, 317K)

someone with a very small penis

Literally neck yourself. You fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1552325866821.jpg (250x237, 8K)

Attached: 16.jpg (1280x1792, 338K)

Forgot page

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x1792, 330K)

Attached: 17.jpg (1280x1792, 337K)

Attached: 18.jpg (1280x1792, 314K)

Regardless, the "AR" in "AR-15" does, indeed, refer to Armalite, as that was the model number given to it by the designer, the Armalite company. They had a nifty little rifle called the AR-8, as well.

It was featured in the movie, From Russia With Love. The rifle Connery has that breaks down and conceals the guts inside a floating plastic stock is an AR-8. Friend of mine had one. Cute little rifle.

Sources: "The Green Berets" by Robin Moore, a very entertaining nonfiction pro-war book written during the Vietnam War; friend of mine owned an AR-8. He bought it as a survival weapon, as when the barrel and action were placed inside the floating plastic stock, it was all waterproofed and easy to pack.

Attached: 19.jpg (1280x1792, 330K)

Attached: 20.jpg (1280x1792, 365K)

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x1792, 398K)

That's right. The AR in AR15 stamds for Augene Rtoner and the MG in MG3 stands for Mental Genius not Machine Gun

Attached: 22.jpg (1280x1792, 351K)

Attached: 23.jpg (1280x1792, 336K)

Nuclear weapons prevented ww3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 9tavwm18mvwy.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Attached: 24.jpg (1280x1792, 295K)

Attached: 25.jpg (1280x1792, 412K)

Attached: 26.jpg (1280x1792, 324K)

Attached: 27.jpg (1280x1792, 379K)

Attached: 28.jpg (1280x1792, 396K)

Attached: 29.jpg (1280x1792, 330K)

Attached: 30.jpg (1280x1792, 362K)

Attached: 31.jpg (1280x1792, 351K)

Attached: 32.jpg (1280x1792, 362K)

Nuclear weapons are the only reason we don't see massive bloody wars with a hundred million dead anymore and that tag wants to get rid of them to generate blood for the blood God or some shit.

Attached: 33.jpg (1280x1792, 364K)

Attached: 34.jpg (1280x1792, 425K)

Links in a sec

Attached: 35.jpg (1280x1792, 353K)

Exactemundo

Control Fantasy. They only let you keep your toys because they know how little actual threat a popgun is against orchestrated evil...
Gods, if you're going to wet yourself over your dystopic libertarian fantasies, think realistically. They won't come directly at you. They'll do like the Stazi and other totalitarian police forces have, and arrest members of your family when they're at work or school or church, so you don't dare shoot, and bump 'em off one at a time just to drive the point home... Or perhaps your "freedom-loving" allies might LongKnife you in the back when they decide THEY want to be the Eebil Gov't instead.
Only way to keep any actual democracy going is by being part of it; not eagerly anticipating its collapse so you can justify your lethal toys.

you did god's work friend

Image limit reached...lame

sauce plz

Then all guns with a safety are selective fire? Not that user but god damn you are about a stupid mother fucker. Safety is not a firing mode so doesn't qualify as part of selective fire.

Mother, it has to be you!!!
nhentai.net/g/211759/
exhentai.org/g/1130397/09251532b9/

Mother, it has to be you the sequel
nhentai.net/g/212643/
exhentai.org/g/1134360/5fda898428/

Mother it has to be you ~Summer Holiday First Part~
nhentai.net/g/229540/
exhentai.org/g/1208022/da3b2ca655/

Mother it has to be you ~Summer Holiday Last Part~
nhentai.net/g/250029/
exhentai.org/g/1301372/69ed1cd560/

I'll post some loli in

>orchestrated evil...
You mean economic control. That's the real power.

my BOI user