Which year did rock music die?

Which year did rock music die?

Attached: jack.jpg (625x417, 78K)

The year whites came in after blacks created it.

Kinda like what happened with blues, jazz, funk, hiphop, rap, and trap:)

Attached: h.jpg (165x99, 3K)

Black guys made r&b.
Jewish guys rebranded it into rock and roll.

Idk if it's still alive in other parts of the world but it died here with the only radio station that played it in 2008.

2003. The last real offshoot of grunge (nu-metal, such as korn and limp bizkit) died that year, which coincided with the rise of emo rock. Emos brought rock into the mainstream permanently, which brought in all these fags like Imagine Dragons who call themselves "rock bands". Listen to any Imagine Dragons or 21 Pilots album, and you'll instantly see that they're a bunch of larping faggots. The only arguably good rock genre is punk, though Green Day fucked it up a year after nu metal died, with American Idiot. It was a pretty good album, but it brought in emofags who made most modern punk songs cancerous commie shit.

Tl;dr fuck emos and 2003

>Black guys made r&b.
Thanks for adding r&b to the list. Im sure there's more im missing as well:)

Attached: shutterstock_379022881_mini.jpg (1920x1278, 465K)

what do u mean? it’s not “dead” there’s plenty of great new rock bands coming out all the time, the genre isn’t as popular nowadays cuz rock has had its turn as the zeitgeist for decades

1991. johnny thunders died.

Legit rock and roll died after Zeppelin. Metal died after Rust in Peace.

when rock was an malformation of everyone not just niggers stop spouting that blacks made everything cool

You heard what i said:)

Attached: 1546047851112.jpg (320x311, 17K)

guitar is a celtic instrument, drums are african, the two races faced similar oppression and both made angry fast music about it. they eventually came together to make rock music.

Dance Gavin dance, just evoled into funky shit or screaming, or both lol not all bad

Has nothing to do with where instruments come from as that is a lie too. You can continue to cover up your small lies with even bigger lies but ill never believe it:)

Attached: white blues brothers.jpg (268x402, 26K)

>deuce Sixx

Attached: 1496793495902.jpg (183x183, 11K)

Actual decent answer.

I think it was slightly earlier, like the second half of the 90s it was on life support. Post-grunge like semisonic, fuel, etc.

Music has been dead since the first Soundgarden break up.

ITT: Drop band names (that are 90% terrible shit and already forgotten even by music enthusiasts) and say music was better when I was young.

There are terrific rock bands nowadays. You just dont like them because they are not "your" bands and you are an old faggot close to everything new. Or bought that grunge was great.

Hmmmm...who think...was him...?

Attached: 2a79mv8m1xb90dne0229193502500.jpg (1532x1123, 132K)

mumble rap.

You know what, the raconteurs had a few good songs.

T. Newfag

Whites made rock. They used some black shit as an inspiration. If you applied the same concept with black inventors then you’d find they didn’t invent anything so that idea goes both ways.

>Whites made rock
Blacks made rock.

Rhythm and Blues(a black creation) evolved into Rock n Roll(another black creation):)

Attached: Crudup.jpg (700x673, 115K)

>Only underground music can be good

ironically about the same time the guy in your picture entered the music scene.

Two or so years ago.

Rock and roll was a Jewish creationI know walk hard is a comedy but it's based on real shit. (Johnny cash almost died because his zoo animals damn near murdered hiam)

>Rock and roll was a Jewish creation
Rock and roll was a Black creation:)

Sure

:)

Attached: 1540154199758.png (304x366, 231K)

I'm sorry, who invented the electric guitar? The amplifier? Hint: not fucking niggers.

>rock and roll was a Jewish creation
Holy fuck user, nobody's that retarded. Take your misguided fake news, angry about your mutilated cock bullshit somewhere else

Niggers did not created it, but created genres that heavily influenced it

Fucking christ those emojis are annoying

ITT
Retarded comments from children who, for some reason, believe rock and roll died simply because they don't hear it on main stream radio right now.
Fucking kids man, go to a fucking club or a bar and listen to rock and roll in its natural habitat.
>thinking rock and roll needs to be continuously commercial to remain alive.
You must be 18 to post here.

Found the Prog rock teen fan.

could be worse. he could be a brainless rap fan

WE wuz Kangs

im sure you invented instruments

Name a heavy metal band thats better than Kill Switch Engaged

Post it niggers

>Which year did rock music die?
It never died. I couldn't give less of a shit if it died in the mainstream. That's a good thing.

Doesn't sound like that to me. And what's wrong with prog rock? It's rock music that doesn't sound like rock music and virtually every mainstream act borrowed from prog rock bands to achieve some sort of a musical revelation or revolution.

>been oppressed
>good
gee, I wonder who's behind that post

Even fucking 80s hair metal shit is better than that fucking band of retards.

what a horrible thing to say

“To me, it's(rock'n'roll) freedom of thought. Freedom of expression. It's not about the leather jacket and the Jack Daniels, though that always helps.

“Rock and roll to me was about Led Zeppelin and The Beatles and the Stones and the Sex Pistols.

“Somewhere in the middle of the '90s, people started mass-producing Rolling Stones 1971 tour t-shirts and MC5 t-shirts. People would say, ‘That's so rock and roll, innit?’ and it lost its thing.”

-Noel G.

When country went pop

What a non-response.

>bar or a club
Whens the last time your fat neckbeard ass went to either? All they play is the G-G-G-GREATEST (modern) hiphop and popular garbage on your local shit stations.
>dive bars and VFWs dont count.

Bathory, cannibal corpse, shit even acid bath is better than those want to stand on the edge of numetal and black faggots