What does Yea Forums think of Greenland?

What does Yea Forums think of Greenland?

Attached: 1-39 - Копие.jpg (800x400, 155K)

I don't think about Greenland

It's free of Muslims

1/10 would not bang.

Ah well

Why are all the houses exactly the same and painted like Monopoly pieces?

why not? you stupid muslim

The bright colors supposebly should contrast with the bleak environment. They look tacky though.

lol monkey

What a stupid question

Hey fuck you, I was just asking why. A guy can't be curious anymore? Fuck!

I'd go. I have a friend that lives there and he loves it. I'm thinking about taking a cruise

It looks green and white

I think tickets are cheap and I often contemplate going to greenland

People are weird. You live in literally one of the least densely populated regions of the world, you could have acres of space around you, and still they congregate and live ontop of each other in suburbia. Admittedly, this probably looks like Estate properties to most western countries which increasingly have housing developments build like ant colonies, but still, why do you all congregate so close together??

Greenland is a barren land
A land that bares no green
Where there's ice and snow, and the whalefishes blow
And the daylight's seldom seen, brave boys

Same here

I live in Greenland AmA

Attached: IMG_3359.jpg (920x920, 85K)

What do you do when it is dark all day for half the year? Where do you go to meet and fuck girls when there are no real big entertainment venues? Do you fuck guys when you get really horny?

What sort of employeeable work is there in Greenland outside of government work and fishing since you are so remote and don't have much agriculture? What is the most common job?

Any software industry going on in Greenland? Any opportunities for an English speaking software making white guy there? I need to move somewhere without racial tension

Is weed legal there?

When it gets really dark, i just stay inside unless i get some pussy (which only happens 1% of the time). There's no huge spots to meet and fuck girls as far as i know, i just go to their houses. And im not gay.
Software isn't really big here, though tv and telecomunications is the closest thing. Fucking wyoming has more software indsutry.
Sadly, weed is illegal but i manage to get some now and then. Its really expensive because the dealers here (there's not many though) get their stuff from inuit niggas in Newfoundland, so its like 1,350 Kr. (Or like 250 USD)

Sorry for slow, my internet is slow as fuck

250$ for what, a gram??

Surely it is for an oz.

Again, what job do most people have in your country? Are you a Yea Forums loser like us and don't get laid alot, but the rest of your nordic countrymen and women are smashing dicks and slits like crazy? That happens in iceland, they have sex before they ever have a first date, and often it doens't get to the first date. It's part of their culture. What a beautiful country.

It lacks cultural enrichment and diversity

Attached: 1526970610828.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Yes for an ounce.

Most people here have jobs in fishing and anything else marine-related thats not fishing. Airlines and piloting are realtively popular here.

I am a Yea Forums loser and don't go outside much because of the shit weather. A lot of the people i hung out with when i was a teen had lost their virginity by like 12-13 years old. There's some really cute inuit / nordic girls who my friends basically trade with each other because there is pretty much no other good pussy in Nuuk. Sometimes i get a piece of ass

It ain't green.

so progressive

dindu nuffins

perfect

$250 for an ounce is cheaper than it is here in California where it's legal. Also it doesn't matter whether there's a good software industry, since I am good enough that companies in silicon valley will still hire me even if I don't live there. Get ready for an anglo nerd to show up

Bullshit weed is sold in ounces. Say something in danish.

Fucking beautiful country. My ex-girlfriend was born there. Thankfully not an Inuit though, lol.

Cheese danish

Fundamentalist conformist curious?

I hear everyone in Nuuk knows each other. Know anyone whose surname may be something along the lines of 'Skifte'?

Attached: 7987110164.jpg (2450x1344, 198K)

Highest suicide rate in world

Why?

Post some Greenland pussy

Does Eskimo pussy smell more like fish than usual pussy?
Asking for a friend.

i read somewhere the underground cartoonist Gilbert Sheldon owns a bunch of land up there. "I've never seen it, but I understand it's as green as any other part of Greenland!"

>Why are all the houses exactly the same and painted like Monopoly pieces?

"What is Levittown?"

/thread