Is it possible to live a happy life with a 4.3 inc dick, or should i start loading my shotgun

Is it possible to live a happy life with a 4.3 inc dick, or should i start loading my shotgun

Attached: 010F411C-CE21-421C-93FE-BA757CDD3B78.jpg (923x857, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/?SSAID=312581&sscid=31k3_ey7hi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey user. Happiness has nothing to with your dick size.

Hey user, girlfriend cheats on me with black guy

Load her up user. Cuckoldery is a sin

Still, i live with massive anxiety because of my size, to the point where i cant handle social situations because i feel intimidated, how do i let this go

leave her

>Is it possible to live a happy life with a 4.3 inc dick
Of course. Become a twink, problem solved.

Most fat girls don't care and have tiny pussies anyway.

Attached: Image5.jpg (647x693, 12K)

Probably gonna need that shotty op

just play with your ass. if you arent happy with your dick, move on to your ass and find a gf who will peg you. you may even prefer that feeling.

OR move to iran and convert to islam and marry a 6 year old

Attached: 461_1000.jpg (500x375, 30K)

No one gives a shit about your dick size, your tiny mongrel noodle doesn't effect your ability to write a novel, program a new hit video game, build a shack or play a masterpiece. You're barred from doing all those things because you're a faggot

They do love em young in that peaceful religion

Attached: 1552892436471.jpg (487x480, 37K)

Learn to eat a woman out and finger her. Also learn to not be creepy. Boom. Sex for life.

ay who cares. just know deep down in your heart most people are only in it for themselves. And they dont truly care about you

most girls don't care that much about size if you're a decent person. I'm maybe a little over 6 and the biggest slut I've been with loved it, and she honestly struggled to fully insert bigger toys. your problem is your lack of confidence

I honestly have no idea because I don’t have a clit. See what I have is what women want and need. I’m 25 and steadily fucking a 39 year old married mother better than her fat ass husband can.

>bragging about fucking an old granny
fuck dude. i think he'd be more jealous of you pulling in fresh tail than yesterdays garbage

Become a trap user

That’s no problem either. Their oldest daughter turns 18 in June. She’s next.

why wait? do you live in a cuck state like california?

If your girl is worried about your dick size, youre with the wrong one bro. Shit dosent matter after a month, don't be a shit head and treat a girl with respect and don't bring them down with your insecurities.

Just be gay,
1. Exercise and eat well
2. Buy some cosplay online
3. And get you a dom bf
Basically become a girl

So basically have a girl cut off your cock and smash your balls :)

You can live a happy life.
Probably not a very fulfilling sexual life as a heterosexual male.
But you could, like, get really interested in metal detecting or something.

Worse. It’s a commonwealth state. But she’s already wanting to. She knows I’ve been throat fucking her mom and doesn’t care so she’s fair game

100% retard

Size doesnt matter unless the girl is a huge masochist that actually enjoys her cervix being pounded

You should Google around on how to make your dick bigger before ending your existence you dumbass nigger. Look into PE. Do stretches/hanging to quickly add length, and if you're a a fatfuck, drop the pounds. This stuff is legit btw, it gave me a little more length.

Now stop whining like a faggot and make your dick bigger. Don't listen to the bluepilled retards on here, 100% of your issues would go away if you were more endowed.

Wow, you should KYS you gigacuck low T loser. Cut your own cock off faggot.

4 inches isnt even micro territory u fag.
go youtube up micropenis and look for the interviews done with 3 dudes with 2 inch dicks that lead great happy lives

>Size doesnt matter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*deep breath*
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Implying I ever had a cock

Attached: 1552491110485.jpg (1044x1046, 202K)

>3 dudes with 2 inch dicks that lead great happy lives
This is bullshit and you know it. Sure, they may act like they're happy, but the fame is probably the only thing keeping them from killing themselves.

It's over for OP and you know it, you just don't wanna admit it.

Sorry to hear about your botched circumcision. I can see why you have chronic penis envy now.

small penis detected

I mean no girl wants a micropenis but I've yet to meet a girl that prefers massive cock. 6-8in seems to be the sweet spot but if you aren't retarded you can work with less

some do. theres always someone who wants something. theres even entire communities of girls wanting big fat guys they can feed so they can get even fatter.

but the problem then becomes feeling like a fetish instead of a legitimate relationship. i can guarantee that you will feel the displeasure after the initial happy hump of having somebody fades away

Size does matter. Everyone who says otherwise has a small dick. Interesting of you to back pedal your original position by citing above average lengths now. This tells me you were an insecure lying fag all along.

I'm about 8" and while that's not huge, it is enough to bash a woman in the cervix and they all love that pain delivered in the right moment mid sex. I've routinely had women complement my dick, tell me how nice it is to find a dick like mine, come back to me just for sex, etc.

Girls like big dicks. Everyone who says otherwise is lying or compensating.

Ha ha, your cute sweetie but I still think he should cut his little cock off or let someone do it for him ;). The most he'll ever get is his hand

sure some do, and they are superficial people
yeah I think my dick is small (around 6") but I've never had an issue with it. in certain positions I can hit the cervix too. maybe they like big dicks but have you ever wondered if they just like you for your dick? pleasure for women is very mental and if they actually like you and find you attractive they don't need much stimulation to get what they want. and don't take this as me being hostile, I'm just speaking from my experience

Sorry, but I'm not into psychotic psychopathic trannies with daddy issues. Maybe you'll have better over at /r/cuckolding or r/genderqueer though, you might just run into some guy who wants to cut their cock off. Good luck!

>my dick is small
>(around 6")
Pick one you dumb cunt.

I mean its certainly not big

>Tranny
Just let a group of girls do whatever they want to your little dick user. Haven't you ever wondered what would happen if you said they could do anything to your privates?

Attached: 1552660058512.png (2157x2344, 972K)

Start working out. Dick size won’t matter when you look great and feel better

>Just let a group of girls do whatever they want to your little dick user.
How about I mace you instead?

Attached: 82b6228e9c0af1da382eb66342765f703169e0c5a471da7a56fa321b2bbee9b2.jpg (587x618, 88K)

Convert to Islam and marry a 7 year old.

Oooooh why are you so mad? You think they would instantly go to cut the tiny cock off? Or maybe crush those grapes in with a hammer? Scared that a bunch of girls would be the end of a most likely nonexistent sex life? ;)

Attached: 4239053799.jpg (2450x1344, 198K)

is this ireland?

Post a pic so we can see what you’re working with

Why do you care about your dick that much? I'm sure you could live happily with the occasional laugh at you at worst. Just find someone that lover you

>Oooooh why are you so mad? You think they would instantly go to cut the tiny cock off? Or maybe crush those grapes in with a hammer? Scared that a bunch of girls would be the end of a most likely nonexistent sex life? ;)
Not what I implied retard, I'm not the OP. But clearly you're a danger to society, so I've reported all of your posts globally. You'll probably be behind bars with a bunch of big scary men though, so hey, maybe you'll live out your fantasy. Might wanna consider getting a lawyer too.

As a female I can tell you size doesn’t matter just don’t be shit in bed use your tongue, your fingers, your words and hands.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

there are some dam good advantages to a small dick
-petite girls aren't afraid of it
-anal hurts less to get started
-blowjobs are always "thorough"
-hard in public, no worries

Funny thing is I'm so bored at least 3 of the positive posts are me as well ha ha. You getting so triggered over my posts is funny though considering where you are

Attached: 4484950058.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

lol come at me fag

>damage control
Too late buddy, the popo are coming right your way. Prepare to get your anus obliterated yuh weiner-chopping lunatic.

Attached: 4760a6d1cd7363dd9c39bbe0dcf801ab9fff881de19c3a9e3c6b7d13c42d8d31.jpg (196x225, 13K)

There are men with 12 inches of cock
We are nothing.

There testosterone is 5,000ng/dl probably when they were babby.

Get rich if you make enough money doesn't matter how many inches they have girls still yours because you have $

Oof foiled again for trolling another 'innocent' user into doing something dumb

wot??

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 16K)

i wish this were so.

Attached: n_TT_env4856.jpg (991x739, 57K)

Your IP is being backtraced and your location is being triangulated, sir.
>t. Fbi

Attached: T7wt92j.jpg (680x449, 55K)

most women cannot even handle that comfortably. hmu when you give a girl an orgasm purely from nipple stimulation

Oh. Oh no. Well time for a good snooze

Not all women can experience that infact it’s a very small minority

Watch out, I heard that a butt-pirate in your local area is on the loose. Might wanna consider sleeping facing up.

Very few women actually orgasm without clit stimulation anyway.
Just fuck n rub

Attached: scIRR7H.jpg (900x1200, 216K)

yeah because a female orgasm is at the very least half mental. my point is you don't need a giant cock to please a woman that is actually into you. most women can't experience an orgasm from penetration for the same reason

just get yourself a hermit crab. You have no idea how much of a cum slut a hermit crab can be

You'll be fine. Others said positive things here, most is true, so I'll just add to the numbers, in case you are keeping track.

Attached: star_trek_1524870751.png (891x1280, 118K)

Attached: 1552978189777.jpg (667x430, 16K)

lol

the most popular dildo length is 5 inches of insert-able length...
Most womens vaginas are 4-5 inches deep. Some when fully aroused can be 6 inches but thats about it

If you are 5+ inches you are fine above average girth is better than above average length

lovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/?SSAID=312581&sscid=31k3_ey7hi

That pic makes me diamonds and i don't know why

Attached: 1396194356710.png (223x200, 13K)

Learning alternatives aside from sex is alot more better then a hulking dick. Sounds like you have more of a getting a girl problem than you do sex.

well not this but understanding that sex isn't just penetration helps

I'm sitting at 6 and 1/2 inches and my gf cries if I try to raw dick her without 30 minutes of foreplay. She constantly tells me she wishes my dick was 5cm smaller so we could just have sex immediately.

I think you'll be fine

If this is you just give up and become a trap.Otherwise post sauce to pic

dear user, my dick is 2.95 inch flaccid. I'm living pretty well.

>Imagine your dick not being 12 inches
Bunch of doomed dicklets in this thread kek