What's the most degenerate thing you have done?

What's the most degenerate thing you have done?

Attached: Screenshot_20181129-223215.jpg (1080x1920, 344K)

no comment

Stole some kids/teens panties from a washing machine on my floor, used them to jerk off, shot a huge load into them, then put them back into the machine before they came back to switch to the dryer. Wish I would have just kept them.

Masturbated over my little sister as she slept.

Well I dated two twins a girl and a boy who I met as my studens.

your life is an anime

It was until my last relationship with my sister in law ended

Let me guess, someone stole your sweet role.

Attached: 8af60c97a699ce24de0f067b9999a606.png (600x1000, 1.54M)

Had sex with my niece while her boyfriend was texting and calling her because she was fucking wasted and angry about some dumb shit he did. She's the same age as me so it wasn't that bad but it was still pretty bad. She remembers and doesn't mind it though.

I’ve cummed in one of my cousins shampoo and body wash and I’ve stole pics of another cousin off her phone...... niether know

I let my 10 yr old cousin think I was asleep as he molested me. I never came so hard in my life...

beat MGQ

My bf at the time was into pee play. Sometimes at night we'd set a couple towels down on the bed. When we woke up, I'd throw a leg over him, press my crotch into his thigh and start peeing through my panties. I actually felt good doing it, something about the warmth. Degen.

Fucked a dog

jerked off to two of my cousins on ig

Elaborate with excruciating details

That's hot

I found some dirty panties by the side of the road and jerked off with them

somehow I am still alive

My friend is raising my kid and thinks it's his.

pretended to be a girl online to rake in donations from nerds across the various basement virgin level games that i also enjoy

started making so much money my actual girlfriend let me take more and more risque pictures of herself in order to convince them i'm wholly real and there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for them

whenever we're kinky we sit down together and cyber with some random fat nerd in switzerland or wherever and let them pop their load before going off and popping ours (i get away with it because they think a girl takes like an hour to masturbate etc)

at one point i had this secondary female persona going on with a different set of hobbies interests and mannerisms etc, to the point where it was getting difficult in some cases deciding what i liked more etc

still, made a good amount of money from it, enough to furnish our rentcuck home at least and buy some luxuries

Most degenerate thing is being born white.

Dressed in my gf's clothes to meet with guys and suck them off