Are circumcised dicks really that bad?

are circumcised dicks really that bad?

Attached: main-qimg-3603643e0072476e1e59659c9b9dd525.jpg (602x756, 113K)

dunno, the Jews never got to mine.

bump

Fuck that Jewish black magic

I don't know why I keep responding to these threads, it always ends the same way with intactivists screaming autistically at me. But here goes:

No they're not that bad. I was cut electively in my early 20s, more than 10 years ago now, and everything still works great.

My opinions of the changes are as follows:
- Sex is just as good, possibly better.
- Initially my endurance dipped a bit because I was more sensitive but that settled down after a year or so and now I last longer.
- Masturbation is slightly less easy without the extra skin to roll up and down but still possible and I don't need to use lube for it. I don't really consider this a loss since it motivates me to get real pussy.
- I prefer not having a frenulum as it would often pull during masturbation and sex. Now the area is totally smooth. Also, people who go on about the nerves in the frenulum don't know what they're talking about. That area is just a sensitive now as it was before. Show me one citation that supports this idea that all the nerves to the glans pass through the frenulum.
- I find it more comfortable throughout the day not having a foreskin. It used to catch on clothing and hair which was a pain in the ass.
- I prefer the look of the circumcised penis both while flaccid and erect.

Overall, happy with the results, would make the choice again.

still bumping

imo a form of mutilation and child abuse also lose sensitivity as you get older people will say its cleaner well take a few extra seconds to wash your dick you lazy fuck

uncut here fucking no problem feels so fucking good pulling the skin back entering a cunt when you pull out its another layer of sensation feeling the skin rub up the wall of her twot

Uncut here, actually just had a nice long masturbation session where I was sliding my foreskin up and down for the longest time and it just felt so fucking warm and gooooooood.
Not trying to be mean, but it was really a good fap. don't cut your children and lets at least give them a future with good faps.

its no different to female genital mutaliation

The head of my dick was on incorrectly when I was born, so to get it fixed I kinda needed to be cut

Is it bad? Not that I can tell
Could it be better? I wouldn't know

Now the real question is does a cyst the size of a 3rd testicle make sex better or worse

I don't really get it. It's much more of an alive organ when it's uncut compared to cut. Hygiene isn't a concern for normal, non-neet, adults in 2019.

And of course, if medically or cosmetically needed then yeah circumcise if they want

Nah its pretty good. Im glad im cut.

>And of course, if medically or cosmetically needed then yeah circumcise if they want

Even then there's alternatives like steroid cream or partial circumcisions.
the only people who still cut their kids are religious nuts or those with an IQ under 100.

Serious question is my dick circumcised? I've always wondered this.

Attached: mydick (1).jpg (1445x3754, 963K)

That picture is pretty poor quality but it does kinda look like you've got a scar. Does the glans get totally covered by skin when it's soft? If no then you're probably circumcised.

if the current "my body my choice" shit that the feminists say about FGM and abortion is true, then yes, it is, because you didn't get the ability to say that it's your body your choice. It's essentially infant rape by men in white coats.

This is of course excepting adult circumcision. If you want it done to yourself that is fine, but doing it to non-consenting infants is child abuse of the highest accord. I have a theory that it creates sociopathy, as it makes one of the infant boy's first experiences an incredibly traumatic one. I know that they don't remember it cerebrally, but, the body does remember. The pain receptors are forever changed and so forth.

Also, on the non-jew, it is the mark of the jew slave. Would you want your child to bear the mark of the jew slave?

Circumcised dicks look gross. Also fuck making a genital sacrifice to the kike demon god.

This theory you mention has already been proven by a Canadian research team but it got shut down when it tried to publish the findings.

your experience also comes from someone who had a fully developed penis circumcised and not one still in early development.

The changes not only to penile sensation but also the high riskes of botched surgery or just plain bad procedures are enough to make it a bad fucking thing to do regardless, not to mention the scientifically proven conclusion that infant circumcision (at least, that without signficiant painkillers e.g. basically ALL of them) causes extreme changes in neurological development in infants.

Yes it is circumcised.

Imagine being a cutfag and having an ugly scared dick with reduced sensitivity
>b-but women prefer it
Imagine giving a fuck what women think

Cut ones taste better

Yeah, boring af

based. can this be a repost in everyone of these threads?

There is no faster way to demonstrate your lack of understanding of the scientific process than to use the word "prove"

OP never asked about RIC, he asked if circumcised dicks were all that bad. His question takes the morals around RIC out of it and asks about a penis, at this moment, that is current circumcised. So your comments, while insightful, are irrelevant to this thread.

No I got mine cut 10 years ago and haven't looked back, circumcision rocks.

As long as the research and data keeps getting shut down it's effectively in a state of "since we aren't allowed to continue or follow up on it, it's safe to say it is as the data currently concludes"

So yes, it's pretty much proven to be the case. And what's wrong with the word exactly? You start with a hypothesis and work towards proving it correct or incorrect.

Hey, it's leper cock here as a reminder on how terrible a curcumsision can go

Cool, what prompted your decision?

No, science never proves anything. Science produces evidence one way or another. When a large enough body of evidence is accumulated in favor of a hypothesis it graduates to the level of theory. But it is never "proven." Scientific knowledge is always evolving. The concept of "proof" doesn't allow for that. Lawyers prove things. Scientists produce evidence.

Whats my dick then?

Attached: 8191A89A-8DD0-4E72-99FF-E467C1BE2DAA.jpg (2576x1932, 1.05M)

Its male genital mutilation

You missed part of the point. There's almost certainly a difference in development and recovery between a fully developed penis being circumcised and that of an infant.

It seems very unlikely that there isn't a significant difference between the end result of infant or adult circumcised penis's. I find it likely that a circumcision in a fully developed penis is not only going to turn out better but with far less risk and complication compared to that of an infants due to the still massively developing nature of the organ.

SO, based on this premise, they're not really comparable, as the vast majority of circumcision is in infants.

I've always thought even though it's not natural that circumcised dicks are more appealing. After having sex, I got annoyed with what felt like I was jacking off inside my own foreskin rather than fucking. Condoms we're a pain in the ass. I also got annoyed of waking up with a smelly dick in the morning after a fap sesh before bed and my skin tearing during sex. After masturbating the first time I knew I liked it better circumcised. I either rub my glans or masturbate like I used to but the skin tightens up quick (which feels great). Overall, I like having a constantly clean dick that imo looks better than it did and is better for sex. When I was uncircumcised I used to have trouble orgasming from vaginal sex sometimes but this stopped after the clip. I'm much happier cut.

They should do studies on people with circumcisions vs pool people without. Track their happiness levels, marriage success, sex partners, and incarceration rates.

why would any man want to cut up anything near his dick?

Cut at birth and multiple scars.

Attached: Snapchat-1598347691.jpg (640x1024, 122K)

Cut fags are jealous they can't spread the foreskin and flick it like a drum

They say circumcision is a painless procedure, but I couldn't walk for over 12 months

Can you now do one for the girls as well?

Considering that I don't need lube of any kind to masturbate and I have enough foreskin left so the head is almost fully covered when soft, I say it isn't too bad if it's done properly.

Semantics, but not incorrect. In practice, there is no difference. What is theory is proven until found otherwise, otherwise none of science could be applied practically.

Weird. I thought only jews got circumcised. Maybe my parents are secretly jews.

Jesus fuck. It could've been worse but that foreskin bit attached to the head is just fucking inexcusable.

Pretty good evidence that infant circumcision is child abuse, there's FAR worse outcomes that i've seen though.

Infact, there was a story where it was botched so badly the doctors and parents tried to cover it up and changed the genitalia to that of a female. The poor fuck committed suicide when he grew up, naturally.

but it totally doesn't use that evidence to produce theories and fundamental laws. No. Gravity can change tomorrow, rather than us not knowing everything about it. No.
Can't go that extra step.

If you aren't and you're from America, it's likely because of John Harvey Kellogg's lasting influence. He's one of the people who pushed circumcision as a way to punish boys who were caught masturbating.

Then your doc fucked up. I walked out of my procedure and was back at a physically demanding job two days later.

why did you have to cut up your dick?

Awesome. I'm glad to hear another positive story about it. I'm pretty happy with my adult circ as well.

What?

He made a joke there, dude. Think about it for a min

Same picture I saw few days ago on rate my cock

An pic like that and an analysis like that, from your femanons in life, for circumcision in girls.

My fiance wanted me to get circumcised before we got married. All of her male relatives were cut and the two guys she'd been with before me were cut. She gave it a chance while we were dating but when we got engaged she confessed it was important to her that I be circumcised. She'd been taught growing up it was something important for guys to have done and now that she'd given sex with an uncut guy a chance she was sure she wanted her husband to be circumcised. I was initially against it but eventually agreed and I haven't regretted it since (see ).

is that your only argument against him? Not gonna address the rest or you think just by pointing to a key-word will make his whole comment mute and null?

>we got married.
Your 1st of many mistakes.

check'd

>I don't know why I keep responding to these threads, it always ends the same way
Most uncutfags are unnecessarily incredibly insecure about their penis. They say they're not, but it's on the internet. Whenever a situation comes up where theyll be exposed irl, they know they'll have trepidation. The only thing worse are limpdick cutfags that cant get it up in front of another person and blame it on the circumcision. Easily easiest jimmies to rustle are self conscious penis guys.
t. Troll
It is what it is, everyone just gotta be comfortable with themselves and not care about other's dicks. They won't, so I'll shitpost while shitting

It's fucked up that it gets done without your consent, but women seem to like them. You never see a dildo with a foreskin.

turns out, he really did cut it because of a woman.
>

It's literally more beneficial for her. Reduced risks of UTIs and cervical cancer.

i thinking about circumcising for these same reasons.

>Thinking it's remotely okay to cut up your genitals at any point in your life.
No. Thank you for your input, but damn don't I give a fuck about what people think they should do with their genitals, anything from piercing to circumcision, friend or stranger, I'll tell them straight up, ''you wouldn't cut off anything important on your face or limbs, why cut up part of the thing you need to make babies?''

Not worth cutting my dick in any way.

It's not the same thing. Women dont have foreskin. Clitoral hood is not a foreskin. But some women have it removed because it totally covers the clit and an exposed clit is easier to pleasure.

Moot you dumb fuck, not mute. Lol, christ, you can't even argue against that point properly.

>anyone who has anything to say against your case is instantly part of a group.
Totally my dude, and every one who agrees with Hitler's policy against animal abuse is a Nazi.

>don't I give a fuck about what people think they should do with their genitals
Yet here you are, sperging out about other's genitals

Sorry I'm not a native and I go more by sound than spelling, maybe if your language didn't suck ass.

And there's people out there that won't care. That user's wife did care. Good thing you aren't in that position.

>but damn don't I give a fuck about what people think they should do with their genitals

Yea, telling them what to do with their genitals.
I don't care what they think or want to do.

>false equivalence af

If they want to cut it, I'll tell them they're wrong.

If I was, I just wouldn't marry her.

Join this Discord!
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting. Use the invite below:
/VHCVTe

-Cas

Attached: Av2yor2.png (1908x1940, 1.71M)

>No decreased sensitivity, as proven by different studies.

>Less chance of contracting STDs or infections due to lack of foreskin to trap and let foreign contaminants fester.

>Less stench due to lack of foreskin to let bacteria fester.

>More hygienic.

Nope. Uncircumcised cocks are unhealthy petri dishes filled with nasty shit.

Nice lie. If you're fucking dudes who don't clean their dick, then circumcision would indeed reduce these risks as there is less of a friendly environment for bacteria to grow in. But otherwise this is the same bullshit rhetoric as people saying getting circumcised reduces the risk of HIV transmissions when that makes zero fucking sense for multiple reasons, which i will briefly line out:
1. Lack of a foreskin actually increases the chance of a small skin tear in both the vagina and the penis but mostly the vagina as the mechanical effect of the foreskin is removed causing more friction.
2. Regardless of foreskin, HIV is transmissioned not just by blood but semen and pre and these can infect the woman regardless of a tear during copulation though it is less likely if there isn't.

As it stands, vaginas themselves are a biohazard far more dangerous than an uncut dick. God help you if you like to eat women out, you are pretty much gauranteed oral cancer later in life.

Yes.
I am circumcised and I hate it.
Don't let anyone tell you that it's "not that bad".
Those fuckers are in denial.

Attached: re (23).jpg (396x385, 18K)

Research that concludes otherwise is shut down. These conclusions you claim are thus obviously tainted by conflicts of interest.

Fuck off retard.

Jew/10

i'm circumcised and i could not care less. it's not like i got to pick so why be a faggot whiner about it.

There is actually a market out there for uncut dildos, but it's incredibly difficult to make one that functions realistically.

There are plenty, but the foreskin is pulled back behind the head. Just look.

No point in whining about it.
But there is a point in advocating against circumcision.
Shit is a fucked up thing to do to an infant without any consent.

But you knew what he meant so you are avoiding the argument to focus on unrelated details of the message. Classic loser move

I mean, I was talking about older children lile 3 or 4. If there's an issue that needs circumcision and the family and doctor agree that it's best for the case present then it's perfectly ok.

If no health related issue and the family agrees that a cosmetic issue is present that can negatively impact the child then they should totally do it.

If any adult wants to do it then 100% they should. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

Not that this should be laws or anything. Just a moral guidance. It's such a small part of life that it shouldn't be an issue as long as it's done by a trained person.