Are all females this disgusting? I'm debating throwing her and her kids out...

Are all females this disgusting? I'm debating throwing her and her kids out. Everything had a place before she came along. I have a separate bathroom I use. But every time I shower or have to use this bathroom this is what I see. I'm the legal property owner, the only catch is that I financed her car in my name. (I know that was stupid now).

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-230605_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 895K)

>Are all females this disgusting?
Is general, yes.
Women being neat and tidy is mostly a meme.

No all of them are slobs user. Most of them are though. I was with a woman for years that was very organized and a neat freak. Even her pussy almost always smelled nice.

My girl is very clean. Get a new bitch op

>her and her kids

Bait.

>raising another man's child

Are people really that desperate pussy?

My friend, this is not bait. I specify her kids because they are not my spawn and I am reluctant to reproduce because I have Gene's that are frequent to heart disease, depression, and other issues. Intimacy dissentegrated months ago so I feel like her only other purpose here is to leech off of me. How bad is a voluntary repossession on your credit?

kek if you bred with her you should have considered all these factors before knocking her up or you one of those cucks who raise another young as a cuck

so at least you admit you have fucked genes i have the same but i won't look after another woman's mistakes / baggage move on you cuck

OP is a cuck and probably hooked up and married a trailer park lady who got kids from Cletus' or Tyrone's cum.

if he is desperate you go to desperate measures op what is your
job ?
income ?
age ?
looks ? 1 to 10
appearance?

Okay. I stand corrected. You moved a single mother in with you. You're a dumbass. Pics of momslag?

rational advice incoming: maybe just man up and talk to her about her cleanliness issues? Tell her that youre fed up and that the fact that she's this messy is unacceptable. Give her week or two, if no improvement, then break it off. At least give her a chance and voice your thoughts.

I will say, I am not a "cuck". I'd rather kill her than "share" her. And I have plenty of ways to do so. Her daughter is quickly becoming a slut. I need to burn bridges while I still can.

Most women won't be logical and just clean their mess. She will probably throw a tantrum instead..

hes a beta i am guessing hes one of those types is just happy to even have a woman so he will let everything slide woman will take advantage of that he prob gives her money when she says she needs nappies when really its for weed and vodka

>I'd rather kill her than "share" her.

Dumbass.

I have an “ocd spartanism”. Fuck this. Especially if you don’t have the space.

ahhh i see your a worse kind a loser that targets lower class broken families a sort of potential pedo right ? you look after the kids while she goes out on nights out while you fondle the kids ?

The toothbrushes. 6? Why’s that?

Nice tiny bathroom faggot

I have never abused a child. But if you want to test my gangster, my address is 201 Gunter ave.

>no mirror

>go to maps
>search up address
>all pertinent results located in Alabama
Kek I was right, OP probably got this woman from a trailer park.

Attached: image.jpg (216x282, 9K)

struck a nerve? nigga you a creep/cuck/beta you look after someone else's offspring that bounced you pay her bills i assume she leaves you to tidy up while you watch her kids that you say you want to fuck you are a next lv creep

kek

Mirror is above at face level. Faggot

thats normal yeah.

that said, that is a tiny fucking bathroom. 50% of that will go into storage if you weren't so much of a poorfag you couldn't afford a $30 ikea cupboard

>OP is trailer trash himself with a delusional rich man complex