What's the worst thing you'd do for a million dollars?

What's the worst thing you'd do for a million dollars?

Attached: one-million-dollars-in-twentys-thomas-woolworth.jpg (600x480, 130K)

Ask for another million dollars.

I dunno murder probably.

murder a puppy

Ops mom

Counterfeiting

take a shit on your chest

fart in the bath

Attached: X-Ray.jpg (634x846, 272K)

Read the bible

Probably no limits tbh. I know cash rules everything around me plus I already crossed the line to often so heaven is not sn option if that ever existed

i would eat a log of andy sixx's poop

As a gay man, probably the worst thing I can do, is sleep with a woman. I'd really need that money to even consider it though cause I'm also happily married and would never cheat on my husband

Even with the runs in a hot tub time machine with a bunch at qt3.14s u love and want to be with. After a day of packing down Chile dogs and lite beers non stop. Plus u just remembered one of the babes gave u 2 mentoes before making out with u and that's y ur guys r starting to rumble like the Bronx.... The hot tubs about to turn in2 a pot of stewed hot taters Yea Forumsro....

Id rather just hack of a pinkie or something. At least I could stick pick my nose and hitch hike... Wouldn't b able 2 give the shocker but at least I didn't cover a group of babes in my beer Chile and f everything up.
Kek

Kill a person and get away with it completely, no evidence.

Anything worse than doing it fast, quick and painless? 10mil plus

leave Yea Forums forever

Not gunna happen.
Ride NEVER ends

I’d crush a babies head for 1 million

kill myself

Probably cum on my hermit crab and fart at the same time.

Work

Then eat it.

I would buy a 1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Attached: 1989 Pontiac GTA Trans Am.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Eggsactly

Creamcrabcumfart.

That was NOT the question. Try again......

torture someone for like a day

There is literally nothing I wouldn't do for a million dollars.

Fuck a trap

>worst thing
>is not buying a car
A car loses like half the value as soon as you roll out from the dealer. Of course that's a used car so the argument isn't exactly as strong as for a new car.

If I would have more than 1 mllion I would buy a Lamborghini Countach from the 70s or 80s, but spending half the money ona car is probably the worst thing you could do.

Attached: 1975 Lamborghini Countach.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

Eat every1s dingleberrys at a NASCAR race? With only apple cider vintage to wash them down? Are u that tough? Those events don't attract very clean people and they get very hot and humid.....

No. Just no. I wouldn’t do anything illegal for it. There’s always something attached. If a guy wants to give you a mil for a 1g weed - there’s something terrifying going on and it’s always gonna come back down on you and then you’ll lose the money and probably get prison time.

U need to reread OPs question... And apparently ur post... I'm lost right now???????? Did u just drug this thread or what the f is going on here.....?

Trvth Yea Forumsrother.

Burn every single dollar and watch you all cry

Some people are dumber than the average person, others are in the 99th percentile of fuckin stupid

How would u get it?

OPs question stinks. It could be read as what would you do if you had a million dollars and what would you do to get a million dollars

Look above u. Another has gathered....

nice try LE

even cutting all your limbs off except one hand, your dick, and removing your eyes?

At this rate I'm going to fucking cum on my hermit crab while farting.

Wrong.
Try again.
Read it slower fren. Slowly, let it sink in...
Trvst us user. Keep it simple.

Dive into a toilet full of a year's worth of diarrhea and eat it all up?

I wovld think about it at this point If I had 1 2 just to relieve myself... #Creamcrabcumfart/b/ros

What the fuck? These guys must be pajeets or something

Nope. I'm correct. You reading comprehension is obviously below mine. Don't @ me again you low IQ scum.

U will hero b 4 check clears... Fail.

Sacrifice children to Moloch.

>India has the most English speakers of any country in the world

Just bc a box can hold books, don't mean the box knows what the books are about....

>Engrish = English
>"Hallo sir, dis is windows tech support"

Stuff a live baby in a blender until is drinkable, then drink it.

creamcrabcumfartbros4eva

Join this Discord!
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting. Use the invite below:

/VHCVTe

-Cq

Attached: 1552216387561.png (400x457, 154K)

Was trying 2 help u understand. Real eyes = realise. Knowledge and wisdom are 2 separate things. A wise man/woman/person knows they have no real knowledge. Learn everyday, everyway, from everyone. Take advice with grace and a pinch of salt if needed. Information is a sort of "free gift" for thought/learning/experience/being/interacting. The better we are at exchanging it the better we get along... Take ur time, pay attention, keep it simple.

Pfff I'd do that for $1

Never forgettie

Kill a criminal(one who did a brutal crime against someone else, mind you). Because that's considered wrong for some reason.

K3k3d + Ch3ck3d

Anything that can be done within a reasonably short timespan that did not cause harm to myself or anything. As well as break any laws.

Attached: 9228556551.jpg (2112x1614, 141K)

Definitely not any kind of gay shit or eating something fucking nasty that’s for sure
Second name is dare devil tho so i’d pretty much do anything aside from what i cited above

Rape my grandmother with a screwdriver.

make another million through hard work and dedication.

That’s a GTA Trans-Am
My dad had a red wine one with the T-tops and rims exactly like the one you have in pic related

lol calm down great spirit
This isn’t the Prince of a monastery

Attached: 50DA2BD9-0874-4A76-B79B-B2B56694766A.png (256x224, 7K)

Fag

I'd swim naked in an olympic-sized swimming pool filled with semen wearing only a snorkel and a buttplug.

Attached: 8ffd8b1e292d97550b50da36ed9c1068261ac8dcdf3fb7445755f7418401d30f.jpg (546x513, 46K)

That's actually adorable but also gay lol

i would perceive nothing as bad to justify the money so id anything for it

Anything that wouldn't have a high probability of interfering with my enjoyment of the million dollars.

hire ukrainian mercenaries to blow up a synagogue

I would absolutely rape this dude's grandma with a screwdriver for $1M.

Become a Wall Street douchebag.

Oh wait, I wouldn't do that.

Listen to the entire Hollywood Undead discography.

Take 10 inches of big black cock up my ass under the condition that I wouldnt get aids.

Rape someone

Every crime in the book.

You're going to have to give me some options because there's a lot I'd do.