I can't stop drinking orange juice. I drink so much of it a day until it sickens me and then I drink more the next day...

I can't stop drinking orange juice. I drink so much of it a day until it sickens me and then I drink more the next day. My stomach feels gross, but I can't stop, it tastes so good.
Help me Yea Forums. You are my last hope

Attached: IMG_20190319_052326.jpg (1944x2592, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyZWojeVhyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep drinking it

Thread closed

You might have pica. Go see a doctor!That amount of acid is wreaking havoc in your digestive system. Also, vitamin c poisoning is a real thing. Start drinking water and alkaline drinks to neutralize stomach acid.

Scond thing: GO SEE A GODAMNED DOCTOR ALREADY.

I have another bottle. It might make me throw up. But it tastes SO good

I have only been drinking it for about a week, also I'm usually pretty good with water

Listen man. You keep drinking that goddamned OJ you're going to fuck some shit up. It's highly acidic and has a shit load of sugar. This will push you in to hyperglycemia. Maybe even pre-diabetes.

>Also, vitamin c poisoning is a real thing
Except it's not retard.
Vitamin C is water solution, so you urinate all the excess out.

Alright. I'll stop, thanks. I literally just opened the next bottle, but I'll put it back in the fridge

pica pica
picachu

water soluble*

>60mg in glass of oj
>2g is toxic
>water soluble
> vitamin c poisoning is a real thing.
Yeah, that doesn't add up chief.

Suck my dick. It is toxic st high enough levels.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-224214_Chrome.jpg (810x4287, 1.38M)

I also bought pancakes. I feel so fat

Attached: IMG_20190319_054237.jpg (2592x1944, 987K)

What the fuck kinda dollar store pancakes are those? I'm genuinely curious. Are they even tasty? Do they come with a little packet of syrup?

Attached: 1php8p.jpg (898x701, 86K)

Tell me, how do you plan on obtaining 2g of fucking vitamin C from food/drink.

Try this stuff out, it's pretty good especially with vodka.

Attached: Welches-Orange_Pineapple.jpg (212x500, 22K)

>these people were intentionally dosed with vitamin C to see the toxic thresholds
Guess how many patients I've seen with vitamin C toxicity?

you sound like a fucking faggot weirdo

i'd kick your ass if i knew you in person

I used to have them as a kid, but these were on sale for 2 packets for £1 and thought I should try them out

At least they wont get scurvy.

Thank you user

That's honestly a lot more common.
Not that common mind you, but more common.
College kids that take no vitamins and eat nothing but fast food get that more often than you'd think

No you won’t
Also, Shut up Nigger

Attached: 4A736A2A-C549-4E61-827A-C3C255143B6E.jpg (923x844, 81K)

Go see a doctor and STOP drinking it

That's crazy, especially college kids who should know better.

Hey. If OP is drinking the a liter of this stuff. Then he is taking in ~250mg of vitamin c. If he drinks 2 liters that 500mg. Taking into consideration his liver is now working overtime to break down the vitamin c, he has an excess building up in the blood till the liver has a chance to break it down and send it to his kidneys to be filtered out and excreted. Excessive intake of orange juice makes the blood thicker as it has a lot of sugar content in it. A slow moving circulatory system can fuck with the process of breaking down vitamins in the liver.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (322x242, 1.37M)

I didn't even know prepackaged pancakes were a thing. What the fuck??

>Update
I just threw up. Anyone want a pic?

Alright. I'll stop drinking it now. I don't know why but I have been sort of addicted to it all week

Checked and keked

Post pic

>on Yea Forums
it all adds up for me user

My man

Strangely this isn't the first time I have been addicted to fruit. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't stop eating grapes, threw up then too. Kek

Attached: IMG_20190319_055604.jpg (1944x2592, 755K)

Cont.

If he drinks 2 liters a day for 1 week. That's 3500mg of vitamin c his body has to break down with the high sugar content. Let take those fat fucks who drink 2 liters of soda a day. They die of liver failure or heart failure. Because the liver cannot process the amount of other bullshit in the blood because of the slow moving circulatory system. Read a educational article once in a while.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-225743_Chrome.jpg (1079x1639, 629K)

I saved that as curious_cat.jpg

Well they are in the UK. They are for lunch boxes and shit

Attached: Zoolander-Mugatu-w-evil_poodle.jpg (1280x857, 325K)

Kek. You're a weird mufucker op

Thank you

Goddamn aliens

No, thank you

They just want to be your friend.

Attached: anal_probe_finger-wonder_alien.jpg (400x319, 48K)

And they wonder why poor people are fat.

I'm not fat, I usually eat very little. I'm having a weird week

He better spit on that finger first

Or why fat people are poor

I wouldn't worry about vitamin C since you will pee it out, but the sugar is the danger. Watch this vid youtu.be/vyZWojeVhyA it dies a decent job explaining high sugar in a body.

And you pick Tesco orange juice out of all orange juices. Fix up OP go try some apple juice.

imagine eating amount of oranges required to squeeze that juice, you plowing yourself with unnecessary sugar

Attached: 1546609594931.gif (400x198, 1.95M)

Never said you were OP. Just pointing out that cheap food is filling but unhealthy. I know cause I just shoved 20 chicken nuggys and and a medium French fry down my fat face for only 7 dollars. Meanwhile, if I were to cook something for myself, it would've cost me an hour and a half and about 10-11 dollars worth of food from the grocery. Tonight I just felt tired and lazy after work so I said fuck it.

Attached: 1548215136081.jpg (600x593, 54K)

I'm a student, I have a budget 2 for £2

I remember buying them all the time as a freshly-moved out 19-year-old, they were cheap as hell and I was lazy.

Well that's true. Usually when I make food it's just pasta with maybe some tuna fish and it takes me longer to make that than quickly picking up some junk food for cheap

I love the last bit of the cup. that satisfying gulp when you finish a glass of OJ. Protip: use a super small glass.

Not really man. A whole weeks worth of food comes out to ~55 bucks if I cook for myself. This doesn't include the cost of the electricity to power my poorfag stove and my lights in the kitchen. My bill shot up like crazy when I cooked for myself. Found out I was spending more each week cooking then just eating out. Fucked up country we're in where a pound of chicken is 4-5 dollars and the Butcher is always like "its a little over on the scale. Is that OK?"

No. It's not OK dick. I inky want to spend this much. Not anymore. Preferably less.

That's a good idea, but drinking it out of the bottle requires less washing up

God I am so done with pasta. Just.. So boring. And there's always leftovers. Which I don't eat cause I don't want that much fucking pasta. And I can't just cook simple pasta anymore.. Noooo, I have to make it fancy by adding pesto and lemon with a bit of Alfredo chicken cause I don't want to eat like a peasant anymore even though it's killing me financially.

Yep. I know that feeling

I cook for myself too. I get dinner at night and lunch the next day. Plus I love cooking

watch out with your teeth mate. Anyway, just ate turkey bacon and fried eggs, breakfast here and I was just thinking to myself "Fuck, orange juice would have been good to this".

come on man, i bet its pretty good but you ought to make your own pancakes. Feels kinda gross to buy them in plastic bags. Warm pancakes made at home....mmmmmhhh good shit. You can even use spoiled milk to make them, its perfect.

Right? But I can't eat shitty food so I guess that's just the way it'll have to be

hey whats the ratio you use with juice and vodka?
I feel like vodka makes shit disguisting. I can drink it straight tho.

Yeah. They always feel gross after drinking it, so I have to brush them right after
I would do but it's hard to convince yourself to put effort I to food if you are alone

vitamin c poisoning is a thing.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Hey. I have this version of that pic

Attached: 1552449864735.png (600x536, 253K)

I do too. I just want a store in my neighborhood that isn't catering to the upper-middle class. I don't want to have to drive to fucking LA or Sun Valley to get my groceries at food4less or Vallarta surrounded by ultra poor fags. Also, I hate that I'm being elitest a bit but I just can't help it. When I go to the store, I don't want to see your disgusting fat child crying in line because he couldn't get the cinnamon rolls in chocolate instead of vanilla. while the mom is busy trying to calm down the kid juggling her other kid in her arms while simultaneously trying to put your groceries on the dirty conveyor belt while pulling out her EBT card.

I used to drink it. Don’t like that citrus bite. Get my C elsewhere. You’re probably getting to much acidic acid and causing stomach upset.

too

I hope that all these nigs are dead.

oh watch out with brushing immediately after... its the worst type of thing you can do actually. Wait an hour or atleast rinse with water plentyful first.

vitamin poisoning is a real thing shit for brains. Use guuuugel

Take vitamin C supplements and try something like orange flavor mints or gum to supplement the flavor cravings.

Best advice I can give you.

Attached: 1552971228583.gif (300x300, 1.18M)

...oh. I usually wait about 30 mins... Thanks

That doesn't sound too bad actually

People out there addicted to heroin or meth
Real niggas addicted to Orange Juice

Struggle

Yeah there is tonnes of stuff that's low or zero calorie that's orange flavor that you can eat or chew impulsively with no negative effects. God speed orangejuiceanon.

It's a burden

I don't mix them directly I just use the OJ as a chaser.

Niggers go for the Sunny D, never real OJ.

Attached: 322b0242-377a-4bd5-a2d1-df0ea6ab4540.png (225x225, 16K)

Checked, and yeah there's not much worse than being stuck with trashy people with kids they couldn't afford in the first place

Real niggers would lose their "street cred" if they drank real orange juice so they drink Sunny D with their baseball caps turned backwards.

Ok faggots. It's pancake time

Attached: IMG_20190319_070700.jpg (2592x1944, 827K)

They taste pretty good. About what I expected

Attached: pancakes.gif (500x375, 966K)

WTF is that, a pancake for a gerbil?

I lol'd