Is there anything called American food culture? I mean I have ate Chinese, Japanese, indian etc...

Is there anything called American food culture? I mean I have ate Chinese, Japanese, indian etc, but what about American food? Does it exist?

Attached: images.jpg (570x538, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cuisine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jambalaya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burgers you thick cunt.
Also TexMex

Burgers are german

they literally invented fast food

burgers are european, hamburg is a german city. its the concept of making it fatter and cheaper to produce which made the breakthrough

Making altered versions of other culture’s food is our thing.

Tacos, Pizza, Burgers, Hot Dogs, the list goes on

Italian food?
Pasta and tomato sauce right?
Pasta from China and tomatoes from America right?

Jewish latkas
Potatoe pancakes right?
Potatoes from America right?

All cuisine is derivative

Troll harder

Pizza is Italian right?
Flatbread and tomato sauce?
Why in Turkey do they have pide?
Flatbread and tomato sauce

Lard

Corn...

Just a whole shit-tonna corn with corn syrup

Americans are basically Europeans.

This
If you enjoy tomato sauce and cheese on your pizza it is American pizza.

Velvita. Discusting shit cheese wanna be shit. Entirely processed shit. Tastes terrible.

Southern food, almost anything grilled like hamburgers or hotdogs, "surf and turf", etc. Just look at a Perkins, Ruby Tuesdays, or a Longhorn steakhouse menu or something. It's all considered American food here.

Donuts?

Chocolate chip cookies

So basically American food consist of all the shit you can eat

anything fatty and fried tbh. this country is a joke

just drink beer
its not america-originated but you'll FEEL American

here in the south we have an incredibly unique food culture with a lot to offer.

to say america doesn't have food culture is foolish, we have a very diverse array cuisines across the country.

I think everyone should take a vacation to Charleston, South Carolina at least once in their lives just to eat and drink.

its called McDonalds
thats what they eat in the White House

you're asking about a region almost equal in size to all of europe, there's a lot going on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cuisine

in california french food is mixing with asian food, southern food is european plus black people, cajun, creole, tex mex, florida food is southern mixing with the carribean, there's just a lot going on

Attached: Smoked_salmon_eggs_Benedict.jpg (1280x960, 187K)

Attached: 1552277858108.jpg (1000x1000, 465K)

Germany invented the Hamburg Steak which made its way over to the Americas and became popular over time. It was in the Americas that they decided to put it between buns and make Hamburgers.

>American
>culture
pick one and only one.

Holy fuck knuckles god has spoken.

I HATE ANYONE WHO PUTS PASTA IN CHILI AND I HOPE THEY ALL DIE

ANYONE WHO PUTS PASTA IN CHILI SHOULD DIE

Southern food, specifically Creole. It is a mixture of African style cooking with French and Spanish flavors as well.

noice

>I eat the same food as the president
Fuck yea
Checkd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jambalaya

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>European
>Rights that are actually enshrined in the law and not just a gift from the nobility that can be revoked at any time

pick one and only one

Attached: JUPITER.jpg (512x661, 108K)

Cajun/Creole is a distinct American style.

Attached: 1394482977439.jpg (616x462, 37K)

Tipping to make server's wages from what i know is a solely american thing that originated during the great depression. Most other countries if not all just pay the servers a wage rather then rely on the customers to give them a wage.

Attached: wow.jpg (430x320, 13K)

Jesus Christ, that looks so fucking good.

>Implying that the USA isn't a feudal society just like Europe still is

Attached: 1531344451135.jpg (700x700, 87K)

The US is too big and varied a country to sum up. Its even farther apart than Mandarin vs Cantonese when New England seafood gets compared to Chicago Pizza or Kansas City BBQ

It's the lion that get's me.

BIS
CUI
TS&
GRA
VY!

donuts isnt food

considering someone from outside the permanent political class who the entire elite and the press disapproves of I don't think I have to imply the self-evident

Attached: 5ab2c34440f8652505ecfc260dff37ee.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

reported

>the lion that get's me
ironic

Attached: pbox.php.jpg (1484x1219, 99K)

Might make sense if Upper class inbred twits in Europe weren't propped up compared to people in the US making money and doing better than you

But no its an unfair society embrace communism etc.

Get over yourself.
Trump is just another upper class twat, a useless product of a feudal society that keeps the rich in riches.

Attached: Co4aZ7BWgAQwFrz.jpg (600x405, 44K)

fite me you fat fuck donuts are not breakfast dinner or lunch, they arent food

donuts are 100% traditional American food
can't you realize that you idiot

It's bizarre that people cling to this idea. You can get the best of most everything in the states. Best beer, best coffee, etc. But people go to a $5 diner or a petrol station and then complain about the quality. Fuckin tards.

Although I will say that the Japanese have taken some American quickie mart foods and made them even more amazing. The Japanese get it. They just have the discipline to not eat too much of it. But they are about the last. Even China has an obesity epidemic now.

>Rights that are actually enshrined in the law and not just a gift from the nobility that can be revoked at any time
only like half of the countries in europe even still have 'royalty' and for all of them human rights are enshrined in the law. If any so called 'monarch' would try to take them away the elected government would just say no and take away their royalty-status instead or just ignore them since they don't have any de-facto power

Most food that was devised in America was done out of necessity by immigrants. What started as simple substitutions due to availability eventually became uniquely styled dishes, but retained the heritage of the immigrants that made them, so California rolls are still considered Japanese even though ordering them in Japan would get you laughed at.Southern cooking is where dishes are usually considered American but even chicken fried steak with cream gravy is an evolution of German cuisine. Ice cream is probably the most authentic American food in terms of origin.

Oddly enough, German, Polish and Mexican...mixed with Italian.
BREAD MEAT BREAD MEAT FRIED over
highly salted MEAT BREAD MEAT BREAD
ON A DEEP DISH PIZZA? FLAVOR CITY!!!!

"This dish may be 29,000 calories but...it feels like home to me"
Served with triple chocolate chip pancake apple pie

This is the face I make when I cum on my hermit crab while farting and he starts eating it

There is an excellent, simple example of this in Chinese cuisine. Chinese gold miners who came over and went into cooking for other miners brought Egg Foo Yung and simply added the brown gravy that American miners were used to eating on most everything back then. That brown gravy was used to cover up the taste of overly gamey meat. In doing so they created a simple but unique twist on a very old recipe. That is actually how many Chinese in China like eating it now in big cities.

“The United States of America is such as glorious mess of contradiction, such a crazy quilt of competing themes, such a fecund mishmash of people and ideas, that defining us is pretty much pointless. There is, of course, a kind of faded notion of "Americana", one that concerns Route 66, diners, freak rock formations, and the like—but even in it's halcyon days this "roadside attraction" version of America was never an accurate or nuanced distillation of our massively complicated culture.“

>
>Why doesn't Americans has American foods
There are more German Americans than actual German people(i.e. people that live in Germany)