Convince me not to kill myself

Convince me not to kill myself.

Attached: 01.jpg (412x400, 34K)

No

Sounds like you don’t want to do it.

Go out and fuck some Asian hottie bro. Have fun.

Women don't want anything to do with me.

Wait a month and see if your mind has changed, if you've lost everything and feeling down,
at least you got time bro

Then go to a strip club. You'll feel better.

Probably cause you’re a downer, no offense.

Its not hard to find an Asian girl. I mean I’m uglier than you and have had a few. Find one overseas and you can get a vacation out of it. Just be smart about it.

I've been down a long time, years, and have been waiting. I'm tired.

Depression is natural. Life is a worthless struggle. Have fun.

Stop being a bitch that shits for pussies if you’re gonna kill yourself at least kill a Muslim with yourself

The Vader mask is on sale

Why stop at one?

I just don't want to do it anymore. Why continue watching a movie you're not interested in?

Because, regardless of what you feel - you matter. You matter enough for a stranger to stop and say don't

No one that I matter to matters enough to me for their concern about me to be worth enough to me to get me to stay here.

dont do it

Too boring after you go through with it. There’s always a chance you survive and be handicapped.

idk flip a coin if it feels bad then no.

Attached: 1552783614030s.jpg (200x113, 3K)

Well if that's the case, what are you waiting for?

Also, you're not THAT bad looking, so is your lack of female companionship a result of overly high standards, or are you a complete asshole?

Only faggots kill themselves

I was thinking a .38 special above the ear. Probably my best chance of getting out.

I'm not going soon, or anything. I'm giving myself plenty of chance to stay, but I don't see it working out.

No it's more like you're playing a game and stuck at level 1 because you don't want to try.

Attached: 76AF3359-14D0-4A72-9ACF-8CE2BE9E3C16.jpg (1000x2405, 491K)

I can't leave my house. I put myself on Tinder and right swipe everyone and get no responses. I'm beneath a fire hydrant.

too tired to care about you, just go and do it.

That’s because tinder is retarded lol. If you’re not a model you’re getting skipped by women with overly inflated egos.

Bro, depression comes and goes. Give it time, whatever you're going through will pass. In the meantime, go out and engage in new hobbies. Try martial arts, build and paint Gundams, learn a new study. Do something. Exercise helps get rid of depression. I've been down too man. I've been in a mental hospital for a suicide attempt. Don't do it. Please seek help from relatives or friends. There's so much to live for man. You're gonna be okay.

Attached: 2833BED2-BAB2-4016-9000-3F7743A75D33.jpg (550x574, 259K)

user didn't deliver.

Get a dog. It’s statiscally proven that women find men who are good caregivers more attractive.

Also: confidence... Fake it until you make it. Some of the best relationships and job opportunities came to me in life because I tried harder. Don’t give up, man, just focus on what makes you happy, do things that are uncomfortable for you and surprise yourself....