ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results!

ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results!

Okay, so this is easy, you should have all of the chemicals needed around the house!

Youll need around 5-over 9000 pennies (or copper coin from your country), and a straw, put these aside.

Get a clear jar, scoop 2 tablespoons of salt into it, and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.

Now the first important ingredient should be in the bathroom cleaning supplies; Ammonia (any brand). Pour it in until the jar is 2/3 of the way full (as tall as you want the crystals to grow)

The last ingredient is laundry bleach (careful not to spill on your clothes!), fill the rest of the jar.

Now drop the pennies into the bottom, and quickly take the straw and blow bubbles onto the pennies to get the crystals going.

You should begin to see stringy crystals form after about 30 seconds of blowing. That's it!

The attached pic took around 10 minutes of steady blowing

The pink and purple some from the production of copper-calciphate using the CO2 in your own breath!

(blowing until youre dizzy actually increases the CO2 in your breath, giving better colors)

Attached: 8f296b9787c4723939fce83240190735308633a7232db61a4cbf6303ca183d1a.jpg (249x245, 12K)

nice try faggot. we wont fall for that again

>tfw asthmafag and can't blow for 10 minutes.

Attached: ree.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Tbh, you can only fall for it once

Attached: 1552320523964.gif (320x240, 1.35M)

Is there amonia substitutes? I don't have some.

What happens if his instructions are followed?

No thanks. Everyone knows this will electrocute your ass!

dont do it it make nerve gas

The mustard gas trick is too old, gotta find a new one bud.

DED

Attached: 099.jpg (567x311, 29K)

user-vids.tk

you get crystals

Fuck yeah doing this now

How is it even legal to post shit like this? You are essentially trying to fool someone into accidentally dying. If I hand someone a glass of poison and tell them it's pepsi, is it their fault if they die or my fault?

you're obviously a fuckin' newfag who just stumbled on Yea Forums and on the art of b8 posting.

> HOW TO KILL YOURSELF

Stop it FAGGOT

someone just saw a "worst things on Yea Forums" videos

You have to go back.

yea mustard gas

at the very least permanent nerve damage
otherwise DEATH

>5-over 9000 pennies

Attached: What year is it.jpg (500x362, 20K)

Some folks here on Yea Forums think it is funny to commit murder.
OK kids look at the attached chart.

Never mix ammonia and chlorine bleach.

Attached: 1472710555417.jpg (1628x1932, 461K)

You have to go back too.

try mixing some of your bleach with some toothpaste and it'll make liquid ammonia, trust me bro I'm a scientist

Attached: 1535497408666.png (812x806, 797K)

newfag is new
also, toxic ammonia-bleach gas.

samefag

Underrated post

and these threads are back

Attached: 1396479500881.jpg (462x453, 41K)

and they even have the audacity to use the exact same bait

Attached: 1275373753753835.jpg (960x936, 75K)

if i tell you to drink bleach and you do it how would it be my fault ur an idiot

You are telling them to mix chemicals that are harmful and claiming they will create crystals which they won't.

You are attempting to harm folks through deception.

Hell will be filled with scum like you.

It is to some part your fault because you stipulated it, asshole.

This makes mustard gas.... WW1 re-creation thread dumb fucks

feel free to shoot yourselves in the head with small caliber bullets so you can survive when someone shoots you with a bigger caliver one.
it works trust me.

Attached: 1535504965481m.jpg (1024x1001, 92K)

1. Enter thread.
2. Read thread from first post to last.
3. Then feel free to comment in a way that is not beating a dead horse.

See here and here and here and here and here and here and here Hush user there is already a meme for that.

Attached: wZjWF0l.jpg (550x448, 75K)

>muh gassies
>muh poisonings
so original niggers
got me some prime crystals, suck it

Well thanks a lot Yea Forums! I made so cool ass crystals. I'll post results, P.D: don't belive those faggots who say it's fake and dangerous, it actually works

Here is results. Also I'm gonna tell you how I did it:

You'll need 5-8 pennies (or copper coin from your country), and a straw, put these aside.
Get a clear jar, scoop 2 tablespoons of salt into it, and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
Now the first important ingredient should be in the bathroom cleaning supplies: Ammonia (any brand).
Pour it in until the jar is 2/3 of the way full (as tall as you want the crystals to grow).
The last ingredient is laundry bleach (careful not to spill on your clothes!) fill the rest of the jar.
Now drop the pennies into the bottom, and quickly take the straw and blow bubbles onto the pennies to get the crystals going. You should begin to see cringy crystals from after 30 seconds of blowing. That's it!
The attached Pic took around 10 minutes of steady blowing.
The pink and purple some from the production of copper-calciphate using the CO2 in your own breath! (blowing until you are dizzy actually increases the CO2 in your breath, giving better colors)

Attached: 8baf24a93c5425b69cbde9ef1067fa5a2c0d0027_hq.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Image explains how to do it

Attached: IMG_20190223_132135.jpg (221x241, 14K)

>The stories and information posted here are >artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

You will be the new "too soon"

This just makes poisonous chlorine gas. OP is garbage.

it smells funny lol
cool crystals

"crystals" aka Mustard Gas

QUICK WAHT YEAR IS IT OP

Mustard gas

you gonna be hiter in ww1

Nah...read this repeated again post, didn't bother to read the rest and thought i'd keep the warning in the forefront....so again...it's mustard gas you dumb fucks....you will die a horrible death or be on a respirator for the rest of your life. Amazes me there are idiots posting this kind of crap. Must be because of their small dicks.