I discovered a manufacturer of sex dolls that can make any face of any person with enough photos provided...

I discovered a manufacturer of sex dolls that can make any face of any person with enough photos provided. But the downside is that it cost $4000 usd. It's terrible that I'm even considering buying a sex doll that looks like the girl I always had a crush on for years. The real girl I have a hard on, we haven't spoken in over 5 years. Should I just buy a synthetic version of her?

Attached: Image-1010.jpg (2448x3264, 798K)

link?

If your cash money sure.

calling bull

On one hand, I could just move on and focus on bettering myself instead of living in the past. on another hand, I can purchase a sex doll for my own cardinal desires.
Save the money to help buy things that I need to survive or put it in the stock market for retirement. Or spend it on a splurging purchase to stick my dick inside of for a couple of years of fun.

Attached: IMG_0565.jpg (480x720, 131K)

well it depends is she hot? might not be worth getting a version of her but someone better

I'm middle class, max I make is $30-40k a year before taxes. I don't have friends or ambition, just a average guy trying to get by.

Attached: IMG_0683.jpg (1152x1728, 355K)

this is her. so yeah she's hot and cute.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-05-30-04.png (1080x1920, 1.42M)

fuck it do it also post link ya gay homo

Well a gril is still gonna cost you monies for good looking clothes, dates,gifts ect. Only difference is real sex feel good and doll feels like dead body. Your call.

I knew her back in highschool and after she graduated 5 years ago, we never spoke or met again. Now I have a opportunity to live that part of my past I regret not chasing and buy a $4000 dream.

Attached: IMG_0708.jpg (1728x1152, 324K)

OP LINK DONT BE LIKE THIS

Attached: hnngggg.png (162x149, 51K)

its more for the idea and fantasy than the actual pleasure of sex. There's prostitutes for that and even going to Thailand and diving into that world would be cheaper than the $4000 dream.
But I ask, is there a price on living a dream? Is it wrong to live in a fantasy and delusion than in reality?

Attached: IMG_0687.jpg (1728x1152, 364K)

For $4000 you can hire a pretty good prostitute. It's a real fuck too.

>Is it wrong to live in a fantasy and delusion than in reality?
it's not wrong, the question is, is it right for you?

You can hire two really good prostitutes for $400 dollars.

>cardinal desires
Is this girl you have a crush on really an altar boy?

>Thailand
Great food, easy women everywhere, everything is cheap. Only shitty part is the weather. If you can stand 90 degree head with 100% humidity at 9am, go right ahead. Blowjobs are $25 a pop.

Bell Daphnie cost $2500 for 18 seconds of her time. A $4000 prostitute on the high class side would last maybe 8 hours. A lifeless doll would last 2-4 years. But the decision I'm running into isn't about sex. it's about pride as a human. It's about falling into a pit of morid disparate and a level of taboo and sadness never to be spoken in public.

Attached: IMG_0641.jpg (1152x1728, 295K)

>Record audio of sex with gf
>send hundreds of photos to the dollmakes
>get identical copy of gf in mail
>fuck doll and play audio when gf gets home from something
>get caught cheating on you gf with your gf

Attached: 1549701466420m.jpg (1024x640, 96K)

You are on 4xhan talking about buying a sex doll modeled after a girl you don't even talk to anymore without her consent. If you're this far down the hole might as well get to the bottom and enjoy it.

It feels right for me because I'm a recluse introvert with low self esteem. I know who I am and my social staus in Western society. But should I disrespect my memory of her with this synthetic version and still have the same fond memories? Am I destroying my own self respect and pride by doing this?

Attached: IMG_0621.jpg (1152x1728, 313K)

Are these dolls examples of the manufacturer's work? Because they look like crap.

>But should I disrespect my memory of her with this synthetic version and still have the same fond memories?
like i said you need to figure that out, which do you want more?

>Am I destroying my own self respect and pride by doing this?
hate to tell you doens't sound like you have much of either anyway

bottom of the barrel. I think I can fall a lot more given enough time and freedom. But at this stage I'm only halfway into the abyss.
The practical civilized side of me say don't blow $4000 and use that money for something with more investment. The cynical side says money comes and goes, it's roughly 2 months of paychecks and I'd be back to my financial resource levels.
The psychotic side tells me, stick your dick in it and enjoy, you're only on this earth for 80 years, enjoy yourself.

Attached: IMG_0643.jpg (1728x1152, 302K)

The only example they sent me was of Rei, the original pic in the first post. they wouldn't send me sample of other customers with real pics comparing it to the doll.

what about the dank side

Although I can never relive those memories of better days, I miss her. Desperation and loneliness with voluntary isolation is not healthy.
I was somewhat hoping this could help. If I live in a fantasy instead of the bleak mass shooting reality of death, living in a dream seems seducing.

Attached: IMG_0631.jpg (1728x1152, 347K)

You're not even guaranteed tomorrow let along 80 years. Live now and fuck society and investments. And when you're finally fed up with living go to a mall, yell "Subscribe to PewDiePie" and blow yourself up.

a)That is terrible anime shite.
b)You're full of shit. No honest company wouldn't display examples of their work.

dank side? what's that?

uwot

Attached: 1550923812469.jpg (500x500, 38K)

you know mein the dank side

they even include those little perfect imperfections now. damnit.
>look at me, i am so perfect for showing that i am not.

You make a valid point. I guess I'm just beside myself and trying to justify buying something that cost as much as a used car but much less useful and more pointless than shoving cash in a blender.

Attached: IMG_0591.jpg (480x720, 131K)

That didn't explain anything. But sure.

real women consume that kind of money within weeks.
so if you are happy living with a doll, just do it. you will turn out richer at least than with a real girl.

I think he means the doll's pussy.

a sex doll is the lowest form of degeneracy i will pay for sex way before fucking a rubber cunt op get some social skill classes with 4k

plastic cunt is inferior to real cunt how can you be that delusional even if you go on a tinder date for $50 you can fuck on 1st date if you know the type of girl

It's true women tend to enjoy draining resources. I know I won't get a gf ever or if I'm super old and need to get a kid and do the 1950s golden era of a nuclear family, I'd just get a old fat ugly wife that can cook and clean. No shortage of that.

Technically, the $4000 is just for the head only.

i was talking about living with a girl or a gf. op already said it is not only about fucking dude.
he projects that girl he stalks into the doll and pretends living with her.
if is happy with that, he will be off cheaper for sure than actually living with a real girl.
sure they all work nowadays and earn some money but mostly the guy will end up paying more. 4k bucks is nothing compared to that.

which manufacturer?

Spending $4k on social skills. It's an option that's for sure.

Attached: IMG_0532.jpg (720x480, 132K)

There are other companies that can make the custom head for 1000$, but not in silicon, in TPE.

>$4000 is just for the head only.
Kill yourself, OP.

you're missing the point. it's not about sex. I don't have a libido or sex drive. It's last on my list. It's more about living a fantasy of self delusion where I'm able to relive the past in a more tangible sense. I can fuck thousands of whores in Thailand for less than $1000. But that's not what I want. it's not about sex.

Attached: IMG_0558.jpg (720x480, 138K)

I like silicone, it has more detail.

Attached: IMG_0574.jpg (720x480, 163K)

You think that's a bad deal?

Attached: IMG_0586.jpg (720x480, 162K)

I know what you mean op. However do not forget that that there will always be people that will complain about the choices you make. So why not choose for something you want. Do note that you will keep getting reminded of her everytime you see or use the doll

Attached: 1552506957762.png (500x699, 175K)

I shouldn't feel this way, but that off the shoulder thing is giving me Lolita vibes...

I think that's a bad deal for a whole doll. It doesn't even move.

Not sure, except japanese expensive silicon dolls, i always find good TPE heads nicer and more realistic.

Attached: 01.jpg (1201x1800, 160K)

I remind myself of her to many times. And is obsessive to the point of mental disorder.
What we truly want in another person is the idea of them. Our perspective of them makes them what we desire.
I need her in my life again but can never have that. This synthetic version is the next best thing to ease the pain.

Attached: IMG_0540.jpg (720x480, 103K)

I'd be too old and decrepit when we have cyborg love slaves. and owning a real life slave is a lot of work. they can run off on you and get you arrested.
technology isn't as good as what we dreamt to be but in time, it gets there. I can't wait that long.

Attached: IMG_0582.jpg (480x720, 160K)

>owning a real life slave is a lot of work. they can run off on you and get you arrested.
Nah, I bet you could build a pretty good slave chamber for $4K.

The debate between platinum silicone versus tpe. it's hard to say which is better.

Attached: IMG_0554.jpg (480x720, 112K)

If sounds like you are in love with this woman. Is there any possibility you could get the woman herself? Trying to get the love of your life is a worthy goal. It is not easy and not at all guaranteed to make you happy but it is what a substantial portion of all men have done with their lives since time immemorial

Or write a story about this. Most of the best fiction comes from frustrated fantasies of one sort or another..Play your cards right and you could make enough to buy several dolls.

to win her is almost as easy as landing a space craft from orbit. It's possible but requires years of practice and training. In any case she's 1000 mIles away from where I live, and all we have are distant memories. Not enough to kindle a relationship. And I know her type, kpop boy band types. Last I heard she was dating a Korean guy who's as cool as a real kpop boy band.
I might write a small book about my life. I have enough fb post to fill a book about her and my life.

Attached: IMG_0600.jpg (720x400, 136K)

You must know that construction and labor to build a chamber cost more than $4k. It would atmost be enough to buy the concrete and lumber.

I guess I'm buying a $4000 doll head.

Attached: IMG_0707.jpg (1152x1728, 402K)

Fuck off with your crush faggotry. This isn't the 6th grade you fucking faggot nigger bitch.

And fuck all you other 16 faggots larping like you have any dolls, you fucking nigger dick sucking jews.

If it would make you feel better, you could always support the poor with that kind of money.
Poor people such as me.

A .38 special is cheap, buy one and point it at your temple and kill yourself.

>construction and labor
Why the fuck would you pay someone to build your illegal sex slave chamber? You have to keep that shit on the DL.

Please post pictures of how shitty it looks when you get it.

My ex used to think that me looking at our reflections in the mirror while we were fucking was a form of cheating, or at least ignoring 'her' for an image.

Note, 'ex.'

Nice try roastie. A real woman costs more than that with no guarantee return.

yeah man. why not? it'll be awkward if word gets around but hell, i'd do it if i could afford it, and i get laid pretty often. if i could get a sex doll of a girl I've crushed on, fuck yes i'd do it.

OP, I'm not against dolls, or fantasies, but I gotta say at this point, you need to get out more, and forget this chick.

Infatuations should wear off. If this one hasn't, you could be hard wiring your brain to get stuck in this particular feedback loop. Forget her. Which after 5 years of focusing on her might need something more specific to help, like CBT.

I imagine this is the wave the sex industry is moving. They already have the tech to do it, but combine customized real dolls with virtual reality and sensors on the doll and the user and you can a full on virtual sex experience with anyone you want.

yea but std and disease free?

I think men need to move away from real women and let them have their feminism or whatever they seem to like these days since they don't like or care for real men.

Yes. Actually had a threesome with a couple Canadian girls for less than that. Condom slipped off with one of the girls (whoops), but I've never had an STD, and I've been with 20+ whores. You just have to be selective and careful.

And I guess I'm going to buy a ~$1000 doll with some of those cool outfits you have.

See we all win!

Where do I buy this one

I want this one too

Mmph gimme source pls

i want her face on my doll...would the do it?

Attached: af1239339e4ca6e655d8c4c829457ed1.jpg (1023x768, 122K)

What's up with her eye?

no bitch use that 4000$ to go down on history when you send them this picture and cam yourself fucking it for our delight.

Attached: 1552985759542.jpg (595x617, 64K)