Yea Forums I'm going on a coffee date tomorrow, but I don't want to waste time with this bitch and just want to smash

Yea Forums I'm going on a coffee date tomorrow, but I don't want to waste time with this bitch and just want to smash.

What do to just end up smashing tomorrow after coffee?

Attached: 1534151284107.jpg (1200x1600, 221K)

You really better play your cards right lol. Scale 1-10 how attractive are you?

I'll be looking like a solid 8 tomorrow user, trying to think of the best way to get back to mine/hers and just smash instead of another date or some shit

There's no secret password to make it happen. If she is looking for a one night stand, it'll happen naturally assuming you aren't socially retarded.

1. How attractive are you?
2. How good are you with girls? Are you stuttering faggot or do you have something close to a "smooth" personality"
3. How attractive is the girl?

Thankfully not socially retarded, so should be sorted if that's what's she's looking for.
But just trying to think of the least retarded way to hint/ suggest going back to one of our places that doesn't come off wrong

Tell her you want to smash. If she's into it, she'll let you smash. If she's not, she'll tell you to fuck off. Either way, you won't waste time.

I'm an 8/10, she's an 8/,10. I talk fine with them and everything, I know it'll go smooth. But I just don't know what to actually say after the coffee, relating to going back to one of our places

Don't listen to this fool. Even though it might work, logic is a no go.

Ask if she’s got plans when the coffee is over and before she even thinks about saying bye or planning another thing with you. If she doesn’t have plans take her to your place.

I plan to, but don't want to ask it in a way that comes across as blunt as we'll be in public. So just trying to think / ask for opinions on how when it comes to telling her that part, how to do it

If this is the case you got to be as direct as possible.

If she is going out with you, she finds you physically attractive enough that she would fuck you. Making that happen is up to you.

How old are you guys?

Asking her if she wants to go to your place is a cool way of saying you want to fuck her.

It’s like the foot massage debate in Pulp Fiction.

I like this user, I think that's the nicest way to approach it. Thanks for the advice

Yeah I'll be direct with her, in the way user said above. I'll do what I can and see where it goes. And we're both early 20's

You can’t say it at the coffee date. You need to wait until after. Say it like this.
I really like you and I’m interested in you but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time. I’m not looking for anything serious, just casual things.

Also why the fuck are you going to a coffee shop if your just trying to smash this broad? You take them to the bar idiot

Give her plausible deniability. Establish a shared interest, and make her going to your place (or vice versa) a part of that interest.

If you game, ask if she wants to play. If you are both into music, offer to show her your instrument/edm trashfire whatever.

She will know what it’s about, but she’ll appreciate the shitty attempt at subtlety.

So they say the best time to kiss a girl is during the date rather than after. Likewise, you gotta make sure there's sexual tension during the date and not just throw Out the suggestion at the end. So really keep this in mind. Compliment the way her body looks in her clothes, light touches, hand games work wonders, talk SOFTLY sometimes so she leans in. Things like this will make her crazy if you play it off without being desperate. Finally, if possible make sure you're getting coffee a close walk to your place. Then you can either go for a walk and be like I live right up here wanna have some drinks, or if you're further same thing, or alternatively offer to show her something cool you mentioned during the date. You got it playa

I think I'll ask her if she has plans after coffee, if not, I'll ask if she wants to come back to mine. Then when at mine, we'll both be thinking it so I'll say something along the lines of this so it's clear if she's down to smash.

And she doesn't drink, so she suggested getting coffee, I choose the place

They are going for fucking coffee. It’s a casual meet up to check if user is decent. He’s not getting a kiss, if he tries he ruined it.

A lot of non-virgins on Yea Forums tonight...

How sexual are your conversations? If they're real flirty and charged, it'll be easy. If she's pretty reserved then itll take work

Im definitely not saying he should go for the kiss, that's definitely more for a night out situation, I just meant to make sure he's being sexual during the date and doesn't just hope an ask at the end will seal the deal

The music could work well, if I say wanna go back and listen to music etc. But I'll feel out the situation and see how it is

Thanks for that user, and noted.
We'll only be like 5/6 min walk away from my place thankfully. Also what did you mean by the hand games part?

Attached: 2489837233.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Just casual, with a underlying tone of wanting to fuck

I'll keep it sexual during the date user. But I was thinking of doing the cheek kiss when first greeting each other. Good? Bad?

lol going in with the mindset to just smash will make that probability a lot less likely to happen. Go and flirt and tease her. Ask her questions and try to keep the topic on her, because women like talking about themselves. Go for a kiss at the end and try to get a little grabby (don't aim straight for the pussy/ass/tits), and if that goes well just say "let's take this to my place", and if it doesn't then just stop and say your goodbyes and don't message her back for 3-4 days to set up another date and try again. Most of the time people fuck within the first 3 days, but the smoother you are the faster it will be.

just give her what she wants a whole date with you where you can act casual socially. you said yourself you're not a perfect 10/10 it must be in your best interest to let her come onto you

Not the user you replied to. Touch her hands playfully, pretend to be interested in a ring she has on or something. Don’t close your fists. Keep them open and palms facing her. Something about body posture.

Also see which way her leg is pointed. If it’s pointed at you, she’s interested. If it’s at the door, she’s not obviously. Really cool trick to read someone

Nice, so you can feel it out and if emotions are high, a walk is a good way to keep the mood flowing.

And by hand games I mean stuff like the one where you put your hands over each other and try to slap her hands before she moves them, or bet her in a game of thumb wars, and a personal favorite of mine where you grab her palm and "read" her hand. You can say you know how to read hands and then start slowly and as you "read the lines" come up with all kinds of bullshit, as long as you're having fun.

I might go for the greeting kiss on the cheek at the start, but for a kiss at the end I'll need to see how the situation is and if she'd be into that. Hopefully she'll want to come back to mine before a kiss. Then we'll be sorted.

I plan on having a normal date, I know we'll have a great time. So we'll just see user

Thanks user I'll keep this in mind, and thanks for that ring idea

Definitely go for the cheek kiss, and hold her by her waist when one hand when you do. Not sure how experienced you are but be confident, you're a man, she's a woman. Tease her, have fun.

I'll keep the hand gestures in mind user, and I'll defo try 'reading her palm',I think holding her hand and using my finger to draw slow caressing lines on her palms could do something

Kiss on the cheek, got it. But using one hand on her waist at the same time, maybe it's me being dumb but I can't imagine these 2 movements syncing together. Maybe I'm thinking about the movements wrong user

Lol, so right hand on her waist pulling her in closer and you kiss her left cheek or right whichever feels more natural cause I can't conceptualize it in my head right now haha

> Thanks user I'll keep this in mind, and thanks for that ring idea

protip: earring

Ahh I getcha, so leading into it. I'll give it a shot since I'll be going for the cheek anyway

With a ring, I can mention it and reach and touch the hand. But I feel like the earring can only be mentioned user. Right?

Nicee one Elon...Nice one!

Attached: 1gw3q32cpyep0l6g0228260996600.jpg (1734x1201, 208K)

> not socially retarded
> asking Yea Forums for advice on getting laid
OK

Attached: 1552973831591.jpg (453x604, 69K)

A woman knows 5 seconds after talking to you if she wants to fuck. She's already agreed to it, just don't talk her out of it.

All other anons seem to agree going back to mine is better than going back to hers. Do you also agree user?

Less creepy that way (more likely not to scare her away) but I'm not giving some girl I don't know my adress. Crazy girls are hard to get rid of.

Your best bet is to cancel the coffee/lunch bullshit(make up a lie if you have to), then proceed to make plans for dinner and get her into the sheets for the night.

She seems pretty decent, I guess we'll see tomorrow. Nothing tells me she's crazy just yet. But who knows after/if we smash

I could but I'm free midday, which is why I thought getting with her would fill that slot for me

This.

Coffee dates are for family, friends, or weirdos who have persisted you for a date that you don't really want to go on but there is some extenuating circumstance which makes you feel obligated to go (like they are a friend of a mutual friend who has helped organised the date and things you two will 'click', kek)

We met on tinder, then talked on snap, now we're going for a coffee. It fits my day good tomorrow. So I'm hoping we're both down for a midday fuck tbh

No problem OP

whys this shit gotta be so complicated
don't invite a bitch out for coffee just straightup ask if she wants to fuck

It works for some user, and usually some do. But some want to do a 'precheck' to make sure the guy isn't a fucking murderer or some shit. I dunno, some just like to meet and get to know the person first.

>tinder
>The literal app for random sex hookups
And you got a Coffee Date... hahaha kek! It should have been an instant slide into the DMs and then slide into netflix and smash. The fact that you are getting a coffee date already says that her spidey sense in tingling, probably picked up on a less than certain vibe in your convos. Prolly wanted to bail but decided to give it one chance, for 20 minutes at a very public place, during the middle of the day, so she can bail at the first chance and ghost you.

Pro-tip: She will probably get a text or a phone call about 15-20 minutes into the 'date' and have to leave right away because it was an emergency. Kek

Obviously a fag that doesn't know the convo. She wanted my snap, we snapped. We both said when we're free, she finishes work early and wanted to meet me. I said I'll come pick you up after work, then she said we can get coffee first. Make more assumptions you incel

K bro, but keep an eye out for that emergency text/call

This could be what girls normally do to you user since you know that whole process so well, but it's never happened to me.

She already told me she's free after work for the day but I'm the one that's busy in the afternoon, so want the smash window to be midday

My negro

If it's the only schedule you have, she should either invite you over to her place to fuck(have fun).
Alternatively, she should also be comfortable enough with you to show up at your place to fuck(have fun). Don't go out of your way to put her on a pedastle.

Unironically this, always fucking works

After the coffee date if you feel the vibe make a joking/serious comment something like the coffee here is good but the coffee at my place is even better if you want to try sometime? Shell say yes. You say how about right now? If she's not retarded she'll know what's up

I was gonna pick her up after she finishes work but she says she's walking distance to her place (same distance as my place also, very close, 5 min walk), and she wanted to get coffee. Still thinking on if to have the sit in coffee and chat first or have the walk out coffee and find a way to ask if she'd want to go back to mine or hers in a less dumb way

It does for dumb sluts that just want a hookup, there are girls that expect just a bit more lol

Also a nice idea to slide into getting back to mine. (Also make a killer coffee so I'll be able to attend behind the statement if needed). But also would be great if we ended up at hers, but I guess that would be up to her to suggest